Exterior Mod Ideas

What do you guys add to your car to make it fun and interesting? I'm going for a tuner look

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

Yakub: World's Greatest Dad Shirt $21.68

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous
  2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>tuner look
    I think you mean ricer-look

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

yeah boi, rice it up!

meanwhile my stock looking car will effortlessly glide past everyone unnoticed

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

yeah boi, rice it up!

meanwhile my stock looking car will effortlessly glide past everyone unnoticed

i assume, from experience, that anyone who does shit like that to a car like that
      >is 18
      >has a lien on the title
      >is mexican
      >has a criminal record
      >is high on weed
      >did not graduate high school

>t.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>t.

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Underglow is cool, but learning to do wrap might be a good project for you, anon. Another thing I like to do is use the cerakote wipes on black plastics to keep them black. Wheels, in-channel wind deflectors, and other little things can be good for little hatches or sedans. No stickers or any dumb shit like that. Keep it clean and respectable. Do not plastidip. That shit is mad gay.

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>Max spec + perf bodykit
    >aftermarket wheels
    >wind deflectors
    >LED lights on silver cluster. Perhaps yellowed fogs. Perhaps smoked lights.
    >chrome bodywork delete
    Typical standard issue stuff

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>silver cluster.
      Depends on the color of the vehicle.
      On dark colored cars they look like shit.

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

i assume, from experience, that anyone who does shit like that to a car like that
    >is 18
    >has a lien on the title
    >is mexican
    >has a criminal record
    >is high on weed
    >did not graduate high school

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

You forgot:
      >is a homosexual
      >owns Fast & the Furious DVDs.

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Slow fwd eggshit

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>Replace stock headlights with LEDs if they're not standard
    >Get nice tires
    >Get a spoiler (NOT A WING) that was specifically designed for the car if it doesn't have one already
    that is all, anything else is Black person tier rice

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I love that underglow is making a come back. I miss when cars were heavily personalised.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

This. What was so wrong with it anyway? Did it get a bad reputation from Fast and Furious?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Yes.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

No F&F was badass, at least for a few movies.
        What made it cringe was people strapping the cheapest lighting solutions onto stock hand me down dodge caravans and neons and acting like they were hot shit.
        On really nice or otherwise expensive cars even if you get real neon tubes mounted it turns into a question of "why?" real fast.

• 1 month ago
          Greased Geese

the first movies weren't good.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I'm not engaging in a converastion about
            >cinema
            with
            >tripgay
            but notice I said "a few" and most everyone can agree they didn't frick up at least several of those movies somehow even if the entire concept and franchise considered at once gets silly fast.
            Also Tokyo Drift was the best one as long as I'm being objective, driving sideways actually racing and donkey kong jokes are as good as it ever got.

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

How much would it cost to get your car looking like this? Where would one get the stickers/wrap? How would one design and align the stickers so everything fits on the car and look precisely placed instead of just slapped on?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

A fricking measuring tape and some pajeet or chink on ebay that prints custom stickers.
      BTW, those are generically sized stickers that ARE just slapped on.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

It's just stickers bro.
        They become cringe stickers when you aren't sponsored or using parts from whatever brand but on an all out race inspired or homage build it's cool especially if you at least track day it once a year.
        There was a mini cooper with some stickers and race numbers done tastefully around here, no cue if they ever tracked it or drove it fast but it looked cool enough on the street. Helps to have a car that was ever raced in any format.

What kind of stickers are they? Vinyl? How long do they last before they get weathered? Any DA approved vendors for custom stickers?

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

They come with parts for free.
          Just order several thousand dollars worth of shit to bolt on to your car and they provide you the goods but the big stickers are custom cut vinyl or from sponsors specially as an advertisement basically.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

It's just stickers bro.
      They become cringe stickers when you aren't sponsored or using parts from whatever brand but on an all out race inspired or homage build it's cool especially if you at least track day it once a year.
      There was a mini cooper with some stickers and race numbers done tastefully around here, no cue if they ever tracked it or drove it fast but it looked cool enough on the street. Helps to have a car that was ever raced in any format.

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

underglow looks good on an actual tuner car ngl

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

i dunno if it counts as exterior but i remove my sway bars for maximum body roll

12. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Just don't slam the car OP. Anything but that

13. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Lowered, wheels, tint, done.
    I always wanted to be one of those guys with a cool looking car but I'm not hygienic enough to keep it cleaned. Looks really trashy with thousands of dollars in mods but then dirt and bugs all over it.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *