Anonymous

stealth trugg thread?

2. 6 days ago
    Anonymous

the numbers mason
    what do they mean

• 6 days ago
      Anonymous

the two on the left are different ways of calculating fatality rate per million miles or time or whatever, and the right number is average annual miles driven. the furthest right is just ranking the fatality rate using both metrics and sorting them from safest to deathtrap

3. 6 days ago
    Anonymous

those mini cars should be illegalized

4. 6 days ago
    Anonymous

look at this and now realize that people will decide that saving $150/mo by choosing a corolla instead of a sequoia is a smart idea. $1,800 annually to be at least 3x more likely to die in an accident, on top of being less comfortable or useful. lol

• 6 days ago
      Anonymous

>buy the pigfat soap bar boat so your chance of dying goes from 0.003% to 0.001%
      you are a homosexual and you think like a woman.

• 5 days ago
        Anonymous

the only masculine vehicles are full-size SUVs and full-size trucks. everything else is for women and homosexuals.

• 5 days ago
          Anonymous

Yeah dude. You're totally not just like a woman when you suggest a fricking sequoia... One of the ugliest hunks of shit I've ever seen

• 5 days ago
            Anonymous

they're 100% kino

• 5 days ago
      civil engineering stud

Toyotas aren't great as far as safety goes. Why not buy a Volvo instead? The reaper fears the hammer-wielding Norse god.

• 5 days ago
        Anonymous

Norse??? Maybe decades ago but now it's Shangdi.

• 5 days ago
          civil engineering stud

Cope, they have retained their independence

• 5 days ago
            Anonymous

I'm never buying Volvo knowing their profits go to the ChiComs.

5. 6 days ago
    Anonymous

If you can’t be bothered to keep data labels or column headers then frick off shill

• 6 days ago
      Anonymous

face facts, car weenie. you drive a deathtrap.

6. 6 days ago
    Anonymous

chart is flawed because it counts all brands as equal despite clear differences in build quality

7. 6 days ago
    Anonymous

>4dr car mini
    What's the shittiest and most dangerous new example of one of these I could get? I assume this is a chart from Europe since Nobody drives a wagon in the US

• 6 days ago
      Anonymous

Toyota Aygo

• 5 days ago
        Anonymous

Aygos are pretty good you want something a generation behind like a 80s/90s Suzuki Cultus or Nissan Micra.

8. 6 days ago
    Anonymous

what is the methodology used to determine car type? i can easily tell you that any insurance company would heavily disagree with this chart

9. 6 days ago
    Anonymous

>vehicle class
    >it's all cars
    huh

10. 5 days ago
    Anonymous

4wd luxury suv large bros, we can't stop winning

My car is a penthouse on wheels, and costs just about as much, feels good mang

• 5 days ago
      Anonymous

is comfy

11. 5 days ago
    Anonymous

Now include a scenario where everyone has a gun and small car survivors of car+truck crashes shoot the truck driver.

• 5 days ago
      Anonymous

irrelevant
      never happened once

12. 5 days ago
    Anonymous

I can't afford safety. Guess I'll just not crash.

13. 5 days ago
    Anonymous

>Wagon car midsize 7
    Based volvo singlehandedly upsetting the stats

• 5 days ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/xmN1Uga.jpeg

Toyotas aren't great as far as safety goes. Why not buy a Volvo instead? The reaper fears the hammer-wielding Norse god.

>69 secs between posts

• 5 days ago
        civil engineering stud

>69 sex
        What a coincidence, just like me and your sister

14. 5 days ago
    Anonymous

you have to account for the different drivers of different vehicles, sedans are more likely to be driven by poorgays and Black folk and be in a state of disrepair, so as a person making a choice of which type of car to drive, it's better to rely on objective measures of safety

a good example is buying a ram 1500 isn't more likely to make you drink drive but overall ram 1500s have a lot of DUIs

• 5 days ago
      Anonymous

>buying a[ny half ton] isn't more likely to make you drink drive but overall [half ton owners have more DUIs]
      The real takeaway from this is a person willing to own a truck as a DD is more likely to be a shitbag.

15. 5 days ago
    Anonymous

Half of fatalities are from the 10% who don't wear sestbelts.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *