Fiberglass without long travel?

My truck's fenders and bedsides are beat to shit so am looking at picrel. Will it look fine so I can put 33s or 35s on probably with spacers or is it cope?

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

Unattended Children Pitbull Club Shirt $21.68

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Mexican

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

A mexican would put it on guady oversized wheels with stretched tires

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

A Mexican would slam his truck not put it on coils with 3 inches of lift like im doing

Yeah just put wheels with different offset because spacers will frick your shit up

i'll see how far i can get with offset alone when the time comes

sort of cope but not the worst thing in the world. alternatively you could put on large wheel well extenders.

sort of cope is exactly where we're shooting on this. wheel well extenders would work but as i mentioned the fenders and bedsides are bashed and scraped to frickall

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Yeah just put wheels with different offset because spacers will frick your shit up

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

sort of cope but not the worst thing in the world. alternatively you could put on large wheel well extenders.

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Most of us cope with fender flares but your solution would be pretty cool.

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Why don't you just get some fenders from the junkyard?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

i would assume it’s because he likes the flared look

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

110% cope

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

homosexual

Are you guys just lashing out anonymously on the internet or is this real?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Having fiberglass fenders but stock travel is the 4x4 equivalent of rice

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

i'm getting a mid-travel kit tho

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

oh wow a whole 1in of extra travel?? Wow you'll definitely warrant those then!
            "mid travel" is just cope from IFS users that don't want to shill for LT. The main benefit from them is regaining/increasing caster but that's about it

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

long travel is 16 inches and mid travel is 10. i dont need the extra 6 inches of travel for 3x the budget you fricking chud

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Well yeah 16 is small as hell for LT. People like Solo Motorsports offer 19 and they're cheaper than most other offerings
            Also you are quite literally the chud by putting fiberglass on for stock travel

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

you also don't need glass fenders for 10 inches you nitwit

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

the question wasn't really about needing them or not, more would it look ok or not

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

homosexual

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

If the fiberglass fenders are cheaper, go for it. If not, you're not doing it because your fenders are shot, you're doing it because you're a homosexual.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

its pretty much the same price

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Yeah, you're coping then. Stop trying to justify it with "oh I'm only doing this because of my darn shot fenders" and just own that you want the look and are a truck ricer

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

I do want the look and it is being prompted by the condition of my darn shot fenders. i was just trying tell you that it's $350-$420 per side for normal bedside replacement vs $800 for both sides of fiberglass so its not like its an extreme cost difference prob unless you go to a scrapyard but even then who knows

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Cool, you're a truck ricer.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

ok whatever

9. 2 months ago
    Greased Geese

I think that's called being a poser and throwing away stock fenders for no reason

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

i don't think i've seen you have a single good post on this board im glad you're a tripgay so i can track you and disregard

• 2 months ago
        Greased Geese

im right homosexual go frick yourself

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

were you the one that beat your truck to shit? fibreglass won't help you.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

nah bought it like that

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *