>financially destroys the middle class

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

Shopping Cart Returner Shirt $21.68

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

It's not like they have a choice though. How else would they tow all those boats and haul lumber all the time?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

This
      Because those hold rangers and old tacos were completely useless and could not move anything past a microwave.

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Well the jooz running the show. This moron doesn't even know who or where he is.

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Kinda based actually, I hope the credit class crashes and burns like in 2008.

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

cars are the ultimate poorgay traps. as soon as Paul the poorgay lands a lower management job he goes to the Audi dealership to finance a Q7 that will be worthless before he paid all the bills. meanwhile actually rich people that worked their way out of the middle class drive silver econoboxes with steelies.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Thus, the sooner people Redhill themselves that there was never a middle class, just haves and have nots, the sooner people can stop borrowing money just to flex, and actually get ahead in life.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>meanwhile actually rich people that worked their way out of the middle class drive silver econoboxes with steelies
      >this cope again
      They might drive a Corolla around town because they don't care if it gets bashed but they're driving their RS6 down to the Alps for their skiimg holiday

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

They might have an RS6 to listen to kerosene in anon, but the kicker is this, the rich can afford to put miles on, lose money, service, and even crash and buy a new one, then have enough to not care.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

yeah i daily a mitsubishi because i don't care if someone hits it. cheap af to just put the miles on that. save my nice cars for weekends or occasions.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>another Robert Kiyosaki wienersucker
      No that's wrong, and Robert is a homosexual whose wife is the breadwinner.
      Though yeah financing a car is moronic.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>meanwhile actually rich people that worked their way out of the middle class drive silver econoboxes with steelies
      There's more people saying rich people do this than actual rich people doing this

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I know several rich people who do this.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Same, but they all have a McLaren, Porsche, Corvette Z06, GT350 or some equivalent sports car in their garages on a lift that they take out every once in a blue moon.

Outside on the driveway, pure 100% middle class vehicles. If it isn't a sports car, it's some off-road vehicle with stupid expensive upgrades like king shocks and shit.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Same
            >Outside on the driveway, pure 100% middle class vehicles.
            >but they all have a McLaren, Porsche, Corvette Z06, GT350
            What do you mean same?
            The argument was that rich people drive a silver econobox with steelies.
            Having a daily econobox and a 6 figure sports car for the weekends is not the same.
            Just because a car is hidden away in a garage it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
            Rich people own expensive cars ALONG with a silver econobox with steelies.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Rich people own multiple cars, not just a singlular shitbox like the poorgays on this board

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I know many richgays who own exactly one car.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

No you don't

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

not every richgay is a car guy
            some of them can afford not giving a single frick about driving, a taxi is relatively less expensive for a rich guy than the bus for a poorgay

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>only car guys can own multiple cars
            And all of these rich guys who aren't into cars somehow don't have families either?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I own 7 cars with a total worth >400k€ and I daily the same a 19 year old econobox I had when I graduated uni.
        Seethe all you want but the post is perfectly true, buying an expensive daily is a stupid decision made by stupid people.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>I own 7 cars
          Then didn't you prove him right ?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Boomer meme that hasn't been true in decades. Used cars are worth almost as much if not more than new cars. After a 5 year loan you can expect the car to be worth at least half, probably more than half than what you paid for it. You're not saving any money buying used anymore until you get out to 10 years old/100k miles, at which point you're paying for all the maintence the previous owner didn't bother with.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>Used cars are worth almost as much if not more than new cars
        Use craigslist instead of a dealership

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

People want this to be true so badly, but its just not. Generally the richer you are, the more expensive car you own, or the more money you've spent on all of your cars.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Why push this shitty meme on a board of auto enthusiasts? I'm not doing all this shit just to drive a boring car. I don't give a frick what the imaginary high-class in your head do, I want a sick car

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>nooooo stop buying things i want but cant afford >:(
    the thread

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>I-I'm not poor! STOP SAYING THAT
      the post

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Only upper middle class and above are actually intelligent people.

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Didn't know that Hennessy 1000s were being sold to middle class buyers.
    This place is sharp as a basketball.

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

JFC

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I miss this show, frick Discovery for canceling it

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Lol I meant to post that to the parallel parking thread
        But yeah, me too

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>go into financial district of town
    >It's literally all Lexus, Acura, BMW, Audi
    Where the frick does the "rich people drive shitboxes" aphorism come from? I've never seen any evidence of it myself. Middle class people all buy Jeeps and poorgays buy Mustangs and Camaros too. Nobody actually wants to drive a shitbox, at least in the summer.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

It's more of an older established money thing to do, buy a brand new shitbox toyota and keep it around for twenty years saving them enough money vs keeping up with brand new mercedes leases to buy another rental property making them even wealthier.
      Young money making $100k/yr in a skyscraper has to keep up appearances and such for their fortune 500 mega corp or whatever.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I grew up in Hinsdale, one of the wealthiest towns in Illinois. It is extremely rare to see any of these rich fricks driving a shitbox. Granted, there are a few guys (never women) who daily drive economy cars and pull out their expensive stuff on the weekends. But they are far, far outnumbered by the people who drive $100,000+ luxury cars every day.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Been to Hinsdale/surrounding area plenty of times, checks out. Like you said either
        A. New Economy cars (Usually highest trim level)
        B.Luxury SUVs/Crossovers
        C. Really cool shit (Supers/Exotics in warmer months)

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I live in a rich neighborhood, there are three types of cars:
      Well-maintained shitboxes from 20 years ago
      Sensible family-oriented new cars (hybrid if possible)
      Antique or exotic collectibles
      Having a shitbox is a subtle way of saying you've lived here a long time and that people who don't have a shitbox are new

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>Where the frick does the "rich people drive shitboxes" aphorism come from?
      Coping poorgays and the one off celebrity that still drives a Tacoma or whatever. Just ignore the private jet tho

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>Where the frick does the "rich people drive shitboxes" aphorism come from?

The known failure mode of spending too much on car.

The humble protestant american aesthetic, eg. Warren Buffett.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Do poorgays really cope by saying "well at least I drive the same car as Warren Buffett?" Amazing. Also I feel like people misunderstand the American Puritan mentality, the Puritans weren't cheap, they bought expensive clothing and goods, they just weren't flashy about it. The stereotypical black clothing came about because black dye was so expensive at the time. The equivalent would be buying a new Toyota or Honda at the highest trim level. It's a very different mentality than people in DA just trying to survive in a 20 year old rusty Corolla.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Warren Buffet buys new Cadillacs then drives them for like a decade before getting another new Caddilac

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

does anyone except really rich frickers buy hennessey?

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *