FISKER

Welcome to the modern day car industry cuck.

Want your seats heated? $39.99 a month, pay up b***h.

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Glad I got a Tesla so I don't have to deal with this subscription stuff.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Tesla wants 10 dollars a month for using Spotify

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>data costs money
        yeah. your phone can't run google maps without a monthly fee either.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous
        • 1 month ago
          Anonymous

what were you saying again?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

SALTBELT IMMIGRANT GIT OUT REEEEE

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

i ended up here by accident, this place sucks lol

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Wow, I have even more respect from them for selling a cellular service plan from att for only $10.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Also it says you can stream fine without paying.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

what tesla has with fricking spotify? Can't you just connect phone via bluetooth and use cracked spotify, normal spotify or whatever music service you want? Or just regular mp3 files from phone or SD card/USB stick

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I’ll never be able to understand in car subscriptions for physical features. It’s literally a car with heated seats, how is that a live service? Something like satellite maps or radio makes sense but the seat is already built with all that stuff.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Why are you not able to understand profit margins? It is simple commerce, they can upsell these features even though they are virtual. Are you also baffled by ingame purchases and rarity of virtual items?

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/absurdly-rare-team-fortress-2-211521477.html

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>upsell these features even though they are virtual
        but the heating element and wiring harness is already inside the vehicle, ready to go. if i don't want heated seats i've still paid for it because the manufacturer absolutely has taken into account the cost of that in the final retail price.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

But you can say the same about any virtual product. If you install Team Fortress 2 your computer already has the data for the super expensive golden hat but you cannot use it because you do not own it.
          If you have Disney+ and an internet connection you are physically able to watch every movie on there, yet you have to pay a small fee for the latest blockbusters. Ownership is not just about physical products anymore

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

i dunno. i still feel like it's different when it's a physical, tangible product. if i saw the wiring and heating element of the seat heater right there i'd sure as shit wonder why the frick it's locked behind some stupid paywall.
            a hat on tf2 is a bit different. and if i really wanted it for myself, i'd just use a mod that lets me use that hat on me or whatever.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Imagine buying a truckful of corn from a farmer and them just going
            >hold on a sec while I just spray these with cow feces first
            <why?
            >you don't belong to the farmers+ subscription so we'll have to cripple our produce first. You can pay extra $5K for me to not spray it with shit

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

just wire up directly to your car battery, soon as you start up car
          >boom frickin heated seat bro

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Things like heated seats and heated steering wheels don't actually cost that much. Once you've rnd'd it then the actual cost of manufacturing is almost nothing. It's literally just a wire. It's more cost effective to produce a million identical cars that all have it than it is to make a fraction with and a fraction without, retooling the assembly line, and then have cars sitting unsold on lots because you made too many of the wrong one.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Yeah? So the heated seat shouldn't cost any extra, then? It's a great argument against moronic subscriptions

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I don't see the problem
    >base model of a car doesn't have power seats let alone heated
    >include it locked anyway but keep price low
    >allow option to unlock it for a cheap fee, versus the thousands to have a higher trim
    It's a win win for everyone tbh

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I hope you drown in a shallow puddle and the coroner openly mocks you in the report.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>but keep price low
      we never made it here

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I look forward to the Jailbreak lawsuit about these things.

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

You are legally allowed a ukrainian hacker to unlock them for free. You payed for the whole car

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Aren't they bankrupt?

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

The community will find a way to bypass that paywall lockout shit, they always do. Probably not even much different from jailbreaking an iphone.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

That will be maybe 1% of the people. How many people do you know run a jailbroken phone? Blocking the Piratebay did not stop every single person from torrenting, but it did stop 80% of people maybe. It's always a numbers game

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

most people outside enthusiast forums have others work on their cars too. if anyone knows how to wrench, I'm sure they would figure out how to get around this crap. Unfortunately it is only going to become more commonplace from here.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

It works like this: 1st person is a rich gay and does not dare to jailbreak to 'keep it clean' and pays for it
        2nd owner does not really care about these extra shits he just cummites to dead end job
        3rd, a younger owner jailbreaks it but is not a paying customer anymore anyway. He uses 3rd party services etc.

Jailbroken phone does not really bring anything but viruses.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>Jailbroken phone does not really bring anything but viruses.
          Complete baloney. A jailbroken device allows you to run unsigned software and possibly to run your own operating sysyem on it. It's really the baseline state it should already come in. If you're feeling especially combative you're free to reach out to Wrong board

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>community
      fisker has a community?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

People shouldn't allow these gifajews to suck their money out for such a shitshow of a product in the first place, even if someone is technically able to unshittify them.

8. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

So how badly will I get court raped by hook nosed israelites for installing a simple switch from the battery to the seat heating element (literally just a wire) because that's basically all it is.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Just don't buy a shitty product in the first place

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *