Fisker Automotive & Fisker Inc.

>be Danish autist
>make lil' drawings of cars for a living
>decide to start a car company of your own (since that famously always works out) and name it after yourself since you're so humble
>enter Fisker Automotive
>fail spectacularly
>divorce your gorgeous wife
>file for bankruptcy, leave
>marry a ''''homely'''' Pajeeta from some slum instead 'cause you've got (literal) shit taste
>decide to start a car company, again, and name it after yourself, again
>enter Fisker 2: EV Boogaloo (Incorporated)
>your 'jeeta slum wife insists on being both the CFO and COO
>somehow lie your way into some major investments
>lie about what you're actually doing at the company
>scam everyone, including all your customers and investors
>eight years after founding it, head for bankruptcy, again
Why are investors so fricking moronic? It was all right there all along. Even the most basic of research would've shown what a moronic idea investing in them was.

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

Yakub: World's Greatest Dad Shirt $21.68

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

1. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

The Pageeta in question by the by.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

gg

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

Ok yeah Fisker 100% deserved this for the second time. Why the frick would you make your wife COO of all things?

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

show testacles pls

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

>testacles
        Is that a Greek hero or something?

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

he's a debug companion

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

>Is that a Greek hero or something?

2. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Their cars look really nice, shame that the management are incompetent fricking morons who have no idea what they were doing. I'd like to see them survive if they weren't such a shit company.

3. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

as someone who deals with his first frick up on the daily, i knew the second frick up was going to be way worse. At least the first one looked cool

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

Kinda unrelated but something about those rims gives me the ick (as the kids would say).

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

that's the cooties. be careful

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

what car model is that

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

pretty sure its the fisker karma

• 6 days ago
      Anonymous

The Karma looks incredible. I've seen it once and it just wowed me. Very elegant lines.

• 6 days ago
      Anonymous

medlock?

4. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

We're in late stage empire cycle. Most of the economy is scams. Very little actual work gets done. To get ahead now you literally have to be a scamming piece of shit with no conscience.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

>Very little actual work gets done.
      I mean ... that's objectively wrong. Unless you mean as a percentage of something due to automation.

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

No, derivatives markets mean that exponentially more money is made (by people doing nothing) than actual physical labor-hours are done.

• 7 days ago
          Anonymous

You're not seeing the forest for the trees. More useful is obviously being done today in absolute terms due to the fact that people have higher standards of living than ever. Perhaps more useless work is done, too, maybe even disproportionately so but that still doesn't mean that "very little actual work gets done".

5. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

You forgot
    >blame le internet tech Black for your company's failure because he pointed out what a piece of shit your product is

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

Kinda funny how they first didn't provide him with a vehicle as promised and then, after he went to a dealership to get one on his own, they got his contact info from them and demanded that he not review it until some patch got released for it. AFTER it was already for sale nationwide, mind you.

Not even vidya devs are this moronic, LMAO.

6. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

>Why are investors so fricking moronic?
    The venture capitalist class gets unlimited free money from the government, they don't have to be smart.

7. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

>Why are investors so fricking moronic?
    Look up Ford v Dodge Brothers. Publicly traded companies are required by law to only make money. Because of that, it incentivizes investors to only go for making money, and speculation is the most lucrative way of that.

• 7 days ago
      Anonymous

>speculation is the most lucrative way of that
      Okay, so how are the bag holders in this case "making money"? How is putting millions if not billions into shitty companies without any future gonna see a return?

• 7 days ago
        Anonymous

The investors just get refunded by the government + a tax credit

8. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Someone should just put him out of his misery fr

9. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

why did you buy a fisker

10. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

The weird thing is that they're not actually vapor ware though. They produced cars. Usually with these sorts of companies they don't get beyond prototypes, but both times fisker actually sold cars to people before going out of business. The recent one was actually pretty nice, they just rushed it out the door while the software was in alpha and tanked the company. I would say that fisker is actually a good designer, at least for the interiors but clearly he's not a good businessman.

11. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

>buying a car from a scissors company

12. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Fisker is what you would get if Musk was actually as incompetent as people claim he is.

13. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

>the virgin who made Fisker and got with a pajeeta is the same Terachad who designed the ultimate White Man's Chariot, the Z8
    HOW

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

Through the process of being told "no" by bmw.

14. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

A shame really
    I think ocean looks really cool
    Maybe someone buys them on the cheap

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

I have great news for you because it looks like a dime a dozen Chinese EV

15. 6 days ago
    Anonymous

I see it as a shame, he's designed great looking cars like the vantage. Just seems like an autist who left a good job at aston to make his dream car and got fricked over because sports car are a dead segment. Had the iron balls to start all over again but in a segment which might be financially viable but again gets rekt. Just demonstrates how completely fricked you are if you're outside the usual conglomerates and don't have an earth shattering product.

Lucid/Rivian is next, just watch.

• 6 days ago
      Anonymous

>Rivian
      that's a shame. I did genuinely like the one I drove.
      I think they were also the production vehicles from Long way up, where two of them drove from the southernmost point in Argentina to california.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *