It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

1. 2 months ago
    p

>breathing in disgusting floor air

Lmao post trailer dwelling uncouth swine

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>she uses the air recycler
      idk what kind of Black person you are but i keep my car clean.

• 2 months ago
        p

Oh? Tell me more about how you remove your footwear upon entry of your vehicle.

Floor vents are subhuman and never used by anyone with any sense. You probably haven’t even thought about that before Lolzz

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Clean your car at least twice a year you fricking animal.

https://i.imgur.com/QXv6oE6.png

For me, it's feet heat + defrost.

baste. my Father taught me the supremacy of defrost+floor when I started driving.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

wut. blower motors suck air in from behind the glovebox (usually) and floor vents are typically way under the seats, far from any dirty shoes. and the front seats the vents just come straight out of the hvac unit and point right at where the driver's feet would typically sit.

https://i.imgur.com/xARVeBS.jpg

>she uses the air recycler
      idk what kind of Black person you are but i keep my car clean.

aren't you meant to use that while the AC is on so it doesn't have to work as hard cooling hot outside air?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>meant to use that while
        that or when it's incredibly cold out, for the exact opposite reason.

https://i.imgur.com/hTTfn1z.jpg

Oh? Tell me more about how you remove your footwear upon entry of your vehicle.

Floor vents are subhuman and never used by anyone with any sense. You probably haven’t even thought about that before Lolzz

>namegay
        >moronic take
        lil bit embarrassed i didn't spot it sooner.

• 2 months ago
        p

>meant to use that while
        [...]
        >namegay
        >moronic take

Clean your car at least twice a year you fricking animal.

[...]
        baste. my Father taught me the supremacy of defrost+floor when I started driving.

>meant to use that while
        [...]
        >namegay
        >moronic take

Keep enjoying those delicious deep breaths of recirculating sidewalk dumpsterjuice dust, tasty shitflake and settled microplastics

Take an extra big huff next time for daddy p*

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

y-your...your car doesn't have a cabin filter? do you intentionally not use one?
          you don't clean your fricking car?!?

• 2 months ago
            p

Assflake buttdust consumer logic
            The cabin filter isn’t a wearable kilt that seal the cabin from the floor moron. You are breathing in dusted animal feces and powered body fluids from the mall lmao

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

probably just shitposting at this point. my car doesn't have a cabin filter but the jdm models did. typical japs keeping the fancy gizmos and features for themselves
            but in any case it sucks air in through the glovebox zozzle. interesting take on shitposting though

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Same.

That air is not for breathing, it's for keeping my tootsies warm.

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

For me, it's she.

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

For me it's never using the A/C or fan at all unless it's raining and I use defrost.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I hate being a passenger with people like you. Always feel like I'm suffocating

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

The defrost setting uses the A/C.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Not necessarily on my machine, but I do use A/C on defrost when it rains because the window fogs up otherwise.
        I live on the gulf coast and it gets hot but it really doesn't bother me (skinny af). Comfort doesn't cross my mind when driving, I'd rather have more power than A/C.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Your car still might be clicking on the compressor even if the A/C button is pressed and the little light is out and set to defrost.

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Feet mode is low key based, it's like having a free rear A/C on my economy sedan because it has little vents for for blowing onto rear passengers feet.

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

All modern cars intermittently turn on the AC when you're running the heat. It's somewhere around 10 or 30s or something, and the idea is that it keeps the compressor from seizing up from long periods of disuse (usually during winter in parts of the world where that matters).

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

That must be some new fangled car technology because I have an old dumb car that doesn't even know what temp it is outside.

I still run my A/C every few months to make sure it still clicks on.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

That must be some new fangled car technology because I have an old dumb car that doesn't even know what temp it is outside.

I still run my A/C every few months to make sure it still clicks on.

i think defrost+AC was only a fairly recent thing, like mid 00s or so. maybe earlier for yuro cars. on mine i have to manually turn it on with the defroster, although i think my owner's manual does actually mention doing this for quicker defrosting.
      it also says to run the AC for at least 5 mins once a week so the oil can flow around the system and keep stuff lubed.

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

homies on DA literally arguing about the direction of frickin air vents

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>no defrost + face vent in any car, ever
    Why not? Literally never seen a car with that option. Is it lost technology? Too dangerous to release to the general public? Why can't it fricking work??!?!

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

feet+face+defrost was a mode in my W204 C-klasse, was nice to have the airflow divided so much you'd never find it disturbing

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I think it is a relic from a bygone age when the HVAC box that controlled the direction of flow was a mechanical, manually operated box of physical flaps. Pic related for example, the one out of my 80's car, it's physically impossible to arrange the flaps so that air comes out of defrost and upper vents at the same time.

8. 2 months ago
    p

mmmmmm big thick veiny hard black wiener

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Just blow everywhere.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *