Ford F-350 Pickup Truck

What do Americans use these for?

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

DMT Has Friends For Me Shirt $21.68

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

In the best case scenario they convert them into tow trucks to tow the other ridiculous sized vehicles off American roads once they get a flat tire and cant change their 1.5m tires without a workshop and forklift

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>What do Americans use these for?
    Mobility scooters

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

For hauling a 48 pack of kirkland beer and a 10lb bag of frozen buffalo wings to the tailgate

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Intimidating Eurosissies.

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Battering ram against jays (people with a lesser car or who dare to walk).

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

towing RVs

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

What a depressing looking existence the upper middle class seem to have

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

what's depressing about it?

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Going back and forth between the suburb and the wallmart.

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I drive an F250 for work, AMA
    >kek

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Is that estimate accurate

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

yes, it was a polar vortex, I had to work 12 hour shifts everyday through the night during it. Peak wagie life

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

How much? First or second hand?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Its an old wore out railroad truck

>just over 400km on a full tank
        You'd think they could at least fit a larger gas tank in there.

It is super heavy on account of the hyrail gears and all my equipment, I have to have a lot of shit with me

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

I know that trucks guzzle a metric ton of gas especially when hauling. That's why I'm confused why the don't add a couple more gallons to the tank. Considering how much farther things are apart than in Europe having range would seem like an obvious priority.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Considering how much farther things are apart than in Europe having range would seem like an obvious priority.
            you have never been blessed by the abundance of US gas stations. They're awesome. And they manage to have clean toilets without having to pay for it like we do.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

That has a 30 gallon tank, but to your point some of our older vehicles have dual tanks with toggle switches on account of fuel needs

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Midwest?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Yes, we have a great deal of freight trains through Chicagoland, illinois and wisconsin from all over the continent

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/JPEJqJn.jpg

It's oddly a very affluent suburban area there(naperville), but that is an industrial section with a substation and a railroad junction

That looks awesome

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

which state do you work?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Mainly Illinois, but we have a network that allows me to work in various areas throughout the nation, it is one of the few perks of the industry

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

seriously asking.

what's stopping the people living in those northern states next to Canada to move to California if they are democrats or Florida if they are republicans?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

well mainly they are just tied to there local area where they are settled, if other states offer opportunities that interest you, it is simple enough to relocate to them if you have a proper plan

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>30 gallon tank
            Already crazy by euro standards.

>Considering how much farther things are apart than in Europe having range would seem like an obvious priority.
            you have never been blessed by the abundance of US gas stations. They're awesome. And they manage to have clean toilets without having to pay for it like we do.

> the abundance of US gas stations
            I've been to the US before. I don't recall the number of gas stations only those giant 1,5 liter softdrink cups they sell for cheap.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

God, I miss free refills

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Peak burger distopia, Kino

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

It's oddly a very affluent suburban area there(naperville), but that is an industrial section with a substation and a railroad junction

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>just over 400km on a full tank
      You'd think they could at least fit a larger gas tank in there.

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Driving to their job being a sales manager or something

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I use it to drive my wife to her BBC appointment.

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Work

We keep cones and tow X boards in ours, we use them at the airport alongside F150s. They're often idling 24/7 and used every day. We have 2017-18s with 200,000km. Sometimes we use the 4x4 for heavy snow.

The other F350s we see are converted into work vehicles by contractors and utilities (think power companies and railroads), or they're used for hot shot duty (large trailers being towed without a CDL). At least the gasser 6.2/6spds we have are reliable for the work they do despite having morons on a airfield go full throttle on them everywhere.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *