Ford Mustang

The Ford Mustang GT3 homologation car for the final non-EV generation of Mustang was seen testing at the Ring last week.

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

Ape Out Shirt $21.68

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

1. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>EV muscle car
    lol what's the point, sales will go to 0.
    The only reason they kept selling is the V8, you remove that and it's literally the same as any other EV except slightly different sound file played through the speakers.

Look at what happened with C63 when they dropped the V8, that's coming for every american sports car.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

yeah I dont know what they think is gonna move these cars when we all know they're just going to be on the same dumbass RC car platform

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

People buy the Mach E. Apparently it's a pretty good EV even if the decision to call it a Mustang is pretty confusing.

2. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>they will actually be doing an OFFICIAL nurburgring attempt
    >the first time Ford has officially did a hot lap of one of their cars on the ring

I've been waiting for years for Ford to do shit like this. i wish GM made a more hardcore version of the Camaro like this to go around the ring. what a proper way to send out the last ICE mustang.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

bruh, what do you think the ZL1 1LE was built for?

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

ZL1 1LE = GT500
        GTD is a factory racing car built off the GTE vehicle.
        Camaro has no equivalent.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

there's a bunch of GT3 spec Camaros racing.
          Ford needed a new platform to race with because their current one is shit

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

GM won't sell us one for the road.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Those are Reiters, GM has no control over them.

3. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

theyve commited to build ICE mustangs indefinitely
    https://www.drivencarguide.co.nz/news/ford-ceo-assures-mustangs-ice-future-casts-doubt-on-evs/

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

hopefully GM responds to this and builds another ICE camaro. at least a limited series run ICE camaro.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

GM is pozzed and fully commited to EVs fords flopped which is why theyre backpedalling so hard
        also they have the corvette as a high performance platform

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

on the other hand, if Ford sees that GM succeeds with all these EV platforms, they may just go all in on EV anyway, but collaborate with GM instead.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Wanna know how I know Chevy is going to get hit hard with this big push for EV's? All the rental companies dumped their Tesla's after like 18 months. For a while you could get a second hand Tesla for nothing. Market doesn't want.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Can't wait to rent the flagship ICE Mustang with the triple-turbo inline 3. I'm so glad Ford is keeping it going and sticking it to the man.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Honestly though a triple turbo i3 sounds like a novel engine. Put it in a hatchback and it'll be baller

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>it'll be baller
          a) you talk like a Black person
          b) it will be fun for those 15k miles before it explodes

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

A)you sure do spend a lot of time thinking about Black folk
            B)so? I'm in for a good time, not a long time

4. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

idgaf. I can't even afford a house.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

invest in crypto, Black person. i am getting me a house next year with my trump moon bags. might even snag me a camaro just to dab on DA.

5. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The United States government will collapse, and America will balkanize, before ICE cars actually cease production.

6. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

REMINDER: See everything car related in person. This is the final decade.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

the future is really as Wall-E predicted, fat "human" blobs floating around in automated electric pods

XI JIPIG PLEASE NUKE US NAO

7. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The normal GT needs that style grille.

8. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

With each new update moving further and further away from the 05 "classic" retro Mustang I notice the mouth gets smaller and smaller. Dropping that nose more and more. It's starting to look like the SN95 again. Which makes sense, that giant mouth on the front of the car catches air like a motherfricker. There's a reason there's hood pins on old Mustangs. Up past 120 the front end gets real light, catching all that air. So they bring the nose down, more aerodynamic designs. Ditch the gaping hole. I'm not sure why Ford hung onto this in between styling so long. It's just been a weird design history since moving away from the original 05 retro design, same thing, just a bit different, each year, for 20 years.
    Full circle back to the SN95 with a new front clip and LED lights now.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

they baited dodge into outdoing them on styling with the (then new) challenger and kept upping the ante while mopar was out of money. mk 2 S195 and s550 are very nice looking cars.

9. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Ford > Chevy

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

ZL1 1LE = GT500
      GTD is a factory racing car built off the GTE vehicle.
      Camaro has no equivalent.

It's called the Camaro COPO

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

COPO = Cobra jet, a drag car not a dedicated track car.

10. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

They really need to add some battery to it for boost. Keep the v8, make a turbo 6, go turbo 6 with a battery and taxi'ing.

11. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

wow a crossdressing mustang
    Let me know when it can a sub 7 lap like the z06

12. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I'm surprised this thing is even called a mustang considering it's a completely different, bespoke vehicle wearing a mustang shell and sharing no internals.

13. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Gott dayum she THIGG

and dat novel rear wang design, i rikey

14. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>the final non-EV generation
    Lol. Not happening.

15. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Wonder how many companies will disappear when it's all EVs. All you have is minor suspension differences and appearance.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

That's as dumb as saying all gas engines are the same. There are massive differences between EVs.
      Unless you think every car company is going to be shipping cars with at least 800 horsepower in which case I don't see the problem.

I'd buy an actual electric Mustang if it was a well thought out design. Just put a 30 or 40kWh battery in the thing, maybe those new sodium ion cells that can charge and discharge like super capacitors, with a range extender engine and a decently sized fuel tank for endurance.
      Basically, just build a better Volt. Best of both worlds.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>That's as dumb as saying all gas engines are the same
        They kinda are though, even diesels. In all of them you're compressing an air/fuel mix and then burning them to push a metal wall that makes a driveshaft spin. I don't care about nitpicking about strokes, compression vs spark ignition or alternative vs rotary, all ICEs are basically the same thing when you get down to it.

16. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

COMPUTER
    ZOOM
    ENHANCE

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Pebble Beach concours girls are expensive

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

how much 4 sloppy beej?

i am the needful saar