Forty Thousand

40,000 United States Dollars for a used GR Corolla with manual transmission.

Tip Your Landlord Shirt $21.68

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

Tip Your Landlord Shirt $21.68

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>40k
    >3cyl
    >eggshit
    >ugly
    >slow
    >gay
    >AWD
    >Incel car
    Pass

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

it’s a cool toy but should be in the 20s used

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

noooooo you uncultured swine you don't understand it's le heckin modern day jdm legend toyoda glorious nippon steel folded in half or something it totally costs 40k used mmkay

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Why should a new car drop 50% value just because its been owned by the first owner for less than 6 months?

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Because its been owned by the first owner for less than 6 months

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Okay poorgay, wait 6 years you might get it for 50% off

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Why should a car be marked up above msrp when its been owned by the first owner for less than 6 months?

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Because you don't know if the first owner hooned the shit out of it then decided he was bored and is now selling it completely worn out and burned out.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

noooooo you uncultured swine you don't understand it's le heckin modern day jdm legend toyoda glorious nippon steel folded in half or something it totally costs 40k used mmkay

GAZOOBOOMAFOO
      It's a 10k car at best with that shitty little grenade of an engine

>american awd turbo hatch for $37k: Whoa! heckin based! so cool!
      >japanese awd turbo hatch for $37k: eggshit, ugly, slow, gay
      I swear this site is contrarian to the bone. Just because you hate whats popular right now doesn't make you cool. In fact it just makes you moronic when you double down

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

newbie? Nobody cared about that either when you could get a Mustang GT with more power for less money.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

plenty of people praised it at the time for being a awd hot hatch with a ton of power. People were riding ford's wiener acting like it was a homologation rally car the same way people think the raptor is a trophy truck.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

if it isn't a RWD V8 it's gay. Go away.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>plenty of people praised it at the time for being a awd hot hatch with a ton of power
            Maybe to dunk on shitty powerless euro hatches. When it came for people to put their money where their mouth is Anons bought Mustangs. There's been a handful of GRs and RSs posted here, how many Mustangs do you see?

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

No one cares about a GT when you can buy a $1000 litre bike and wipe the floor with any car on the market.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>RWD
          >Ford Reliability
          >Falling into the Mustang stereotype
          All jokes aside, you are missing the point. For a while, you couldn't really get a Hot Hatch without spending an additional $20k just to get it to keep up with an old VW with a poorly modded turbo. The few that were on the market were all sub 200 hp "cheap" cars. The AWD R32 from VW was the only thing, and I don't know how much it costs where you live, but that's a $50k car where I'm at. Other than that, you had to go with a Subie.

The Corolla represents a fresh option for people who want AWD, 4+ seater, 300+ horses, and decent aggressive styling from a hatch that enables you to check the "Hot Hatch" box. And, with minimal work, you can have it keep up with other cars out there.

Yes, it is expensive, but so are other AWD platforms. Sure, your Mustang can beat it in a quarter mile, but this car was designed for track, and beats the Mustang on track. It has a short(er) wheelbase making it a better contender for the corners. And since the Mini Cooper keeps getting heavier, it is nice to see alternatives out there during Solo and track days.

But in all honesty, I like seeing all competition cars. Even the shitty dodge neon with a turbo and track tuned suspension at my local track has a shitty paint job and everyone points at laughs. But it keeps up with the best of them and we all have fun.

So, maybe you should try getting off your computer, buy a real car, be it a mustang or otherwise, and hit the track and see why your prejudices are invalid and show how ignorant you are when it comes to what these cars are actually for: Putting a smile on your face. Go be a humbug somewhere else. They need more applicants on /n/ I'm sure.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>shilling for a 3cyl awd incel hatch
            >tells others to go to /n/
            >American V8 sportscars are reliable
            >tries to validate his cucked weeb 90s fud myths about american cars being lesser to japanese

No your eggshit pod wasn't "designed for the track" it's a riced out econobox with a dogshit 3pot engine

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

post laptimes and timeslips timestamped you larping gay

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>a wall of cope about the GR being worse than a mustang
            Lol.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Look you made the mistake of having a thought out reply to a bunch of morons who post like it's /misc/ or DA.

>shilling for a 3cyl awd incel hatch
            >tells others to go to /n/
            >American V8 sportscars are reliable
            >tries to validate his cucked weeb 90s fud myths about american cars being lesser to japanese

No your eggshit pod wasn't "designed for the track" it's a riced out econobox with a dogshit 3pot engine

post laptimes and timeslips timestamped you larping gay

And see what you get? Don't waste your time. The janitor doesn't give a frick. He's complicit in this board going to shit. You're better off either ignoring them or calling them schizo autistic homosexuals.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>redditspacing
            go back.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>reddit texting
            you first crossboarding Black person go back to DA or /misc/ or whatever shithole board you came from

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

So I come from other boards on DA and you come from reddit? Go back to r/vaxxedBlack person

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>And see what you get?
            What sort of single woman raised pithy response is this?
            >moron says - Sure, your Mustang can beat it in a quarter mile, but this car was designed for track, and beats the Mustang on track.
            >anon calls his bluff - post laptimes and timeslips timestamped you larping gay
            There has been 0 GRs posted ITT and laptimes are easily accessible and the burden of proof is on the one that made the claim. Now kys for being a woman like moronic homosexual.

>redditspacing
            go back.

It's not even just the spacing, just his onions infused demeanor.

• 3 weeks ago
        Hotwing

Love me $5k salvage title ST

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

How hard was that to insure?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

HAHAHAHA delusional weebhomosexual no that is an eggshit piece of shit 4pot sack of shit just like a GR. The only consolation is at least it's a 4pot instead of a 3pot.
        >V8 or bust
        >RWD or bust
        >coupes that aren't eggshit or bust
        I am glad you are caught up now now frick off to reddit or
        >>>/n/

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>v8 or bust
          >rwd or bust
          >coupes that aren't eggshit or bust
          You will never know the joy of a straight 6 powered solid axle 4wd and I think that's sad.
          >can't drive in the snow
          >can't drive in the sand
          >can't leave the pavement
          musclegays are the worst because they get into a yelling match with people about ''muh soul'' as cope for losing in a straight line to electric appliances and clapped out shitpiles with laptops.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>you have to have 4wd to leave the pavement
            What sort of moronic cope is this?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>posts easiest imaginable off road situation that a boomer in a raised vic can drive on
            >thinks it somehow justifies his moronation
            what do you call this sort of mental illness?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>lifted
            Lol.
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=sYIJpzo2RVY
            How is this completely stock 2wd car not on pavement? My god, HE MIGHT HAVE EVEN DRIVEN IN SNOW!!@!

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

slowgay moron cope, nothing you just said is based in fact it's a delusion you tell yourself because you will never know the joy of raw NA power and the best drivetrain setup god bestowed upon man. Cope seethe rope.

https://i.imgur.com/ph2qkdY.jpg

>you have to have 4wd to leave the pavement
            What sort of moronic cope is this?

Kek'd

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>you will never know the joy of raw NA power and the best drivetrain setup god bestowed upon man
            I daily drove an 8 cylinder with 350hp and it literally became boring purely for the fact I couldn't do anything except mash the gas pedal. That was the extent of my joy. Mash the gas and roll down the window in a tunnel. the only fathomable way to increase enjoyment would've been 3 pedals, but that also would mean dealing with morons tailgating me at traffic stops uphill and I don't call that ''euphoric''. You know what is euphoric? Getting chills when you see 6 inches of snow on the ground cause you're the only one who can drive on the road.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>the only fathomable way to increase enjoyment would've been 3 pedals
            >but I'm a complete pussy so now I'm coping about it on a mongolian basket weaving forum
            Dear lord, what a gay.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>american
        it's not

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Hatchbacks have never been and never will be cool

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I really want this car but they are becoming very rare.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Show 10 posts that praise the Focus ST at that price

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

> Blows head gasket faster than you can say Subaru
        Hahahahaha no, that's still a piece of shit.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

That was all fixed under recall

The bigger problem with the RSs was the weird seating position that had you at a angle towards the right (if it was LHD), blocks that crack at 400~ wtq, awful ride, and horrible markups from delusional Ford dealers that pushed everyone who wanted one into a STI or Mustang.

Otherwise it's fine, like a 4/5ths R35 GTR. Similar 4WD and if you give it 265s and bolt ons to 350~ whp pretty damn fast.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Post car with timestamp and if it's slower than a GR Corolla you commit sudoku

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

GAZOOBOOMAFOO
    It's a 10k car at best with that shitty little grenade of an engine

3. 3 weeks ago
    Forty Thousand

40,000 United States Dollars for a used Mitsubishi with manual transmission.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

That's unironically a better car than the GR though.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

No it's not they're 20 years apart that's why they make the same horsepower with the Toyota missing a cylinder, the Corolla feels like a Lexus inside compared to a Evo

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

And the g16 feels like a chevy 305 compared to the 4g

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

The 4G head can't flow for shit and will throw a rod at the same horsepower levels the G16 will float valves (you need springs and retainers on a 30psi 4G too)

Technically the Corolla makes more power stock vs stock, but that has nothing to do with why the Evo is better Anon.

Evos were good by 2010 standards by now they're ragged out and old

They even have the same oil starvation problems on right hand sweepers people love to shit on the GR86s for having

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Evos were good by 2010 standards
            >Corollas aren't better in any objective performance metric 15 years later
            So the Evo was that good, or the Corolla is that shit? Also, the Evo's rear diff won't overheat and go into FWD mode.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Is that any different from the Evo AYC diff that likes to explode at 350~ whp? Those diffs were super common outside USA (until the car was released in America RS non-ayc differentials were difficult to get)

Evo 6 speed that likes to chunk gears at the same power level too? Even the five speeds aren't that much better and they have a lifespan of about 30,000 street miles before eating bearings usually the input shaft and if you use it on a track with enough heat it'll be fourth gear

Evo transfer case ring and pinion has the same contact patch as the rear diff on an S2000 btw.

Corolla is the better car for 90% of the time. Especially on the street where most people will be using their car

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Technically the Corolla makes more power stock vs stock, but that has nothing to do with why the Evo is better Anon.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

the gr corolla is the higher tier model above the current reigning wrc champion
        no, a beat-up old has-been is not better

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>higher tier model above the current reigning wrc champion
          What is this incomprehensible word salad? If something is the "reigning champion" than nothing is above it ESL.

Is that any different from the Evo AYC diff that likes to explode at 350~ whp? Those diffs were super common outside USA (until the car was released in America RS non-ayc differentials were difficult to get)

Evo 6 speed that likes to chunk gears at the same power level too? Even the five speeds aren't that much better and they have a lifespan of about 30,000 street miles before eating bearings usually the input shaft and if you use it on a track with enough heat it'll be fourth gear

Evo transfer case ring and pinion has the same contact patch as the rear diff on an S2000 btw.

Corolla is the better car for 90% of the time. Especially on the street where most people will be using their car

>more cope about the Corolla not being any better than a 20 year old Evo
          Hey, moron....cars can break when you modify them. Kinda like a modded GR will break if you just rev it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8we6u-4Se_E
          But a 100% stock GR will overheat it's diff.

You dont know what that means you moronic spicaboo. I miss when the internet was only accessible to wealthy white people.

You and me both brother.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>than nothing
            >overheat it is diff
            >calls others ESL

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Than is used in comparisons ESL. The other was autocorrect.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

"than nothing is above" isn't a comparison, ESL. The correct sentence would be: "If something is the 'reigning champion,' then nothing is above it." ESL.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>thinks than = then
            >thinks it's = its
            Lol.

>esl doesn't understand syntax
            >"something" is being compared to the "nothing above it"

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

How fricking moronic are you? You think saying "then nothing is above it" is a comparison? You think the proper sentence would be "than nothing is above it?"

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Absolute moron. The GR Yaris is the reigning champion. The GR Corolla is its higher tier offering the commercial market. The only reason the Corolla isn’t the reigning champion instead is because they’re not racing with it yet.
            [...]
            Please do not bully the Filipino.

>ESLs literally don't understand why they're wrong
            Lol.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

"then nothing is above" is still not a comparison. how moronic are you?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/zydssXK.jpg

[...]
            >ESLs literally don't understand why they're wrong
            Lol.

shut the frick up

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>has no actual argument
            >has to pick apart spelling/grammar
            Lol.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>thinks than = then
            >thinks it's = its
            Lol.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You mean the same Evos that would also break from revving it when they were new from the balance shaft belt snapping and throwing the timing belt in the process? Usually well before the interval for replacement too.

Or maybe it was when they got a reputation for being transfer case eaters from morons that launched them like Subaru STis back when they were still on the road

Survivorship Bias + Nostalgia Goggles, a decent chunk of the surviving Evos are on permanent jackstands like DSMs were 10 years ago (the difference being DSMs weren't worth shit until recently, now 97-99s GSXs are 50% Evo values)

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Absolute moron. The GR Yaris is the reigning champion. The GR Corolla is its higher tier offering the commercial market. The only reason the Corolla isn’t the reigning champion instead is because they’re not racing with it yet.

https://i.imgur.com/pfWfQdy.png

How fricking moronic are you? You think saying "then nothing is above it" is a comparison? You think the proper sentence would be "than nothing is above it?"

Please do not bully the Filipino.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>pristine evo 9
      >or you can buy a brand new cvt equipped subie
      I think I know my choice

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

It's gonna go higher

https://i.imgur.com/W27Q9e4.jpg

>pristine evo 9
      >or you can buy a brand new cvt equipped subie
      I think I know my choice

They still offer a manual. Only morons pick the cvt.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

we will never have evos again

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

they're so unbelievably ugly I would rather get a TDI Fabia I and tune it up to 200 HP.

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Ugly. Slow. Gay.
    Riced from the factory, and yet LOL @ that wheel gap

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

You are so annoying.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

LOL @ your cognitive dissonance

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

You dont know what that means you moronic spicaboo. I miss when the internet was only accessible to wealthy white people.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>riced from the factory
            >still ugly, slow, and gay
            >still has a hilariously HUGE wheel gap
            LOL @ you your cognitive dissonance again.

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Why can't you gays just admit to liking something and always have to cope about it?

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

"I know what i got" thread?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

You just know someone is gonna pay full price for that

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/03bitjE.png

"I know what i got" thread?

Not outrageous if rust free, seems like it sold already anway

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Why don't those people try to paint the replacement part at least?

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I'm considering getting a 2024 and trading in my 2021 Corolla Hatch. My current car is a Stick but they dropped the manual transmissions in the new ones. A GR is the only option. Are they fun and reliable cars bros? I love the idea of AWD and 300hp in such a small car. Is the Circuit Edition all that much better than a Premium Edition?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Better off with a Kia Rio SX with a few simple mods

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

How about you fricking ask reddit you stupid fricking butthole the subreddit is /r/GRCorolla you'll get a better answer there than here cheers

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

used cars are expensive because:
    1.cash for clunkers destroyed cars, i remember buying my first used car for 5,000 dollars back in 2003 or 2004.
    2.inflation
    3.demand for used cars.

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Seems like a good deal when Dealers want more than a Model 3 Performance for the new ones.
    But like a bad deal when you consider a used Model 3 Performance is less expensive and faster with a few mods.

11. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

This thing is better THAN nothing.
    If this, THEN this.
    Goddamn. Really. How FRICKING moronic are you frickers?

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *