Found in the "Low Miles No Miles" public Facebook group. What's wrong with these people?

Found in the "Low Miles No Miles" public Facebook group.

What's wrong with these people?

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

Yakub: World's Greatest Dad Shirt $21.68

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous
  2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>"properly stored"
    >"22 years of dust"

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

In his (only) defense, dust like that is easily washed off. Like theres no chance of paint or clearcoat damage.

https://i.imgur.com/fdHHwgi.jpeg

Its mostly corvette owners because it was the attainable "super car" for boomers. As they get into their 40's an onward, a simple car loan could get you a corvette so long as you didn't have a boat, RV, vacation house, timeshare, heloc, and 12 other loans before it. It was easy to get as a middle class level boomer. He's clearly higher income with the viper, likely also with fewer than 10,000 miles because tying up $100k in cars you never drive is what they could afford to do. Theres a dude near me that begun a resto mod of a squarebody, his sale photo is a gallardo next to it in his 2 car garage. His house 15 years ago was probably $300k, today $800k. Its just what idiots with weird obsessions do; I have 4 guns I bought last year I still haven't shot. I don't know why I bought them. Its like increasing your horse is the dopamine hit, not the item itself.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

This pic is probably more appropriate. You just have to look at the garage around the car they're selling. This specific listing, he already took photos outside in a well lit area of the rear, why include this photo then?

My theories are:
        -Is it an uninsulated messy shack? Means they fix the bare minimum to keep the car moving, but want top dollar because the car can move inside the garage.
        -Is their garage an immaculate palace to 1 or maybe 2 cars? They get more pleasure of owning that thing, and looking at it instead of driving it, repairing it, or modifying it.
        -Does it look like a normal dude's garage with stuff in storage, charcoal, kids toys, and the wife's minivan? He just enjoys driving the car but is focusing on real life before fun toys as he grows up.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

ONE WORD.
          GOD. BLESS.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

I have a theory that some boomers remember that times as kids seeing fairly rare cars being sold cheap and so wanted to do something similar. I think it would have been cool if I had enough space and money to keep one of these cars or any car almost brand new. Imagine keeping the last charger stored just to look at it and sit in it, you could have another one that you drive daily.

https://i.imgur.com/fdHHwgi.jpeg

I heard a story of someone getting a fairly normal car in the 70's and not being able to drive it so it had about 1000 miles on it. It ended up only selling for a few thousand in about 2015 or so. All that work keeping it good and the family just flogs it off. The only problem with these is that they still make corvettes, if it was a chevy caprice I think it would be worth a bundle.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Cars are depreciating assets. Even these awesome classic body styles and restorations aren't worth all that much after inflation. Boomers are moronic and invest heavily in shit that makes them negative money, news at 6.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Boomers keep doing it so SOMEBODY is having success with these "Ran when parked, collectible vehicle only 30k over original MSRP" specials.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Most don't. They watched Mecum/Barrett Jacokson auctions which filled them with the notion that any car that has sat in a barn for 40 years can be sold for six figures with just a spitshine. They will let their cars sit for a literal decade with a 'for sale' sign on it because they are adamant that some day somebody will come along willing to recognise their "hidden gem".

>Cars are depreciating assets.
            In general yes and sadly we can't predict the ones that will appreciate for the most part but some classics appreciate like crazy. Rarely worth keeping a lifetime but it's true that once upon a time the 60s Impalas went for like $800.

It's actually pretty easy to predict what will appreciate. Limited collectors edition of a mid range or luxury car? It'll appreciate. Super car? It'll appreciate.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>Cars are depreciating assets.
            In general yes and sadly we can't predict the ones that will appreciate for the most part but some classics appreciate like crazy. Rarely worth keeping a lifetime but it's true that once upon a time the 60s Impalas went for like $800.

• 1 month ago
        Greased Geese

god that's such an ugly color and those rice tail lights don't really do it any help

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>increasing your horse
        What?

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

I think I meant increasing your horde, or hoard was probably the right spelling.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/1DfB8Dp.png

This pic is probably more appropriate. You just have to look at the garage around the car they're selling. This specific listing, he already took photos outside in a well lit area of the rear, why include this photo then?

My theories are:
        -Is it an uninsulated messy shack? Means they fix the bare minimum to keep the car moving, but want top dollar because the car can move inside the garage.
        -Is their garage an immaculate palace to 1 or maybe 2 cars? They get more pleasure of owning that thing, and looking at it instead of driving it, repairing it, or modifying it.
        -Does it look like a normal dude's garage with stuff in storage, charcoal, kids toys, and the wife's minivan? He just enjoys driving the car but is focusing on real life before fun toys as he grows up.

30-something boomer here. Thinking about getting one. Not as an "investment", of course, but something fun to drive on the weekends. Yes, I know it is stupid, but I wanted one since I was a teenager.

>meme stocks

no thanks

>thinking the S&P 500 is a meme stock

moron. [...]

So, the colors clash. Whatever.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>Thinking about getting one.
          Thanks for letting us all know. We don't care.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

its automatic moron.

if you think its a good price for an automatic C5, then you are the moron.

here's what $40k and WAY less can get you

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2004-chevrolet-corvette-z06-149/

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2003-chevrolet-corvette-z06-156/

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2003-chevrolet-corvette-coupe-29/

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2002-chevrolet-corvette-coupe-9/

https://carsandbids.com/auctions/KmvZMae0/2002-chevrolet-corvette-z06

https://carsandbids.com/auctions/3g1oL7zr/1999-chevrolet-corvette-coupe

https://carsandbids.com/auctions/98mM0op6/2002-chevrolet-corvette-z06

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

What is it commemorating?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

The release of the commemorative edition c5

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Oh, of course.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Le Mans win(s)

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Le Cletus wins.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>its automatic moron
            Yes, I am a moron that doesn't know how to drive a stick. An automatic is not a problem for me

>if you think its a good price for an automatic C5, then you are the moron.
            I wasn't thinking of buying this out of touch boomer's "I know what I got, I won't be lowballed" C5 in particular, I was thinking a C4 or C5 in general since the prices on those are actually affordable.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>I am a moron that doesn't know how to drive a stick.

ngmi

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

That shit washes right off. It's the cars that have been religiously buffed, for twenty years, that have no life left in the paint.

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous
  4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

why are corvette owners like this

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>gages

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>buy car for 83k inflation adjusted dollars
    >do nothing with it
    >sell 22 years later at a 50% loss
    i'm disgusted, those better be 240 comments telling her she's an enormous gay

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/y0xCWQA.jpeg

she and no.

>she
      It's a boomer. He had his wife list the car for him since she is a 15 year veteran FarmVille whale and he is too proud of never learning to use a "comfuser" to start now

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Really?
      Do we need to flesh out this topic one more fricking time?
      A 22 Year Old vehicle that sat for 22 years DEPRECIATES LESS than one that was driven regularly.
      This Fantasyland of "it shouldn't depreciate at all" and rather "it should actually appreciate in value" is fricking Bollocks.

Go Grift elsewhere.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>it should actually appreciate in value" is fricking Bollocks.
        For desired cars you're wrong. An all original 1970 Plymouth Barracuda will sell for at least 400x what it sold for in 1970.

A random piece of shit car will plummet in value, then often just keep up with inflation. A Ford Pinto was a pile of shit in the 80s. Now in decent condition they're selling for 3x what they were new.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>For desired cars you're wrong. An all original 1970 Plymouth Barracuda will sell for at least 400x what it sold for in 1970.
          That's a fair point, for which I forgot to include the caveat.

The car in question here is not in the same category AT ALL.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>The car in question here is not in the same category AT ALL.
            Assuming you're talking about OPs corvette you're still only kinda wrong. Those corvettes are desired by people building race cars and boomers wanting to own an inexpensive corvette when they instead spent money on some other bullshit in their life. For that undriven example something in the 30s would seem reasonable to a cheapskate like me. You'd have to be silly to spend 40k on a corvette that old because ones with some miles on them are still ~$15-20k.

Sometimes you have to throw belief and value propositions out the window. Kids had posters of that piece of junk on their bedroom wall, and 30-40 years later now that they have some money can live that dream of owning a poster car. Thats true for nearly every generation. Squarebodies are super popular (going up in price) now. 10 years ago you couldn't give them away. Easiest example are any year Ford Bronco. They were junk 30 years ago, they're junk today but that won't stop beaters from selling for $15k still.

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous
    • 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>It's an auto
      Oh even more worthless

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

The majority of C4 and newer Corvettes are auto(obviously not including manual only ZR1s and Z06s).

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

There's a boomer lives near me in Oz, has a ZR1 from the 80s or 90s, IDK, with delivery miles only.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

I would actually somewhat kinda maybe consider buying it if it wasn't automatic.

As would anyone else looking at older vettes..who the frick wants a slushbox.
        Autos are for morons who buy them new and keep them for 3 years before moving to the next flavor of the month car

>I WOULDA WANTED IT IF IT WEREN'T AUTO!
        LMFAO

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

bro is personally insulted no one wants his auto shit box
          Sad

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

this is the sort of cope where you tell a chick she's ugly after she rejects you

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

He already rejected you though

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>he wants a 4l60e corvette

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>I drive a corvette
            >b-but it has the 4l60e!
            >...I drive a corvette

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>transmission shits out on the side of the road after a lifetime of taking 2-3 seconds for every shift
            The fact that there are 4l60e stans on DA is baffling

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I would actually somewhat kinda maybe consider buying it if it wasn't automatic.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

As would anyone else looking at older vettes..who the frick wants a slushbox.
        Autos are for morons who buy them new and keep them for 3 years before moving to the next flavor of the month car

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>It's an auto
          Oh even more worthless

You can’t afford it.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Ooo an auto shitbox, how I’ll be crying myself to sleep!
            You’ll be ready cash in hand though right, you’re not poor right? Prove to me that you’re not poor and go buy that boomer’s regret

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

data miner do not reply

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>keeping an automatic non z06 c5 and thinking it'll gain value
            kek
            >cold starting it and not driving it, thinking that's good for it
            even more kek

https://i.imgur.com/oSObm4n.gif

[...]
            [...]
            >I WOULDA WANTED IT IF IT WEREN'T AUTO!
            LMFAO

oh boy the automatic transmission fans are here. You guys realize a C5 has one of the shitty old automatics from the 90s, not a new 10 speed with lightning fast shifts and 800ftlb torque capacity, right?

>Blue with red interior
            Christ no wonder they only built 3 of the fricking things

this

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>800ftlb torque capacit
            that's it?
            with how much these spammers hype them up, I thought it'd be at least 1000ft-lbs

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

A 10R80 (mustang/camaro/F150 10 speed) actually is rated at 800Nm, an 8HP90 (hellcat 8 speed) is rated at 900Nm. Both will handle substantially more at least on a temporary basis judging by how many stupid fast forced induction mustangs and modded hellcats run around with stock transmissions.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

nm /= ftlbs
            And at those power levels the clutches get absolutely roasted and have to be rebuilt regularly or everything gets real slippy and you can't put the power down anymore.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>nm /= ftlbs
            yeah, that's why I specifically wrote the unit, you stupid fricker

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

You always write the unit you Black person. Always.
            The conversation went
            >they can only handle 800ft-lbs?
            >yeah they are rated to 800nms.
            800mn<800ft-lbs
            So no, they aren't rated to handle even 800ft-lbs.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

You dumb frick, I am not the anon who said 800ftlb. I replied and said it's in GOD DAMN NEWTON METERS YOU SHITBRAIN MORON FRICK YOU HAVE THE READING COMPREHENSION OF A HAITIAN WITH A TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Are you moronic?
            How could anyone with a functioning brain possibly read through the reply chain and come to the conclusion that the issue in communication we are having is that I need to be be told that Nm stands for newton meters.
            I clearly know that it does in that I am have pointed out that a ft-lb is greater than a nm.
            You absolute simpleton.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>yeah they are rated to 800nms.
            He didn't say that. He actually told you it's rated at less than 800lbft because if you did some simple math you'd realize that 800nm < 800lbft

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Damn bro, it's almost like you can't read.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Damn that's a clean interior. Shame it's kinda fugly

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>845 miles
      >seats already fricked
      american build quality

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Aged leather is a feature

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>22 year old leather is slightly wrinkly omg its so trash!!!!
        Grow up.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Expect more.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>Blue with red interior
      Christ no wonder they only built 3 of the fricking things

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>Auto
      >844 mi but seats have clear ass degradation to them
      >Dumbass claims perfectly stored but hasn't bothered to wipe any of the dust
      >Check engine light possibly due to moron not changing fluids
      >40k
      Jesus fricking Christ all of you were correct. Boomers are fricking stupid. God forbid I don't do shit like this in the future.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>he thinks that's an actual check engine light
        You're a fricking moron.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

engine light
          This anon has never started a car.

Forgive my moronation. I didn't realize the car wasn't on.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

engine light
        This anon has never started a car.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>He preserved an automatic.

Boomers truly are fricking moronic.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Spiderman color scheme

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

red interiors are fugly

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

i like in the 964 RSR

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

its cursed and you are a moron for liking that 80s shit

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

It hurts my eyes.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Saudis be like AWOOGA AWOOGA

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

i'm reminded of mr bean trying to paint bomb his room

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

i'm reminded of mr bean trying to paint bomb his room

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>clearly hasn't even been touched in 22 years

Haha holy shit. Imagine being so moronic that you don't realize you are indirectly admitting your car is going to have a shitload of issues.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

They started it, ran fuel stabilizer and it has hand prints indicating it has been touched

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

i wonder how many people know how fricked the engine will be from running it without actually driving it long enough to burn out moisture

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Don't matter, there's oxidation in the top of the cylinders that will cause knock city pretty fricking quickly, also lots of plastic and rubber is worn to shit. No one should fricking buy that thing because very soon it will cost another 11k to fix everything.

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous
    • 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Dear lord that is immaculate.
      >never seen rain
      But actually true.

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous
  10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Did he miss a zero? Just 40k sounds stupid, especially if you adjust original price for inflation.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Doesn't seem that hard to understand, have you heard of model car collectors?

Seems reasonable, maybe slightly too reasonable but it's not like clean C5s are in short supply, rare doesn't always mean desirable. Still, I would have asked $47,425 for the story.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

she and no.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

lol looks like a bird shit on the engine

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

was probably displayed with the hood open on the dealer lot

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Boomers don't understand inflation

My boomer dad also just has a million euros sitting in a savings account. I try to tell him this costs him about € 80k a year in inflation but he simply ignores this fact and refuses to do anything with it

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

jfc. I don't know the options in europoor land but we have money market funds offering 5.5% last time I checked

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

I know, he knows and he invested about 50k one time so that's hardly making a dent into his inflation costs

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

My dad wanted me to recommend him a new tv for 300, I asked him when was the last time he actually bought a new TV himself and he said the 90s; even then apparently he spent more than 300 on it. He doesn't get that when he pays bottom tier prices on everything it's "not as good as it used to be" because he isn't paying as much as he used to

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

frick me i want that viper

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

i want you.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

That's gay. Almost as gay as owning a corvette.

12. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Link pls

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>Found in the "Low Miles No Miles" public Facebook group.
      >use search function within group "corvette"

first post. not hard to find.

13. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I'd buy it for $30k right now. Would pay $35k if it were manual.

14. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>boomers are moronic
    news at 11

15. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

The premium its gonna cost for no mileage is not worth it. It's not rare enough to just keep like that and you'll feel stupid driving it ruining the main gimmick.

This car is literally worthless

16. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I too would drive a Viper over a Corvette.

17. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

So why did it just sit and was never driven?
    You think he bought it and then realised he hated driving it? Or was it all some boomer plot to flip it in 20 years for profit but ultimately failed?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

the amount of boomers that watch Barret Jackson and similar auctions and think they would get a half million for their low mileage antique. My friends dad has a 2009 RT challenger and he has 1500 miles on it.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>My friends dad has a 2009 RT challenger and he has 1500 miles on it.
        Does he also think its for no reason worth more now than what he paid for it, plus interest on the loan?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>boomer wife also wants a "weekend toy" to drive because Merv doesn't let Betty drive the Viper
      >buys wife a Corvette
      >she drives it and complains about trivial shit that makes her drive the car less
      >won't matter if they car sits there as clearly it's in a separate/second garage on the property so the Corvette isn't taking up unneeded space.
      >because it's a "special edition" they keep it so that it becomes effectively a fancy garden ornament to show off to his other boomer friends
      >likely deciding to sell now because Betty wants to turn the spare garage into an overly expensive AirBnB or some shit because her other wealthy boomer friends did the same.

Women are morons, no matter the generation.

18. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I think they did a "his and hers" sportscar purchase on his insistence and she just refused to drive the fricking thing after purchase. Women WILL do this no matter how die hard passionate you are about your hobby and excited to share it. Just let it be.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Would make sense. He's got a viper in the shot, could've been his car, the matching-color vette was hers (hence an automatic) and she never used it.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

There's a MILF who lives near me who rips around in an arctic silver 996 Carrera 4S, rain, shine, or snow

19. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

What happens to rubber things after being stored for 20 years?

20. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

https://www.ebay.com/itm/111660764082

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Reminds me of my dad's silver shadow. Parked it up for 20 odd years, and he insisted the tyres were still good and didn't need replacing because he only put 200 miles on them before parking it. You could see the dry rot between the tread.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

These cars have to be cursed, no one ever drives them. The mechanics hate them and lose money working on them. The selling price is always simultaneously too high for a project car but too low for anyone to make any money.

21. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

poor car 🙁

22. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Doesn't rubber rot anyway?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>https://www.ebay.com/itm/111660764082
      yes.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>NO TIRE KICKERS BECAUSE THEY'RE BRITTLE

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Yes, all the fuel lines, gaskets and seals will be ruined. Tires are easily replaced but replacing every single rubber part in the engine bay is a huge pain in the ass

23. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I have guns I bought and haven't shot or shot very little just for collection purposes to own and look at it mostly. I can't imagine doing that with a car, cars are expensive so if I buy it I'm driving it. More likely the dude refurbished it and dropped the mileage.

24. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Impressive very nice now let's see the cylinder walls

25. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>properly stored
    >regular starts
    so it's seen cold starts and cold shutdowns its entire life
    that engine is fricking RAPED

26. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

boomgroidery.

27. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

For starts, anything rubber needs replacing, including those 20 year old tires, all the fluids need to be replaced, "regular" starts lol.. Just because it was never washed dosen't mean the paint isn't fricked now. Fricking boomers man.

28. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Would be 300k today if the money was instead put into the SP500

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

After taxes about $220k He'd be able to buy a new corvette! oh boy!

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>meme stocks

no thanks

29. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

what is the point of buying a cool car and putting it in your garage and then not washing it at all?
    like do you not give a shit about this car at all?
    if I did something lunatic as this, I'd at least wash it sometimes and maybe clean up my fricking garage every once in a while

30. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

If you have any enemies it's fun to put up a listing for some highly sought after car/item on these groups with a cheap but realistic price with their phone number

31. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>$40000 = $22,937 in 2002 dollars.
    The value of that car halved just sitting in his garage. Stuffing that $47k in a mattress would have preformed marginally better.

Its actually kind of unfortunate. A lot of guys in the 90s and 00s were buying cars and storing them like that thinking it they would have a high value car on there hands some day that they could just roll out to Barrett Jackson action or a car show. The problem is the supply of these 90s/00s cars out strips the demand from younger generations.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Probably dudes thinking they were getting the new version of 1960s classics not realizing everyone growing up in the early 2000s would want JDM legend cars or BMW/Mercs from when they were made solidly.
      A truck motor in a car stereotyped for being owned by rich douches isn't what anyone is excited for now.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

You're such an idiot. Stop looking at it from a boomer's perspective of investing and inflation. He's listing it for $40k because it has no miles on it and boomers love corvettes.

This has been listed for over a year, its one of the least desirable corvettes and has known glass jaws like the crossfire injection. Its just what boomers do. See my post above of having that attainable "super car" feeling their parents had specifically for corvettes.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

I run across this listing all the time.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

You in DFW? And yeah, he's relisted all of his corvettes for well over a year, now just realize each month its $5 per listing. Now realize how many people would rather pay craigslist probably hundreds of dollars instead of just taking a couple thousand less on offers. But that corvette is probably a $16-20k model given its overall condition. Its weird seeing collectors value their own cars and just being wrong because one time they saw a similar car go on auction for that much.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>You in DFW
            No, but I've been seeing that ad since last year. I usually browse for old shitboxes daily and there's some others too that been listed for so long just to have their price knocked down.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>its $5 per listing
            Only for dealers, which is why you see so many dealer scum listings in the by owner section. Flag them when you see them. Make dealer scum pay.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>Only for dealers
            Sir, by your own image you are incorrect.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

If he had picked some actual desirable options rather than the Spiderman Special he probably could've got some decent money for it in another 15-20 years.

32. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>regular starts
    Literally more wear as if you beat on the motor all day

33. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

The joke is that even if it were a manual it still wouldn't be desirable. Jesus you guys are moronic.

34. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

"One of only 3 built"

Translation: Only 2 other people thought this color scheme was a good idea.

35. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Just saw this gem. in the last 18 years he's driven it 600 miles. I can't tell if thats his trophy wife or his daughter.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Why the frick would you restore a car like that and drive it just 600 miles?
      That’s like having a wife or a daughter that looks like that and never fricking them, just saving their pussy for the next chad in line.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>does it come with the woman?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

belongs in a car crusher. when i become a billionaire, my eyes wide shut hobby will be buying garage queen cars and crushing them for fun

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

lay off the meth, cody. what you should REALLY do is mark them up even more and sell them for a profit. Inflate their value. Punish the buyers financially.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>when i become a billionaire
        luckily for the garage queen owners, you never will become a billionaire or even get rich. Unluckily for us, the world has another whistle diesel wannabe in you

36. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Pretty good car at a good price what's the problem

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

moron.

https://i.imgur.com/TlOg1UZ.jpeg

37. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

lmao least clean the fricking thing

>climate controlled
    >not filtered air
    >tires have no dry rot
    >22 years

lmaoooo

38. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>drove 20miles before listing
    aaaaand it's ruined

39. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>Hmmm, should I finance and get a brand new diesel truck capable of towing anything, has a good 300,000 miles in it, is comfortable and reliable, tremendous aftermarket and plentiful repair parts?
    or
    >Should I buy this 27 year old piece of shit that some boomer drove 3000 miles per year?

He started listing this last year for $70,000. No, I'm not exaggerating either.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

nice truck but yeah this dumb ass is asking way too much

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>brand new diesel truck
      >$46k

Naw. Not a 3/4 ton truck at least, especially with a manual transmission. And that 7.3 is going to last longer than a new cucked diesel. $46k might be a little high but not much if the truck is really that nice.

40. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Incredible how people this moronically stupid had such an easy life.

41. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

My friend bought this for 3k from a Amish man who had it in a shed since 02. Apparently some guy rented the shed from him and then died/disappeared and the Amish guy had it sitting there since. The guy had a shit ton of spare parts in the shed too.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *