France Welcomes BYD

If the plant gets built, that will be 2 BYD plants in Europe. Hungary and France.

(Also, what does BYD stand for?)

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Frick off bot
    I happen to know BYD already stands for build your dream but this new method of asking questions to encourage searching for a topic in your uninformative news screenshot thread is impressive. have a nice day.
    >verification not required.

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Stands for Buy Your Dpoliticians.
    Article should read "French Finance Minister Admits he has been Successfully Bought by the Chinese

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>France
      >Hungary
      >Uzbekistan
      >Thailand
      >Brazil
      >Mexico(?)

Based.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

The best part is that out of all those countries, France has the least amount of white people.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

just like american politicans sell out to companies so no one can sell small,affordable,fuel efficient cars there?oh sorry i forgot you call that "lobbying"

• 3 weeks ago
        Annoymous

>im le smort, know lobbying meaning huh

be my guest when your crapmobile breaks down in a year and spare parts are nowhere to be found unless you live in china

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>be my guest when your crapmobile breaks down in a year
          you just described every GM and chrysler product ever
          >and spare parts are nowhere to be found unless you live in china
          yeah just like the "global shortage" excuse american companies are using to not fix your car

theres a reason china built up their shipping infrastructure shipping junk everywhere. for them its no problem anymore. 1 engine block? no problem, comrade, that will be 1 cent shipping and handling

i for one welcome our new car overlords. get me out of this hell im living in with chrysler

• 3 weeks ago
            Annoymous

You don get it do you.
            I live in Mexico and that crap is already here BYD, Chirey, BIAC, Changan, JAC all the chinese cars that you can think are popular and that shit had something rattleing after a year of use, a new fricking car 2022. I've seen it on the streets

also if something gets shilled fricking hard doesn't trigger any alarm becuse the same post with the same pic was on DA too

[...]

chinese cars are cheap because of the CCP giving loans and stimulus to national companies to sell their cars at a masive loss in order to sell the vehicle as a cheap car to wreck foreign markets specially EU and USA so the average budget fool belives is a cheap car. and let alone that china too faviors 3 world countries like mine, Russia, India, ETC for a reason corruption. some extra dollars to a politician, a governor, a taxman, a buissnessman to ese up the arrival of big ole mighty China

anyways waige cuck I drive a shitbox from 05' but even on that i feel safer than driveing on a chinese car

enjoy getting traped un your shinny new EV after the bateries turn to blaze after a slow crash

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You act as if Ford Dodge GM Tesla et. al aren't getting subsidies for their 100k electric cars.
            The only difference is that the west is taking it in both ends in high taxes and high priced cars.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>you act like the CCP can't go even cheaper than Ford, Tesla and GM subsidied EV's

I'm warning everyone avoid them like the plague they fooled politicians with fake sale statistics to the point that chinese car cemeteries can be seen from space, these are not ment to compete with the west, are ment to break the markets. You could say finally GM, VW, Toyota Tesla etc are bending the knee and cheap out to compete. And then what, Chinese cars will go down too is going to a point that only china can produce cars at ridiculous prices, so that in the end every car in the world is a chinese car

Frick no tax'em to hell if they want to sell the same way they deny western products so that at least can compete with us

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

It's crazy how Ford reported they're losing $100k per electric vehicle sold, and they're losing billions every quarter. Every American auto doing EVs is losing tons of money per vehicle, with billions in losses every quarter, bar Tesla.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

carbon credits?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Tesla earns money through carbon credits, yes, but they also earn money per vehicle sold. It works, because they also partially manufacture their own batteries as well. Legacy automakers just don't have their supply chain, and their EVs are so poor that they can't take up market share and then begin upping production and doing things in house like Tesla does in order to keep costs low.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

I'm waiting for a rear spring for a 2019 odyssey.
          No ETA in sight.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>buy your diplomacy/diplomat

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

They went pretty hard in South America too, which is easy since they're Soviet Union levels of corrupt anyway.

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>what does BYD stand for
    Bing Yow Dung probably.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Bring Your Dong

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

going to be hilarious watching the chinese managers trying to tardwrangle the factory in france of all places

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>BYD manager tell French to work
      >French respond by immediately protesting

https://i.imgur.com/HnAgd2p.png

Good. Can't wait for the chinks to curbstomp euro manufacturers that
      1) don't build their cars in Europe anyway
      2) gouge customers with insane pricing for subpar products (I'm looking at you VW)

And as a bonus we'll get the delight to see chink managers lose their shit when french workers will go on strike for every decision they don't like

they will probably only hire chinese subhumans to work the lines. anyone found complaining will be shipped back to china by the CCP in a FedEx box with priority shipping

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Chinese cars made in franchise
    >newer German EVs made in China
    what a time to be alive

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Frogge le lithium coming up soon

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>(Also, what does BYD stand for?)
    Better You Don't

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>BYD manager tell French to work
    >French respond by immediately protesting

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>"Build Your Dreams"

wish I was joking....hey everybody check out the
    >build your dreams Dolphin!

11. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I'd buy a BYD Seal

good price in Australia for the super fast version, don't like the interior colours though

12. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Good. Can't wait for the chinks to curbstomp euro manufacturers that
    1) don't build their cars in Europe anyway
    2) gouge customers with insane pricing for subpar products (I'm looking at you VW)

And as a bonus we'll get the delight to see chink managers lose their shit when french workers will go on strike for every decision they don't like

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>gouge customers with insane pricing for subpar products
      Paying monthly subscriptions for air conditioning and seat warmers is a good thing, though.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Hello Mr BMW marketing employee, how's the weather in Munich ?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

didn't byd decide to build factory in hungary

chinese won't flood yurop with cheap cars, not even cheaper than european EVs. You can buy now byds in europe, they are not cheaper than european brands. Even when removing 10% tariff with building BYD factory in EU they won't be much cheaper. To meet all requirements that Europe demands costs money and chinese goverment won't pay up and BYD is a company that wants to make a profit.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

The BYD Seal is 47K in France, which is more expensive than the Tesla 3 but no european car is close in terms of size/performance. For the same price you get a fricking Renault with a 220hp engine. But I'll admit if the chinks really wanted to dominate they would price it 10k cheaper.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

vw id7 and bmw i4 are only a bit more

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>The BYD Seal is 47K in France
          It would be even cheaper if it weren't dealerships setting the prices. The profit margins are higher if they sell BYDs at a higher price, with prices closer to similar models. Tesla owns their distribution chain, so they can set the price they want and undercut their competition.

13. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

BUY YOUR DEATH
    CHING GHOGNG JIGNGH

14. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

> People will never buy those chinese cars ! They are just trash, bad quality and unsafe !

Meanwhile the Tesla Model Y is the best selling car worldwide

15. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>If the plant gets built, that will be 2 BYD plants in Europe. Hungary and France.
    Is China going to do its usual of having mostly chinese workers for the majority of the workforce in its overseas factories? I can see France wanting to get all those african muslim immigrants employed instead of living on social welfare. But if China is going to do its usual import of many chinese citizens into overseas factories, that is not a plus for France.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>I can see France wanting to get all those african muslim immigrants employed instead of living on social welfare
      Brave of your to assume they'd want a job. If France couldn't get them working the decades they've been there since, a new Chinese factory isn't going to do anything.
      Much like TSMC labs being built in the US, where they staff Taiwanese, they'll probably staff Chinese there.
      They have quotas to meet. Should there be actual African/Muslim immigrants working there, they won't meet them.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Nobody's staffing anything at those USA fab plants because they've all been idled because Biden's psycho administration mandated DEI hiring practices as a condition of funding. Literally requiring TSMC and Intel to hire enough Black folk and trannies to "satisfy" them which none of the companies are willing to do. So all the projects are on hold with the hope that Trump wins to repeal all that bullshit.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>Should there be actual African/Muslim immigrants working there, they won't meet them.
        During the height of cancel culture, there was that news story about the French auto plant closing one branch down because it was full of low-productivity muslim migrants. The Macron government "gently forced" the car company to employ those migrants. But the migrant frequently took religious breaks and also sharply proselytized their religion to non-muslim workers. Because car assembly lines cannot have a constant stream of workers taking religious breaks, the productivity dropped to where the plant became unprofitable. So it closed as a result of hiring those muslim african migrants.

Any new car plant will get pressure to hire more of the african migrants. But the chinese will have none of it. Their CCP government would force the french government to back down on demands if such a car factory was built. China already has a well-known history of treating the muslim population with the cure against public vandalism and terrorism. It's very bold and cruel BUT it is highly effective and will succeed against the Uighurs.

16. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

cant wait for them to come to canada and US one day

17. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

France get's 9k electric cars and Canada is still stuck with OVERPRICED domestic electric shits?
    I thought protectionism was bad?

18. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>what does BYD stand for?
    BYDLO

19. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Bug yellow dick

20. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Betray Your Descendants

21. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Looks like BYD is going to debut their trucks now.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

it would be hilarious if they flood europe with TRUGGS

22. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Big Yankee Dong

23. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

RIP to frog car makers.

24. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Italy wants BYD too.

25. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Bonjour, je voudrais acheter un bide s'il vous plait.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *