FRICK OLD PEOPLE

How do I stop raging when I get stuck behind an old fart going 39 MPH in a 55 MPH rural highway?

I swear I get stuck behind one of these frickers every single time I drive anywhere nowadays.

UFOs Are A Psyop Shirt $21.68

Yakub: World's Greatest Dad Shirt $21.68

UFOs Are A Psyop Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Overtake? You will be old at some point too, show some respect.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>Overtake
      If OP's talking about the kind of old rural driver we get in Finland, they usually drive too fast to overtake (without speeding) only in the wide long sections of road where you might be able to overtake someone safely.
      As soon as the road's too curvy or hilly to see far enough ahead, or there's traffic on the other side, they slow down to maybe 2/3 of the speed limit, if even that. A big enough semi-trailer might scare them enough to bring them near a complete stop.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>drive too fast to overtake (without speeding)
        fricking pussy.
        i overtake anyone not going 10mph over the posted limit.
        tons of country roads near me, c**ts are either going 55 or below.
        as soon as a passing zone opens up, i slam it into 3rd and pass at 80mph, and then proceed to go 65/70 in a 55 until i run into the next c**t going slow

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Yeah well, I don't mind going a bit over the limit since all you get for that is a warning (unless you have a pile of those already).
          But if you have to go fast enough to instantly lose your license and probably several months' income in income-adjusted fines too, maybe I'll just give the old frick the finger and hope he turns onto some forgotten dirt road soon.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

how have you eurocucks not revolted yet?
            how do you allow this soft ban on driving?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

The thought of BMW drivers frequently suffering those consequences makes me feel all warm and satisfied.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>You will be old at some point too, show some respect.
      The greatest generation drove fast even when they were too senile to be driving. Fricking boomer shits have always driven slow even when they were young in order to provoke a negative reaction, as is the norm for subhumans. It isn't an age thing, it's a lack of humanity thing. Boomers will always boom. They just can't help themselves.
      After the day of the pillow, we won't need all those extra freeway lanes as passing lanes will be used correctly.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>Tfw my own mother enjoys being extra slow deliberately when passing, never goes more than like 2mph over the limit, likes big stupid full-size pickups because “I can see better higher up/I feel safer” and takes perverse joy in seeing someone going marginally quicker get cut off and inconvenienced, all that sort of shit.
        I love her, but everyone like her on the road should be gassed and dumped in a ditch.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Bruh before she died my 93yo grandma drove faster than people 30 years her junior. Oldhomosexuals can frick off

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

youre not white or japaneese for sure. you probably have no tools but i cant confrim that, but that impotent rage makes me think youve never touched a wrench your entire life. you have no idea what real speed is and you never will know.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

typed like a true wrenchlet

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

that's why you replied in a minute dumb Black person

• 2 months ago
          p

lick my nuts, gay

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

By understanding that unless you’re driving 300 miles the time difference is negligible.

People vastly overestimate the difference in time between driving like you feel you’re in a hurry and not, as though the feeling itself somehow slows the clock.

It’s really amusing when people will gun it to pass you on a highway just to immediately get off at the next exit. “Boy, spending a dollar in gas just to heat up your brakes more and get to the stop sign 4 seconds earlier must really have been worth it!?”

While I advocate hooning the frick out of your car for fun, stressing on a commute is pure npc programming.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

i have a fun car because i want to have fun when driving it
      thank you for staying in the right lane so i can go 100 mph on my way to the grocery store

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

If you want to larp as a racer, go to the race track.
        If you can't afford it, our little hobby is not for you, unless you want to just watch.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

no thank you i will keep having fun every time i drive my car
          i've been to the track before and plan on doing so regularly, but i don't feel like driving an hour plus every time i want to experience some wheelspin and lateral g forces
          and no, hitting cones in a parking lot isn't fun

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

It's still frustrating and/or annoying if you're stuck. I've stopped at lights with the person I flew past a few seconds before ending up right behind me probably thinking along the lines of your post, but that's not the point. Rather, I'm no longer behind them and subject to their poor driving and I consider that worth it.
      And I try to have fun every time I drive, even if I'm merely commuting.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Listen here, old man. I live my life on the edge. I don't just do it for a couple of tenths, but for hundredths and even thousandths. I, in fact, do need to pass you because I'm constantly trying to outrun my own failures, insecurities, and past. I will be faster. I will not slow down. I will be a danger to you on the road, and if the end comes, at least for me, it will come quickly.

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

You grow some balls and pass them. Painted lines on the road aren't actual barriers you pussy.

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Your balls haven't dropped yet so you complain about stupid shit

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

My plans to run no plates and a bullbar then ram them

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

My 92 or 93 year old grandfather or whatever still drives like a normal human

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>see someone driving like absolute dogshit
    >catch a glimpse of them in the mirror
    >old gremlin / asian lady that cant see over the wheel
    hand in the fricking license if you cant drive

9. 2 months ago
    Owner-Optimus Primefag

Move out of Florida, you can't afford to live there anyway

• 2 months ago
      p

lick my balls, queer

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>old pipo be like
    >I need to make a left turn in 20 miles
    >better get in the left now and drive 10 under the speed limit

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

idk I don't see anything wrong with old people being on the road, as long as they can prove driving competency. Everyone ages differently, some old people are still great drivers while others are dangerous on the road.

I think it should just be law to routinely test drivers over a certain age. Like over the age of 60 or 65 or whenever people statistically will have higher accident rates. Re-test them every few years.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *