frick people who look at cars as an investment, how much is this car worth to

frick people who look at cars as an investment, how much is this car worth to DA

Beware Cat Shirt $21.68

Die For Epstein's Client List Shirt $21.68

Beware Cat Shirt $21.68

1. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

Maybe $500

2. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

tree fiddy, the pipes are cool

3. 4 months ago
    Greased Geese

more than you can afford pal

4. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

>how much is this car worth to DA

Original SLR?

My guess between two dollars and two trillion dollars

• 4 months ago
      Anonymous

haha homosexual it was $1.99

5. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

I'd pay 20k for it.

6. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

Oh frick I'm gonna restomood

• 4 months ago
      Anonymous
      • 4 months ago
        Anonymous

AMG did restomod these in the late 90s

• 4 months ago
          Anonymous

Foose gave it better wheels.

• 4 months ago
          Anonymous

looks so goofy.

looks like a boomer with new balances

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

best description of a car in the whole internet

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

I can see it, down from the shoes up to the oakleys and frosted tips.

7. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

its a shittier corvette. i wouldn't pay more than a corvette for it.

8. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

$8,000,000 at least. That supercharged Straight-8 is to die for and would probably kill me if I tried to drive it. 10/10 would kill myself in a firey crash in this deathtrap.

• 4 months ago
      Anonymous

I don't remember those being supercharged.

9. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

Well seeing as there was only two made, and only one of them has sold, which was for nearly $143M... I would say it's worth $143M
    To be personally though I prefer normal 300SL's and wouldn't pay nearly as much for the Ulenhaut Coupe as I would for sure regular Gullwing

• 4 months ago
      Anonymous

Same I think the SL is much cleaner looking. I get the history and uniqueness behind the SLR but the front end is just kinda ugly to me tbhfam

• 4 months ago
      Anonymous

>Well seeing as there was only two made, and only one of them has sold, which was for nearly $143M... I would say it's worth $143M
      But that's bullshit, and whomever purchased it for that price in the first place should be guillotined. This thing is way sexier than the pedestrian SL by the way. Just shit reply all around.

• 4 months ago
        Anonymous

>that's bullshit
        Uh no that's how it works for non-production/prototype vehicles

• 4 months ago
          Anonymous

It's worth $200k max

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

Nope, price is determined by what others are willing to pay. And since only one person has paid for one, that's where the price is at.
            To that effect, find me a regular 300SL being sold for $200k.

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

>Nope, price is determined by what others are willing to pay.
            Yes that is how it works currently, but that wasn't OP's question. I was willing to pay 200k for it or an SL, but since you're being mouthy, now it's 100k.

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

Well when you acquire one for that low of a price you come and let me know

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

No.

10. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

call me crazy but I frickin hate the exhaust coming out the vents. Looks shitty and kinda defeats the purpose of having the vents

11. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

If I were arab oil sheik rich I would buy one, LS swap it and let Akira Nakai have his way with it. I would do the same to a 250 GTO.

12. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

I don't have any money so... nothing? But I would take it over a 250GTO for example. It's stunning. If I had the money I would build a carbonfibre replica with a V12

13. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

1 Dillar

14. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

One hundred million dollars

15. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

Didn't they only make like 2 of these coupe SLRs, with the other one being at the mercedes museum and other one the worlds most expensive car ever sold?
    It was sold for like 140 million dollars if memory serves, so I'd trade my rusty Gaz 24 Volga and 1500€ cash for it, only one set of tires for the Gaz from a suzuki jimny with original tube wheels without tires in the trunk and soviet era title, will need to register it. No tire kickers as the tires on the jimny wheels are from like 1995, I know what I got.

• 4 months ago
      Anonymous

>engine buried in the back garden, it ran when parked

16. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

frick people who consider driving extremely rare cars.

• 4 months ago
      Anonymous

Yeah frick driving cars, they should just sit unused like that sultan of bruneis collection right?

• 4 months ago
        Anonymous

>dude let's just crash all of them so in 50 years they only exist on pictures XD
        post prefrontal cortex

• 4 months ago
          Anonymous

>dude let's just let them rot in a shed so in 50 years they only exist as a pile of rust and on pictures

• 4 months ago
          Anonymous

Yeah frick driving cars, they should just sit unused like that sultan of bruneis collection right?

frick people who consider driving extremely rare cars.

What I don't get is why they can't be re-manufactured. Why are simple machines treated as irreplaceable relics ?

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

>what are crash, safety and emissions regulations

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

hire a coach builder

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

All hail the foremost gigachad

Mercedes didn't even want to make them in the first place

• 4 months ago
      Anonymous

Driving it on public roads in traffic is obviously a bad idea, but with a good driver, good tires (to avoid an obvious point of catastrophic failure), and controlled conditions there's no reason why a car shouldn't be driven as intended.

17. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

talking about gullwings, I've never understood why they claim the tall/wide door sills or the tubular frame are the reason why the car HAD to have gullwing doors.

I mean, even with a tubular frame, they could have had regular hinge doors. Even with high/wide sills, they could have had regular hinge doors. The reasoning behind the gullwing doors makes absolutely no sense...yet people blindly believe and perpetuate that shit idea.

• 4 months ago
      Anonymous

picrel: tommy kaira zz
      >Is the door sill very tall because of the chassis?
      Yes. So much so that the top of the driver's knees is below the sidesill.
      >Is the door sill very wide because of the chassis?
      Yup.
      >Are the doors very tiny as a result of those issues?
      Yes.
      >Does the car need gullwing doors?
      Of course not.

• 4 months ago
        Anonymous

mcmerc SLR >>>>>>>
        miura and 250 are much prettier classics, idk why youd want this rusty german sausage

for me, it's the autozam

• 4 months ago
      Anonymous

If it was bullshit they wouldn't have taken the infinitely harder/more expensive route to do so

• 4 months ago
        Anonymous

>Blindly believing marketing spiel

• 4 months ago
          Anonymous

Hey dipshit, what's that right there? It's the frickin chassis
          But no you're right it would've totally been better to have normal doors where you have a bunch of tubes blocking half your entry, that definitely would've been an acceptable feature on a high end car

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

Frick, forgot the image. Now we're both dipshits

• 4 months ago
      Anonymous

the gullwings are 100% the best way to achieve what they wanted to achieve - a door opening with a roof cutout to create extra room that the high sill stole. only other way to do that would be the ford gt way, but that door would be much more difficult to hinge - it would have to be a very small but strong hinge in the correct position, leading to more engineering headaches. not to mention the ergonomic issues that the ford gt has demonstrated.

https://i.imgur.com/bk52J8U.jpg

picrel: tommy kaira zz
      >Is the door sill very tall because of the chassis?
      Yes. So much so that the top of the driver's knees is below the sidesill.
      >Is the door sill very wide because of the chassis?
      Yup.
      >Are the doors very tiny as a result of those issues?
      Yes.
      >Does the car need gullwing doors?
      Of course not.

its a hinged bar not a door. the merc has a window and a roof cutout (for european sized people to get in and out). add all that and the japs would have also done it differently.

18. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

as much as some moron is willing to pay for it so i can flip it because its ugly and gay

19. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

Need to raise it about 5 more inches off the ground and SUV-like styling, then I'd pay about $20,000.

20. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

Weird looking E-type

21. 4 months ago
    p

Parts would be hard to find so that has to be taken into consideration. Best I could do is $7-8k.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *