Frick running, your carido of choice should be swimming. Cons:. Needs a pool I guess? Pros:. Great cardio

Frick running, your carido of choice should be swimming.

Cons:
Needs a pool I guess?

Pros:
Great cardio
Hits all the glory muscles
Low impact exercise, so better down the road
Lots of nice old people who don't want to share a lane with a young buck
Occasionally see a cutie working out in her offseason
And best of all, no melanated people. I don't know why they're so scared of pools, but it's the whitest workout possible.

Take the swim pill bros, you won't regret it

Man-made Horrors Shirt $21.68

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

Man-made Horrors Shirt $21.68

1. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

cycling is better

2. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Cons:
    >Needs a pool I guess?
    That's a big fricking con though. I love swimming, but I'd have to go to a gym pool which is more expensive and, to be frank, public pools are kind of disgusting. If I had the money I'd build an olympic pool in my backyard.

3. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>And best of all, no melanated people. I don't know why they're so scared of pools, but it's the whitest workout possible.

So trve, and I have to agree I LOVE TO SWIM LIKE A SILLY LITTLE FISH!

4. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I don't know how to swim well and I haven't figured out how to properly swim

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

same here

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

keep leg kicks to the absolute minimum, like only one to keep balance. Glide more.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

It’s not that hard. Im not a good swimmer by any means but the human body basically floats in water on its own. It takes very little effort to move around and I can’t imagine ever drowning in still water.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

learn gliding and controlling your breath with chest stroke. filling your lungs with air and letting bubbles off through your mouth. it seems neglectable but it's based as fuark

I will give it a try, thank you anons. My gym has a pool and it seems like a waste not to use it. There was a time where I was using it more often but I was never fast and I got really tired easily. I chalked it up to me not being as nearly as in shape as I'd prefer, so maybe after this cut and 5K I'll challenge it again

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

learn gliding and controlling your breath with chest stroke. filling your lungs with air and letting bubbles off through your mouth. it seems neglectable but it's based as fuark

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

you can learn anything you want anon

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I know, I just had to stick at it longer. Thank you for the encouragement. Hopefully after I run my first 5K my body will be in better shape to learn how to swim

5. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Swooming is Nice. I've fallen off lately but I like to hit it weekly at least. Doing it after upper body workouts is a hypertrophy cheat code, I swear.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

This, do it on bench day.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

really? I heard you shouldnt take cold showers after weight training.

6. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>look at the same boring shit every time

Yeah no thanks.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Can't take an hour of silence with your own self and the water every day
      This must be some kind of coloured, right?

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

No, it's just called "not having autism".

Increasing more rare these days

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

my attention span is pretty fried too but cmon you sound like a homosexual

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>cons
      Also takes ages to get in and out of the pool...You have to travel to the pool, change into swimmers, then change out of them, shower and thoroughly wash hair, then travel home. All takes about 45 mins to an hour. Whereas roonig you just slap on a pair of shoes and leave the house.

Swimming is great though.

Learn to enjoy thinking... Try reading some books so you have interesting topics to think about.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Can't take an hour of silence with your own self and the water every day
      This must be some kind of coloured, right?

>cons
      Also takes ages to get in and out of the pool...You have to travel to the pool, change into swimmers, then change out of them, shower and thoroughly wash hair, then travel home. All takes about 45 mins to an hour. Whereas roonig you just slap on a pair of shoes and leave the house.

Swimming is great though.

Learn to enjoy thinking... Try reading some books so you have interesting topics to think about.

i guess you must be doing low intensity workouts.
      when i do HIIT there’s no way i can think of anything besides exact breathing, form and rythm.

Taiga was shit Ami was best

based and truthpilled

7. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I live 5 mins from the beach, should I get a wet suit and go swim in the ocean? waves might get annoying but seems it would be the most natural way

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Depends on the conditions, being dragged out by a current you cant beat is one of my biggest fears. Otherwise youre quite spoiled by your locality and should definetly use it.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

it's actually in a sheltered bay and the waves are extremely minimal, there is no current or any case of rip tide or anything

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

So you more or less have a gigantic pool closeby ? Use it. Also is it cold or warm throughout the year ?

8. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Needs a pool I guess?
    For three months every year, you can swim long distance in open water. Also activates dopamine receptors because of fear of drowning.

9. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

better in theory but the best cardio is the kind you can start doing the moment you exit the house

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

this but also switched from running to walking 1-2hours daily and my mental health has improved a ton.
      walking is anti cortisol/stress, boosts t, burns mostly fat, doesn't raise hunger like other exercises, but yeah anything is better than nothing.

10. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Take the swim pill bros, you won't regret it
    I consider myself fit, I cycle weakly and run 5k in 19 min. But when I swim i can crawl for no more then 75m.

11. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Is something like Norwegian 4x4 HIIT possible with swimming too?

12. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

why are all the lakes in my area hypereutrophic as frick
    I would love to get DA more often but that shit is putrid and itchy

13. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Pro: lose more weight than running with the same effort. The reason is the extra calories used to keep your body temperature up. Loads of heat loss in water.

14. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Chlorine gets in my anus

15. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

What style do you swim for more ab involvement. I crawl for my main workout and got this feeling, that my abs are starting to atrophy due to lack of stimulus.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

The butterfly for sure.

16. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

i have eczema and the chlorine fricks with my skin

17. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I quit swimming because everyone in the locker room would look at my tiny penis when I was changing

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

You just need to exclaim you were just in the pool, George.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Just jerk your dick a little to make it bigger

Or just tell people you're a grower not a shower

18. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Cons:
    >Needs a pool I guess?

A pretty big barrier to entry you mongoloid, whereas all you need to do for the former is simply going outside.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

How poor are you, exactly?

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

It is not a matter of being poor or not, it's simply not feasible for some people. To get to a community pool you have to commute, you have to devote time to prepping to do this activity where you can simply quite literally just be outside and start walking/running. I personally think swimming is far more fun than running but it's not practical to make that comparison.

Again, try not being a mongoloid and using common sense.

19. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It's swimming season for me. Been sweeming two days per week this month, usually 1000meters. But how should I adapt my lifting plan? I was doing
    >push
    >pull
    >rest/roon
    >rest/roon
    >push
    >pull
    >roon

I'm not running anymore since the heat was killing my times

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I am in the same boat. They got summer season tickets at my pool, so swimming gets very cheap during summer. Basically I stopped lifting about 2 months ago and go to the pool daily now. If hypertrophy is your goal, then this is the most stupid thing to do. If you like swimming, this is the best way to go.

20. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Chlorine reduces testosterone. If you have to swim in a pool try to find one with a copper/silver/ozone/etc filtration system.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Those are all tylically used as secondary disinfectants, chlorine is still desired for it's oxidative properties.

21. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

i fricked my lower back swimming because my ass isn't strong enough(really) so make sure you combine it with lifting if you wanna pursue it as a sport

22. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Just be sure to do stretching and land weight training on the side.

Otherwise, your performance will barely INCREASE + you will develop swimmers shoulder/scapula.

Swimming is very unbalances workout, contrary to popular belief

23. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

My local pool has become filled with pervy Pajeets and mudslims.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Yeah, and mine are filled with even worse, gypsies and fat Russian families, that get in your way.

Unleast American melanated have big booty women or something.

24. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Buddy, there are brown people in pools and beaches constantly, if they live in your country.

Idk where this idea that blacks don't swim came from. They maybe just prefer beaches or open pools (more social environments)

25. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I like swimming but rowing is the best cardio exercise.

26. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It's expensive.
    I go once a month just to keep up my skills, and it costs $16.

27. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Your cardio of choice should be the one you love doing, simple as.
    You're not gonna make it if you have to drive 30+ minutes each way to a pool. The fat guy who just hops on his bicycle and does a few laps in his neighborhood is gonna mog you 9 times out of 10

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Taiga was shit Ami was best

28. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Based, I thank god everyday for being a stone throw away from the beach

29. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

the last time i went swimming i nearly drowned but thankfully the lifeguard on duty let me keep my pride and didn't attempt to rescue me at all. i simply doggy paddled my way to the edge, climbed out and puked my guts out in the bathroom. it was a horrible experience. how do I improve? should I use a kickboard like a baby?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

The best lifeguards understand it's survival of the fittest

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I'd suggest taking swimming lessons with a coach who will let you know why you struggle. Is it your breathing? Your arm recovery? Your streamline? Poor technique leads to exhaustion and sometimes accidents

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Find a lane session, go when it's least busy, do one length at a time and rest against the wall for a moment, if that's too much I don't know what to tell ya

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

kick boards aren't for babies, they're for improving your kick technique.

Find a lane session, go when it's least busy, do one length at a time and rest against the wall for a moment, if that's too much I don't know what to tell ya

Do this. When I first started, the 25 meters to the other side would leave me winded. now I am not winded until I get back to the starting side. Still focusing on my breathing technique which is probably what's actually exhausting you. Learning to breathe while swimming will help a lot.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *