FRICK YOU

FRICK YOU

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

Yakub: World's Greatest Dad Shirt $21.68

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

1. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

no frick (You), you were a student driver at some point too and you made dumb mistakes too, you aren't special and you weren't born with a steering wheel in your hands, c**t

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I think the issue is that people who aren’t student drivers get these stickers so they can continue to drive moronicly/drunk/on pills and avoid justified anger for their bad driving.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

from my experience it's fairly easy to distinguish a scared newbie with a learners from the average shit driver with experience. there aren't a lot of poor behaviors that overlap the two other than lane discipline and hard braking

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

can you give examples on what differentiates the two?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

jaded shitc**t
            >cuts up in traffic
            >overtakes anything slower than him
            >generally speeds like a madman
            >reaction times of a professional drag racer
            >jankily left foot brakes
            >downshifts in anticipation of corners/hills or to just fly off for no reason
            >basically never touches the brakes unless absolutely necessary
            >either brakes hard at stop lights or brakes early, waits for the green and rolls through it at 30
            >warns others of police, flashing brakes and high-beams
            >wrings every last mechanical watt out of their 140hp turd nugget
            >incites fellow dumbasses to race him, always loses
            >arm out the window, works their gearshift while steering with their knee
            >no passengers (they know he drives like a lunatic)
            >bored, resentful facial expression
            >windows down, loud music

stoodent:
            >driving slow for no reason
            >driving slow in the left lane for no reason
            >driving slow in center lane for no reason
            >driving slow in multiple lanes for no reason
            >drifting from side to side, nearly hitting cars in other lanes
            >brake-checking you because he's about to miss his turn
            >turning left at impossible times/locations, never actually committing to the turn
            >never pulls out in front of everyone, even turning right
            >doesn't know when to brake or slow down, barrels around corners at speeds even the shitc**t boyracer wouldn't do
            >is afraid of giving WOT, nearly causes accidents because he's so slow
            >no student driver sticker
            >mom in the passenger seat
            >terrified facial expression
            >windows up
            >no music

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

A student driver is slow to react, slower off the line and very jumpy, they'll slowly invade your space by accident before finally noticing you and panic dodging towards the nearest empty space. A seasoned bad driver intentionally cuts you off with confidence from plain not caring, they're not going to falter even if it's about to put the homosexual under an 18 wheeler because someone always made space for them before.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Student driver
      Burgers aren't required to be student drivers, I took the written exam at 15 for a permit and then drove around until I could get my real license at 16, no mentorship or lessons required.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>you were a student driver at some point too
      Lol

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

no, I grew up driving farm equipment.
      I already knew how to drive at 10yrs old.
      the minute I could reach the pedals, I was using full size Skid loaders.

sounds like a skill issue.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

You know this is a very special privilege for someone your age, right? That's like Boomers flexing licenses and shit when CDLs didn't exist and ASEs were taken in high school lunch rooms
        Most families don't have two cars, have parents both working all day. Last thing they want is to take their Jr cum on the road to piss em off after slaving double income for Americans joke of a dream

2. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Learn to drive in a field then when you are on the road you are only learning how to drive on public roads

3. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

on a busted shitbox - acceptable
    on a brand new nice car - your parents bought you an expensive car and let you drive it but everyone has to watch out cause you can't actually drive? FRICK YOU

4. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It’s a good warning sign to stay far away

5. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

No actual student drivers have these.

6. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>t. never had to drive around with an L stuck on the rear windshield
    't was fun engine brake checking all the tailgaters in my diesel econo-shitbox tho

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>engine brake checking all the tailgaters in my diesel
      >engine braking
      >diesel
      Did you install a compression brake on your 1.9 TDI or what?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Swift DDIS
        1.3 TDI
        You'd be surprised how good it slows down when you drop 2 gears and drop the clutch without revmatching.

7. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I love to roll down my window and shout obscenities at student drivers for going too slow, especially when it's a car with an instructor. Helps prepare them for the real world.

8. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I wonder what he is studying.

9. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>specially take a road out to a main road because no one usually does
    >stuck behind learner wanting to turn left but is scared
    >shouting to turn right, just saying turn right over and over again
    >right turn signal actually comes on
    Made sure to give them a big damn thumbs up. Teach kids to not rely so much on direct directions and understand the concept of going around the fricking BLOCK

10. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

why did this become a thing in recent years? i never saw this homosexualry in the past and i see it everywhere now, even in my job's parking lot

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Zoomers are not getting their licenses until their 20s.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>learn how to drive in high school
        >one generation later
        >they're all terrified of cars and driving at all, don't begin learning until they're in their 20s, and fall for memes like walkable cities and public transit
        Sad.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Very sad, not only that, but their dream cars are shit like fricking Rogues and Souls. I shit you not on this one.

>t. Zommer

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

because Black folk have learned pigs are lazy and don't actually patrol anymore and they want to cut you off and use the wrong lane with plausible deniability

Zoomers are not getting their licenses until their 20s.

Boomers wrecked the school system. Folks had real cars at the same high way at 15
      I was freshly 17, because they didn't think to give us drivers ed based on our birthdays, which was just a marking period/quarter of the year in place of gym and all we did was watch Supersize me, yes, for fricking drivers ed

>learn how to drive in high school
      >one generation later
      >they're all terrified of cars and driving at all, don't begin learning until they're in their 20s, and fall for memes like walkable cities and public transit
      Sad.

They ripped out shop classes too.
      Hate how the generations who had their way paid for by the previous one acting smug about leaving the next generation of kids out to dry.
      Yeah yeah small town bs, but in the North East, three generations went to the same high school and you can watch it degrade into test score STEM bullshit only in real time.
      Boomers won't wanna pay for shit, and especially after their kids were grown and graduated

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Foreign adult workers. Almost always Indians, at least in Dallas.

11. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

One day, I’m going to get a custom sticker that reads:
    Ram My Ass
    Experienced Driver

12. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I'm still trying to find a license plate frame that says Patience Please; Manual Driver or New Driver but it seems no one makes one. It's no joke, I actually want people to know I'm going to take 10 seconds to go up a steeper incline with 50% chance to stall and another 15% of a roll back scare.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

they make stickers but not plate frames

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Unfortunately I don't want to go for window or bumper stickers, too ghetto or too hooligan for me

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

https://duckduckgo.com/?hps=1&q=custom+license+plate+frames&ia=web

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

You must missed the part where I said no one makes it
        >DDG
        forgot DA is full of morons

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>You must missed the part where I said no one makes it
          And you missed the part where I pointed out dozens of companies that will make it
          >>DDG
          >oh my god you're not using the latest whiz bang tik tok instagram shopping app! wait until I tell the guys on /r/socialmedia about this!!
          Jesus christ kys

13. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

i love that its state law that if a student driver cuts in front of you then slams their brakes while youre pulling a trailer on the freeway even if its on video youre at full fault don't ask me how i know

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Public lynchings used to be acceptable in cases like this.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *