>friend makes $200k. >drives a grand cherokee

>friend makes $200k
>drives a grand cherokee

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

CRIME Shirt $21.68

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I made 280 last year and I drive a used mustang that's nearly a decade old. Granted, it's a PP1 GT (pre-facelift S550), with a 2.3L PD blower and a manual transmission, so smiles per gallon are off the charts.

I've financed plenty of other more expensive cars (AMG GT S, several R35 GT-Rs, few Corvettes, etc) but honestly, I prefer something that's cheap enough for me to not worry about someone backing into it, or the motor blowing, etc.

Switching from 3.73 FD to 3.31 in the next week or two, then doing a fore fuel system this spring and then probably switching from s/c to tt this summer.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

No you didn’t lol.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Its a fricking car board, so you honestly think there isn't a higher chance of rich people being here, or are you critical thinking skills non existent? No wonder you're broke lol

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Mustang guy here. I'm definitely not rich. I am comfy, wfh for faang, but not free - I still trade half of my waking hours M-F for a paycheck like 99% of people.

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I would definately own a 5k shitbox if I had 200k.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

i make $120k working from home and i drive a 2017 mazda 3 with 90k miles that ive owned outright for the past few years.

I made almost $200,000 NET and drive a 20+yr old Corolla valved at about $500.
      Get on my level homosexuals.
      >inb4 women care what you drive.
      99% of them don't.
      .t not a virgin

Its a fricking car board, so you honestly think there isn't a higher chance of rich people being here, or are you critical thinking skills non existent? No wonder you're broke lol

We were doing work on a 17th century manor for a woman who is one of the top solicitors in London, and she drove some of the absolute cheapest bottom of the barrel shitboxes you can imagine. Last vehicle was an early 2000's Ford Galaxy that was fricking rancid inside. Never been cleaned, trash and stains everywhere, smelled foul, just god awful. Including the properties she was renting out in London, she must have been pulling in over 7 figures a year, and yet she chose to live her life like a fricking pikey. Incredible.

There's nothing to be proud of if you're rich and driving an unsafe, unclean, disgusting old car. I don't admire you for that in any way. Sorry. That's not being thrifty and smart, it's not knowing what your priorities should be...

Czech'd.
      6/19 seems hot fellas let's keep the dubs train rolling.

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>make about 110k
    >live with parents so I just pay for all the groceries and utilities
    >yearly bonus of about 30k
    >still driving a 2008 Honda Fit
    Some people really don't care about cars my homie

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

wow! are you my clone? I'm on the same boat but mine is an 08 sport.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Then what are you doing on DA?

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>150k net worth
    >drives a POS dodge ram 2nd gen

I'm living the life.

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

i make $120k working from home and i drive a 2017 mazda 3 with 90k miles that ive owned outright for the past few years.

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

DA posters aren't actually into cars. What a shock.
    Verification not required.

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Our company makes several million in pure profit each year, yet our CEO drives a red version of this when not in official business meeting

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I made almost $200,000 NET and drive a 20+yr old Corolla valved at about $500.
    Get on my level homosexuals.
    >inb4 women care what you drive.
    99% of them don't.
    .t not a virgin

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I make about 170k on an average year and I daily a 4 year old Lincoln cuckover and a modded S197 GT500. I'll probably upgrade the Lincoln sometime this year

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

We were doing work on a 17th century manor for a woman who is one of the top solicitors in London, and she drove some of the absolute cheapest bottom of the barrel shitboxes you can imagine. Last vehicle was an early 2000's Ford Galaxy that was fricking rancid inside. Never been cleaned, trash and stains everywhere, smelled foul, just god awful. Including the properties she was renting out in London, she must have been pulling in over 7 figures a year, and yet she chose to live her life like a fricking pikey. Incredible.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Cars are financial liabilities. If you think in terms of money, buying/driving a car is just setting money on fire. How much money do you want to set on fire?
      Now it's perfectly fine to set money on fire for a hobby, that's what hobbies are for. But if it's not your hobby and you don't care about cars, buying a new/expensive car is just setting a huge amount of money on fire when you don't have to.

[...]

One of the primary reasons you're poor is because you can't imagine people not being poor

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>Cars are financial liabilities
        I don't disagree with that, but she could've at least bought a decent shitbox, not one that was a rolling biohazard. Her manor was the same, too. Dead flies littered the window sills, dust plastered the lower floors, the kitchen was always backed up with unwashed cutlery... It was just a disgusting way of living. There are people who live paycheck to paycheck in cleaner environments.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

There's nothing to be proud of if you're rich and driving an unsafe, unclean, disgusting old car. I don't admire you for that in any way. Sorry. That's not being thrifty and smart, it's not knowing what your priorities should be...

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>the properties she was renting out
            Checks out for a disgusting leech c**t to live like one, wriggling in foul waters. On the other hand high earning professionals and the nobility seem to have a taste for nice cars.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>I don't admire you for that in any way. Sorry.
            Allow me to assure you that nobody rich even slightly cares what you think about their car. Actually, one of the main reasons poors stay poor, and why the rich have contempt or pity for them, is poors burn what little money they have trying to convince other poors that they're less poor than they actually are. Tyrone's soon-to-be-repo'd Maserati may inspire a flash of envy in DaQuan, but to Harrison, Tyrone's just loudly advertising why he'll never own anything of any value.

>Cars are financial liabilities
            I don't disagree with that, but she could've at least bought a decent shitbox, not one that was a rolling biohazard. Her manor was the same, too. Dead flies littered the window sills, dust plastered the lower floors, the kitchen was always backed up with unwashed cutlery... It was just a disgusting way of living. There are people who live paycheck to paycheck in cleaner environments.

>not one that was a rolling biohazard. Her manor was the same, too.
            Ah, maybe she's one of those "money hoarders" who are mentally ill but whose weird compulsion actually makes them find ways to get rich instead of, say, stuffing their house with garage sale "finds"?

[...]
            >the properties she was renting out
            Checks out for a disgusting leech c**t to live like one, wriggling in foul waters. On the other hand high earning professionals and the nobility seem to have a taste for nice cars.

>On the other hand high earning professionals and the nobility seem to have a taste for nice cars.
            Generally they lease 'em. Above a certain level of income (not as high as you think) it actually makes more financial sense to lease new than buy used. And of course most good jobs throw in a car allowance as a perk, since that's usually itself a tax write-off

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

What makes you think I'm poor? It's always those select few rich homosexuals constantly talking about how they drive a beige 1999 toyota camry, as if it gives them a personality of being smart with their money.

True rich people know that wealth isn't made by saving money on cars, it's made by promotions, entrepreneurship, etc. If you don't care about cars, then I dont judge you. But poor people aren't poor because of their luxury items, theyre poor because theyre moronic and never had potential in life.

Likewise any rich person wasn't going to be poor because he bought an expensive car. He likely makes many times that amount yearly anyway.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>True rich people know that wealth isn't made by saving money on cars, it's made by promotions, entrepreneurship, etc.
            That's how I know you're poor

>Likewise any rich person wasn't going to be poor because he bought an expensive car.
            And that's how I know you're going to stay poor
            You can't make money with money you don't have.

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

[...]

if i were LARPing i would be retired and not working as a wagecuck accounting manager.

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

my sister started her career last year after law school and makes 250k out of law school (but is constantly working) her husband is also a lawyer and makes way less but they drive a honda CRV pos

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

sometimes people just don't want to pay that much for a vehicle. I traded down to my currently one because I wanted to pay half of what I was paying.

Also expensive cars are expensive to fix and you're constantly worried that it's going to get fricked with, stolen, etc. Just get a cheap beater you don't give a frick about and redline that instead

14. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Know a household of doctors and a surgeon

Mom drives a GS430
    Dad a Fj cruiser
    Son a Lexus ct200h

Their combined income is around $650000k every year

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I wonder if the mom is upset about both her son and husband being gay.
      Verification not required.

15. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

grand cherokee Is the poor mans land rover.

16. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

What is his occupation? If they're a real estate investor or someone that manages other people, it portrays a bad image if you show up in a Lamborghini. It's best to only let them see a decently nice car, but not too nice or they'll resent you. If it's too shitty they won't trust you. It's all pretty moronic.

17. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>50K last year
    >Driving around in a new Benz

Why don't you gays show off your wealth like me?

18. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Those things can have V8s you know,right?

Even that aside,everyone who has driven a fancy car before knows the fricking stupidity of actually owning them. My dad bought me a GTO(as a god damn daily car) when I was younger and while it was fun for a bit the maintenance piles up and eventually you just don't want to drive it because of even simple shit like the paint scratching or gas prices.

Like frick just rent one.

19. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

If I made $200k I would drive a V6 Tacoma.

20. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I make 55k and drive a 2020 mustang gt

21. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>45k a year
    >savings 110k
    >still living at home
    >2005 lesaber

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *