FULL RETARD

here we go again guys! car wizard going full moron over a leaking water pump and a bad turbo. johnny the car ninja would make a video of him fixing the car and keep it moving

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>black wheels
    >black windows
    >black badge
    >black side mirror caps
    >black reflectors
    >lip
    Poor car is probably in such a shit state because the melanin enhanced owner has no mechanical empathy

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

what is mechanical empathy? you can literally feel the mechanical stress of the inanimate inorganic materials in machine?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Yes. Do you not?

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>he can't feel when his car is in pain

no I merely have mechanical sympathy, unfortunately as a mere fleshbag I cannot literally feel my car's pain

>He doesn't chant the canticles of the omnisiah when wrenching
          Ngmi

truthfully I have sinned out of ignorance. I can only hope the machine god in his infinite wisdom will pardon this grave error.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>He doesn't chant the canticles of the omnisiah when wrenching
        Ngmi

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>he can't feel when his car is in pain

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>He literally doesn't know enough about cars to understand his actions can it/her while driving

Doth ye lease?

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/uV2jghI.jpg

My timing belt is slipping. Should I fix it now or ignore it, wait for the car to break down, and blame the manufacturer?

>ITT: people who think empathy = sympathy
          >ITT: people who don't understand the word "literally"
          I can intuitively understand when my car is mechanically stressed beyond normal and I can feel sorry for it. my mirror neurons do not literally fire and make me feel the same suffering that my car feels when it is suffering. because I am a fleshbag and not a car. none of you went to school.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Xe is not one with xer machine
            GRIM

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

My timing belt is slipping. Should I fix it now or ignore it, wait for the car to break down, and blame the manufacturer?

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

The car wizard only got that title by being a massive virgin. I remember he made a video whining about the difficulty of replacing the oil filter housing gasket on an M54. A job that takes like 2 hours, and he ended up charging the customer over 500 dollars. Most independent mechanics charge less than half that.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>filter housing gasket on an M54
      WTF
      I pay my local mechanic 400 zł for that ( parts and labor ) 400 zł is 99 dollars. For 500 you can get complete engine overhaul here.
      Sometimes i fell like 80% of mechanic in US are moronic. Here we deal with 20y old geraman engineering everyday. 50% are turbo diesels and they all run. No problem.
      I remember reading how northstar engine is bad and how hard is to work on. Here i know guy who daily one and he servis it at local shop. No problems

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

for $1000 you could probably buy the bad debt your 4th world shithole has to the world bank

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Taking 2 hours to replace an oil filter gasket seems reasonable to you?

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>buy a Toyota Corolla so that your mechanic isn’t screwing as many bolts every 6 years!!!

The guy is a fricking moron. If you can afford an Audi you can afford to pay an extra hour of labor every now then to avoid commuting in a ratty Corolla everyday of your life.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

???
      >Implying car ownership is supposed to be a liability.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Yeah liable to have a nice day driving some crapbox for the rest of your life. Why are you on a car enthusiast board?

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>car enthusiast board
          this is an autistic basket weaving website, son.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

car ownership is supposed to be a liability
        toyota is trash. Here in europe they put worst version of bmw diesel to them. They brake like crazy. Japcrap reliability is a meme

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>struggle with homophones
          >poor english grammar
          >thinks hes too good for toyotas

Ok Ahmed.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>too good for toyotas
            >implying toyotas aren't overpriced appliances on wheels
            At least when your overpay for something german you get an actually modern car with a decent kick to it, not an econobox straight out of 2014

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

hes too good for toyotas
            that's why only japanese car i had was lexus.
            Toyotas are cars for low T ppl. Like image living in US or western europe driving some shitbox cheap car. Meanwhile some wild drunk uneducated slav cruise and trash 2JZ power lexus or V12 bmw in some shithool village in eastern europe. Jokes on you Timothy

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>If you can afford an Audi you can afford to pay an extra hour of labor every now then
        as an Audi owner how many hours can you afford to have your car parked in a shop, rather than using it?
        As an Audi engiBlack person, can you afford getting outskilled in engiBlack personing by a Toyota simpleton engineer?
        it all boils down to the following
        >you get what you pay for.

Dude my car is an Audi has leather seats, everything that touches a human is heated and the mirrors are heated. a 500w surround sound stereo real awd and a V8 7.5 p/w ratio, the best suspension in the industry and a warranty. If the car breaks (Ive had 2 issues in 10 years of Audi ownership and spent $0.00 fixing them) you take it to the dealer, they have you keys to a new Audi and tell you to have fun.

Poor gays don’t know this because they dont have a fricking clue what it’s like to own an Audi.

I promise you that ZERO Audi owners give a flying frick If car wizard has to burn a few calories to get to the water pump. The running cost first off isn’t even high, and even it was it’s not an issue because the car is worth the trouble. Go compare. On RS5 to a corvette or Ferrari or 911. Really just a touch behind for a lot less Cash.

Toyota / Honda isn’t relevant. It’s not comparable. They are slow uncomfortable ugly and soulless. They’re not even more reliable or cheap. The Toyota dealer here is busy as frick and rips people off all the time. I’ve seen poor gays paying more for an oil change than me and I have a big fat V8 with gallons of oil.

>If you can afford an Audi you can afford to pay an extra hour of labor every now then
        as an Audi owner how many hours can you afford to have your car parked in a shop, rather than using it?
        As an Audi engiBlack person, can you afford getting outskilled in engiBlack personing by a Toyota simpleton engineer?

Toyota doesn’t compete with Audi. They’re not doing the same thing. My Audi is redlined daily. A Toyota is just mushing around town at 1500rpms.

Not the same customer not the same performance goals not the same design goals not the same comfort goals.
        You can shart wizard can enjoy your 2005 Honda civic because nobody in an Audi BMW Mercedes or Cadillac or Ferrari or 911 gives a frick about your takes. I mean that literally. Nobody is worried about your cope and nobody thinking twice about your accord.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>I drive a dressed-up understeering Passat
          >I have the high ground!

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>as an Audi owner how many hours can you afford to have your car parked in a shop, rather than using it?
        Oh no! I have to spend 2-3 hours more getting my cars serviced per year and all I get is an actually nice cars instead of an outdated shitbox!
        >As an Audi engiBlack person, can you afford getting outskilled in engiBlack personing by a Toyota simpleton engineer?
        I can make a horse drawn cart which has even less parts thus I'm an even better engineer than the toyota one

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>If you can afford an Audi you can afford to pay an extra hour of labor every now then to avoid commuting in a ratty Corolla everyday of your life.
      Brown hands typed this post

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>car wizard vs car ninja
    >youtube eceleb battle
    low test homosexual shit. everyone posting in this thread (besides me) is a pathetic excuse for a man.

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

ITT: insane German car owner cope

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Unless this guy can specifically explain why the part failed directly as a consequence of it being "plastic", I don't want to hear his moronic ass complain about "plastic" on engines.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Wdym anon? Do you mean to imply that something other than manufacturer error caused this?
      Shut up VAGgot! Obviously the turbo blew because the rocker covers are made of plastic. That's just how German cars are bro, trust me.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

he specifically blamed heat cycles causing premature wear/failure in plastic parts over time.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Heat cycles affect every material, not just plastic. Additionally I've seen more metal parts fail because of corrosion than I've seen plastic parts fail because of heat cycling.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Heat cycles affect every material, not just plastic. Additionally I've seen more metal parts fail because of corrosion than I've seen plastic parts fail because of heat cycling.

said heat cycling is bad for engines in general, there is a guy at work with a shiny new STI who idles his car every day on break for 10 minutes then shuts it off, it boggles the mind

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>PLASTIC LE BAD!
    >plastique
    >look at all the..
    >plastic.
    >pLOOSTIC
    >playstick
    >CHEEPAPLASTIC

Why are American mechanics like this? we have the same A4 in Europe with much more miles on the clock and no issues of plastic going bad this early. Whats America's beef with plastic?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Idk plastic weighs nothing so marketing could call it ‘weight saving engine components package’ and charge extra and they’d eat it up

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Simple, euros drive only 5km a year and Americans drive 10k miles a year. So as a result first owners have to deal with the German crack pipes in their cars, where as in Europe that car would be 20 years old by the time the plastic heat soaks enough to crumble. Also euro car makers are building cars in Mexico and America with comically bad quality control as a result.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

What a stupid Black person take.

The real reason is the American climate (either very hot or very cold) is extreme compared to the mild Euro ones and it accelerates the wear on plastics much faster than in Europe.

Also standard American fuel & oil is poor quality compared to Euro petrol which also fricks shit up and causes oil burning, fail gaskets..etc. If I was American and owned a German car.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>What a stupid Black person take.
          love you too anon

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

It's fricking plastic doing a job meant for metal. They're cheapening out on critical components, and charging you a premium as if it's a high quality product, hence you should probably get mad, you apathetic mouth-breather.

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Water pump is a recall by Audi, wizard ripped that guy off tbh

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Audi tech here, we have a water pump warranty extension on the 2.0l engines that lasts up to 8 years 70k miles. The thermostat housing is also covered under the federal emissions warranty

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I don't know. Here in Switzerland almost everyone drives a car made in Europe but somehow we're still doing fine...

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

It's almost as if being right next to the manufacturers and their factories makes it easy to repair. In other news Ford, Chrysler and Dodge are the top brands in the US

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Wizard is right. Stupid engineering and cost cutting plastic on major mechanical parts shouldn't be excused.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *