Gasoline motor vehicles with more than 200 hp should be illegal to register and take on the road unless you can demonstrate that you have a necessary ...

Gasoline motor vehicles with more than 200 hp should be illegal to register and take on the road unless you can demonstrate that you have a necessary commercial purpose for the vehicle. There shouldn't be all these cars on the road that are a safety and pollution hazard for everyone else. People have already proven they're not responsible enough for these vehicles.

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

as someone who drives a car with only 70 HP you don't need more than that unless you're compensating for your tiny little mushroom dick.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Your mirage screams "I'm a pedophile," you know that, right?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I promise you that all the girls i take pictures of with the DSLR i carry around with me everywhere are exactly 18+ and that's all that's on my hard drive.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Oh okay, my mistake.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Lmao you’re fricking dirt poor

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

isn't that what europeans want everyone to live like? remember YOU DON'T NEED.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

nice photo of shitty brown water and a barren wasteland with no scenery

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Brilliant! Let's get a petition going right now.

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I've been driving an old V8 with an EVAP leak for years

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>noooo you cant go fast its illegal!!!!111

so?

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>brat has a moronic take
    Go figure. However it there should be licensing restrictions for passenger weight classes though, that way morons can't just buy and drive gigantic SUVs and trucks that can frick a normal car's shit up.

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous
  7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

your mother reproducing shomsjkwuld have been illegal and yet here we are

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>"I hate cars! Ban fast cars! t. totally legit authoritarian who hates you!!! >>:~~*"
    >post to DA
    >instant replies

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

My car does about 170 with a 4 banger, the v6 could get 230. I absolutely regret not getting the v6 because the extra acceleration basically guarantees im stuck behind the big trucks without risking my life

>inb4 skill issue

Im learning. I will get better in time but still. Wish i had the vroom vrooms

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Mod your accord bro

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>170
      2008-2011 Accord LX? Flash the ECU, swap on K20Z3 heads and cam it. 300hp ezpz

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

200? Are you some kind of psychopath? Why would you need that much?

11. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It's the bill of rights not the bill of needs you commie libtard
    Go back to /n/ and ride the bus

12. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

/n/iggers tongue my anus

13. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

This shit gets me seething despite being bait

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Same bro

14. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

As long as I can keep my 200hp motorcycle

15. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

b/a/it

16. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Gasoline motor vehicles with more than 200 hp should be illegal to register and take on the road unless you can demonstrate that you have a necessary commercial purpose for the vehicle.
    I don't agree, but I would be interested on how cars would be designed. I bet that gearing would get a lot shorter to meet acceleration demands.

17. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Real life friends that track V8's give me shit for my 250HP shitbox like I just upgraded a 4 cylinder to handle modern traffic (they aren't wrong btw)
    >DA of all places acting like a bunch of karens saying I'm way above necessity with 250HP and I need to calm down before I kill someone

18. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Brat is my wife

19. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>tranime

20. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Require a 100+ IQ to be licensed.
    Increase penalties for unlicensed driving, first offence $5000, further is jail time.
    That fixes most of the issues with morons clogging our highways.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

You'll have to pay $100 per ubereats though

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I have never once used ubereats when I have a perfectly good car I can go pick it up my damn self with so I don't have to pay double the price for my slop.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

A small price to pay to not have to deal with Black folk on the roads, and as a bonus jeets won't touch my food.

21. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>~~*commercial purpose*~~
    Frick off 1% worshipping israelite

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Nope. It's a fact of reality that the entire supply chain would seize if commercial trucking were to disappear overnight. There wouldn't be food for people to eat.

So for the time being it's a necessity that commercial trucks are on the road. But it's not a necessity for consumer F450s and Hummers to be on the road.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

its not a necessity for cars with more than 100 HP to be on the road, either. thus, anything with more than 100 HP should require a racing licence and only be usable on a track.

22. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>wordswordswords
    SHUT THE FRICK UP Black personhomosexual

23. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

trolling DA with bait this obvious results in rather paltry output
    DA is the best at girly slapfights over whose car is better
    when they spill over into who's the more manly based guy it's pretty hilarious since they can get thread with just that into a bumplimit

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *