Get a 2023 Manual Mustang ecoboost for a for a first car for a 16 year old. Talk me out of it.

Get a 2023 Manual Mustang ecoboost for a for a first car for a 16 year old. Talk me out of it.

310 HP, panty dropping looks.

Nothing Ever Happens Shirt $21.68

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

Nothing Ever Happens Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Buying a car to get women does the exact opposite anon, they will smell the beta from you and get with Chad driving a truck from the 00's that he keeps washed. Also ecoboost is both the most gay version of the mustang and the least reliable

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I'm not getting a 16 year old a 450hp Mustang.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Hey can you be my dad?
      Convertible ecoboost mustang is THE high school/college car.
      If your son gets insecure about it being girly, he's being an incel.
      Real men love convertibles

I've legitimately only seen young, attractive people drive convertible ecoboost mustangs with the top down kek.
      With GTs it's 50/50 attractive/unattractive, and they're older

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

90% of first cars get crashed about 2-3 times. Buy a shitbox, crash it a few times, and learn from it. I still crash about once a month but it's much better than my previous weekly crashings. I definitely wouldn't want to go through that in a nice car.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>90% of first cars get crashed about 2-3 times
      by women and indians
      >I still crash about once a month but it's much better than my previous weekly crashings
      well memed, salute our drunk drivers

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>once a month
      ?????????????????

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Crashing (other than being rear ended) is common
      Fricking kek what

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Buy the kid a fricking Honda Civic or Toyota Corolla and frick off

Ecoboosts are for gays. Although the kid probably is if his parent is saying a Mustang has “panty dropping looks”

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>Honda Civic or Toyota Corolla
      Those are for nerds.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

So are rental tier mustangs lol

At least the Civic and Corolla aren’t pretending to be anything they’re not

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

setting him up to develop an ecoboost "little man" syndrome and inferiority complex. get him a v8 5th gen that's slow but he can brag about having a v8. That or an sti/evo if you have 30k to spend on a car, he'll master manual shifting and awd is less likely to meme him into a wall or crowd of spectators

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>panty dropping looks.

do HSG even care about cars anymore other than a Jeep Wrangler? Its something to sit in while scrolling.

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

buy it and show him how to turn off nannies
    if he wraps himself around a pole that's his problem

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

how are you paying for this?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

96 months 38% interest
      pretty sweet deal

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Cash money.

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

IME unless your kid was already fricking before the mustang, he won't suddenly frick with one.
    Get your boy a minivan for a first car. It might seem lame but trust me a minivan in high school/college is basically easy mode as long as it's clean.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

true, that shit gets you mad pussy...

It ain't too slow either with the V6

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

based but don't be surprised when he comes home with an outrageously expensive ticket after getting clocked going 105 in a 40
      >t. minivan teen

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

tell him to take the bus, he can buy his first car when he makes his own money

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Rwd
    300+ hrsprs
    300+ torqerinos
    3500 lbs (not great not terrible)
    S stands for sututu
    All and all not bad.

But V8 goes bruum
    450 ponies
    500ish torqos
    Whoo weee
    I oversteer into a treee.

If you like driving. You will like em both.

V8 will wear brakes , tyres, transmission and suspention
    Turbo will crap out sooner then a v8
    Provided more or less same maintnance and driving style
    Your insurance might be different so check that

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Get him the same car but an older model no reason to go shiny for a 16y old and make him pay some part of it, something he makes in a couple of afternoons so he feels invested in it.

12. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Guessing you know the 16yo would love it. Nothing worse than getting something and the recipient doesn't like it. Makes a lot of sense, running costs will be reasonable, but I'd check the insurance rate first.

13. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

On paper like the camaro there is good performance, but face it, you aren't ever going to the track. In reality, you'll be a base model mustang/camaro doing pulls at stop lights, which looks lame as frick and everyone will assume youre a kid. On dates the car will never be left out from for the valet. Never get base trim.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

This. You might as well get an electric vehicle if you want to do stoplight pulls and look badass. Or convert to Islam and buy a non-M BMW. Get a Tesla if you want an M3.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>In reality, you'll be a base model mustang/camaro doing pulls at stop lights, which looks lame as frick and everyone will assume youre a kid.
      Because he is a kid!! It'll give him interest in cars.
      You know, there's a lot of people out there who don't care about how fast their car is. The thought just doesn't concern them.
      But introduce someone at a young age to a "cool looking" car but doesn't have insane amounts of power, and their interest grows from there.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Wait until he's 18 and make it a graduation present

14. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>310 HP, panty dropping looks
    incel in training

15. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

an older v8 mustang like an sn95 would be better can get them in manual v8’s are are all show no go. Simple enough to teach basic mechanics, and cheap enough to crash n fix up plus insurance is gonna be cheaper on older car.

16. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

make him get it on finance to teach him how to be a real amerigolem

17. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

The Ecoboost/V6 is a good first RWD car, has more than enough power to get out of its own way without worrying about mowing over pedestrians if you hit the gas too hard. It leaves a lot to be desired in the high end but for a 16 year old, it's definitely more than enough when most kids his age will be driving 10 year old Corollas, Civics or Focuses. Parts will be really common since Ford sold an assload of S550s, and the pre-facelift models (2015-17) are getting cheap, sub-$20k. He'll be more than grateful for it, a lot of kids are lucky to get a car like that, let alone something better than a $5k shitbox.

18. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Get a 2011 for the low

Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE will hound you down about not owning the v8 and no amount of sick mawds(cope) will ever bring you to the same level

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I know a guy who had a late model V6 challenger in high school and everyone thought it was the breasts

19. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I would get Charged instead. Don't like 2 doors.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Chargers are auto only.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

845RFE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MT82

miss me with that chink shit zhang

20. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>2023 Manual Mustang ecoboost
    Slightly older Tesla model 3?

21. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

frick that shit
    v6 chally wally

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Auto only.

845RFE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MT82

miss me with that chink shit zhang

Nah.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

the mustang gearbox is literally made in china and breaks if you look at it funny
        the chally gearbox is made in germany and shared with BMWs

even though I like manual more I'd pick ZF8 over MT82 any day, it won't break when he misshifts and it will teach gear selection theory before he gets into a real manny.

ecoboost Manny stang will last a teenager all of a month and then back to the shop it goes with a lunched troony and clutch.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

It's fine. I'm not a histrionic person so I don't get wrapped up in such overblown drama.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Broken shift forks and synchros made from emmenthaler cheese are not overblown drama

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>Noo it's made of cheese and breaks instantly!!
            Histrionic woman.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Refusing to address the Chinese origin of the part

the communist insect store called
            they're running out of you

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

No, it's not a good thing that it's of chinese origin. Made to USA spec or not it's preferable to have other origin.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

well that's why it's made of cheese and breaks easily and is a terrible thing for a kid to drive, which is why he needs a V6 chally wally with a zf8

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>it's made of cheese and breaks easily
            It doesn't.
            >get an auto
            Nope. Manual is mandatory. Requirements are manual, RWD, 4+ seats, less than 320hp preferably sub 300 and 10 years or less old.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>It doesn't.
            it does
            >Nope. Manual is mandatory.
            ZF8 and WA580 challys both have manual modes
            you must learn to crawl before you lean to run, but even then a ZF chally is a supercar compared to some 4-cylinder shitstang

>Requirements are manual, RWD, 4+ seats, less than 320hp preferably sub 300 and 10 years or less old.

V6 chally has all of that: trick shift manny autos like a pro drag car, 5 seats, 8 cupholders, ~260 whp and was produced for 14 years straight so there is a large supply of various colors and trim packages.

S550 has shitty glass transmission and jello subframe mounts (not that that matters much without a V8). even the shittiest earliest 2009 43RLE 3.5 V6 Challenger is a better car for this situation than a weakoboost shitstaing.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>manual modes
            >heckin automanual bro!
            No.
            >crawl before you lean to run
            Manuals were standard previously. It's not a hard concept to learn. Even moronic 14 year old girls did it fine in the past.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

if you wanted to buy the kid a fox body svo with a t5 or something that's one thing but don't buy that chinese crap ffs he will fricking destroy it

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

i4 mustang embarrasses the 5.7 and gaps the v6 by far. Challenger is the comfier ride made by the israelite brothers.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Wrangler would fit that bill if "car" isn't aust have. 320i /328i if you hate money having money and/or free time (10 years ago was already the fXX platform with eps and canbus BS.) 370z if you also want to look like a poor.
            Unfortunately the world keeps getting shittier and by 2014 quite a lot of cars had dropped proper transmissions. I think by then merc dropped it in everything, BMW dropped it in their larger cars, Ford and Chevy dropped it in their domestic trucks... You're requirements look like mine except I am not concerned about stock HP and do insist on a V8. There's nothing, you can buy an SS for too much money and that's about it. I've pretty much given up and decided I'll have to go older and/just make my cars from scrap from here out.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>teach gear selection theory before he gets into a real manny.
          This is a new and asinine cope. Flappy paddles won't teach anything and the worst three pedal manual is better than the best slushnox. Get a manual or get a Prius.

22. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>16 year old
    >Mustang
    >ecoboost
    >panty dropping
    this has to be a joke post

23. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Your insurance is going to cost more than the car.

24. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>4 cyl mustang
    have a nice day

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I'm coming for you first, kiddo.

25. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Tbh OP, if your getting ur 16yo a first car, a new ecoboost mustang is a bad call. I would get him a 70s shitbox with a v8. It will cost less than the down-payment. Don't worry about rust or condition other than it start, stops, goes. Insurance will be almost nothing and it will cost almost nothing to maintain. When he does get into an Accident, it's not going to be a big deal. On top of that it will give him the opportunity to add in a head unit and speaker, most likely have a bench seat in the front to fugg Stacey. Will be loud. Will have teachers and coaches talk about how they like older cars. If you get him a new car it will only boost his ego in a inflated way and attract all of the wrong type of kids for him to be around. Look for a 70s ford LTD or even a fwd v8 olds/buick. There are more than a handful of those around me running and driving for 3-4k that absolutely flex on hoe's. On top of that if anything goes wrong you can fix or upgrade the whole thing with off the shelf parts and hand tools. My father got me a 04 GTO in highschool and looking backnit was a mistake even know it was a blast. I looking to pick up a 350 to build with my 7yo this summer and put it in something he can work on and drive when he turns 16. Your job as a father is to make sure your son is raised to a point of self confidence and self sufficient. Idk you or your son or if this a larp, but keep in mind what will be not just the best for right now but how this will effect him in 3,5,10 years. X2pmjd

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>70s ford LTD
      Lmao

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Yea they are cheap, and just taking off pump and letting it breath on any of the engines with a 4b carb you will get ez hp. Not unreasonable to see 300hp on a 351 from the 70s without swapping to higher compression. Infact you could probly get the car and find a 302/351 and drop 1k into and have a 400hp car. That all depends if your a wrenchlet tho. That's the same comparison as a stock 2jz gte, miss me with "stock" numbers.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>tfw you run over the troon kid in his stanced miata while Stacey is rubbing your crotch and don't even notice you hit anything
        Based

26. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>ecoboost

The only panties you dropping with that are trannies.

27. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Would be a good bet; does the engine blow up before wrecking the car?

This move towards smaller engines with turbos is a fricking conspiracy to gut the used car market entirely as they’ll all take a shit way before 100k miles.

Mommy EPA needs to frick off immediately.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>as they’ll all take a shit way before 100k miles.
      But they don't.

28. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

mustangs are lame and for posers

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>t. Incel

29. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>RWD
    >310HP
    >traction control is a literal switch to turn off
    Yeah have fun having the car wrapped around a tree within 3 months because 16 year olds are moronic
    >b-but its not muh vee ayte
    still enough torque to burn tires, especially the cheap all seasons its gonna come with.
    Get them a cheap 10 year old shitbox, they'll wine about it being not cool or whatever but truth is high school kids could honestly care less, they just want a friend with a car to take them places, shitbox or not.
    Also the back seats are complete ass for hauling friends, get a sedan or something so they can actually take friends places.

30. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>manual
    >turbo
    moron

31. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Shit maybe I should get a Gladiator. 285hp (but slow), manual, RWD (and selectable 4WD), 5 seats, looks cool, has a bed for random shit.

To be honest the other kids in high school would probably be more impressed by the Gladiator than the Mustang.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

this, or a 2dr wrangler sport
      >chally wally but live axle awd

32. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Buy him an sn95

33. 4 weeks ago
    Greased Geese

I was told about someone who did exactly that and their kid killed himself with it.

34. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>ecoboost
    Get a v8 gay

35. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>panty dropping looks.
    If you honestly think you're going to get more women because of your car, you are ngmi. A mustang doesn't make you look rich, and that's the only way a new car is going to get you (gold digging) women.

36. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Pass down whatever he's learning on, then buy yourself a mustang gt
    first car always gets ruined

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *