Tip Your Landlord Shirt $21.68

Shopping Cart Returner Shirt $21.68

1. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

lack of annoying drunk friends to distract you from the thought of driving
    lack of annoying drunk friends to judge you for drunk driving

2. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Frick you OP i just ran out of vodka. I'm feeeeening.

3. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>what causes this?
    depression and native american genetics, judging by my local obituaries.

4. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Is this the thread?

5. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The desire to kill someone

6. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Same here anon, i too get an intense desire to cruise when i booze. Its just so comfy to be able to roll the windows down and play some smooth music and just laze through a back country road.
    A couple years ago me and the boys chooched the whiskey a little too hard and took my jeep out on some backroads of the base i was stationed at and ended up taking a curve doing 65 and rolling the thing twice. absolute miracle no one was killed, buddy had a bloody nose that was it.
    Fixed the jeep and sold it to some rich kid as an offroad toy
    I have to fight the urge to booze cruise whenever i drink now like some sort of public menace werewolf

7. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Alcohol makes you feel like a new man. The only problem is that the new man is an idiot.

8. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

feelow drunkposters report in

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

ex alchie dropping in. You'll never realize how many close calls you should have taken as a sign but were too drunk to care about

9. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Thought boozecruising was a meme for years
    >begin drinking nightly to cope with shitty job, not much, just 1-2 beers
    >Inevitably start running errands and shit because "It's only one beer and I need to get shit done still"
    >Actually feels fricking great
    I should probably stop cold-turkey this before it turns into "well it's only a fifth of vodka, I still got shit to do".

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Beer #2 of the night and now I think it's a great idea to go see the new Mad Max
      Should I smuggle a third in?

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Send it

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

My journey shall be shiny and aluminum, like the juice seltzers I am downing

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

My warm up cycle is 2 beers. If all I had was 2 I wouldn't even be drunk

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

many people would be under the limit after 1-2 beers, especially of you drink homosexualy beers like most americans (bud light etc)

10. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Just go on night walks with a 40oz beer in a bag. I do it all the time

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

How do you not seem like a random drunk and get the cops called on you.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I can only assume that anon is white.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Look like you're walking for exercise and not like you're drunk. Walk with some urgency.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

1. I live in LA so there's hobos everywhere anyway
        2. I handle my liquor so well you wouldn't know I was sloshed as frick unless you talked to me

11. 4 weeks ago
    Hotwing

Now imagine that feeling except instead of your car keys in your pocket you have your bike key

HYB

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

My bike doesn't have a key

• 4 weeks ago
        Hotwing

>crashes in the woods
        >not found for a week
        honestly, based

12. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

the drunk driving meme is being forced by for-profit prisons to get more youth in jail to make the prisons more profitable and satisfy the sick fetishes of the guards

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>all countries in the world have for-profit prisons
      the world is more than just your israelite colony

13. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

video or it didnt happen

14. 4 weeks ago
    THE_JEWS_KILLED_JESUS CHRIST

>started itchin' for that wonderful feel
    >of riding in an automobile

15. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I like to vape weed and drive. Also I like to, but haven't done in a long time, drive on the come down from lsd. A few times I've driven while tripping on robotussin.i never got into drinking, it makes my face very red and I feel like I go from buzzed to barf very quickly so yeah. Really only vaping weed now but my tolerance is pretty high so I can still drive like normal lol

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

are you asian? driving on acid was so fricked it always reminded me an old timey movie where theyre in the car and the background is moving in a very fake way

16. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

frick yeah

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Is that a Spicy Chicken sandwich tray, with cajun fries, a quesidilla, and a big Cheerwine extra ice?

17. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

the only thing that prevents me from becoming a full-blown alcoholic is that drinking ~350ml of whiskey or equivalent gives me the shits
    and absolutely rancid farts that give me away to my wife (otherwise she'd have no idea I was drunk)
    she never shuts up about it if she thinks I've been drinking
    I have never and will never do the booze cruise though, fed-kun

18. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

American carcentric lifestyle. Europeans like their wine with friends or if you are a lonely sperg you can go walk at beautiful landscape

19. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Are there any free countries left? I’m tired of all these gay nanny state laws.
    >hard mode: white country

20. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

DUI poster here. A family hit me in Nashville traffic when a cop was directing traffic. Waved me on and the other dude in his suv hit me in my fusion. I was 200% drunk and every knew it. Got a very expensive lawyer the next few days and fought it in court because I have a record of TBI injuries and refused to give any blood or breath test. I got extremely lucky, everything dismissed. Just honestly think if you just over did it and hit Someone's mother father or someone and killed thier child (under 12). Idk if I could live with that. I have not drank in over a year because of all that. All I do now is drive out to a no light pollution area and shroommaxx and look at God's infinite creation.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

If I ever drunk drive they woulddrain ny blood if needs be, give so many fines I could never pay them back, lose my credit score, put in prison for not paying those fines, give prohabitation amount of prison days, lose licence for multiple months

Basically a death sentence. Even if a cab would cost two thousand its still a smarter move than drink and drive.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Used to work pizza delivery next to a bar that liked to rope off their parking for ''''events''' thinking they could overflow into our lot, lol.
      We'd go in, make an anncountment, make THEM make an accnouncement, nothing.
      The amount of times I've heard 'oh whadya want me to do leave me car?????' Yes, yes I do, in your lot, at the bar.
      I'm a level 10 alcoholic, no excuses, the amount of times I've left my car somewhere it shouldn't have been is reasonable. Nothing costs more to you mentally or physucally than taking someone's life or worse.
      Again, as a super alcholic, I've never once been spurprised than an event had alcohol, amnd on the times I can count on one hand I was, I left that car there and decided to deal with the consquences, tow or not in the morning, it aint worht it.

An alcoholic moron thats literallt drunk right now shouldn't be giving ou life lessons, moron

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

based

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Dude we tow every other month for the towns arround here and it's like every fricking holiday you get someone one car accitent wrapped aounr d apole type shit, like, again, I either an troo driunk ot drive or good at it, no one should he worse than me

21. 4 weeks ago
    Panda5

>When the liquor store is closed and you don't want to deal with the [literal] stomachache of drinking shit with less than 40%.
    What's so special about Sundays anyway?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>What's so special about Sundays anyway?

• 4 weeks ago
        Panda5

Eh, it's whatever. I just went to the shady liquor store that's open all week, $23 for a 5th of Evan Williams was almost extortion! Hail Satan!

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Because of moronic blue laws and nobody in govt wants to take the potential rep hit by trying to have them repealed. Since they only exist in red states trying to repeal them would piss off enough conservative Christian voters to frick up their reelection chance

22. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I didn't really drink till I was 20 and didn't really drive until I was 21, so if I get moron drunk, I forget that I'm allowed to drive and qill wqalk miles home

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Kek based manchild. What's your longest distance walked?

23. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>comfy nighttime drive
    Is this a thing? I want to just aimlessly drive around but then i figure its a waste of gas. Whats the main objective for people who do this

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Whats the main objective for people who do this
      Escaping our depressing-ass lives for a couple hours.

24. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I stopped drinking 2 years ago. Didn't have a "problem" other than weight-gain and shitty hangovers. Just doesn't really do anything for me anymore.

With diet and exercise, and no empty carbs from alcohol, I'm down 75lbs.

Think of it as weight reduction for your car. No point to drinking. Definitely no point to drinking and driving.

25. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Brother this is why geriatrics golf. It's just an excuse to say drink and drive a golf cart

26. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Don’t do it. Alcohol makes you an overconfident idiot.

You’ll hit the backroads too hard, understeer and lose your bumper and headlight to a sharp left turn sign. Don’t ask me how I know this.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *