>get in a traffic jam for no fricking reason. >after 10 minutes finally see the cause

>get in a traffic jam for no fricking reason
>after 10 minutes finally see the cause
>some girl in a tiny hatchback tried to merge into an SUV, now all the lanes are blocked except for one
>she is standing there crying covering her face with her hands
>open my window
>yell "stay home and cook you dumb b***h" as I'm driving past
>rev the shit out of my straight piped 1.6 and speed off
feels so good bros

Shopping Cart Returner Shirt $21.68

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

Shopping Cart Returner Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Who is giving driving licenses to idiots who cant drive ?

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>AI slopper
    >harasses strangers so he can post a thread on a basket weaving forum about it and get heckin baseddoots
    checks out, you're probably brown too.

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

kek, i doubt this story ever happened.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

r/thathappened

What makes this so unbelievable? It's something an autist would legitimately do.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

An autist would be too scared to even say a word to a woman.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>It's something an autist would legitimately do.
          the types of autists have trouble looking at people in the eye and stammer and stutter when they talk

Yeah but you're not confronting anyone, you're just sperging out at someone and then immediately driving off.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

are you moronic? if the situation even happened at all, it was like this
            >OP slowly crept by, thought of something to say
            >began to open the window a crack
            >got a lump in his throat
            >started sweating profusely and immediately sped off without saying anything

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>It's something an autist would legitimately do.
        the types of autists have trouble looking at people in the eye and stammer and stutter when they talk

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>rev the shit out of my straight piped 1.6
    >1.6
    Stay home and watch your wife’s boyfriend frick her, KEK

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

im young, poor and live in a second world shithole, so frick off. most importantly, i have a car unlike you underage busrider. sick quints tho

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>im young, poor
        So in other words quite literally no different from the woman.

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

r/thathappened

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>this is DA in 2024

Op should kill himself

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

silence, female

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

stfu you fricking homosexual ass dweeb go find your father instead of shitposting fantasy scenarios stemming from your intimidation of women

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>t. 400cc motorcycle rider

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

125*

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Women and gays should be banned from driving. They cause the most accidents.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

It's women and shitskins, by fricking far they cause the most. I'm not sure why insurance is more for men because across the board women cause more accidents. I've never been to the scene of an accident where it was two white men. There's ALWAYS a shitskin or woman involved as one of the parties.

Exception is old ass white men, they're losing their thinking abilities and cause accidents. The elderly need to be banned from driving too.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Its like common knowledge that men get into more accidents than women- even if you break it down into accidents per capita women only contribute to slightly more accidents than men. If you're gonna be a raging racist/sexist do it in a way that doesn't make you look fricking moronic.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

i wonder how many of it is women just claiming under their husband's insurance.
          men tend to get involved in the crazier, gnarlier incidents (e.g. wrapped around pole doing 150 in a 50 zone) while women tend to love tap more in places like parking lots.

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Like 1 in 20 people will yell something at you as they drive by if you caused a slowdown. I wonder what the rest said lmao, she was definitely crying both at the mistake and the beratement.

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *