Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

Shopping Cart Returner Shirt $21.68

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

How is this funny

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Because it wasn't a kidnapping or even a real mugging. They just saw some locals stealing their tires and tried to act tough. Their last words were probably something like
      >what you gonna do, c**t? shoot me, c**t?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Stopping someone from stealing your tires is "acting tough"?

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

If you are in cartel territory you probably want to avoid that, I don't know if they were in cartel territory but like I just wouldn't start any kind of shit in Mexico in general, it's like that Lagerfeld's quote about manlets but applied to a whole country

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

They made the TERRIBLE mistake of thinking the average person actually understands murdering someone and emding up in prison over a few hundred bucks is not worth it. Always think you are dealing with unpredictable morons

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

They made the TERRIBLE mistake of thinking the average person actually understands murdering someone and emding up in prison over a few hundred bucks is not worth it. Always think you are dealing with unpredictable morons

If you are in cartel territory you probably want to avoid that, I don't know if they were in cartel territory but like I just wouldn't start any kind of shit in Mexico in general, it's like that Lagerfeld's quote about manlets but applied to a whole country

There's no way they could've known the robbers were armed. Stop acting like you wouldn't have charged at those beaners full force rather than risk getting stranded in the Mejican desert.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>goes to mexico
          yeah they werent very clever to begin with

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

lol shut the frick up mexico is one of the most visited countries in the world for a reason, and even if we subtracted the american tourists they still would have more tourists than all of south america combined.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Just mexicans and other sudacas in and out of the border

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

not true, that is not considered as a tourist in records...

Nah it's a good rule of thumb not going to places there's people capable of fricking murdering you for pocket change

Yeah then dont go out of tourist attractions that are actually very safe with military there 24/7. There is literrally almost nothing to see outside these tourist attractions you are not missing out on anything.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Nah it's a good rule of thumb not going to places there's people capable of fricking murdering you for pocket change

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

you need to go back cuauhtemoc

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

are you the pedo from the hungarian generals? normally hungarians are based but you seem like a weirdo

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

LMFAO

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Maybe they were shot regardless,
        Their only mistake was going to Mexico in the first place

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

*tyres

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>How is this funny

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>waaah everywun i don't wike is a big scawy trannie!!

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I blame the cinema industry who teach that white westerners men they can and need to beat up/scare thugs when the possibility arise.

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Not my proudest fap.

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Australians are like a colony of flightless birds.

99% of Australians have never been in a fist fight and 99.9999999999% have never been robbed or had anything stolen from them. Australians ‘fight’ by puffing their chests out and challenging each other to “do something” as both parties back away from each other calling each other pussies. At all times the possibility of physical altercation is inconceivable to them, most have never even seen someone get punched in real life.

100% guarantee these two 6’4” guys spent their entire lives relying on their height as an intimidation factor and thought they could flex on the guy robbing them and got shot.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I thought aussies are still more rowdy than britts and so on. Or is this whole "bogan" meme just the rural areas?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Australians are ‘rowdy’ like kids in school are rowdy. They’ll make noise and talk shit but they’ll never lay a finger on anyone because they’re pussies. Britts actually have the balls to glass someone and start swinging chairs around in the pub.

Bogans are just urbanite white trash. Poor bogans live off welfare and rich bogans work in trades and own businesses. Both live in the cities and suburbs it’s mostly a cultural thing borne out of generations of under-educated morons living together.

Rural Australians are mostly polite,

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Why in the living frick would you ever enter Mexico unless someone is forced to?

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

There's absolutely no reason to visit latinx america, go to Europe, Turkey or whatever, just don't put your life in danger by coming to this cursed land, your guys have no idea how bad things are

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *