Getting a new/used car (prob used), thinking of the following. Price range is anything up to $70k. bmw m2. bmw m3. bmw m4

Getting a new/used car (prob used), thinking of the following

Price range is anything up to $70k

bmw m2
bmw m3
bmw m4
similar audi
porsche cayman
porsche 911
caddy blackwing
supra
IS 500

right now I'm really leaning towards a used 911 or cayman

CRIME Shirt $21.68

UFOs Are A Psyop Shirt $21.68

CRIME Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Excellent taste sir, you will definitely do well in life no matter your purchase

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

ty sirs

I think you can get slightly used z51 2lt c8 s for around 70 now. I'd take that over the trims of Caymans and 911s you can get for that price.

Those things look like supercars, another option to add to the list, gonna see about prices used.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

NTA but a lot of people say the only reason you get a porsche over a corvette is because you care about brand name; that the vettes are superior in every way except muh arbitrary "driving feel"

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>gonna see about prices used
        Make sure to look for the z51 package it's basically necessary.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous
  2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I think you can get slightly used z51 2lt c8 s for around 70 now. I'd take that over the trims of Caymans and 911s you can get for that price.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

From your list, if it's going to be a 2nd or 3rd car i would go with either a Porsche or a used C8 like says
      If its going to be your main car then get the Blackwing all the way, those things are incredible.

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Get a Toyota Camry

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

out of that list a new IS500 is what I'd go with

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

s3 looks decent

Lol

https://i.imgur.com/OsoIWWa.jpg

Only 3 of those cars you won't be inheriting no warranty and excessive repair bills for the dumbest shit.
      Buying a used BMW/Audi/Porsche is one of the dumbest things you could do financially.
      Pic probably related.

Why are weeblets so delusional?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

The blackwing is trash too, but at least the parts are affordable and you can a decently priced warranty.
        The German cars are just there to burn cash. The warranties are overpriced, the term limits are shit, and they go out of their way to frick you on every service repair.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

I don't care about american cars so I have nothing to say about the black or indigenous wing of color, but lol @ buying a new, fricking UGLY, BMW. And LOL @ going to the dealership for service/repairs not under warranty.
          I have 4 BMWs by the way. That reminds me I have to take one in for a recall.

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>similar audi
    So no audi

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

s3 looks decent

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

S3 is an overpriced Golf R, at least bump it up to an RS with the 5cyl

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Only 3 of those cars you won't be inheriting no warranty and excessive repair bills for the dumbest shit.
    Buying a used BMW/Audi/Porsche is one of the dumbest things you could do financially.
    Pic probably related.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>Buying a used BMW/Audi/Porsche is one of the dumbest things you could do financially
      Especially if the goal is to go fast and look good.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>Especially if the goal is to go fast and look good.
        Kinda hard to drive fast and look good when the car will be at the BMW/Audi/Porsche dealership 4 months out of the year.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>BMW/Audi/Porsche
          Don't ever compare vw to BMW or Porsche.
          >dealership
          Skill issue.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>Don't ever compare vw to BMW or Porsche.
            i dont get it, all 3 make mcdonalds strutted rentals with plastic engines. Why cant you compare them?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous
          • 1 month ago
            Anonymous
          • 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Porsche's best selling product is multilink front and rear ackshually

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *