Getting an Acty titled in MA

My buddy is trying to get one of these gay little trucks on the road in Massachusetts but the dumb b***h at the DMV said it was "unsafe on the road and unable to be titled." Which I know is untrue as there are no laws currently in place restricting these little guys. Does anyone else have these or know what to do in this situation? Try a different DMV or some other route?

Nothing Ever Happens Shirt $21.68

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

Nothing Ever Happens Shirt $21.68

1. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

i’m pretty sure those kei trucks are “legally” in the same category as atv’s, dirt bikes, and other vehicles like that.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

its classified as a pickup based on state guidelines. Low Speed Vehicles need to max out at 25mph

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Multiple states passes recent laws (like in 2024) to no longer register kei trucks. Some states even fricking REVOKED registrations.
      I think Mass. is on the list.

Every state (even california) still has "custom/home built" exemptions.
      "Modify" it and refile

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

>Some states even fricking REVOKED registrations
        Based

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

have a nice day you moronic commie

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

have a nice day Black personmutt

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

low quality, NGMI

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

Mbutthole here. Try a different RMV branch.

Iirc, it was Maine and Rhode Island tnst revoked registrations, not Massachusetts.

2. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Here's the actual regulations for what needs to be inspected. Ask which requirements it failed. Actually, it should say on the certificate of rejection she's required to give you.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

https://static1.squarespace.com/static/59970b344c0dbfc24e10d9a5/t/5bbf5f28a4222f952087edf2/1539268393675/540cmr4.pdf

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

Looking though this, it appears you can go to a registered inspection station. Why don't you shop around?

3. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

thanks for the responses, he posted on reddit and his post got removed by the moderators cause it "isn't possible" or something. More helpful here.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

Many such cases. Don't tell your Reddit group; we're full.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

>he posted on reddit and his post got removed by the moderators
      hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
      leftist freedom of speech ends the instant you question the words of a government employee
      you love to see it

4. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Show your friend this - it's a small Japanese cabover truck like an Acty but because it's not built to adhere to some gay Japanese tax law it actually has a real Truck engine in it so it can actually do real Truck things.

Tell your friend that shit it what he should've bought, if he wasn't gay and moronic, then tell him that he's gay and moronic.

5. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

>unsafe on the road
    Its not. You'll be clogging up traffic with a piece of shit weebmobile and you'd be dead in an accident.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

>unsafe on the road
      >Its not.
      wrong
      >You'll be clogging up traffic with a piece of shit weebmobile
      They do 65 just fine, which is perfectly adequate for the right lane of a highway, and if you think people in faster cars don't drive that slow or slower anyway on highways every day, where the frick do you live because I'm lucky to go that fast sometimes on highways in my city.
      >and you'd be dead in an accident.
      And? Not your problem. Motorcycles are legal, this is no worse.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

>you'd be dead in an accident.
      ooooooh ok mom I'm sorry I'll think about that in future

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous
  6. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Overthrow israeli rule and replace their golem, the fat, black, and sassy DMV ladies.

7. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

ESTABLISH SOME LEGAL PRESENCE WITHIN A STATE THAT PERMITS THE VEHICLE
    REGISTER THE FRICKING THING IN A STATE THAT PERMITS IT.
    DRIVE IT BACK TO MASSACHUSETTS
    PRESENT ALL LEGAL DOCUMENTATION to the fricking Zogbots when they harass you.

Land of the fricking Free.....

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *