The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>2024
    >dating a leftoid
    it's over

• 2 months ago
      p

feminist types closet love being dominated and degraded more than anything. They all have daddy issues and secretly want trumps fat orange wiener

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>leftoid
      Musk is persona non grata among them now I don't know what a hardcore lefty would buy to make themself feel like they're saving the planet but I don't think it's a Tesla

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

EV=leftoid by default no matter how much you try leftoid homosexual musk is no right winger he is pushing for higher CAFE standards that outright ban any cool car now.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

W*men don't think that way. They see other girls with Tesla on Instagram so their mind tells them the car is desirable.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

That's the pros of being a good-looking man, you enter a room and you catch the attention of one b***h and she starts talking about you to her friends, next thing you know you have a harem and you're being worshipped.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Probably a Rivian

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>Elon Musk
      >leftoid
      You're out of your mind.

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

lol first it’s the Tesla then she will start asking you about an open relationship

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Tell her she can do whatever she wants but everyone's gonna think she's stupid and drives a dumb car

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>gf
    >not wife
    You are already cucked

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

No, this means of can leave her with out paying for half a Tesla.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

penups are a thing, anon

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

hey baby
    my love for you burns like our future children in your tesla model 3

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

You’re gonna have to rough her up a bit with your fists. This will help her understand that she can’t make decisions like this.

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Explain to her in excruciating detail why EVs are a terrible fricking choice. Repeatedly. Make it the topic of every conversation until she agrees not to get one either because you have convinced her or to get you to stfu.

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Well, she's an idiot, but as long as she's hot, that's OK. Explain why that's a bad idea and drop the subject - she'll ignore you anyway. The explanation is just so you can say "I told you so" later on.

9. 2 months ago
    god

no. say of course then have sex with her, nut in her womb, then move state and block her number

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

How does this affect you? Her financial decisions are her problem. So long as you aren't being a cuck and paying for her EV.

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Any sane person would break contact with somebody who wants to finance a car. Buy a used one with money you have, nothing else.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Whats wrong with financing a car? you finance other shit in your life why not a car?
      not like youre gonna finish the payments, you'll prolly trade it in long before that

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Exactly that.
        30-60% of the value straight out the window + paying for the financing.

That said, a Tesla 3 is a extremely cheap car in this weird environment we are in.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>Whats wrong with financing a car?
        Nothing, but like everything else in life you have to make good choices. I'm starting to think the only people who hate financing are the same ones who miss car payments.

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>finance
    Arny they only like 40?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Yeah, but most motherfrickers have no cash reserves and don't think beyond their next paycheck. If it weren't for Daddy government taking social security tax and Mommy HR nagging them every year to give the company 401(k) plan a go, they'd be guaranteed to hit 65 and look around bewildered for retirement (as opposed to the 75% chance they have now). Financing fits the mind set of "if my total monthly payments are equal to my monthly income, I'm doing good! If they're less, I can buy for more stuff!"

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

First can you afford it.
    There are many a rules on financing a car depending on your enthusiasm, need, greed, necesityes ecc. Including the amounts of downpaym3nts.
    2nd logistics: charging stations and service centres, are they close enough
    3rd does tesla have a decent history of car service
    4th: Will the first battery pack change /possible subscriptions to heated seats and shit / loss in interest on a loan for a car like that/ depreciating value if you ever sell it offset the gas savings
    5thDo you have a grid that burns out due to missmanagement+ ev charging
    6th: why does she want a tesla.
    Basically .
    You have a budget that is unknown to me. Your minimal monthly payments (electricity, food, water, rent/mortigage) You live god knows where.
    Your financial situation (both of you) will need a looksie before a major purchase. If you/or she is a car enthusiast, rules are a bit more lax on spending money on cars but not that much.
    If she/you/ both of youz has da moneyz to afford a car to ShOw OfF to some goddamn hippies, while also saving for retirement/ paying off debts/ecc. Go for it. If uour budget is streched, i would first save up some money (less cigarettes, booze, fast food, delivery ,drugs, vacations, restaurants ecc)

14. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

It's joever for you two. Time to let go anon.

15. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Kill and eat her.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *