Give me 3 (three) good reasons why I shouldn't just buy a Manual 3-door Jimny in this green color and then completely thug it out

Give me 3 (three) good reasons why I shouldn't just buy a Manual 3-door Jimny in this green color and then completely thug it out

Shopping Cart Returner Shirt $21.68

UFOs Are A Psyop Shirt $21.68

Shopping Cart Returner Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

It's expensive, tiny and underpowered
    Looks cool, tho, and probably note reliable than a wrangler

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

this has limited aftermarket shit all engine bay room for a more interesting engine

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>expensive
      I'll give you that
      >underpowered
      I'm not racing it and will probably put on a super charger kit if I get one
      >Wrangler
      They're >$90k AUD here and I don't care for jeeps. Sharn't

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>expensive
      It's $20k.
      >tiny and underpowered
      Tiny yes, under-powered, no.
      >ooks cool, tho, and probably note reliable than a wrangler
      Yes. Big ooks in amish.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>under-powered, no.
        >3000 pounds
        >double digit torque and HP
        >not underpowered

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

They are 2400-2800lbs depending on trim. And the highest weights are all automatics.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

It's not. Plenty of cars were heavier in the past and got by with less.

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Ugly. Slow. Gay.

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>Give me 3 (three) good reasons why I shouldn't just buy a Manual 3-door Jimny in this green color
    no reason
    >and then completely thug it out
    actually dont

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Green is the ugliest color

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Is that or white with white roof. I'm leaning green with black roof because it stands out more.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

its yellow

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

It looks great but it's way too underpowered, a ev version would unironically be better than the shitbox engine they're using. I heard they're already working on a ev version I'll wait and see how it goes, I hope they don't ruin the great looks with those fugly cyber aesthetics it's the only thing the Jimny has got going for.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

EV will die in 15 min while off-roading and nobody will be able to get you a tank of electricity to get you running, go for hybrid.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I don't actually give a frick about off-roading I just like the aesthetics

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Thinking of getting a tan 4 door myself.

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

They're very slow.
    They actually do tip, probably why they make them so underpowered. If you try to drive it like a sports car you're gonna roll.
    Manual is moronic.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

They are not very slow, and if you try to drive any heavy 4v4 like a sports car you will also lose control.
      is moronic
      Oh ok probably a Jeep shil

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Wranglers are one of the few makes out there that still offer a stick bozo

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Yeah but Americans are literally the only ones calling manuals moronic.

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

there's fresh subaru brat coming soon(tm)

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>cvt
      nah

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I have a manual, fun as frick but you got to flog it. Pod filter sounds good as well with a rear muffler delete.

Wouldnt bother with the lifts, big tires etc as it can't really take it. Get a hilux or Patrol if you want that heavy shit.

Wheel bearings do go early though so FYI

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>Wouldnt bother with the lifts, big tires etc
      Would 215's make any noticeable difference?

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

If you have to to lots of highway driving, with hills, forget it.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Hills are fine, what's not that nice is the fact that it's tuned so you can rev it high while off-roading at slow speeds which means highway revs need to be really high to keep up, even if no hills, if you are used to cruising at 2k rpm in 6th gear you won't like it.

And the same sort of tuning is also found in the steering, it needs more than usual input to turn because it's meant to give you better control while off-roading.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *