>Go out to eat dinner. >check arrives and I hand my card to waiter.

>Go out to eat dinner
>check arrives and I hand my card to waiter. It comes back and says it's declined
>I tell them I can't get money but I'll go to the back and wash dishes to pay for it
>Waiter laughs in my face and says "Wash dishes? This isn't a fricking tv show man you need to pay for your fricking food!" And gets aggressive with me
>restaurant calls the police and says I tried to scam them for a free meal and they trespass me from the business

What the frick I thought you could wash dishes in the back If you can't afford the meal or leave your wallet at home. I liked that place too

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

Unattended Children Pitbull Club Shirt $21.68

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

1. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

> they trespass me from the business

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Yeah like in America if a business doesn't want you there the cops issue a trespass citation which pretty much says if I go back on the property they can have me arrested

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Do cops in America send you a bill if you call them? Like you know, when you get to the hospital in an ambulance?

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Surprisingly no, but I'm sure this will change in the future.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I'm black and I do the dine and dash repeatedly with my family and I'm never punished for it.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Because they're scared you'll shoot them or rape the waitresses you society-wrecking animal.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

So all I have to do to get away with shit is act like a crazy animal?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I know.

Whites should really stop caring what happens to blacks. In fact, they should make every effort to undermine civil rights laws.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>I'm black
            >my family

Bullshit

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>black
            >literate
            good one

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Some jails and prisons will send you a bill for your stay upon release

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Like that prison for israelites in California, I heard about that yes.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

No, but it cost you money to spend time in Jail/Prison. And when you are a good boy and they give you some freedom in a work program you're pretty much doing free labor and they pay you like 25 cents a hour for hard work and that 25 cents DOES add up, but imagine working like 125 days and only getting

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

It's true, most threads on DA are made by dirty brown handed ESL morons.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

It's funny because he wrote it perfectly correct but your grasp of english is so poor you think he is the ESL one lol

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>It's funny because he wrote it perfectly correct
          >defending an ESL who can't write english properly
          How embarrassing, brownhands.

2. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I never really understood this or why it seems to be common. Are goyim npcs so utterly moronic they go out to eat at a restaurant when they're so fricking poor they are unsure if they have enough money to even pay for one meal? Holy shit. People's stupidity is just astounding. How the frick do people live like this? I bet you rent too. The goy mindset is fricking unreal and mind-blowing. I cannot comprehend the stupidity of such a person.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

People like this have no concept of saving money or living within their means. I honestly have little sympathy for poor people because most of them are simply moronic when it comes to managing their finances

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

School is to teach goyim to be good little worker bees and fill kid's minds with yiddish ideologies, not to help prepare them for the world.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Imagine going through life without unused credit cards with at least $50K in total limits sitting in your wallet available for emergencies.

3. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I always thought washing dishes if you can afford the meal was a real thing, it's used all the time in tv shows/films/cartoons it's even an anime trope. So maybe it's a thing in small towns or something but OP is a moron for thinking something he saw on a sitcom was real life though.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I could see it happening if you lived in a small town. I grew up in a small town where everyone knew each other, and if you wronged someone else, your parents would have you go work at their business/mow their lawn/whatever for free, as punishment. But that wouldn't happen in cities, nobody gives a frick about you and nobody knows each other.

4. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Fricking civvies, think you can just just walk into a dishwashing job.

5. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

did you knowingly send a card that would decline?

6. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I travel a lot and I'll just straight up dine and dash a lot of the times especially in larger cities those homosexuals won't do shit. I steal from stores too. As long as you don't do it where you live no one is going to catch you. No one cares about shit anymore so frick it.

7. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

How much money do you think their illegal Mexican dishwasher makes? Six bucks an hour? Did you think you would go in the kitchen and wash dishes for seven hours straight?

8. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

You should've offered to become the waiter's butler.

9. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

What you do in this situation is say, “ah shit I don’t have any money on me let me go to an ATM real quick” then go to an ATM, come back, and pay for the fricking meal

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>What you do in this situation is say, “ah shit I don’t have any money on me let me go to an ATM real quick” then go to an ATM, don't come back, and never pay for the fricking meal
      FTFY

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

but then you can't eat there any more, it's much better to be honest you don't want to alienate your peers or have a bad reputation in your community.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I would agree but OP willingly eats slop so he deserves to have his wallet drained

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

That's right gurl hurt his pockets!

10. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

kek, Jesus. That hasn't been a thing since the 50's.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *