GOD BLESS TEXAS. REMEMBER THE ALAMO

GOD BLESS TEXAS
REMEMBER THE ALAMO

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

UFOs Are A Psyop Shirt $21.68

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Will this make the soi-swiller lefturds happy?
    They're miserable pukes, I won't hold my breath.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Yes, actually. This is pretty based. For once the """"""""""land of the free"""""""""" actually respects the freedom of the little guy to do something that doesn't hurt anyone else, like own the fricking kind of car they want to.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I agree with you, but they won't (can't) be happy about it.
        They'll just whine about emissions, or that it isn't made of recycled milk jugs.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

I went to the soicuck infested /r/cars subreddit just now and found they don't even have a thread about it. Have to assume the mods don't want a "Texas actually good sometimes?" thread gaining updoots and /r/all visibility

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

You take that back, Texas is good all the time

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I'm getting on a plane to that humid beaner shithole tomorrow, looking forward to it. Visiting family and going to motogp.
            I'll take some pics of anything that DA can whine about, should be plenty

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

have fun!

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

We can have that title when the literal felon Ken Paxton is no longer the Attorney General and the wheelchair bound piss baby who made it illegal for anyone else to receive personal injury settlements as large as his own was, after he was set up for life with $14k payments every month forever plus $9M of lump sum payments, is no longer governor.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>T. butthurt Black personhomosexual in Austin

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>blatant corruption they're not even trying to hide is fine
            have a nice day. And no, I don't live in Austin.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I thought he made a good point.
            That's not much of a rebuttal.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>t. I stand with Israel!
            https://gov.texas.gov/news/post/anti-israel-policies-are-anti-texas-policies

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

whoops, meant to post this one
            https://gov.texas.gov/news/post/governor-abbott-fights-antisemitic-acts-at-texas-colleges-universities

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Doesn't like Ken Basedton
            Liberal homosexual detected

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Ken Paxton is standing up for our sovereignty against the Feds, he's based in my book. He's helping us solve our immigrant problem, too.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>emissions testing
            kek, no. Texas isn't good all the time...

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

That goes away in 2025
            https://www.kxxv.com/news/local-news/in-your-neighborhood/mclennan-county/waco/texas-saying-goodbye-to-vehicle-inspections-in-2025

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Does that also include emissions testing? Inspection and emissions are 2 different things and have 2 different fees.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

No, but only a handful of counties around the major cities require it in the first place, that's how it's always been.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

That goes away in 2025
            https://www.kxxv.com/news/local-news/in-your-neighborhood/mclennan-county/waco/texas-saying-goodbye-to-vehicle-inspections-in-2025

Texan here.
            I've never seen emissions testing on any of my vehicles and I live in the 13th largest city in the US.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>13th largest city in the US
            so the 6th largest city in Texas?
            I'm pretty sure Harris County (Houston) does them, Bexar (San Antonio) doesn't. Idk about Austin and DFW though.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

its literally only the shithole metro areas that do emissions, so call it a moron tax.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

im a state inspector in harris county all we do is plug in an OBD2 scanner to make sure its operating and its well known that tuning shops can give you a tune and have your modified VW GTI pass and its all legal

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

[...]
            Texan here.
            I've never seen emissions testing on any of my vehicles and I live in the 13th largest city in the US.

My entire country doesn't even have emissions testing kek.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Most homosexual state full of homosexuals there is.
            Just look at that rancher who sold Israel those red heifers. Total moronic homosexual.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Wyoming is more Texas than Texas and has been for a while

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

How so?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

*fires you for not standing with our greatest ally*

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Nothing but steers and queers come from Texas, anon.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

DO YOU SUCK DICKS?

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>They'll just whine about emissions
          Start with the Dry Cleaners or T-Bone Teddy's Bar-b-q.
          These are all Lean Burn lawnmower engines, so STFU
          >muh emissions

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Lean Burn lawnmower engines
            My 2-stroke lawn mower died last season and I refuse to buy a new lawn mower. They don't make em like they used to.

• 2 months ago
      Greased Geese

they only pretend to care about minitrucks for virtue signaling against personal vehicle ownership which they despise.
      whereas everyone here will tell you it's fricking moronic that you couldn't register a kei truck just because some homosexual israelite politician said you can't.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Yes, kei vehicles should be the standard for all urban dwellers

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

No, you could be the perfect embodiment of what they want from you; and it wouldn't matter because they resent you on a molecular level.

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Based af! Enourage weebcels to buy the deathtrap, so the world needs less weebcels.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

You make a good point, frick it, ain't my life

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Wouldn't be surprised if the extremely vocal online Kei truck "fans" just vanish into thin air soon, especially if these things and other vehicles like it take off in popularity.
    For some of them it was never actually about the practicality of trucks, just resentment of a certain type of American regardless of what they do or believe. The 30+ million population of Texas is among those branded under this in extremely broad strokes.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Nah, The family of the cucks driving the deathtrap can't sue others driving a big, heavy truck.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>just resentment of a certain type of American regardless of what they do or believe.

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

i'm in san antonio and just saw a kei truck whizz by me a couple days ago

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

oh good now i can stop pretending to be mad online about something i don't actually know anything about

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

CHICKEN TAX BTFO
    you have my boomerang! - Australia

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Wow, that ugly dusty shithole full of Black folk and beaners actually did something good for once.

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I'd rather have a kek truck rather than a utv or a golf cart. But I wouldn't want one as in a car role.
    >t. Drove a kek acty, and a 1 ton bongo delivering ceramic tile to chinks
    >picrel is the most similar burger vehicle to a kek truck

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

frick. should have brought a bunch a few years ago so I can scalp weebs now

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

there's nothing based about Texas, that place is a fricking flat empty hell hole with nothing to do and no public land to shoot on or off road on, and the cities are liberal cesspits

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

True, the only thing remotely based about Texas is there's no state income tax, but it's not like it really matters since they just get it other ways and there's quite a few other states that have no income tax.
      Unfortunately all of my family is here, so I'm pretty much stuck 🙁

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I mean its a good kids truck, but these trucks here are what you want

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

why are you posting this everywhere?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

its relevant to the discussion

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

your kind should be banished from this earth

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

theyre light duty and ready for anything is that such a crime?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

being an Australian should be, moot should have banned all you frickers when he still could

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I've driven the larger, American equivalent. Hino cabovers have mushy handling and throw you all over the cab at every turn and bump.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

youre wrong

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Are Gei trucks RWD?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Base models are RWD, 4WD is an option and so is AC.

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I'm in Lonestar sippin lean with pecan pie

14. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>WE'RE ALMOST AT THE BORDER CMON

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>little white truck getting chased by big black cops

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOgUaFkpS3Y

[...]

top fricking kek

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous
    • 2 months ago
      Anonymous

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOgUaFkpS3Y

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

20/10

15. 2 months ago
    Anonymous
  16. 2 months ago
    Anonymous
  17. 2 months ago
    Anonymous
  18. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>kei trucks used to be illegal
    >but now they arent
    welcome to the first world

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Kei trucks were never illegal in Texas.
      It's just ~~*they*~~ were trying to shut down kei trucks, and Texas said no.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Kei trucks are a third world thing. they're for rice paddy farmers to haul seven people and a few goats around with at 15mph because they're tired of walking through the tropical mud and humidity. There's a reason why you see them all over the place in countries like Cambodia. Their legalization in America is indicative of the decline the US is going through; the hallmark of a rich and stable society is the average size of personal vehicles= the bigger the cars, the more prosperous the society

19. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I think its nice to have access to bare bones farm equipment like kei trucks instead of shelling out $15k for the same thing but more electronics. I don't like the heavily sœy sentiment behind "OMG YOU TOTALLY DON'T NEED A 2500 JUST BUY A 1800LB KEI TRUCK!!!! THE BEDS ARE THE SAME SIZE!!!!", but at the same time, if there's anything I hate more than effeminite men, its companies keeping you from saving money through legislation, and for that I'll endure it. Once we have the legal protection to have whatever car we want without polaris, canam and the state government breathing down our neck, then we can make fun of them

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I think the sentiment is fine as a rallying-cry against massive pigfat trucks that are unnecessary for most truck-related tasks. We already hit Peak Utility Truck in the late 80's/early 90's and have since been backsliding due to auto manufacturers turning trucks into luxury vehicles as opposed to work machines.

That's not to say that those kinds of trucks can't exist, it's just to say that I want to have a choice besides a massive fatass F-150 or RAM or a beat to shit Toyota or smaller-sized GM pickup from 30-40 years ago that's barely holding on from rough use and repeated winters.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>being moronic on purpose is fine as a rallying cry
        NotJustBikes messed people brains up bad.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Ah yes, because continuing to eat the slop will make the companies come out with something else. Genius.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

What would happen if Toyota started selling these in the US?
        Interior is poor, but sturdy and cheap.
        Ideal as a base for modifications.
        Price in Japan is $10000-$13000.
        FWD, AWD, and HEV-FWD types.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

the same thing that happened when mitsubishi sold the mirage in america. people bought a few thousand of them then its sales dropped off. every foreign manufacturer has tried to take over america with some kind of poverty box and failed.

remember how cheap the Yugo was? if your car doesn't come with shit the competition does, most people will ignore it regardless of how cheap it is.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

This is not a poverty box, but a commercial box that sells nearly 100,000 units each year in Japan.
            It was created to replace the Corolla commercial box that had been sold for many years.
            Other Japanese manufacturers used to sell similar boxes, but they could not compete with Toyota and withdrew from the market.

The first generation was sold from 2002 to 2014, and the second generation is still sold and continues to sell.
            It is one of those cars that you can always see when you come to Japan.
            But for some reason, it is not produced and sold outside of Japan.
            Quite a few used cars are exported to Africa, Central Asia, Russia, etc.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

If u think these two machines are Eden remotely comparable performance wise u are funny af.

20. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Legalize Jimnies and other tiny offroaders and we'll talk. Or at least allow them to be registered after gray market importation.

21. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>inb4 you see one of these in the US and you hear free bird as it goes past

22. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Frick yes, based. A truck that’s actually practical.

23. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Can they be registered like a normal car or are they cucked to certain side roads like UTVs?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

In some states 25+yo JDMs are highway cars, and some they aren't allowed on the road

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Still amazes me, how is a 90s kei truck less safe or capable of highway speeds than any pre-80s compact? Somehow nobody bats an eye at all those Beetles or first gen Civcs

https://i.imgur.com/Zhhxtn8.jpg

I think its nice to have access to bare bones farm equipment like kei trucks instead of shelling out $15k for the same thing but more electronics. I don't like the heavily sœy sentiment behind "OMG YOU TOTALLY DON'T NEED A 2500 JUST BUY A 1800LB KEI TRUCK!!!! THE BEDS ARE THE SAME SIZE!!!!", but at the same time, if there's anything I hate more than effeminite men, its companies keeping you from saving money through legislation, and for that I'll endure it. Once we have the legal protection to have whatever car we want without polaris, canam and the state government breathing down our neck, then we can make fun of them

MASSIVE difference in payload

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>MASSIVE difference in payload

The Kei truck is 770lbs standard. A UTV that size is often around 500. You drop 750 in the back of that and you can actually roll them backwards on a grade without being too stupid about it.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Regulations arent about your safety, health, water or air quality, its about demons taking human form to degrade & corrupt everything & everyone.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>how is a 90s kei truck less safe or capable of highway speeds than any pre-80s compact?
          it's not about that at all. domestic makers get assblasted and lobby for cheap kei trucks to get banned

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Yeah they are actually safer than most American market cars

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Ridgelinesisters…our response?

• 1 month ago
            p

*Escalade
            Learn cars before positing on my board again

24. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

How long will the U.S. continue the 25-year rule?

25. 1 month ago
    p

I BLEW MY LOAD IN THE ALAMO PARKING LOT

26. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I mean if you need something with a truck bed for under 15k in this current market, then yeah, get a Kei truck.

27. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Lol

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

one has 14 miles of nannies and sensors, that cost thousands to fix when they fail, the other is a work truck. both have the same bed size you stupid ass

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Vastly different capabilities, one is great for navigating extremely tight passages while having some bed for its light loads of fricking bamboo or rice or whatever they need to transport with an extremely cucked engine. Big trucks sell well for a multitude of reasons varying from comfort to practicality and you choose what you value the most.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>one has 14 miles of nannies and sensors, that cost thousands to fix when they fail, the other is a work truck. both have the same bed size you stupid ass
        Guess which one has a V8

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

forgot u need all that power to carry your 400lb wife

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Neither.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>he thinks kei trucks are some 'based and trad' holdout from the 1970s
        Lol they're just as advanced and complex as a full size. They have DOHC four valve turbo high-strung motorcycle engines

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

A motorcycle engine makes as much as twice as much power as a kei truck without forced induction. 63hp from 660cc is not high strung.

Kei trucks are a third world thing. they're for rice paddy farmers to haul seven people and a few goats around with at 15mph because they're tired of walking through the tropical mud and humidity. There's a reason why you see them all over the place in countries like Cambodia. Their legalization in America is indicative of the decline the US is going through; the hallmark of a rich and stable society is the average size of personal vehicles= the bigger the cars, the more prosperous the society

Of course that classic Cambodian word kei

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Japan developed their kei regulations when they were barely a step above third world; in the 1950s the overwhelming majority of their population were one generation removed from tenant farmers and serfs. The majority of modern kei vehicles get exported to southeast Asia where they're seen as a mild upgrade from mopeds.
            Do your research before trying to sound smart.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Thumbnail looked like a crashed model T for a second.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>he thinks kei trucks are some 'based and trad' holdout from the 1970s
            Lol they're just as advanced and complex as a full size. They have DOHC four valve turbo high-strung motorcycle engines

Most of these trucks have 35-40hp NA engines, especially the older ones you can have in the US. Some kei vans came with turbos, but they're not that common
            And this is something you morons should already know, motorcycle engines are completely different from small car engines, because unlike those they're not designed for constant heavy load.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

i dont think asian minitrucks are cucked to hell, i think they are the perfect solution for someone who doesn't need a pickup truck but needs to buy furniture or move lumber once every few months (which may be a not-insignificant number of people who own pickup trucks and houses in the 'burbs)

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

except US trucks aren't cucked to regulations. The S10 and old Ranger didn't get cancelled because of regulations, they got cancelled because they realized they could make more money by forcing people up into F-150s.
      If they made a single cab Maverick it would be GOAT, even though a lot of people wouldn't buy it, although I think it could sell decently well to fleets. I see quite a few maverick's used by commercial companies and imagine they would be more interested in a single cab variant with a longer bed.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

They explicitly got cancelled because nobody was buying them and to have them meet the new 2012 safety regulations would've made them cost within a few grand of a fullsize which would've killed any remaining sales left in the platform. From 2007 until the end of production the US Ranger averaged about 60k sales a year, meanwhile the F-150 averaged about 500k a year in that same timeframe. Even at its peak in the mid 90s it sold less than half as many F-150s.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

They explicitly got cancelled because nobody was buying them and to have them meet the new 2012 safety regulations would've made them cost within a few grand of a fullsize which would've killed any remaining sales left in the platform. From 2007 until the end of production the US Ranger averaged about 60k sales a year, meanwhile the F-150 averaged about 500k a year in that same timeframe. Even at its peak in the mid 90s it sold less than half as many F-150s.

you both are not taking into account enough factors, including the massive loosening of credit for car loans that started mostly at the end of Obama's first term, flooding the market with more money.

if you were going to buy a small truck but suddenly have access to big-truck monies, what do you think most people already taking out 3+ year loans are doing?

There's all sorts of factors at work here that have very little to do with only consumer demand that is unafflicted by a secondary reason.

you too. your statement doesnt take into account the infrastructure of the society. Japan is not poor, but their infrastructure is not geared toward US sized vehicles down to the residential level in most every medium city and up.

28. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Texas is a Hispanic filled dump, if everyone there died, the world would be a better place.

29. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

you can tell DA is full of moronic californians who seethe at the fact that texas "emission laws" are a joke in texas by simply looking ta the seethe in this thread. Texas is one of the few heavily populated US states that still likes cars

30. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

What most people don't know is that the vast majority of them are automatics and 3 speed autos at that. Even the 2024 models.

I have a 2009 Carry automatic that in my mountainous country with long stretches or 15% and 20% grades. The thing is in first gear all the time, with me alone.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>Even the 2024 models.
      In the old days, a five-speed manual or three-speed automatic
      (Occasionally, a five-speed manual with sub transmission was available.
      However, since about 10 years ago, four-speed automatic and CVT have been added.

31. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

About time, Texas. Welcome to the club!

32. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Small trucks are awesome. We don't need massive trucks anymore in NA to do simple things.

33. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Georgia still too fricking moronic. Our stupid ass Governor and senate/house can't do shit and our DMV is compromised by AAMVA lobby bullshit. Meanwhile, both right wing morons and leftist cucks are in happy agreement they should be allowed.

34. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

https://twitter.com/ishiokachikage/status/1269470126169939970
    Will Americans who buy Keitra make the same modifications as Japanese farmers?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

The whole point of using a kei truck on a farm in my area is that it's an enclosed vehicle with a heater. that isn't a gazillion dollar redneck limo UTV.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>heater
        Come to think of it, the AC gas needs to be repaired or refilled since it's been 25 years.
        Most light trucks don't freeze because the engine is under the butt, but in the summer it's just too hot.

35. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I wonder how much these special Kaytras would sell for in the US?

36. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Come to think of it, why don't American trucks have these installed?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

They can, but I only ever see the hydraulic lift gates instead.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Does the U.S. have so much extra land that they don't need to load from the side?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

There's nothing stopping you from buying a fleet truck without a bed and getting an aftermarket bed put on with this on it.

37. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

They should let you buy Piaggio Porters in the US, even just so that we can hear people attempt to say Piaggio

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>LHD
      >1,3l engines with 70-80hp
      >diesel or LPG
      >longer beds, heavy duty models w/ duallies and other weird variants
      >stronger cab to pass euro crash tests
      >ABS, later also power steering and ESC
      Much better on paper, but I don't think there are any 25+ years old examples left. And 2-3 years ago they introduced a new, not kei-based model

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Gardeners and foresters love these things where I'm from.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *