Stratton Oakmont Wolf of Wall Street Shirt $21.68

UFOs Are A Psyop Shirt $21.68

Stratton Oakmont Wolf of Wall Street Shirt $21.68

1. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Bikers are not people

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

everyone who does that homosexual foot drag thing when they take off is always a shit rider

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Tell me you've even touched a motorcycle with your hand in real life even once. Even if you do, I already know it'd be a fricking lie

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

There's no reason to do it. Either you have the confidence that your bike will balance and not suddenly turn over or you're a noob and afraid.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

suddenly shifting your body around at low speed still upsets the balance, its more comfortable to do its slowly.

simple as.

btw i guess this guys is a shit rider? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shI-rji3V4s

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

So how long have you been riding for? There is a reason to do it, and you're not only ignorant, but you're full of yourself to the brim. The fact that you call others shit riders while you've never actually touched a motorcycle yourself is a dead giveaway

Here, moron. I've been riding for 11 years, and went through a course about 9 years ago. 2 years late

?si=n7Rvb2Ld7t4kZXXH

I beg to differ. I had a Suzuki GS500 that was geared so high I had to kick off in first or fight the clutch the whole time. She was terribly uncomfortable and didn't look that good with the cheap bags I put on her. Shit still buzzed like hell on the highway too.
            I miss that bike.

Look at you, you are three are so cute together, maybe you should have a threesome.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Maybe you should get fricked in the ass in the back of your cage, shit talking ignoramus

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

maybe try riding for a while before giving shit advice.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

So how long have you been riding for? There is a reason to do it, and you're not only ignorant, but you're full of yourself to the brim. The fact that you call others shit riders while you've never actually touched a motorcycle yourself is a dead giveaway

Here, moron. I've been riding for 11 years, and went through a course about 9 years ago. 2 years late

?si=n7Rvb2Ld7t4kZXXH

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

To cut the crap, at one point this instructor says you're supposed to have wear on your left sole of your shoe. Your right foot should rarely ever touch the ground, because it is ESSENTIAL to always be aware of its location as it keeps the motorcycle stable at low speeds

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I beg to differ. I had a Suzuki GS500 that was geared so high I had to kick off in first or fight the clutch the whole time. She was terribly uncomfortable and didn't look that good with the cheap bags I put on her. Shit still buzzed like hell on the highway too.
            I miss that bike.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>at red light
            >turns green
            >look left
            >clear
            >look right
            >clear
            >look left
            >clear
            >start moving
            >look right
            >shaniqua's hyundai telluride is about to blast through the crossroad at 70mph
            >stop
            >don't accidentally wash your bike because your foot was already prepared for a panic stop

it's preparedness that helps in the event you have to stop fast and unexpectedly, same as covering the clutch and pre-braking on a busy commercial road with lots of cagie consoomers coming out of maccas

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Based on the number of seething yous, I'd say this post is based.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

He’s not wrong, it’s like a litmus test for those that are good riders vs shitty riders. Same thing as when you see gays trying to look cool by holding the steering wheel at the 12 o’clock position while leaning back and weaving through traffic. Tells you all you need to know about what kind of driver/rider they are.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

It it feels so good

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Cyclist
      >Biker

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>Pedal bike
        >E bike
        >Motor bike
        Same category of homosexualry

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Holy frick you're moronic.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Fratricide
      Oof

2. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Was the cyclist riding illegally and ignoring traffic laws and basic rules of the road? Like those pretentious soitards usually do?

3. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>2-year-old headline screencap thread

4. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

you're a homosexual

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *