Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

CRIME Shirt $21.68

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

1. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

me too, the cummy stains really stand out

2. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Still not as boring as a grey/silver exterior.

3. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

yeah and not as bad as beige/silver/grey/darkgrey/lightgrey/white/pink/red interior

4. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>S
    beige, white, grey, silver, saddle, ivory
    >A
    blue
    >F
    black, red

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Saddle is absolutely the best

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>S
      >white, grey, silver, ivory
      shit taste/10

5. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Yeah, I'm not really to fond of it either. I want my browns, (not saddle, even though it's ok), tan/champagne, maroon, or any old school colours back. But most are only exclusive to luxury cars, to which I can't even afford.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

yeah basically this. black is the best actually available option unless you're buying a bmw or something.

6. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Black interior is Kino with a black exterior

7. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

[...]

Is everyone on this board stupid?
    Black is second best to brown.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

white interior is best because it takes on the scent and stains of the original owner

this is how you mark your territory, like a lion pissing on a tree, so any future poors that might drive your car are constantly reminded of their inferior status as an interloper

real chads piss all over the car seats at the dealership before they've even signed the paperwork

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Things are meant to get dirty

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I just regularly clean mine and, as if by magic, it stays in good condition. Pretty crazy, I know.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

That looks like one of BMW's sealed and corrected grain leathers like Dakota or Vernasca. It's pretty hard to frick it up because the leather is painted and sealed unlike the leather in

https://i.imgur.com/aCvkeGT.jpg

[...]
        Is everyone on this board stupid?
        Black is second best to brown.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I laugh when Black folk try to get their seat covers replaced for free under warranty because they don't understand that all you need is a microfiber cloth and a spray bottle of water to clean leather seats. They get denied a claim so they trade it in for a new Caddy. That's happened 3 times since I've worked at this GM dealership.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

it's not really the discoloration, it's the stretching that's an inevitable problem with leather seats

8. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

black is the best

9. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I swapped my black interior and soft top for tan. It's so much cooler inside the car in summer now, 10/10 would do again. Still looking for a good set of tan leather seats, they're all either trashed or they want a gorillion dollars for the pair.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

just get one of these lol

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I have one that's custom cut to my exact windshield shape. Everything helps.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

In fact, you can see it tucked behind my passenger seat in that photo lmao

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

how does a different color plastic that isn't in sunlight get less hot

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

It doesnt
            People are moronic and think "white is cooler haha" when its a fricking metal box
            Its gonna get hot no matter what

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

White is cooler, why do you think cars back then all used to have painted white tops, it was to reflect the heat to make the cars livable in summer. It wasn't until air conditioning became common that full body color was common

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Darker surfaces absorb more heat from the sun's light as they reflect less of it. Even with a sunshade, only 1 of my 6 windows are covered, sunlight still makes it through the side and rear windows. There's also my soft top that used to be black vinyl and is now tan cloth, it's not just the interior panels.
            https://wonderopolis.org/wonder/why-does-black-absorb-heat

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I just went out and measured it with my IR temp gun, it's been sitting in the sun for a few hours. The black upper dashboard panel measured 143° F right above the glovebox, and the tan glovebox right under my prior measuring point (still in the sun) measured 117° F. Outside of direct sunlight, there was still a couple degree drop going from the black plastic of my shifter surround to the tan of the center console.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>black panel completely in direct sunlight is warmer than tan panel that's underneath it
            no fricking way

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

The tan panel is also in direct sunlight.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>black absorbs the gay
            >white repels the gay
            all i needed to see senpai

10. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I disagree.

11. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I'm like Pigpen, with a cloud of dust hanging over my head.
    White interiors make me kek. I'd turn one mutt colored in a day.

12. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Black leather looks the most sleek and luxurious and it also has the benefit of not staining easily. I HIGHLY prefer black interior over everything else.

13. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I really like the peanut butter brown Lincoln has been using in their black label models, hides stains and dirt well and its sharper looking that the usual darker browns or light cream "grandpa spec" cars.

also my problem is with cars that come with black interiors but cheap grey headliners like OPs picture. looks like a rental spec economy car, no matter how nice the black leather is.

14. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Beige, white and gray interiors are for gypsies.
    Navy and brown interiors are for extravagant men.
    Black interiors are for gentlemen with good taste.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Black interiors are for boring mouthbreathers

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Or people who want their interior to look sharp after five years.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Lazy fricks who cant clean their seats occasionally

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You're probably some city gay that wears white tennis shoes and orders martinis.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Oh yeah man I'm sure you're some rural country guy driving some overpriced F150

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Are you emotionally invested in your white interior or something.
            Idgaf what your interior is like, unless it's a teslard. Because then it's gay

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

My interior is a two tone grey/black thing

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>bases his preference on outside factors
      yikes

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Aston Martin has some great interior combinations if you want to go custom.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Check out Moneybags over here.
        We found the guy with fresh white tennies.

15. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

What interior do I choose if I am a very masculine man dressed as a woman who constantly claims to be a woman?

16. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I like my brown/red interior.

17. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Just a matter of widest availability. Beige and white are too heavy maintenance if it's your daily driver, and brown is sadly far too rare.

18. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

man frick i'm just happy i have seats, you guys can argue over color all you want

19. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Be looking at Audi
    >some of the A models have nice options
    >Really like the wood trim and seat options on the A6
    >Test drive it
    >Slow as frick
    >Got anything with a bit more power?
    >Drive the S6, love it
    >Great let's let's get an S6 configured and ordered
    >Ok you can get it in the color you want but our interior options are black, black with red stitching, and red
    >What about the wood
    >Carbon fiber only
    >Why do I LOSE options when I want a higher trim
    >Don't worry sir, you can order the exclusive interior package for $5k :^)
    I hate car manufacturers so much

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>thinking an S6 is just a high spec A6
      >wanting wood and brown leather in a performance-oriented car

I don't believe you, with this level of moronation I doubt you even managed to make enough income for a new A6

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>everything must be carbon fiber because it's a PERFORMANCE VEHICLE
        >I need to show everyone that I am a real race car driver and not a poser
        >Wood doesn't belong in high end cars. It's only for poor people!
        Just wait until you find out about the BMWs, Porsches, Mercedes, and Audis of yesteryear.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>Just wait until you find out about the BMWs, Porsches, Mercedes, and Audis of yesteryear.

Just checked them out, all the performance models used carbon fibre trim or brushed aluminium except for Mercedes. I think you're just autistic, but if you dig leather and wood that much I recommend Bentley or Rolls Royce

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

BMW E39 M5

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Doesn't count. M5 was slower than some other cars.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

that looks fricking disgusting, almost certain its for the North American market

20. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

luv me black interior

21. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>God I hate black interiors
    You're supposed to be looking at the road instead of your interior. What are you, a woman?

22. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>"leather" interior

Cloth is 100x better

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *