3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I couldn't fit in there

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Sports cars are for twinks, not lanklets and fatfricks

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I mean let's be honest, the Fiat viper is not a real sports car, its a lifestyle car with sporty styling and most people just called them hairdressers cars.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

post car homosexual

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

For sports cars, i use the rentals at the track. I have time in Ginettas, formula 3000's, various Caterham type track cars, LM cars etc.
            These are sports cars, as they are designed purely for sports use. The Fiat viper is a road car.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Poorgay sour grapes yurocel can't afford American sports car goodness
            Many such cases

4. 3 weeks ago
    Hi

Why? It’s essentially useless. 60mph in first gear is not even fun. Rowing gears to get to 60 now that’s motoring!

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous
  6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I'll never understand how so many people think that style of wheel looks good.

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

What's the Paul Allen tier Viper one would buy to mog other Viper owners?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous
    • 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

the fully operational 2000 gts-r concept is peak viper.
      Either that, or the zakspeed viper if you're talking about specific individual cars.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

All vipers are too based to have some contest like that.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Literally any gen 1 viper. There's a reason it got the nickname "widowmaker" and is intimidating to most drivers. There's no babby bumper lanes to keep you (or your ego) in check..

>gay wing
      >manlets only
      no thanks

>not born to race
      Its okay, you have your walk-in bathtub vehicles- like your new crossovers, to fit your 46" waistline, Shaq.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>born to race
        also born to hide gold coins at the end of rainbows and perform standing blowjobs

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Yeah yeah, we get it, you're not as aerodynamic.

Lmao it was a widow maker cause it was a seat and wheels bolted to an 8 liter v10. The car had the wheelbase of a miata and next to nothing to make it a stable or predictable vehicle. Imagine what an LS3 swapped miata on 90s tires and brake tech would be like

It was also offered like that from the factory, not requiring the modding an LS miata needs. Sure, is a hotrod the same way? Of course. Is it apples to oranges? Yes as well.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Lmao it was a widow maker cause it was a seat and wheels bolted to an 8 liter v10. The car had the wheelbase of a miata and next to nothing to make it a stable or predictable vehicle. Imagine what an LS3 swapped miata on 90s tires and brake tech would be like

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>hurr muhh wheelbase
          That's 7" longer than a 993 you moronic memelord. It has much more to do with the huge tires that don't break away predictably and the lack of drivers aids in a what was essentially a 400hp kit car the first few years.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

It was mostly the tyres tbh. Modern semi slicks tamed them

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

We need to untame vehicles again. Too many moronic homosexuals hopping into 500+ hp cars with minimal consequence

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Not even that, it was just a shitty design that the Black folk at Chrysler slapped together. Built for the specsheet and that's it.
          People love to idolise it as some no nanny car and that's why it was dangerous.
          But there are countless other cars that have no traction or stability control and even more power that don't constantly crash. Just a shitty design.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

so its like a Carrera GT. another car that crashes from "sudden loss of traction" and is very much revered for it.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

maybe ACR with Extreme Aero package?

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Me too, anon.

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Wow 90% of the replies are either
    >bait
    >bot
    >homosexual
    I honestly prefer summer posters and busriders to this shit. Atleast theyre honest in their opinions

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Didn't ask

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

No one cares

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I'm all three of those 🙂

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>gay wing
    >manlets only
    no thanks

11. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Looks sort of animated Batmobile-ish.

12. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

for some reason this is the generation that I really like.
    I think it's the fact that it's the most pseudo-obtainable yet still fast, and also was the generation that made it into the goldenage of racing games.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *