going to be living out of my car soon. any advice?

Nothing Ever Happens Shirt $21.68

Yakub: World's Greatest Dad Shirt $21.68

Nothing Ever Happens Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Get a gym membership. Shower there. Plus working out is good for you.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Local YMCAs are your friend.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

planet fitness showers are pretty nice

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

This

Also

https://i.imgur.com/lEhNWEO.jpg

why are you living in your car?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Local YMCAs are your friend.

>boomer advice
      You know the world changed and it isn't the same place anymore right?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Your trips of worldy knowledge beckon, alright, well how would you shit/shower/shave whilst car living? That's really the main challenges, anything else (nigs) drive away and get more neetbux for gas.

OP, watch stealth camping vids on yt.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>shit/shower/shave
          Public swimming pools. They always have toilets in or near the shower room, there's also mirrors

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>Public swimming pools.
            >there's also minors
            What the frick are you trying to say here, Hans ? OP is living in a can, why are suggesting he should molest kids at public swimming pools ?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

OP tricked us all and is just another glowie trying to push one anti israelite thread out of the catalogue and waste all of our times to talk about nonsense instead of denying the Holocaust and fabulating about how to remove israelites.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Yeah anon but those are full of Black folk, okay?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Wasted on a Black person.

https://i.imgur.com/lEhNWEO.jpg

Park at a Walmart overnight shower at a gym. I forget the name of the gym for fats that throws you out if you actually try to get healthy but it's like 10 bucks a month or someshit. good luck OP I stayed in my car a month or so before a friend took pity and I stayed in his basement a couple years. It's not the end, hang tuff and sort your shit. You know what you did to have this happen. No reason to go into it here. Just work on yourself man. Goodluck.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

This
      Do you have a job, anon? What kind of car? How reliable is it?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Especially the 24 hour ones like Planet and Anytime and shit.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Living and sleeping in your car isn't illegal. Cops or security can ask you to move, but that's not a big deal. It's annoying and sooner or later you find out places you get less knocks, but you really aren't fooling anyone when there is condensation on your windows and/or the sunshades are up at 2am.

Plus, it's getting a lot more common. People can't afford rent.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>condensation on your windows
        Roof vent, if camper or van. Cracked windows/skylight if car. These are great for cars. They are made for sunroofs as well.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Rubbing barbasol shaving cream on the inside of the windows might prevent condensation. I know it works on bathroom mirrors.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Black folk

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

learn maintenance if you haven't already. Never been in your situation but sound advice regardless.
    What happened?

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

any advice?
    maybe get better at paid shit posting israelite

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Get a tent, a axe and warm cloth.
    Try to find open water sources.
    If it gets cold, you chop up a small tree and make a fire.
    Ask us if you got more questions.

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Rest stops and innawoods. Don't sleep in a town or city if you don't want to be harassed. You can stay up to 14 days in a national park, and most cost less than 100 dollars for the 14 days. They also include showers or have a truck stop near by.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Being out in the woods in the dark sounds like a great way to get targeted. I'd rather be in some random apartment complex parking or a chain gym with an apathetic desk wagecuck that doesn't care.

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

kys

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

It's temporary. You're not "living" out of your car you're camping in your car. Picture what you want in life - that is what you will head toward.
    When we get into situations that we hate, hate is the fuel required to get out of those situations and move toward our goals.
    Painful situations teach us a lot, and they are temporary.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Get a volvo v70. Learn maintenance (eventually it gets fun). Get a gym membership to shower or even store items or charge your electronics. Accept that you won't be getting laid often. Your back will be fricked up so I recommend picking 30 minutes to an hour a day just to lay perfectly flat on your back in a park or something (you'll thank me later for it). Stay in warm regions (winters in cars are extremely rough and 99% of the population couldn't handle them). Get something to cover your windows/windshield from inside. Use the address of a friend/family. Work and enjoy being able to save up a ton of money compared to your broke coworkers who live paycheck to paycheck.

>empty meaningless speech with no practical value
      You've never suffered in your life.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

> learn maintenance
        You need tools for that, and those tools take up space you need for all of your other life functions. The hard truth is this adventure ends the moment the problem is more complicated than getting an oil change.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>Get a volvo v70.
        In the US we have way better options than that. The top three car living vehicles are the following:
        >Toyota Sienna
        >Honda Odyssey
        >Kia Sedona/Carnival
        Even #3 is so solid that you'll see 15 year old examples still racking up mileage. #1 option is getting old enough to drink at 20 years old and still going strong to hit 500k miles (805k km).

For small car operators, the Toyota Prius is by far the best small car camper, which is able to turn off the engine when not necessary, allowing it to use 1/5 to 1/8 the idle fuel consumption of a conventional car. It's probably the best way to poorgay into a used car and also hits high mileage without even trying.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Shut the frick up, Tony Robbins. It doesn't work like that in reality

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

It does work like that anon

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>JUST MANIFEST NICE SHIT, BRO
          Nah

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

butthole

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Disable airbags

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

first, don't. living out of your car is one step removed from being homeless and recovering from being homeless is basically impossible: you will get beaten up, your documents will be stolen, nobody hires the homeless, etc.
    I don't care if you have to live in a shed at your parents house 1000 miles away. just don't.
    but assuming that is not an option - make sure to have copies of your documents in a secure place (scans in a gmail account you can access from a library, physical copies with family/friends - get a second passport). because if you lose those everything reintegration in the society will become 100x harder.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

This, and perhaps consider getting a deposit box at a bank, you can get one with an anual fee that is cheap to store your documents, just keep a license on you at all times and a back up scanned copy in the deposit box along with other sensitive documents snd paperwork.

Also you may want a local post office po box.

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Buy a tentdon't cook, cook, pee or shit in your car. Better have tools and know how to fix your car too.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>cook, pee or shit in your car.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Sarr, but that is what the hole in the floor is for.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

SAR SHIT IN CAR SAR DRIVE CAR AND SHIT AT SAME TIME SAR

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

do not spend any money on drugs,tobacco or alcohol.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

is coffee good for you?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Coffee causes colon cancer

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

It can also make you miss periods

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

I am fricking tweaking right now on coffee!
        It's my usual dose but sometimes mcdicks doesn't water it down and it's an actual proper ice coffee high dose I am ready to climb the booth walls! lol

Still have more then 10H left on shift, the crash is going to be brutal, and I work alone, at night, in the dark... the sleepiness is going to frick me up.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>is coffee good for you?
        I'm cutting down to one energy drink per day. It's largely successful and I'm on my way to not needing it at all. I'll swap over to sparkling water at that point.

12. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Walmart parking lots let you park 24/7 hassle free

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

no they will not

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Not anymore.

13. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

run a hose from your exhaust pipe into your car for heat. not only will it keep you warm, it also smells good.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

really helps with getting to sleep too. parking by the highway can be so noisy.

14. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

find permanent parking spot, it is hard to do that

15. 1 month ago
    Knower of Talmud

In goymerica, for an employer to hire you, you need to have an adress, so that's a big no no slave

• 1 month ago
      Knower of Talmud

You could live in a sprinter van/rv and do some remote job for a living. Alternatively you can go north and rob summerhouses of rich Democrats near the lakes, search Belgrade Maine bandit

• 1 month ago
        Knower of Talmud

Set up a shower with a shit box and a tank you can dump somewhere and buy water for showering for the tank on top, you can fit a PC, bed and make it more livable but you still wouldn't have an adress which means less taxes which in turn gets less money to Israel

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

UPS Store mailbox fixes that problem

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

He can work in tem agencies daily, and for months saving up enough to pay for a unit six.month ahead and secure an address then focus on permanent employment or other beenfits to stabilize his situation until he becomes employed again permanently!

There are always, always ways out.

16. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Trade it in for a good low mileage minivan

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Whatever you do use, make sure it's Toyota. Toyota is the most reliable brand on the market. My 2005 Echo has been perfect since I bought it new.

17. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Don't eat fast food. I lived in my 2005 Toyota Echo for two months in the Montreal area in the dead of winter. I slept with the engine running and the heat on in parking lots.

Get a sun cover for your windsheid to block out big street lights from blazing in your face when trying to sleep.

Don't go to fast food restaurants. $$$$

Go to a good grocery store that has a deli type bar with packets of roast chicken, raw carrots and celery, cantaloupe watermelon, fresh cut pineapple etc. Better nutrition for less money.

I was shopping for my new house and I savedd $7500 on hotels and b&b bills doing this.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

This, just be mindful if ever forced to do this to get a carbon alarm as win changes can cause issues or unknown leaks and sleeping inside a runing vehicle can be dangerous.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Yep. The simplest thing is to shut off the outside air intake on your dashboard or the fumes from the exhaust will be getting sucked back into your passenger compartment.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Where do you even go to park your vehicle to sleep/live in?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Walmart lots
        Shopping center lots.
        Strip mall lots
        Streets running along scrap yards where nobody goes at night

None of this recommended for females. Thank god I'm a man.

I slept parked after 10PM on a 6 land street in downtown Montreal and got woken up at 6 in the morning by a cop who drove along side me and beeped his horn to wake me up. I waved at him in a friendly way, he nodded his head and rolled away.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

I traveled cross country many times and slept in my car because it was cheaper than a hotel for a few hours. I'd never gotten hassled at any interstate truck stops or state rest stops. Nobody ever questioned me.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

And just to samegay off my own post, between the gyms, the national forests, the truck stops, and state rest stops; there's really no excuse for ever needing a place to sleep for a bit. Granted, you can't live at Planet Fitness for a week, but these are only meant to serve as waypoints till you reach your next national campground site.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>I slept with the engine running and the heat on
      wtf, just buy some blankets

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>wtf, just buy some blankets

Canada east of Vancouver, in the fricking winter? Dream on...

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Wait. Leafbro. Do you not have blankets up there? Is it that bad?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

You think three blankets are going to keep you warm in Quebec in a car at night? kek

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I mentioned a 0 rated sleeping bag in my post, but better than that, with a National Park Pass (US only), we can run from the weather. I'd have to be moronic to camp in the Dakotas in January. That's when I'll be in Texas. 😉

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Are those sleeping bags that say "rated for -20C" really useful when it's actually -20C? A couple old blankets might not cut it, but maybe extra blankets inside & outside a decent sleeping bag would. Some campers manage to survive in winter

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>Are those sleeping bags that say "rated for -20C" really useful when it's actually -20C?
            No, if you sweat a lot -20°C is closer to 0°. It only meets this rating if it's dry and has very little airspace in the bag.

I prefer the modular sleep system from the US zog for this reason. It's heavy as hell compared to the modern systems but it's hard to beat the performance for the price since they're automatically assuming its user is going to be a sweaty mess who is going to steam up the bag like a boiled vegetable.

18. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

is this real

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>is this real

You wouldn't beleive the homeless bullshit going on in Vancouver BC and the entire West Coast cities of North America. Maybe not San Diego but other than that the entire glamorous West Coast, so fine so prosperous so modern is just a big shitty hell hole full of the worst welfare scum and miserable junkies on the planet.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/homeless-woman-s-body-found-burning-in-shopping-cart-in-vancouver-1.761381

This burned woman was sort of a well known figure downtown Vancouver. She'd get high on smoking ice (she was in her 20's and had no teeth) and then ballet dancing on public squares with an exstatic expression on her drug ravaged face. Her plastic tent caught fire because she had all these little candles burning around her trying to keep warm on a brutally cold January night sleeping on the sidewalk

All the bullshit ideas and dreams of the 60's was already becoming a nightmare by the early 80's and it never turned around. It's just gettign worse and worse and worse. Sliding into the pit of third world hell.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

I would believe as I saw lots of footage with streets filled with vans. I just wonder why rent should be THAT expensive.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Any government that allows foreign investment in real estate is treasonous. All of Canada's political parties are eager for foreign investment in RE because political parties and legislatures are packed with RE attorneys and realtors. They want the $$$$ and don't give a frick about ordinary Canadians.

Vancouver is foreordained to be owned by the CPP. It was a done deal 10 years ago.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

East Coast of the US too. I wish I saved up money before my mom died because I am f u c k e d fricked

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

kek, this is the fate of all NEETS

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

frick you, butthole. I'm disabled since birth, can't do shit about it.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Is there anything (You) CAN do? Serious question.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Oh yeah, a lotta shit. I'm just moronic.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Get gibbs

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I get gibs already. Getting my voucher for section 8 on tuesday

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>Getting my voucher for section 8 on tuesday
            Does that mean you made it all the way through the waiting period? Because any ol' twat with a niglet will kick you back down the list.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Yep. Been on the waiting list since December 2018.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>We provide help for those in need with your tax Dollars!
            >Takes 6 years to get shelter

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Tell me about it.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>Move to Caliwali
            >Pick a costal town in the North half
            >Get all the food cards
            >sign up for Dr. care (free)
            >Get on gibs
            >get on S.S. disability
            I've payed taxes to this shithole my entire life. Everyone, come suck on it's teets. People with minor disabilities are getting $1000's/mo

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>>Move to Caliwali
            I don't want to.

>Pick a costal town in the North half
            No

>Get all the food cards
            I can get that in Delaware, no thanks.

>sign up for Dr. care (free)
            I have the best health insurance I can possibly get.

>Get on gibs
            Already got it

>get on S.S. disability
            Already get it, fren. Been disabled since birth, got approved about 2010 or so. They gave me over $20k and I was Black person rich for a while.

19. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

get a stick stove and use it for cooking, you can get sticks for free everywhere.

20. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Make a bee line for California

They love you and will pay for you.

The land is beautiful, go hiking, no freezing temps etc

Take advantage of the free homeless services, showers meals whatever

If you have the entrepreneurship spirit, theft up to $950 is pretty much consequence free. You're surrounded by the richest motherfrickers on earth, they're all homosexuals and unarmed. You can open a Teslas frunk from the outside. Get creative! Risk/reward is in your favor.

21. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

remove the back seats

22. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

What kind of car?

23. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>any advice?
    Yeah, don't live out of your car.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

This. You should live in your car as it offers protection from the elements.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

id just head out of town on the interstate for a while and stay at a rest area every night then back in for work in the morning. a lot less hassle. you know. in canada, its illegal to sleep at a rest area. isn't that funny?

• 1 month ago
      sage

This. You should live in your car as it offers protection from the elements.

fricking kek

24. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Don't stop making Apu memes, that is all.

25. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

god speed

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

injection light is on gay, don't you love neoliberal democracy?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

It's some dumb sensor that doesn't seem to affect anything... Makes me wonder why it's even there if it doesn't make the car run any different.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Living in a car gets pretty bleak, ngl.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

its a nightmare and only the dumbest of morons live in a car for more than a few weeks. Caravan master race.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Modern FWD vans are garbage. Any good RWD van that's worth a damn is going to be expensive if it's not beaten to shit. When the penalty for having your vehicle break down is losing your living space, a Toyota sedan will give you more security than the extra space a Pentashart V6 Dodge with a grenade transmission can make up for with space.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

This. If Apollo astronauts can live in a tiny volkswagen bug space like their Apollo capsule for two weeks, shitting in plastic bags and brushing their teeth etc living on top of one another then you can live in a toyota. Do never Chrysler Ford or GM. The money you save on garbage made by American MBAs who are always cost cutting for the bottom line will end up fricking you up when it breaks down.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Stupid shill

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

shill

Son, always buy Toyota. Maybe Honda if you want something that's more sexy.

My next car will be the Toyota Corolla Gazoo Racing edition. $50k base price. The best rally car in teh world right now.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

They dont have to worry about pigs and nigs try harassing and hassling them, theyll also be back in an actual bed after those 2 weeks.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

On the Apollo 10 flight which was the dress rehearsal for the first moon landing (they just did one slingshot orbit of the moon and returned to earth orbit) they all got the flu and started vomiting and violently blasting diarrhea out their buttholes into garbage bags. They spent a lot of time catching weightless blobs of shit and puke floating around the cabin and glueing itself to every surface in the tiny space. That's actually dangerous. You don't want to inhale feces full of bacteria. You'll get severe aspiration pneumonia. I mean look at that; they were pressed in there shoulder to shoulder. Only extremely gay men on ketamine are going to like an arrangement like then and even at that they're going to demand that you throw in a 7 year old boy for them before they'll try it.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

its why i advocate for a caravan you moronic burger and not a van.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

You still need something to pull it with and good trucks ain't cheap, and neither are good caravans. My point still stands.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

pic rel car can tow a 25 feet long caravan, costs all together car plus caravan 5k, similar deals in the US everywhere to be found.
            I rather sell a 15k car an buy a 5k car +5k caravan than life in the car or some shitty van.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

No it can't.

I know the meme is US standards are lower than the EU, but US towing standards are more stringent than the EU. US standards assume the ability to meet the minimum highway speed of ~100 KM/h and come to a full stop in <100m (excuse my math, I'm trying to adopt to metric).

I've dead towed vehicles that were greater than or equal to a caravan with my 1.6L Nissan, but I would never recommend this for normal use. Yes, it's theoretically possible on a flat road with no traffic, but your brakes and transmission will quickly overheat in a real setting.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

It can and i towed with that exactl golf1 my caravan as a young guy.

What you didnt consider is the different weight of euro to us caravans. Ours start at around 1000 pounds to 3000 pounds, and the golf1 is allowed to tow up to 3.5 tons which is roughly 7500 pounds i guess.
            Top speed allowed would be 90 but 80 is doabble, uphill on the autobahn i drove with 65kmh which is slow but also frick you drive around you bums im moving my house dont honk or else you fricking Black folk!!!11 you know ?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

It's not the top speed a small car can tow a trailer with, it's the braking distance that matters. 2,800lb car isn't going to brake a trailer like a 7,000lb pickup can.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>It can and i towed with that exactl golf1 my caravan as a young guy.
            The US has stringent towing standards because of the flyover regions (70mph crosswinds) and mountains (still kills new trucks with the updated SAE testing). Most of the US can tolerate a small car towing a trailer but if you live in the mountains or in a crosswind zone you will either lose your brakes or get blown off the road.

22 states have mountains, 10 have enough winds to blow over vehicles.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

its why i advocate for a caravan you moronic burger and not a van.

"Caravan" is what Europeans call a "Camper".

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Damn anon. At this point why not just hop over to the US, absolute worst case is they give you a warm room and free food in jail.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

I'm afraid of the USA. I wouldn't do that unless I could conceal carry legally and as a Canadian that's illegal as hell. Canada is still a lot safer to sleep in a car in a Walmart parking lot than anyplace in the USA. I don't want to think about sleeping in a parking lot and a pack of feral Black folk shows up to frick you up.

Sunday nights were worst; the gym closes at 8PM and doesn't open till 5 AM Monday morning. Now you've got to take a big messy shit...

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>Now you've got to take a big messy shit...
            just shit outside like every other guy, how is that even a problem, Poles dont have toilets to this day

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Not a good idea if you're in an urban area. The police are already going to check on you and they're pretty nice guys, but if neighbors start calling in that you're street shitting now you're going to have the police hassling you. So it's a b***h but you go to a gas station and buy a coke and a bag of chips or something and use their bathroom which is grungy as gas station toilets tend to be.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Then drive to the woods and shit there. If I were living in my car i don't see why i wouldn't drive innawoods for shitting and sleeping. Sleeping in your car on streets and parking lots is just begging for random people to frick with you. Get away from civilization. Nature is healing. Return to the satanic civilization during daytime if you need to and spend evening and nights in nature.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

this obviously, and get a dog from the animal shelter, dogs safe lives when in the elements or homeless in the city, i wont explain why but most Mr Ballen cases could have been prevented with a dog and listening to the dog.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

The snow is waist deep with a frozen crust of ice on top of it and you're going to somehow pull off the road and wade out into that to take your shit? kek We're talking about urban survival here when you're down on your luck not some bucolic camping trip.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

bruh i shit the shit out of that parking spot and just drive 300m to the next shitty parking spot, urban survival my ass.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Drive South if you're gonna be homeless you moronic ape

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>Drive South if you're gonna be homeless you moronic ape

American Black folk
            American illegal beaners
            American cops

Yeah, no.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Then freeze.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Behold, the weakness, the softness of the Mediterranean male.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

YOU WERE LITERALLY COMPLAINING ABOUT THE COLD YOU INSUFFERABLE homosexual.
            Also
            >Be Med BVLL
            >Like warm climate like all humans
            >Manage to live in such area
            >Be a nordcuck
            >Get turfed out, kicked in the ass and banished to tundra by the MED BVLL™
            >I...I...never wanted to live in warm parts b-b-because I-I'm strong
            Bahahahaha

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

na you buy plastic garbage bags and shit into them, then throw them in the trash somehwere or burn them. Thats the chad way, i need to take a shit once or twice a day, im not going to visit strange bathrooms everytime, for what? did you even live homeless, you sound like a youtube van life guy.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

This
            5 gallon bucket, trash bags, and hand sanitizer
            For the low low price of your dignity you can shit anywhere

t. was gym hobo for like 6 months

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

oh come on. i spent most of 3 years driving truck down there and had only one problem (in CA near Sacramento) when some junkie tried to break into my truck. the US is fine you homosexual, stop being such a leaf.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>lives in New India
            >afraid to poo in loo
            Leaf, you realize you’re probably the odd man out that doesn’t shit in public right?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Do you have a diesel heater? Looks super cold.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I had a block heater installed on my 2005 Toyota Echo but never used it once. Drove across Canada BC to Quebec for $238 in gas.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>looks like US1 east coast Florida
      Stuart or farther north like Melbourne?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Melbourne
        US1/babwiener intersection

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

kino af

26. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

get a new one

27. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

First, read the gospels in the new testament. Give your life to Christ in earnest if you can, or at least as faithfully as you can with the understanding in your heart. No point in lying to God, he'll love you regardless.

Then find a church. With faith in God, and fellowship, they will help you. Don't do it to take advantage, do it because God wants more for you. And he will give it, when you first give your heart to him and your fellow brothers and sisters as he commanded us. Love you man, may we all find the peace God has for us.

28. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Did you buy a cube car? I camp in mine like a homeless person sometimes.

29. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

get a gym membership with a shower
    vet emergency blankets (mylar thins) for next winter
    read the Bible and find a Celebrate Recovery church group.

30. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Study Andy Nowicki

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

he has nowicki?

31. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

You could work a gloryhole. Just tape a cardboard on the passenger side window, and cut a hole in it.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

two holes - one for payment.

32. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I hope it's at least a hatchback. I love going on road trips in my fit because I can fold down the back seats with a sleeping bag and pillow. Can get a comfy sleep that way. Also, get something to cover up the windows with so you can park in well lit areas to sleep. I got some suction cup car window blinds for kids in the back seat. They work well enough.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

He can go into a homedepot and get them to cut out a plywood peace to fir his passenger seat area when lowered all the way to the back seat lowered on top, and a thing mat over it and sleep well in a sleeping bag flat enough.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Do you have to curl your legs? The Fit isn't long enough right?

The Honda N-VAN in Japan is neat that even the passenger seat folds flat. I wish that were available here.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>Do you have to curl your legs?
        I just sleep at a slight angle

33. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Get a van. Car living sucks.

34. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Ye, every long-haul trucker does that. You ain't special

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

can confirm. i slept everywhere man, i slept everywhere
      t. long distance trucking hobo

35. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

sleeping bag is key, besides that water is always an issue and in the woods its a great lifestyle, in urban areas its homelessness. You need stuff to cover all windows and make it dark, must be subtle and not obvious some bum sleeps in his car. Get a caravan aka travel trailer for a few grand you bum.

36. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

https://www.rvusa.com/2006-thor-motor-coach-four-winds-25f-travel-trailer-4050417

this one costs 3k, with some humiliation and begging maybe 2.5k, thats just 250 blow jobs for 10 a piece, easy achievable in what, a week? you got this homosexual, welcome to your new life.

37. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Get a part time job at a retail store and a roommate for an apartment. What's the problem?

38. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

5% or darker tints.
    If your car is a common model you may be able to find perfectly cut window shades on amazon.
    Try to eat healthy, it will be super hard.
    The rest you can figure out as you go along.
    Godspeed anon.

39. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

[...]

40. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

It's a bit comfy. But good luck finding OTB work unless you are open tonsucking wiener. Truckstops have free showers and wifi and a place to post up tho. The good days are gone.
    t. lived "on the road" multiple times >10 yrs ago

41. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

DA DA DA

42. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Yes, stay away from me.

43. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

As someone who is newly homeless, try to get on a housing voucher waitlist. Any fricking where. I'm getting my voucher on the 19th and I'm staying in hotels and debtmaxing as much as fricking possible, bro. Being on disability helps too.

44. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

This happened to me when I was living in America. It's a long, tough road ahead, but above all my best advice is to go to your nearest temp agency and find the highest paying job you can, only eat from food bank, and charge your electronics at a Starbucks. Make as much money as you can and spend virtually none. Alternate between Walmarts for overnight parking and avoid drugs/alcohol and associating with other homeless at all cost. Focusing all your time and energy on a job will keep you occupied and set you up for a brighter future ahead. Good luck.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Make a bee line for California

They love you and will pay for you.

The land is beautiful, go hiking, no freezing temps etc

Take advantage of the free homeless services, showers meals whatever

If you have the entrepreneurship spirit, theft up to $950 is pretty much consequence free. You're surrounded by the richest motherfrickers on earth, they're all homosexuals and unarmed. You can open a Teslas frunk from the outside. Get creative! Risk/reward is in your favor.

Thankfully, really despite all of my faults and weaknesses I have my home and property paid off. If I was going to be homeless I would do what these anons advise.

45. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

You can make hot soup on a campfire under a bridge. You can bathe in the city's aqueduct. Try not to have a hole in your belly and a gun in your hand.

46. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Find a gym that has a shower and a pool and become a member.

47. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Don't be a bigot. Be kind to everyone, even if they don't share your world view. Life is too short for hate.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

You realize you're outing yourself as a israelite and a glowBlack person every time you say "bigot" right?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Life lasts forever in the globe with hell in it you hate the god that exist bot you are a know nothing a materials protocols of zion swine space is not real tesla and marconi debunked that for all of eternity 100 years best neuroscientists the brain is not the kind you are fuxking silly zog bot that's not scriptural god hates sinners heretics apostate baruch written by the roman catholic priesthood Fatima apeoid satanic possessed demons

48. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Well, secure the doors using another locking mechanism aside from the doors as they can be unlocked in fifteen seconds.

Place a film over the glass in case it is broken so it cant be broken easily and quickly enough with even special cracking tools and give you a chance to frick off quickly.

Place plastic film tape on the license plates so cctv can't detect and flag you, pattern you and alert police to annoy you, but best see if you can park at Walmart as they are OK with that usually like with caravans, van life... If you're able to get a van and sleep in the back best bet is a monthly pass on a town lot for overnight stays, just make sure they don't know you stay in the car!

Insulate well.
    Get sensors for night time, so when someone approaches the venlhicle you get a notification alert, get those cheap magnetic alarms from dollar tree for windows and doors.

Get a gym membership for showers and so on, ymca is the best because no pain in the ass contracts that are nasty tricks.

Work, save, get a place to rent asap!
    Good luck.

49. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I've lived in my sedan for the last 10 months and its comfy.

1) Get tint - it takes hours for tinting so do this before you make the move
    2) Get privacy curtains and window shades
    3) Get inverter 125w min for phone and laptop
    4) Take out passenger seat/back seats for more room
    5) Keep 2-3 pee bottles and an emergency 5g bucket with scented trash bags incase you get in a pinch
    6) Get gym membership for showering and dumping pee (look for gyms with private stalls)
    7) Get a UPS Mailbox which acts as a legit street address (PO Boxes do not) and you can get deliveries
    8) Keep food separated and make sure anything that can spill/leak is in a water tight cooler
    9) Use Walmart parking lots - some property owners will run you off but most don't care
    10) Get VPN for walmart wifi
    11) Utilize the libraries around you
    12) Don't eat shit food and keep 1 extra gallon of water on hand
    13) You don't need to buy anything from Starbucks to hangout there all day

Living in my car has been pretty awesome, the heat is the hardest part, but can be over come with location and timing.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Are you seriously happy? For me it was very miserable, and going in Starbucks every day, having people see you as that... just awful.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

yes its great, i work full time, have hobbies, and can vacation where ever i want no problem

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

But you're efectively homeless, and such tiny space..Won't you want a room to your very own? The benefit is the money saved.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

do you consider the people who settled the west during manifest destiny homeless? home is where the heart is not a box with an address

i had cheap rent, and a full 2 bedroom apartment - which i gave away all but what would fit in my car, overtime you realize its all just crap you're paying to store
            living doesnt require walls it requires freedom

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>11) Utilize the libraries around you

this is a good one. Libraries are great. Free internet and lots of cozy spaces to curl up and read in. No sleeping though. You're not a bum. You're a young guy struggling to get up and running in the world.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

You can get deliveries at a PO Box too.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

No shit Sherlock, that's literally the purpose of it.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Right but they're implying that you couldn't

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

no i didnt i just stated you can get deliveries at a ups box too, you can not use a PO Box as an address for most online job apps or permanent addresses for bank/credit card - you can use UPS Mailboxes for that though

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Then just do what I do, use a relatives addy.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

No, he said not to use PO but UPS because with UPS you have an actual address so you can apply for a job as if you weren't homeless because it acts like a legit address

50. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Use your car to drive UBER and with that money you can pay rent in a cheap neighborhood

51. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Don't idle the engine for a while to warm up, especially not repeatedly. It messes up the oil and soon the hoses and the engine.
    Water vapor from the air gets pushed into the oil by cylinder compression. Usually the oil is hot enough that it gasses out again. But by just idling the oil is too cold and the water builds up, makes the oil light colored and frothy, increasing oil volume therefore pressure, breaking hoses and making engine gaskets leak. Also oil doen't lubricate any more.

52. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

when the police start harassing you, go for their gun.

53. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Buy a sleeper cab semi tractor and then you can park at rest stops, Walmart and truck stops overnight without anyone bothering you. You can buy one for $10k or less.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>I am becoming homeless because I can't afford rent
      >Just buy this truck for 10k bro
      How moronic are you, genuinely asking

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

intredasting.
      How much will he be spending on fuel each month for that puppy?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Honestly, their fuel mileage isnt awesome but if you just park it and run it at night for heat as needed? You save money in the long run. I used to drive truck, and even when I was in Montana in the butass of winter in a snowstorm at the lowest idle I could set the truck at the sleeper was nice and fricking toasty. Summer though? Jesus frick those things are pressure cookers.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>tethering yourself to the highwy system
      Why? What use are roads and civilization any way

54. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

listen to rocky IV soundtrack while thinking of your best friend being killed by Ivan Drago

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

wdym? Drago is /ourguy/

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>friend
      anon I..

55. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

https://twitter.com/Hellbirther/status/1769076343596101731

Become a landlord

56. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Stop caring what other people think - go around smelling like ass so you don't have to shower or do laundry all the time
    Maintain your vehicle
    Don't let your license, tabs, or insurance expire. RENEW THEM IN PERSON
    Switch parking areas constantly

Also make sure you can lay down flat in your vehicle to sleep

57. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Yes
    Despite several anons brokering truat with their worldview of the status quo, im here to inform you that its going to get worse before it gets worse, and indeed, God is preparing you via a skillset and circumstance to survive the great tribulation in the coming years
    Study this

58. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Remove one of your backseats and then cover them with a blanket. Public parking exists, use it.

59. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

get a library card and hang out at community centers in good neighborhoods

60. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Dont you dare park in my neighborhood, u useless polluting frick.
    >Get roommates if you cant afford a place on your own.
    > move in with parents
    > fkn get a job
    > has a car and a phone with internet but cant provide their own shelter? GHEY
    Its not that fkn hard.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

It is if you live in a pricey area and the job market is too compettive due to an influx of illegals and transplants.

*Former Oregonian who fled because I got priced out of my hometown

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

I left for Kentucky and I am never going back to Oregon. Pace of life is slower, people arent in a rush to commute all the time, its a simple life.

61. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

The biggest problem you'll run into is eating healthy. Basically for this reason alone it is not worth it. Every good food out their is perishable, meat, eggs, milk, ect.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I drink half a gallon, everyday. Skill issue.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>Avocados
      >Bananas
      >Carrots
      >Precooked Bacon
      >Fresh baked bread
      >Pickles
      the biggest problem is needing variety and looking at food as anything other than fuel

62. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

park in safe parts of town. especially when you need to roll down the windows on hot summer nights. keep doors locked at all times. keep a heavy piece of metal with you at all times for self defense if you have no gun or long pokey stick. keep a condom for protection, etc. you know, all the stuff they taught in car hobo bootcamp

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

also try to get some basic tools and a pdf copy of one of those haynes tear down manuals for your car in case you need to repair it. If you think your car is in jeopardy of breaking down. don't venture to far away from where you work.

63. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

https://www.youtube.com/@solarcampercar/videos

64. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

get a 24 hour gym membership, hope you already have a laptop, and a smartphone with mobile hotspot data, get a power inverter, get a coffeemaker, not to make coffee with but rather to make hot water for making ramen with, don't drink, don't smoke weed or do any drugs, cops will be looking for any reason to frick your shit up, don't give them any, don't accept anything anyone offers you, i've had Black folk try to get me to stay at their place, and ukrainian truck drivers try to offer me their 9 year old daughters, they're all attempts to kill you, beware strangers bearing gifts, avoid shelters especially ad-hoc rotating church shelter systems, try to find an abandoned lot with not much Black folk around, if you live in a place where it snows enough you may need a snow shovel, do not crack your windows, there's no way you can suffocate in your car, cars aren't airtight, co2 buildup is a myth, but a cracked window gives someone a vector to spray deadly chemicals in which WILL kill you

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Did you kill anyone?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

i think so, but that was after i lived out of my car for 2 years, i punched him square in the face as hard as i could multiple times, but he was too fat and short to just go down like a normal weighted person would have, so instead his head went full punching bag, he died years later but i don't know of what but i highly suspect it was from brain damage from me

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Brutal

65. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Buy a cruiser boat. I picked one up for £8k. Has everything I need. Runs on battery power for weeks, I have Starlink too.

66. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Start killing politicians and government workers.

67. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>anti impact car film on 3 of out 4 windows with the exception of one.

So that in case of a fire you can still get out, but at same time can protect yourself from aggressive people hitting the glass.

Have weapons ready and easy access on car

68. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

the ducks and rabbits at the park are free

69. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Terrible idea, if you think you’ll save up money living in a car you’re wrong. You’ll spend all your finances on fuel, heating up the car when it’s cold and cooling it when it’s hot as frick.
    I categorically advise you not to do it.

Get yourself a room for $400-500 per month.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

this dipshit has no clue what he's talking about

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

I lived in a car for 6 months. Worst decision I’ve ever made.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>Get yourself a room for $400-500 per month.

Maybe in Khazakstan or Ulan Bator...

70. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

test

71. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Get a truck with a cabover.

72. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Get some fricking thick hoodies and thermal blanket. You'll need it.

73. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Drink all night at a bar. Sleep in the backseat. Hide your keys.

74. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Get a job

75. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

when u see a beaner or a Black person. don't stop

76. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Crack the windows when sleeping. I'm a cop in Cleveland. We tag and bag 10 homeless every winter from vehicle suffocation. Not a larp.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Anything else we should know, Chief Wiggum?

77. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Just take out a personal loan and get an rv.

78. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Don't.

79. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

You got a gun?

80. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Buy a van if you possibly can, swap your car for one.
    Trust me, living in a car is gonna completely frick with you mentally far faster. Not being able to have a proper sleep is the quickest way to ruin someone's sanity.

From there, look at ad-hoc shit people have done to live in a van. I ain't expecting you to spend a fortune on renovating the inside to be a full blown van-life thing, but there are some handy tips in that shit.

DIY shower set-up.
    Anything like that, look for it.
    The best way you can do it is treat it like a real fricked up camping trip, so look at the shit people have done for camping set-ups for inspiration. Van-life less so because that shit was made for Instagram views rather than surviveability.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

How much is a decent van in USD? I can trade my Camry for one if I have to wait for an apartment or some place.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Dunno, turns out you don't have the Toyota Hiace in the USA, or any equivalent, which would basically be my van of choice. Toyotas are generally a piece of piss to service.
        Maybe a Sprinter?

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Sprinters are expensive as frick and have no comfort to them at all.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Well I can't really help with picking a vehicle for you, I saw a bunch of chevy vans for sale but I know frickall about them.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I like those conversion vans, the ones with the seats that turn into a bed

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

No van you buy with your Camry trade-in will match the reliability of what you have now. Period. They all have underengineered drivetrains that barely survive the warranty; buying one used is like buying second-hand underwear. If you're already at the point of living in your car, why increase the risk of losing your living space when your vehicle breaks down?

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Because I'm too big for my car

81. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Recommend lightweight, easy to dry clothing made of 100% synthetic fibers.
    Such knit sweaters are especially nice

82. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

You can shower at truckstops if you need to. Also you can wrap a steak in tinfoil very tightly and secure it somewhere in your hood and drive around for about 15-45 mins and it will cook it for you from the heat. Also cans of Sterno with the window slightly cracked can keep you quiet warm in freezing conditions. Lets see? I got a million but I can't remember, since back when I was a young dumbass barely old enough to go into a tavern, this israelite landlord I had rented me this mouse infested place and kicked me out for getting a cat and a snake. He was scared of cats and about had a heart attack when he saw my nice, friendly little corn snake. So I was homeless living in my car for I think like 9 days or so until my next pay day. You can park at Hotels, churches, truck stops, rest stops or take your changes in extreme rural areas where the state cop don't even go. You can do some fishing too because I ate camp fire cooked catfish 3 nights in a row, spotted channel cats. Hit up food banks if you need too.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

3 cans of sterno are $50.

83. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Go to a Orthodox Church for help. The men chad community will set you up

84. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I am 6'4 and I had a small 2 door car.
    I pulled the back seats down so I can kind of lay down in the back. It was a tight fit.
    Got kicked out and slept at truck stops.
    And it was in the winter time. It was like sleeping in a fridge every night.
    I was still working though.
    Now I have an apartment I overpay for and I still hate my life

85. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Soup kitchens and shelters can provide meals. There's places to get clothing and bedding sometimes shelters. Apply for ebt. There's resources out there. Be resourceful it pays off. If you need money you can donate plasma for approximately $120 in a pinch. Sometimes can do it multiple times a week. Have never done so l myself. There's places you can sign up to work for a day and sometimes get paid the same day, temp agencies and numerous others. Best wishes.

86. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Drive uber, uber eats, lyft, doordaah

87. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

electric blanket saves your life and money

88. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Yeah. kys

89. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

My advice is to live in your car instead, it will be warmer than outside.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

English people with the bantz on their own shit language. I still never understood "lay, lie, laid", and I don't care to.

90. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Lying in bed means to "lie", as in you're lying, or telling a lie in bed. But lie in bed means to set your body so as to be catatonic.

91. 1 month ago
    Anonymous
    • 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I'm better than Christopher Hitchens. That's why they don't want me on their show.

92. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

start doing heroin immediately. helps ya sleep.

93. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Shrol is where you go first. That's where most souls go, including my israeli non-observant mom, and then after that is the eternal hellfire. It's been reserved for after all these things. First, you go to Sheol, where my own mother will be going. Veneration of Mary is a blasphemy, but they knew that and they did it anyway

94. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I spent a year living out of my car using a parking garage. If you're paying to park, they're less likely to bother you, especially if it's a county owned garage instead of private and you aren't just leaving the car sitting there 24/7. Just don't attract unnecessary attention.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Just go to a small town in a conservative area and away from any big city, set up in the gym parking lot, and get a job at home depot or something. Contrary to popular belief, cops in a more conservative area are much less likely to bother a normal dude not causing any issues then a liberal suburb or urban area.

95. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Sleep at a Loves travel stop and get a job within 30 mins from there showers are $10

96. 1 month ago
    Lambright

You can come live with me, no homo. I'll help you get on your feet. California Desert. https://twitter.com/DesertRabbi2024

97. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Try to get an actual place as fast as you can.
    I was homeless for a few days and unless you have a solid place to park like behind an abandoned house or just away from people then you will feel pressured to move around a lot. That will cost you a lot of money in gas. I dont know how much stuff you have, but keep it down to essentials and valuables only, no furniture. You will need enough room to lay out flat, being cramped in the back of a car full of shit is uncomfortable and kinda painful.
    If friends or neighbors offer to let you use their shower or to stay there for the night then accept that offer, gym is expensive and inconvenient especially if its on the other side of town and youre already tired.
    Not to mention is boring as frick and hanging out at parks gets old. Also have fun trying to find a place to piss at any given hour.
    It's really not sustainable, in my case it was even more expensive than just staying in my apartment. Make something happen.

98. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

oh yeah, look for churches that serve free meals, I found one that did it every single night

99. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Get a Planet Fitness membership. They're open 24/7 with food, water, exercise, and showers. Spread throughout the US almost as often as Walmarts. Also, get a National Parks Yearly Pass. Free camping in any national forest for a year. Basically free lodging with bathrooms and water. Scattered throughout the US too.

100. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

dont

101. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I knew a guy who worked at a loew's and they let him park his live in bus in the corner of the lot
    he had access to the employee break room whenever it was open

I've seen stories how amazon specifically targets boomers in rvs to come to work and live out of their parking lot at big fulfilment centres

102. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>I've seen stories how amazon specifically targets boomers in rvs to come to work and live out of their parking lot at big fulfilment centres
    Sounds comfy.

103. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Bunch of homosexuals In this thread. I've been van camping for 3 years and love it. I work in town, drive up one of the most scenic mountain roads in the US afterwards, swim in river on the way, have a comfy fire at my sleep spot in the woods, cook food over fire, sleep with moose and coyotes all around me, drive down the mountain, get fresh water from a river pump along the way, repeat. My advice to you OP is to not let camping out of your car get to your head. If you feel like a bum then you're a bum. Be adventurous and act like a sailor exploring new territory out there. Don't get comfortable in some walmart parking lot. The world is large

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Good for you Fren, enjoy. In most areas, you can't do that.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Thanks. The point I'm trying to make though is whats the point of living on the road unless it's where you want? You can literally go anywhere. Save up some gas money and just drive

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Some people have jobs, they just can't afford to get a rental or home. They can't just 'hit the road'. I understand what you are saying though.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Must be a great job if you can't afford a rental with it. Might as well go where you want and find a different one.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>Must be a great job if you can't afford a rental with it.
            That's over 50% of jobs. 70%+ in states like California.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

So make the best of it! I'm living better out of my van then I ever was in my 1 bedroom apartment. Everyone in this thread is making it seem like living out of a car is some sad/depressing scenario. The world is your oyster in your car and the israeli stress in my life has gone down 90%. Come back to the wilderness and enjoy it, white man. Fight back

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

what do you even do for money?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Groundskeeping for a fancy condo, worked in a tea factory, snow removal and temp jobs like others have mentioned. Next temp job is at a gardening center for 2 days and will be staying on state forest land.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>I'm living better out of my van
            Every place that people can get away with that, in my beach town, they are. You will be competing with them, violent hobos, or L.E./locals.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I just wouldn't put myself in that situation. I never stay in popular car camp spots. Half the fun is figuring out your own area and what you can get away with

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Good for you Fren, enjoy. In most areas, you can't do that.

And that's why I said to get a National Parks Pass. It's totally worth it. You can basically live on the road like a nomad. I've already done my homework on this and soon to retire. I think I'll buy a Subaru Outback. I can rent out my home as an airbnb for side money on top of my pension.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>Subaru Outback
        >Live on the road
        Have you tired this? I'm an avid offroader/overlander, and a CAR will suck bad after 2 days. I have a cab over camper for my truck, and that you can live out of, but still sucks. You need water/food//fuel/dump location. I can do my Jeep, put then you are camping outside, so I hope the weather is nice.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Most US National Parks/Forest campgrounds are accessable by car. Big enough to sleep in, but not as pricey as an RV.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I understand that. I'm telling you it will SUCK. You need to carry a lot with you. At the least, you will NEED a roof rack and a waterproof case or 2. Prob a rack off the back for a bike. A platform to sleep on. Etc.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Well, that's why I chose the Outback. It's a go-between. It has a top rack. It's lifted higher ground clearance than normal cars. It's AWD. I can put a bike rack on it. It's a hatchback. Fold down rear seats and long enough to fit a 5'10" manlet like me in the back with a 0 rated sleeping bag. I'm going to be a forever alone hermit going forward, so it's only me. I got my laptop. I got wi-fi. I got snacks. Maybe I'll get a dog. I don't know. I'll figure it out along the way, I suppose. I do know this, from my travels, I've never been more than 2 hours away from any of these waypoints. I should be okay. I guess learning will be part of my adventure?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Fren, I know. I was a mech for a decade. There are a lot of Subies or 2wd vans. When ever the weather was rough, I'd end up with like 6+ people in my cab-over camper looking to get out of the wind/snow/rain/etc, cook some food, sit at a table, take a hot shower.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I live in a rural area right now and our mailman has 3 rusted out 20 year old Outbacks pushing 300k miles. The car will rust and fall apart before it ever gives up. Plus, rain, sleet, mud, flood, snow, ice doesn't stop him. That's really what sold me on the car. It's a survival car. Yeah, I'm sure it'll be cramped, but cans of sardines, peanut butter crackers, beef jerky, my laptop and a sleeping bag doesn't require a Holiday Inn to function. It seems like a good fit for me, but maybe I'll eventually upgrade to something bigger. It's my first go at this.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Maybe you're not following what I'm putting out there. Subies are great. 4x4 Subies are great for going coast to coast. What they are not great for is living out full-time.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I hear what you're saying and I do appreciate it, fren, but I think I can manage. I've seen homeless people live out of shopping carts. I spent many years traveling while "living out of a suit case" as many travelers call it. I think it'll fit me just fine. It's just minimalist me.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

get a nice dark tint on the rear doors, windows, and hatch. A clear UV tint is nice on the front windows, keeps it cooler.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

I lived on the road in a BMW e61 picrel. It’s when being a king manlet 5’11” finally paid off because 6’ would not be able to stretch all the way out it was that tight.

104. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

In almost every city, there is a place called Catholic outreach, you don’t have to be Catholic, just go there and explain your situation to them. The same thing happened to me, I couldn’t afford rent because I lost my job, fired because some woke b***h didn’t like me.
    Catholic Outreach took over my lease and PAID my rent for six months - this program normally what they do is help homeless people find a place to rent, and then go from there. Do not feel weird about using these services, they are there to help everybody, but especially downtrodden Whites, because non-whites have all of the US government services at their disposal. It’s fricked up.

105. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

better find that mcdonald/gym/roadside parking trifecta brother. and invest in sanitizers. stay as clean as you can. hobos can be endearing, almost charming, but no one likes a stinky hobo.

106. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Get a sunshade for the windshield and towels or blankets that cover the rest of the windows. It is easier to sleep and attracts less attention when it’s blacked out.

107. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

The high from meth lasts a lot longer than crack. Spend your money on quality mixers and you can go cheap on the liquor. Vodka is a neutral spirit and you can go really cheap there. Kratom is really cheap if you buy it buy the kilogram and it's legal. You can stay fricked up on it for a long time. Good luck hobobro.

108. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Buy a cargo van and live a life of luxury. renogy 50a dc to dc charger lets you charge house batteries with the alternator and solar in one unit.

109. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Get a gym membership so you can shower and interview for a job.

110. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Really depends on location. 24/hr gym is a must. Steel rolled oats + protein powder is what you eat (or ramen using engine heat). Flyovers are way more friendly about car sleeping, even better with out of state plates (from non gay states aka CA). Truck stops, casinos (usually, some have security that are really on top of shit), some wallmarts. In the city, big box stores or 24hr food places aren't too bad. Park in the back rows/near where the overnight stockers work... or near the food place employees (not up front, but close enough to not stand out, dont sleep in the open or u look like a dui that passed out). Industrial areas can be hit or miss.

Rest areas are godly, and no one will ever bother you. Can be shitty if there's a loud peterbilt, or constant morons slamming doors.

Truckers will generally give you a free shower from their card if you don't look like a crackhead. I'd offer 5 bucks and all of the white and most of the blacks won't accept it. Just stand at the back door (diesel island entrance) in flip flops and with your duffle and ask, we get effectively unlimited showers. Pilot/flying j is better, because they don't have to wait in line and can just do it from their phone (if they arent a boomer).

Try to find a side job or something to pass the time. I used to work at a bar, so I didn't get to sleep until early morning...where there's no cops on shift, and then during the day/morning no one gives a frick/assume you're just taking a nap between classes or on lunch break or whatever.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Oh and blm land can be good too. Or national park land, but without the gay fees. I never did it, but all around Vegas (like 20-30 mins outside) you can just camp for however long. Again very location dependant, but if you were actually trying to chill out and read some books (tablet) and do a 5 day fast...I assume it's much more peaceful than a rest area. I did the same on a friend's land...but it was right next to blm land anyways, always quiet sans a couple dirt bikes on weekends. Just gotta look at a map, and make sure you aren't on some boomers "property" because they're giant israelites about "owning" everything.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

BLM is based. But most of the time, you'd want 4x4 as a min, if going alone.

111. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Electric batteries with the solar panels are really cheap now and you can run most things on them for a long time. You can buy window coverings that custom fit about any car.

112. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Do door dash and the other apps since you are already in your car all day. Get gym membership for shower or use truck stop showers.

113. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Enjoy camping, get a tent

114. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

this is a datamining thread. there is a team of the most israelitey israelites you can imagine reading through all of this and reporting their findings to a team of even israeliteier israelites employed by blackrock or somebody who are working to close every loophole that makes it possible to live off of the plantation. don't you understand globohomo's endgame yet?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Everything on Channel 4 is datamining. We're the hivemind. That's why they still allow us to exist. I hope that all the glowies monitoring this thread send the message back to their israelite overlords that they shouldn't be worried about us going innawoods, but they should be concerned about the rest of the pissed off normies and goys who are ready to kick off the next holocaust, which never happened, but clearly should have. Go worry about them. Anyone posting in this thread clearly wants to leave society and be left the frick alone.

115. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

piss jugs.
    blanket + pillow + backseat + pissjug = comfy
    get a battery backup for your phone so you dont have to keep restarting your car to charge your phone
    if you figure out how to make piss jug ied's id very much like to know, ive got these 6 gallons of piss that are getting ready to dissolve the plastic and idk wat do

116. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Been homeless myself twice, do not trust other homeless people. I repeat, DO NOT trust other homeless people. Most homeless people are fricking crazy and unable to function in society. They will steal from you, rape you (if you're a woman), maybe even kill you for basically nothing at all. Do not take them back to your car for any reason. Do not let other homeless know you have a car, or even that you are homeless.
    Do not tell anyone you are homeless, unless they are a close family member or friend who could potentially help you. Otherwise, just never tell anyone.
    Get a PO Box, or a friend/family member that will let you use their address for your mail.
    Try your best to stay clean. Learn how to do prostitute baths in restrooms. Do not let others know you are homeless by being unhygienic and unshaven.
    Do not keep a lot of stuff on you. Downsize as much as possible. This goes double for the car-less homeless, but you also don't want to be carrying lots of things on your person even if you have a car.
    Eat as cheap as possible. It is better to only buy things that are not perishable and do not need to be cooked, as cooking will be difficult. Convenient store microwaves can do in a pinch, but you don't really want to be hanging around them either. Gett EBT right now, they will give it you anyone who claims to be homeless with no questions asked.
    Get a gun. You may need to kill people trying to mess with you or your car.
    Get a complete cover for your car. Put it over your car when you sleep in it, it will hide your presence from people, and people are more likely to leave a car with a cover on it alone. It also gives you a few minutes to get your gun in the case of a car thief or to hide things in the case of police.

117. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Don't forget to close all windows when you put in the hose.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *