Going to pull the trigger on the WRX this weekend. If I can do better post now.

Going to pull the trigger on the WRX this weekend. If I can do better post now.

CRIME Shirt $21.68

Yakub: World's Greatest Dad Shirt $21.68

CRIME Shirt $21.68

1. 1 week ago
    Anonymous
  2. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

You're not gonna do shit except continue to ride the bus.

• 6 days ago
      Anonymous

spbp
      reminder to ignore all the „I’m about to buy“ posts

3. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

What color and what trim? What ar do you own now?

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

Limited Saphire Blue
      Honda accord right now as my 19 WRX got totalled last year and I saved up enough for another.

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

Get a brz you idiot you don't need a sedan if you have an accord and if you must get the wrx get the base model

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

Accord has too many problem not worth fixing as it was a temporary beater until I got another wrx.

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

>Get the base model
          Why? Honest question

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

Ignore him. Get the limited and enjoy all the cool shit it comes with.

• 6 days ago
          Anonymous

base trim looks moronic with the smaller wheels and huge wells. LMAO

4. 1 week ago
    Anonymous
  5. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

How do you people function with such impractical vehicles? I mean I had a small car as my only vehicle once but as soon as I made more money i bought a RAV4, and when I had more money i bought a bigger SUV, a car, and a truck.

Why would you "save up" to buy a fricking 4 cylinder tiny car with (let's be honest) a fairly shitty engine?

To answer your question, yeah you can do better. Buy a Mustang GT and buy a truck.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

Just got a TR, love it.

I commute to and from work. I need something agile, not a toy hauler.

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

Shoulda got an E90.

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

I've got new car money, why would I but some old soulless shitheap money pit.

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

see

new cars are GAY as FRICK

and

wrxs are GAY as FRICK

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

Poorgay cope.
            Get away from me you filthy fricking poor.

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

cry more. this current gen WRX has a lot of the things I like from my past performance subarus and it wraps it them in a wonderfully liveable package. i grew up hating new cars but this one i like.

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

>liveable
            kek if you say so. i'm not the one that has to live with that ugly slow gay piece of shit

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

check out the salt on this one

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

lol wrxs are just USG shit for kids and are GAY as FRICK

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

i literally own one and I like it, its like my 20th car. Its maybe the 40th model of car ive spent considerable time driving. Nothing you say is going to influence my opinion of it.

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

It's ugly, slow, and gay. Don't care.

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

>It's ugly, slow, and gay. Don't care.

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

lol man you know wrxs are USG

• 6 days ago
            Anonymous

>if I say lol he won't know I'm crying
            You've been buck broken.

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

>I commute to and from work. I need something agile, not a toy hauler.

Yeah but what about all the other stuff you do in life? You don't just live to drive to work and back, do you? How do you haul bikes and stuff for your kids when you go on vacations with the family? And how do you tow the RV when you go camping with your wife and kids? Any normal house you must surely own would have a driveway big enough for a fullsize truck + a commuter economy car like a WRX.

I just don't get it honestly, there's way more comfy cars to use as commuters too. WRX is not really that kind of car anyways, you'd want something big and comfy like a 7 series or an Impala/TownCar/etc.

Commuting doesn't demand something "agile" when you're just sitting in gridlock and driving to an office building. I guess it's small and fits into underground parking easily though, shame about having to walk 3 blocks to your cubicle.

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

this is why i do long distances in the 5 Series and city driving with the 3 Series coupe

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

nice bro, very Nice. you've got upper-middle-management written all over you.

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

yeah buddy, not all of us are living the life of a himbo breeder.

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

Why didn't you buy an automatic 20 year old rental BMW convertible from 500 miles away owned by a Nicaraguan? What the FRICK? I was riding on the bus to school the other day and noticed that if you compare the stats I found on wikipedia, it appears to be a better value.

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

nta but the door panels are probably stuffed with pure uncut cocaine, so it would undoubtedly be a better value

• 6 days ago
      Anonymous

Based, keep us posted anon.

WRX is as practical as a sporty sedan can get. The interior is pretty spacious, big trunk, seats 5, priced pretty reasonably, good visibility, full-time AWD. My wife has an SUV and I have a truck. But if I had the money/need for another car, I'd probably want a WRX. But as it is, I just admire them whenever I see one on the road.

If you want an impractical sportscar for poorgays/wagecucks, you have WAY more options.

https://i.imgur.com/iG48aDN.jpeg

>If I can do better post now.
      People will b***h about the WRX (and I will criticize it heavily too) but they won't be able to post better. They might post something that is FWD instead, or doesn't offer manual, or try to get you to find a used car instead, but there is no replacement. Also sick of hearing about how AWD is a meme from people who don't live in a real winter region. morons. As much as I hate Subaru for not giving this car the power it needs, trying to use a CVT, killing the STI, etc. etc. the sad thing is the competitors are all either cancelled or worse. SAD TIMES FOR RALLY FRENS

I agree. If you want a NEW car that can comfortably fit people in the backseats, and you want something that is pretty fun, I don't see what other options you really have without spending a lot more..

6. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

People will b***h about the WRX (and I will criticize it heavily too) but they won't be able to post better. They might post something that is FWD instead, or doesn't offer manual, or try to get you to find a used car instead, but there is no replacement. Also sick of hearing about how AWD is a meme from people who don't live in a real winter region. morons. As much as I hate Subaru for not giving this car the power it needs, trying to use a CVT, killing the STI, etc. etc. the sad thing is the competitors are all either cancelled or worse. SAD TIMES FOR RALLY FRENS

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

I have a Subie Outback from my company and it's really AIDS to drive, the CVT is constantly disappointing and the 4 cylinder engine is weak as shit.

Plus the new WRX has all the same gay drive assist nanny tech shit in it so it's really not like an old WRX that was pur3 sovl.

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

>you shouldn't buy a WRX because a different car with a different transmission has a bad transmission and a different car with a different engine has a bad engine
        Are you a moron?

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

you shouldn't buy one because it's an overpriced 4 cylinder tablet with wheels, a fricking turbo Santa Fe will give you 98% of the performance a modern WRX gives you, sad but true.

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

>I will criticize the WRX but not provide a superior alternative
            Frick off moron gay

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

>turbo Santa Fe
            same engine as the tucson? if so, it absolutely will not go toe to toe with a current gen wrx. fricking benchracers I swear

>inconsolable rage over a budget 4banger car

do you work for Subaru or something? who cares? it's a boring and forgettable shitbox at this point, and it was always overrated.

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

>please stop making fun of me for being a moronic homosexual
            LOL

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

nice red herring gay, back2reddit with you

>make stupid claim
            >get told claim is stupid
            >reee shill
            don't own a wrx, I have no skin in this game. you're an absolute moron to claim a Santa Fe will provide near identical performance to one, I just wanted to make sure you know this

ha yeah you're totally not upset or anything for sure bro cool as a cucumber

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

>make stupid claim
            >get told claim is stupid
            >reee shill
            don't own a wrx, I have no skin in this game. you're an absolute moron to claim a Santa Fe will provide near identical performance to one, I just wanted to make sure you know this

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

Fine. Get the Crosstrek sport.
            Its CVT has better ratios so it can actually go down the highway pulling 2k RPMs between hills, it launches as hard as the WRX, more room, better IRL MPG, and it has way more ground clearance so you can go over gravel roads without scraping, deeper snow before high centering. The non turbo engine is better for long term reliability, especially in cold weather.

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

>turbo Santa Fe
            same engine as the tucson? if so, it absolutely will not go toe to toe with a current gen wrx. fricking benchracers I swear

• 4 days ago
      Anonymous

30 year old fragile POS engine that can barely make stock power,doesn't even Look cool anymore, you are buying an unreliable AWD Camry

7. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Do it, homosexual. Nice color, btw.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

Hideous wheels and that colour matched scoop mesh is disgusting, frick you.

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

OK israelite.

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous
        • 7 days ago
          Anonymous

The wheels are nice but idk why you'd prioritize that over color matched fenders

• 6 days ago
            Anonymous

I think the cladding looks good. My only real complaint is the hideous bumper. Picrel will solve that for me.

• 6 days ago
            Anonymous

you're a weeblet ricelet stancelet slowgaylet boyracelet goddamn

• 6 days ago
            Anonymous

Why can't they just make a real bumper without xbox huge diffuser plastic?

8. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

only alt I can think of is a GLI (fwd, slow, but the engine can be tuned real well) or a Q50 with the VQ.

9. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Subarus are for the browns in my country
    Top marks if you can guess where I’m from

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

America

10. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

?t=638
    >gay lives where it snows
    >owns a miata and wrx
    >wrx is TOO SLOW LOL
    >"E90 335i xdrive"

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

Jason Cammisa is the new Matt Farah, bland fat washed up gross moron with milquetoast opinions.

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous
        • 1 week ago
          Anonymous

both of those cars are for losers who work mid-level IT jobs and have 5.5" dicks

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

post your cars, playboy

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

why? so you can just make fun of them? why would i give you any ammunition?

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

Just get a 3 Series already. E30 325i, E92 or LCI E90 335i/M3.

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

but I'm not Indian or Persian and I have a good credit score, would they even sell one to me?

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous
          • 1 week ago
            Anonymous

>can't name a superior car
            You're just admitting the WRX is the best car in the niche. Complain all you want, but if you can't name something better than you're just a bus rider.

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

what "niche"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tD-qo4gxyS4

kek disgusting swaggot frick loser car

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

see

https://i.imgur.com/uOoO86t.png

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

see

>They might post something that is FWD instead, or doesn't offer manual, or try to get you to find a used car instead, but there is no replacement.

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

new cars are GAY as FRICK

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

this unironically, they really are and it's not a meme. i have 3 cars, 2 are +10 years old and the other is 2 years old. i fricking hate the new one, it's a homosexual ass piece of shit that is embarrassing to drive. knowing that 90% of it was legislated into existence by some cuck gay politician LBTQ2tards only makes it worse.

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

335i got the 350z curse- too long at too low of a price means they all got raped by 5'2" tall central americans. Go look at listings, they're all autos with 180k miles and ali baba upgrades under the hood. The market is a fricking disaster. If you are so lucky to own a non-raped one it means you're out of touch with the market.

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous
          • 1 week ago
            Anonymous

convertables are GAY as FRICK

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

"based," to use the parlance of our times, but it's just an example

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

>but it's just an example
            If you continue to search you will find that manual, roofed, x-drive 20 year old BMW's are significantly less available than you imagine. I am looking right now and even allowing for RWD models (snow tires work pretty well) the closest car is almost 300 miles away and has 150k miles.

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

awd is GAY as FRICK
            you can just manual swap it. I'd rather do that as you know that manual cars are beaten on, while i've seen 335i sedans driven by yuppie Asian chicks and old guys

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

>just manual swap it

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

manual swaps are GAY as FRICK

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous
          • 1 week ago
            Anonymous
          • 1 week ago
            Anonymous

>you can just manual swap it
            Post a picture of your tools.

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

Post a picture of your risitas folder

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

Frick off wrenchlet homosexual

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

Memelet straightlet dicklet

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

>just manual swap it bro

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

Manuals are for poor minorities that can't afford a car with a good automatic. If you don't own a PDK equipped Porsche, lower your tone.

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

Post a picture of your cars.

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

So far we have two suggestions in this thread by the WRX detractors; the Hyundai Santa Fe SUV and a 17 year old 134k mile convertible disposable BMW. Holy frick.

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

wrxs are GAY as FRICK

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

>Just get a Hyundai Santa Fe bro
            Shut up you dumb moron

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

hyundais are GAY as FRICK

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

Mustang GT, you can get a used S550 for the price of a new WRX
            Checkmate

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/vnXYgnd.jpeg

So far we have two suggestions in this thread by the WRX detractors; the Hyundai Santa Fe SUV and a 17 year old 134k mile convertible disposable BMW. Holy frick.

already suggested here

How do you people function with such impractical vehicles? I mean I had a small car as my only vehicle once but as soon as I made more money i bought a RAV4, and when I had more money i bought a bigger SUV, a car, and a truck.

Why would you "save up" to buy a fricking 4 cylinder tiny car with (let's be honest) a fairly shitty engine?

To answer your question, yeah you can do better. Buy a Mustang GT and buy a truck.

i'm starting to think OP might just be a humongous homosexual who doesn't even have money for a car

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

oh god, this reatrd is back.

>hey instead of buying a new car you should buy some old abused eurotrash

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

kek weeblets are so fricking delusional and slow

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

More moron babble

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

Temu LED ricer wheelgap Hispanic with his 36% APR 2011 335i

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

Say my name.

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

Tenderloin troony Butt bawd

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

Senor Deutschaboo

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

nah new BMWs are mostly GAY as FRICK
            vws are GAY as FRICK
            Mercedes has been GAudY as FRICK for what, 15 years?
            Porsches are still kinda cool I guess

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

You can't even afford a base trim VW over 96 months. You are ugly, poor and gay.

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

some slow homosexual

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

"Pour"

11. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Get an 11th gen Civic Si
    >”but muh ALL WEEEL DRIBE”
    Lesbians never use it, why do you need it?
    >”and muh center of grabity bc the cylinders don’t lay flaaaat, like a PORCHE”
    You aren’t Colin McRae, and you’ll never be Colin McRae, unless you like helicopter rides.

Just admit you’re gay lmao

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

>awd isn't important
      >lives in a desert
      You sound like a sub saharan.

• 6 days ago
      Anonymous

>less power than previous generations
      >less features than previous generation
      >no adaptive suspension like the previous generation had
      >auto start stop on a fricking enthusiast trim
      >gay electronic “handbrake”
      >still sounds like a fricking vacuum cleaner
      Yeah I’m not buying that piece of shit.

• 5 days ago
      Anonymous

Only bought mine for the AWD. If I didn't need it, I'd have gotten a Camaro or a Supra. But I'm glad I have it. I used to have to shovel out my old bimmer everytime it snowed. Now I just get in and go. That's worth the v8 mpg with i4 power to me.

• 5 days ago
        Anonymous

>I used to have to shovel out my old bimmer everytime it snowed
        snow tires moron

• 5 days ago
          Anonymous

>I don't live where it snows so let me tell you how snow works
          moronic homosexual

• 4 days ago
            Anonymous

I drove a RWD low clearance shitbox in the lake effect snow belt and never had a problem. Not once. stupid homosexual.

• 5 days ago
          Anonymous

Snow tires aren't magic. Getting drifted in requires shoveling...except with a Subaru it doesnt.
          https://youtube.com/shorts/cgs44fZiJNs?si=k-Zmub8uN9Q3-eX_

• 5 days ago
            Anonymous

kek fricking weeblet ricelet stancelet boyracelet slowgaylet

12. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

OP said that an accord had too many problems not worth fixing, a 3 series is not going to remedy that at all lol

13. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

>If I can do better
    It looks like a Corolla. Just buy a Corolla and a license plate frame
    >My Car and My Dick Are Circumcised

14. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

come home white man

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

This but not with the extended bed

• 6 days ago
        Anonymous

>but not with the extended bed
        The gayest thing I've ever read on DA to date.

15. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

>UGLY SLOW GAY
    >no, I don't own a car, why do you ask?

16. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

gotta get french dip ingredients, what car should I take? not the M5 though.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

you know what i'm gonna take whichever car i want. probably the 335i, since like I said, it's the city car

banana tank

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

you know what i'm gonna take whichever car i want. probably the 335i, since like I said, it's the city car

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

pathetic flex. do something cool with your cars or frick off, gayboy.

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

>ebonics
        kek cry pussy

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

Black person on the brain

17. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

18. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

its true. subaru studs are winning in this 30k market. if you buy a corolla GR you're honestly a bigger gay than the actual homosexual subaru fanbase.

19. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Am I the only person who actually kinda likes the VB's looks? I only see people ragging on it but it genuinely looks better than the commuter cars they claim it looks like.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

The front can be "fixed", but the rear is an otterbox phone case

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

>Am I the only person
      Yeah, probably. Much like the mack trugg fronted bimmers, if you don't find it painful to look at you should probably make an optometry appointment.

• 6 days ago
      Anonymous

I like it better than the single color old style. Gives it the illusion of a less dumpy fat ass.

20. 7 days ago
    Anonymous

Love me slow ugly gay WRX. Just make sure you replace the trash stock exhaust as soon as you get back from the dealership.

21. 7 days ago
    Anonymous

I think it's a great car. All the current sport compacts are the market are pretty good at the end of the day so it comes down to personal preference. I would personally buy a used Elantra N if I was on a budget or a Integra Type S if I wasn't, but we're reaching the natural conclusion of cars being built with literal supercomputers (basically anything you can buy at a Best Buy) at every step in their development where they have nearly perfect suspension geometry and they're as rigid as a caged car from the 1980s.

As someone who grew up with shitboxes and had every 90s sports car, the new ones aren't as bad as DA makes them out to be. Most of them are perfect out the box other than a few cooling and track mods like brake pads and wheels

• 6 days ago
      Anonymous

Acura Type S if you don't mind FWD. they are fricking beautiful and comfortable, unlike the Civic Type R.

I like it better than the single color old style. Gives it the illusion of a less dumpy fat ass.

I genuinely like the ducktail back end and don't mind the front end. only thing I would change is paint matching the cladding. the bodylines and flare on the back especially look pretty decent. the previous gen's doors looked worse.

• 6 days ago
        Anonymous

> Acura Integra Type S
        What is so beautiful about them? To me they look like any run of the mill TLX or whatever.

• 6 days ago
          Anonymous

they have a certain executive quality to them without looking bumfrick moronic like new BMW but still look sporty where it counts IMO. they look like a Japanese sport sedan, not like a cheap copy of something foreign or a boat. plus, look at the triple exhaust!

• 6 days ago
            Anonymous

> they have a certain executive quality
            I don’t see it.

• 6 days ago
            Anonymous

Agree to disagree.

• 6 days ago
            Anonymous

That diffuser is almost just as bad as the WRX. I know that manufacturers do this to save on paint costs, but this is ridiculous.

22. 7 days ago
    Anonymous

From what I've seen the TR is the one to get. If you're a Canuck there's literally nothing that competes with it in its price range

23. 6 days ago
    Anonymous

I can’t think of a better alternative.

>Focus RS
    Same price but has reliability issues and is outside of warranty. Also, subpar interior.

>BMW M-sport 340i X-drive
    $15K more expensive, pricey maintenance

>Corolla GR
    Also significantly more expensive, even sans markups

What about a lightly used S3?

24. 6 days ago
    Anonymous

What's with new cars and cheap lastic looking grills?

25. 6 days ago
    Anonymous
  26. 6 days ago
    Anonymous

enjoy your money pitt, tard

• 6 days ago
      Anonymous

>enjoy your money pit
      >other vehicles mentioned are either more expensive or 15+ years old
      still haven't proven

wrong

• 6 days ago
        Anonymous

>shit gas mileage
        >premium fuel
        >high insurance
        >meme engine
        >nutech
        it's a giant money pit. If you can't admit that, regardless if you like driving the car, you are legitimately a moron

• 6 days ago
          Anonymous

if using 25+ as good MPG combined, name 1 vehicle at $30,000 USD without at least two of these problems that has the same traits: AWD, manual, sedan, 250+ HP, and isn't older than 2015 that you could daily.

• 6 days ago
            Anonymous

it gets like 20 mpg and the BASE TRIM starts at 32k, not 30k. Just spend the extra $5k and get a toyota GR and save yourself the headaches down the road. Not only is it quicker, it handles much better. The WRX handles like a Vietnamese water barge

• 6 days ago
            Anonymous

>toyota GR
            >extra $5k

• 6 days ago
            Anonymous

It's not that bad, I'd unironically argue the current one handles as well as a STI. Dealers are desperate to move them while still trying to frick you sideways for a GR so a performance pack GRC is $10k more (I wouldn't be surprised if they'll still charging markups)

My choice is still a used Elantra/Kona N. You could probably find one for $25k. And even then if I could get a base WRX for $30k it's hard.

• 6 days ago
            Anonymous

>$32k
            You can easily get one for less than msrp

• 6 days ago
            Anonymous

I had a 2020 and it got 17-21 MPG on premium. The computer would lie saying I had 450 mi range and 32 MPG for the trip but after 300 miles the low gas light was on and my range was under 50 miles so doing the math, it only got 24 mpg once or twice. And the one time I went to pooregon and the pump monkey put in 87 octane, it was slow af and got 13 mpg

• 4 days ago
          Anonymous

the insurance cost is ridiculous. as a 29 year old male with one at fault accident it was going to be 335/month.

• 4 days ago
            Anonymous

I've always heard that but I keep getting quotes fromy my provider for a WRX lower then a Challenger RT or even an Elantra N by a hair. I get about 210 for the WRX, 260 for an RT, and 220 for an eltanra, and I'm 24 but without any at fault accidents and including some extra coverage.

• 4 days ago
            Anonymous

The insurance on my brand new wrx was like $10/mo more than my 20 year old Forester

27. 6 days ago
    Anonymous
    • 6 days ago
      Anonymous

What does your snack have to do with cars?

• 6 days ago
        Anonymous

man you KNOW wrxs are GAY a FRICK, right?

• 6 days ago
          Anonymous

Still doesn't explain the picture of your sandwich & drinks. Pretty sure that sandwiches arent gay or straight. Everyone gets hungry.

• 6 days ago
            Anonymous

oh man that was a good French Dip. wrxs are GAY as FRICK

• 6 days ago
          Anonymous

oh man that was a good French Dip. wrxs are GAY as FRICK

pfft says the gay drinking a fruity queer beer and eating pedofood

• 6 days ago
            Anonymous
  28. 6 days ago
    Anonymous
  29. 6 days ago
    Anonymous

I was debating between WRX, Golf GTI, Golf GTI R, Civic SI, Integra ...

I ended up buying a 2024 GR86

• 6 days ago
      Anonymous

should’ve bought the integra

30. 6 days ago
    Anonymous

I bought a 2019 WRX limited 6 speed and I'm gonna be honest, found it boring after a few months. Traded it in for a S550 Mustang GT with a 6 speed and it's a lot more fun

• 6 days ago
      Anonymous

You'd have felt less moronic getting a base model and using the extra money upgrading jt

• 6 days ago
        Anonymous

The creature comforts of the limited are worth it. But yeah had bolt ons and a tune on the WRX and it still felt as boring to drive as a minivan.

• 4 days ago
          Anonymous

wouldn't say it's that boring i think youre just trying to justify your mustang purchase
          stop being a hater homie

• 4 days ago
            Anonymous

It is that boring, my CX5 felt more sporty

31. 6 days ago
    Anonymous

>no sti
    dropped

32. 6 days ago
    Anonymous

the wrx is dead. get a bmw if you want to actually drive your car yourself

33. 6 days ago
    Anonymous

Why do fordBlack folk swarm every single wrx thread?

• 6 days ago
      Anonymous

Everyone gets ready to shit on the WRX but still cannot disprove subieshills

• 6 days ago
        Anonymous

disprove what? wrxs are ugly slow gay shits for weeblet IT slowgaylet boyracelets

• 5 days ago
        Anonymous

how much does Subaru corp pay you to shill here everyday?

• 5 days ago
        Anonymous

>Everyone gets ready to shit on the WRX but still cannot disprove subieshills
        So far they've recommended the following superior vehicles: Hyundai Santa Fe, a 25 year old disposable BMW, and a CVT Crosstrek. What absolute moronic homosexuals.

• 5 days ago
          Anonymous

The shitty hyundai and shitty subaru are far more "disposable," -- as you put it -- right off the lot, than a 335i over a decade old. What an absolutely moronic homosexual.

• 5 days ago
          Anonymous

When I had My WRX, the loaner car was a Crosstrek sport. It was a much better car. Slightly less road noise, much better ride, no turbo lag, could go over bumpy roads without scraping. much better MPG. CVT is pretty good as well, its able to cruise at low rpm

• 5 days ago
            Anonymous

kek fricking weeblet ricelet stancelet slowgaylet soccermomlet

• 4 days ago
          Anonymous

only alt I can think of is a GLI (fwd, slow, but the engine can be tuned real well) or a Q50 with the VQ.

>ctrl-f
          >stinger
          >zero results
          hell, the V8 charger isn’t too bad if you aren't a b***h about RWD

• 4 days ago
            Anonymous

>hell, the V8 charger isn’t too bad if you aren't a b***h about RWD
            I wish they made a manual Charger, it wouldn't even be that hard to do for dodge since they share a lot of the same parts with the Challenger.

• 5 days ago
        Anonymous

This is 100% the case.

>"it's bad!"
        What else should I consider getting for a practical, sporty, AWD car at this price point?
        >"uhh.... hmmm.... [stops replying]"

• 5 days ago
          Anonymous

Just get an LCI E90 335i xdrive already.

34. 5 days ago
    Anonymous

My advice is don't do it. I bought a WRX new in 2016 and the conclusion I've arrived at after 8 years of ownership is that it's kind of awful. Sure, it's quick and it handles great. But as a daily driver you're going to discover a lot of things about it that suck. The level of road noise inside it is fricking crazy. The paint is so thin it's almost nonexistant. There's absolutely zero road feel through the steering wheel. The seats are absurdly tiny. If you park on a slope with the nose uphill, the bottom of the doors fill up with water when it rains because I'm guessing they only have drain holes at the front. And I'm sure there's plenty more that I'm forgetting.

It really makes me realize how well built the 2001 Honda it replaced was.

35. 5 days ago
    Anonymous

I will admit, while I still don't like the design, this generation looks good in more colors compared to previous gens

• 5 days ago
      Anonymous

I wish there were more options from the factory. 2 blues, red, & orange. I've seen greens, purples, pinks, teal, and yellow wraps & they all look great.

36. 4 days ago
    Anonymous

I'd buy a GR Corolla just for the insurance benefits. WRX's might be the single worst car for insurance costs.

• 4 days ago
      Anonymous

this tbh, though not for the reasons you suggested

37. 4 days ago
    Anonymous

why spend 30-35k on a brand new subaru when you could buy a gently used porsche cayman for less? ~~*new car*~~ buyers never fail to confuse me.

• 4 days ago
      Anonymous

The Cayman is NARP (Not a Real Porsche), that is why.

• 4 days ago
        Anonymous

that was, of course, only an example, your moronic baseless Black personbabble notwithstanding.
        for that money you could get any number of cooler cars which will depreciate less (since they have already depreciated some). why a fricking brand new subaru?

• 4 days ago
          Anonymous

I NEED IT NEWWW YOU DONT UNDERSTAND I NEED TO SHOW SCHOLOMO SHEKELBERG AND THE GOYS AT MY OFFICE IM A BIG BOY AND CAN FINANCE NEW THINGS IM GONNA CONSOOOM

• 4 days ago
            Anonymous

???

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *