>intended to trade in for more fun car after few years
>car prices are fricked now

guess im stuck with this arent I?

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

1. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Cars have gone to shit since 2015 anyway.

2. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>stuck in a good car
    How fricking tragic

3. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Fancy pants college boy thinks he is too good for his Camry. Listen here boy, back in my day we had to WORK for our cars.

We don't like your kind round here, you better git before we cover you with molasses and have ourselves a buck breaking.

4. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Prices are coming down, apparently we're at March 2021 prices right now

https://site.manheim.com/en/services/consulting/used-vehicle-value-index.html

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

>Still up by 50 points (wtf are the units)
      >Takes approximately a year for 50 points to decrease
      >It rose in 2022-2023
      We'll see

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

Remember there were three rounds of stimulus checks, some people bought a car with the first while others used the first to pay off credit cards or whatever, then bought a car with the second (etc.) There's always some seasonality, and inflation is meant to be a thing (trend upward before 2020.) expect it to fall another ~45 points, (maybe more as the economy crashes for a bit, then it'll rebound.) basically extwnd the pre 2020 line and that's where it'll eventually land, barring more government frickery.

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

Do you really think people used their stimulus check to buy a car? $1200, and people think they can go out and buy a car. Huh. If what you're saying is true, people have subsided my expectations in regard to stupidity

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

>muh 1200 stimmy check
          It was the multi-million dollar forgiven PPP loans that every phony small business got

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

This, stimulus checks didn't make people go get a new car. It was less than a month's rent and one time only. Hundreds of thousands of people, however, got 15k+ PPP loans that were then forgiven without repayment.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

Should i wait on buying a 2019+ camaro?
      Im assuming this doesn't really apply to high value cars that have gone out of production right?
      Just have to pick one up as soon as I can.

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

this generally doesn't apply to:
        >high value, super low volume "investment" cars
        >cars that have already bottomed out in terms of depreciation (look up Cargurus price trends for that year)
        everything else, including your cumaro, will be subject to this for at LEAST the next 1-2 years

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

Nice graph. Looks like we should have tracked to about 160s
      At 199, were about 20% over target.
      >$24k Accord should be closer to $20k
      >$10k civic should be closer to $8k
      Not bad it probably works best in the 10-30k range

5. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

>Oh no, a perfectly fine running and driving car, woe is me
    Frick off. Just keep it and buy a weekend fun car

6. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Get a new WRX if you live in a region with 0% apr if you can still find one. Easy.

7. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

>guess im stuck with this arent I?

If you’re not pinching pennies at the moment, just buy a cheaper fun car for the weekend and keep the Camry for commutes. You can get a well-sorted 350Z/G35 for about $10k these days.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

>Nissan
      Maybe if you're Mexican.

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

The only Nissans that Mexicans buy are Frontiers and Titans which are based. Blacks and women buy everything else which is cringe.

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

Shut your b***h ass up you c**t licking fupa fricking Black personhomosexual

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

only beaners drive used G35s

8. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Oh NOO you bought a reliable daily driver what a horrible situation you're in anon. Frick off c**t.

9. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

>guess im stuck with this arent I?
    It's not a bad car to get stuck with. Imagine being the guy that bought a dud and now either has to get bent over in repairs or is at the mercy of said car market.

10. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

If the 4cyl model then my condolences. No good Toyota 4cyl engines since the ZZ

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

Do t listen to this financialet. Oil, plugs, gaskets, and labor are all cheaper on the 4 it's less material and easier to access.

11. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

I mean it will last until the earth gives out

besides, you have a reliable DD why not buy a project car or something?

12. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Try graduating in '07 then gas tripling the next year, suffering through 3 rounds of layoffs, then having your entire facility closed due to some recession thing. Then not finding work in your field for 2-3 years then competing against new grads.
    Haha, isn't life fair and fun!

13. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

The cost of your car went up as well, so you can get more for it.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *