get rekt nerd

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/UwkWVTJ.jpeg

I support all Ivy League chads
      t. Yale

2. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Working for a mega campus like this has to be kino as frick, it's like maintaining your own small city
    I work at a small college and it's pretty good

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

I imagine the condescension from little rich homosexuals would be pretty annoying

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

No one's condescending, you just feel intimidated by those who are younger and more successful than you.

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

if you're near their age it's worse, but once you get a decade or so under your belt and you've seen multiple generations of freshmen show up and eventually graduate and disappear, you basically don't even see them anymore. They're like mobile houseplants.

t. university janny

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

Harvard gays' favorite pasttime (besides circlejerking themselves) is running to MIT and complaining about the elitist culture there

Even IF you land a job which you won't because every field that required a degree if overflooded you're still in $500k of student debt. So even if you start at $100k/yr you still aren't making shit all. You're also probably going to go out and buy a million dollar house you can't afford and a sports car you can't afford. Doctors, lawyers and engineers have some of the worst financial skills imaginable.

Less than 14 percent of MIT grads graduated with any student debt, and those who did owed less than $30k. Student grant money is very nice
        Also, the median salary of a 2023 MIT grad is $110k (average is $126k, but that's slightly skewed by Cali/NY/Boston jobs with higher COL)
        I don't imagine Harvard students make out much worse if at all since they usually come from old money as opposed to the nerds at MIT

And yes I bought my first sports car in cash with my signing bonus, shit was literally cash

Repair Technician. Currently at around $70k and climbing. I got paid to go to school for free all while making a good salary.

Hey, $70k's not bad. Unfortunately for you, MIT, Harvard, and a couple other colleges are still the type that churn out super high earners like yours truly

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

Your degree is irrelevant when some pajeet without a degree can do your job for 1/3 the cost.

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

So don't choose a field where pajeets compete. You seem moronic. Harvard networking is extremely valuable. Most highly educated people aren't failures. Those who are should kill themselves to cull the herd. The US is immensely wealthy with millions of successful people. Bottom feeders chose their fate.

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

People keep saying that, but every time they try the jeets ruin everything they touch. They then send in MIT/similar alumni to fire the poos, replace them with people who kinda know what they're doing, and teach them how to fix whatever shit the previous guys whipped up.
            India superpower 2020 was a failure, and it'll stay that way long after I retire

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

total jeet death

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

>And yes I bought my first sports car in cash with my signing bonus, shit was literally cash
          About to do the same. Graduated recently, and not even from an ivy league.

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

Based, remember if you're going to buy used that most sports car owners actually do use them from time to time so you should be extra careful regarding maintenance, historical records, collisions, and signs of wear

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

Yeah and I do a lot of research, practically stalking, on the forums of the car i want to buy lol. I basically larp as if i own the car already.

3. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Ironically the guy who gets paid to drive that makes more than the students will make.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

You are delusional if you think that Harvard kids don't get good jobs after graduating, irrespective of degree.
      Psychology might be useless but not from Harvard it isn't. The name has SOOOOOO much weight it can make up even the shittiest degrees.

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

Even IF you land a job which you won't because every field that required a degree if overflooded you're still in $500k of student debt. So even if you start at $100k/yr you still aren't making shit all. You're also probably going to go out and buy a million dollar house you can't afford and a sports car you can't afford. Doctors, lawyers and engineers have some of the worst financial skills imaginable.

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

What in the name of cope is this?
          What do you do for a living and how much do you make?

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

Repair Technician. Currently at around $70k and climbing. I got paid to go to school for free all while making a good salary.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

Lmao keep coping manuel their trust fund allowance is worth more than your landscaping company

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

More than first couple years? Sure? In 10 year even the most moronic kid from Harvard will be making double what a ‘campus services’ homosexual makes.

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

You don't make money as you sit there laid off and unable to find a new job.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

No, israelites look after their own. Harvard and other ivy league grads are on the fast track to being future leaders.

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

Oh you can read the brochure. This way of thinking is why Americans are in so much debt.

4. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

For me, it's the international orange public works trucks.

5. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

The college near me wanted Batchelor degrees for grounds maintenance people at around $17 an hour lmao.

6. 1 week ago
    Hotwing

Hotwing Truck

7. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

So many buttblasted losers ITT lol
    t. Harvard alumni

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

>alumni
      alumnus. so much for that fancy education of yours

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

>word ends in s
        >it's singular

Verbal communication was a mistake.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

bro the best college in the world was a couple blocks away and you chose to go to harvard instead

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

MIT is a good school no doubt

8. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

That's a lotta leafs!

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

*Canadians

9. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Someone post forest service green

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

>forest service

10. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

I have an interview coming up for a job at a large public university (backend developer for their databases)

I hope I get it, I missed out on college and being around a bunch of young people might be fun

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

Good luck man You can do it

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

thank you

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

Working in higher ed IT is great, no stress at all and no one's losing money when things aren't working. Also campuses have way more greenery than any office. Plus a pension, hard to get that now a days
      And when the weather's nice? Booty shorts everywhere

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

I really hope I get it. I'm trying to learn as much about the langauge they use as I can beforehand so I'm prepared and ready. Getting an entry level tech job is a nightmare right now, if you check the r/cscareerquestions or the DA tech workers general its pure doom and despair and suicide. If I don't get this then I'll have to go be a bar back or waiter or something. blogpost over.

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

>Booty shorts everywhere
        Am i gay for liking winter cause the girls wear tight jeans instead
        Maybe im just low T

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *