Has?

Has DA ever hitckhiked/picked up hitchhikers? Any stories or are they mostly boring?

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

They always ended up being either religious freaks or going "we should kill all the Black folk and other shitskins"

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

End? That's how I greet.

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

never picked anyone up but when I was in college, we threw a beanbag at a hitchhiker as we drove past and it slammed him into the ground. Still laugh about it when I think back

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Like a hackey sack beanbag or those ones hippeis sit on?

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I did it once. It was cold out and I saw a woman hitchhiking at night and I decided "frick it" and pulled over. Asked her where she was going, and she said a place that was actually further down the interstate than I was going, but not far enough out of my way that I didn't mind taking her all the way. We didn't really talk during the ride. I had an intrusive thought about random crimes being the hardest to solve. For her part she was zipped up in her jacket leaning against the door and probably had her hand on a knife in her pocket in case I was a psycho. When we got to the city limits I asked her where she wanted to be dropped off. She indicated a truck stop near the interstate, and when we got there she hopped out and headed for the trucks parked for the night like she knew someone in one of the trucks, but was probably just an experienced lot lizard looking for a place to sleep. I decided after dropping her off that I wasn't going to do it again, and that was that. I hope you enjoyed my boring story.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

nice read anon. enjoyed it while i took a shit.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I also enjoyed it thanks anon

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I used to pick up hitchhikers when I was in high school and college in the late 90's and early 00's. No bad experiences. One time I gave a ride to guy who had just got out of jail while I was on my way home with a QP of weed that I had just bought under the passenger seat of my Miata. I got him super blazed.

I did a lot of hitchhiking myself for a few years in the mid-00's when I was living in a commune in northern California. I knew all the good spots for getting rides on the I-5 between San Diego and Seattle. Only bad experience was with a guy in a shitty diesel W123 Merc who drove fricking slow and stopped all the time and was just too weird. Coolest ride was with a retired lady-of-the-night in a V12 Jag XJS who picked me and my girlfriend up outside of Seattle and did the ~500 miles to where we got out in less than 5 hours while smoking weed most of the time. Longest trip was when I got kicked out and hitched the ~2000 miles to my mother's house solo over the course of a week with less than $20 in my pocket.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Ok grandpa

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Why'd you get kicked out? Showed your true powerlevel or something?

Also, ever see that episode of Malcolm in the Middle?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>Why'd you get kicked out? Showed your true powerlevel or something?
        Nothing that interesting. Just normal commune drama. I hitchhiked home, worked in the capitalist economy for a few months, bought a sweet 1985 MR-2 for $1500, and, by that time, the drama had passed, so I drove back and stayed another couple years.

>Also, ever see that episode of Malcolm in the Middle?
        It's a good episode. Never had anything like that happen to me. I got rides from truckers from time to time. There's a truck stop near Mount Shasta on the I-5 that's good for that. Some of the others at the commune were friends with a Nepalese trucker named "Happy" who had a regular route going up and down the I-5, so they could call him and catch a ride when they wanted to go somewhere.

Only bad experience I had with a trucker was a guy who picked me up outside of Bakersfield and was going to take me to Barstow, but his load got cancelled, and I ended up getting dropped off in Mojave. It seemed alright at first, but it turned out to be totally dead, and I spent basically all day there until finally a friendly young woman who worked as bartender at the local legion hall picked me up and gave me a ride to Kramer Junction, which was a great spot. She was really nice-- wish I had got her number.

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

the virgin hitchhiker vs the chad train jumper

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

?si=DdWu5_V4TBaH-0Jl&t=33

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>200 camera cuts in 3 seconds
        clicked out of that shit as fast as I could jesus christ

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I stopped for an old man walking the line one day. About half way to Ft. Myers and he told me he was heading to Miami. He was going the complete opposite direction so I gave him a lift to the greyhound station. He smelled of sweat and shit but I was happy to help. Poor man would have been so confused.

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

not only do i not pick them up, but i make sure to go over water to drench them

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

t. Cowardly non-sex-haver

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Hell no. No good deed goes unpunished.

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

picked up these two hippie chicks once trying to get a ride to the next town over, about 20 miles away. They were cute but smelled like they hadn't showered in 2 weeks and talked about curing cancer with oregano or something

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous
  11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

just some literal kid and his dog trying to meet up with his sister the next town over
    bought him some fast food and chicken nuggets for the dog.

12. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>2015 I worked at summer camp
    >on a day off we're given a 15 passenger van for the group to use as long as there's two DDs
    >everyone except the driver and his front passenger is drinking like crazy
    >end up picking up a guy who was jogging in the area and was trying to get back to his girlfriend's house
    >a few minutes after dropping him off, see an old man hitchhiking and says he wants to go to the ice cream place down the road
    >whole van gets hyped up on it
    >take him there and stop for ice cream
    I miss those days. We probably made both of their days by coming in clutch and being a fun group.

13. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I picked up this girl who was mildly scary who was very obviously high and kept trying to bum weed off me that I don't have.

14. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

how come truck drivers are cool about pickup people up

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Where do you think they get all those prostitutes they have to murder in between shifting gears?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

It's lonely on the road

15. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Picked one up few years back who was larping as a penniless hippie but was actually a college professor.
    I decided to drive faster and faster until he noticed.
    He never did until I dropped him off and he checked time.
    He kept talking about theater the whole time.

16. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I once took an Ukrainian guy (before the war) for ~300km. He told me he was studying in Paris, but doing it mostly remotely. Whenever he needed to be there in presence (for exams or signing some sheets), he would just hitchhike across Europe to Paris and Back again. Some truckers apparently let him sleep in their cab.
    Otherwise, we didn't talk much. When I made a pause to go to the toilet, I made him wait outside because I didn't trust him to not steal the car.

17. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I've had a hitchhiker see the rust on my car and change his mind like
    Buddy

18. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Not hitchhikers, but their car broke down. They took the shuttle with us to go ski. Got back to the lot and their starter was toast. Very uneventful. A car full of autists. We talked about love on the spectrum. The sister said it made her feel like she was on the spectrum. She definitely was.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

should have fricked her

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *