>have sold 4 of my cars in my life. >NEVER seen any of them again in the road after selling them

>have sold 4 of my cars in my life
>NEVER seen any of them again in the road after selling them
>I dont even live in a big city, just a 600k smallish mid city with no metro area

Have you ever seen a car you sold being driven in the street? I kinda wish I could see my truck just to see if its being taken care of

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I had it 10 years, Someone else has this now, if it's still around.
    Even after I sold to a couple, some Mustang resto shop ended up with it. I'd get random calls, asking what I did here, or what did I know about that, etc. One guy called and he was mad at me because the oil shaft gear dropped into the engine and if I sold the car that way? So I know someone was working on it. Had all receipts, from when bought new at Beverly Ford Lincoln Mercury in Beverly Hills. First thing this car got was a set of shocks from Harris Garage in Ventura Ca 1969. And it goes on from there, thick as a phone book. A big empty spot in my life where this car used to be.
    Think I'll go cry now, brb

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Why did you sell it if you're now regretting it ?

2. 2 months ago
    Bepis

You could probably do a VIN check and see where they were registered after you sold them. Depending where you sold it to, individual buyers will travel for cars they really want, dealers will send shit to auction or other lots they own, and a Carmax might send the thing across the country if it doesn’t sell quickly locally.

Also somebody may have driven the things for 6mos and crashed them or rekt the trans or overheated the thing after a coolant leak and they went to the junkyard fairly soon after you sold them.

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>600k
    >smallish mid city
    That's one of the 30 largest cities in the US.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>no metro area

its small. Living in a 30k suburban "city" with a 2 million metro area is way bigger than this

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

600k puts you in a city like Memphis, Boston, or Vegas. You are disconnected from the world if you don't believe those are big cities.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>moron doesn’t understand metro areas

All of those “600k” cities you posted are all 1m+ metro areas

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

So you're saying your city is actually smaller because it is a stand-alone 600k person city? While similarly sized big cities like Tucson or Albuquerque are actually "metro areas" including a bunch of suburbs spread across 50 miles of desert, and thus they're bigger? Your argument doesn't make sense.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I honestly couldn't figure out his argument but now I do clearly. What a moron.

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I found my old rx8 for sale on fb market after 2 years. Two separate ads in two weeks, guy put a used engine in it then sold it, another guy bought it the same week and put another engine it in and tried to flip it. Looked beat to frick and the wheels got spray painted black. Who the frick spray paints legit mazda speed wheels?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Be glad that morons often out themselves. Some of them are crafty enough to hide their work.

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Ive owned lots of cars and 1/3 were sold to family/frens, some were junked. Im pretty sure i see a few of my old shitboxes around, but I honestly cant tell if that was my blue Subaru or some identical one cause it was a popular color scheme and trim level. Same goes for the tahoe, suburban, the pickups and a few others.

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

other side of this, i showed the previous owner my manual swap, he had no idea it was a thing with these cars. was a shame that his dad passed just a few months earlier. it was his car and i thought he would've liked to see it still putting about town.

7. 2 months ago
    s10fag

I scrapped my '80 F250 in 2019, queen citys turnover was so fricking slow i went back to rip the drivers door off 4 years later for my 94 F150.

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I traded my bike in at a dealer then saw it years later at a bike meet. The new owner was pretty cool

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

a city with 600k is a big city,no wonder you never saw any of them unless you go out everyday specifically looking for them,exactly what cars were they?

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Every car i sold was either for scrap or someone a few hours away came to buy it because it was something only autists would buy.

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I saw one of my cars in a junkyard, it felt pretty bad even though I knew it was on its last legs. I know it was mine cuz I had replaced the center armrest cover with one that was distinctly a different color gray from the rest of the interior.

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>sell my first car to some pajeet
    >get a call 3 months later from insurance confirming id sold it to him
    >he crashed it

lmao

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *