Have you ever been involved in a road rage incident?

Have you ever been involved in a road rage incident?

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

nah
    my relatives when I was very little said if you lose your middle finger in Boston you qualify for handicapped plates
    the first time I visited them in Boston not long after 2 dudes stopped in the middle of the road to have a fist fight in front of our car

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I see Mbuttholes are proudly living up to their reputation.

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>looking for spot in two narrow beach parking lots, each on opposite sides of the road
    >each consists of one two-lane road and parking on each side, so turning around is really annoying and blocks each way up
    >see nothing open after going most of the way down the lot, decide to quickly turn around in handicapped spot so I can try the second lot
    >homosexual with his gf coming the opposite way decides to speed up and block me into the spot so I can't get out of it
    >He must've thought I was going to steal another spot another car was pulling out of, but was sitting so far back from it that I know he knows he was being a dickhead
    >I wait a minute then get out of my car and scream at him
    "chill man just chill"
    "MOVE YOUR FRICKING CAR"
    >apologize to my gf for having to see that
    >I got a spot at the other lot and had a great day otherwise
    I yell at white people in blue states because I know they're not armed.

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>on highway
    >in left lane doing 15 over posted limit
    >suv that has been following for a while abruptly swerves into right lane and attempts to overtake me
    >because he accelerated up to around 100mph he catches up with a car in the right lane almost immediately
    >this leaves a 5 foot gap between my car and uninvolved driver on right
    >SUV driver apparently thinks he has the noclip cheat turned on and tries to merge directly into my vehicle
    >catches his rear tire on my side bumper
    >downshift
    >V8 RWD go vroom
    >completely overpower his vehicle and slam him into concrete barricade
    >SUV loses control and bounces into adjoining lane
    >spins out
    >speed off with his taillights facing mine
    To this day I legitimately have no idea what that guy was thinking. That SUV was not at all suited to the maneuver he attempted and even if he had successfully overtaken me it would have just meant going roughly the same speed I was already traveling since there was another guy in front of me maintaining similar speed

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

You come off like a machoman wannabe making up a story.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

t. ford windstar owner

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

if buttholes like you used the left lane only for passing, issues like this wouldn't exist.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>risking some serious frick up like maiming or killing people just to inflate his own fragile ego
      You should have just break a bit, let the hasty suv in and go on with your day.

Also like another anon said, imagine thinking you are hot shit for being slow and hogging the left lane. Just another DA noskills pussy homosexual thinking highly of himself because of brands and material possessions.
      You are a moron and shouldn't be on the road, thats coming from someone who speeds and weaves through traffic blasting music every day.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

The guru.
        I enjoy driving like a mad c**t as much as anyone else, however just going about things peacefully and chilled is very stress free and at the end of the day, probably more likely to get me home without a frickup.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>Also like another anon said, imagine thinking you are hot shit for being slow and hogging the left lane.
        >in left lane doing 15 over posted limit
        >guy three car lengths ahead was maintaining similar speed
        If doing 90 in a 75 is "going too slow" while going with the flow of traffic then you are an actual moron who just gets pissed off when any car is in front of you on the road

Left is for passing. Road governing at 70mph in the passing lane deserved you being trashed.

The frick place do you live where the posted speed on the freeway is 55? Are you a time traveler from the OPEC Crisis?

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

go look up the definition of a two way intra state freeway you ABSOLUTE moron

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

You seem really upset by the idea that intentionally colliding with someone else's vehicle can result in the other driver pit maneuvering your gay wagon into a wall

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I just like calling people stupid whne they are obviously fricking stupid.

my god you're dumb. it's actually almost impressive how you're so fricking moronic and yet can imitate the facsimile of a normal human being.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Left is for passing. Road governing at 70mph in the passing lane deserved you being trashed.

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I once honked at someone for almost merging into me. And on a different occasion was once honked at for almost merging into someone else.
    Closest ive experienced to road rage XD.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Also ive been honked at for going at the ducking speed limit instead of going 10 over ;____;

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Yes, unfortunately nearly every week I have one or two morons who try to follow me home or shower me in compliments about my driving. People in this city are fricked in the head and don't understand how right of way works and proper zipper merges, overtaking, as go apeshit if they get passed and think they're losing a few seconds of their commute (they aren't) and then decide to enact petty revenge and end up wasting even more time.

Thank god none of them can drive worth shit. I've never met one who can match me turn for turn in the alleyways at speed before they completely lose me and I can slip into all manner of hidden driveways with hidden vantage points to watch for them to leave the area before I go home.

Never a dull day. Saw a Mercedes nearly wreck himself the other day because I merged legally in front of him after giving him tons of warning and even accelerating to give more space. He didn't like that and decided to rocket ahead dangerously and nearly wrecked himself and another at about 160. At least it got me to work quicker.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>le zipper merging
      lmao you fly up a line of cars, wedge yourself in at the very end and are SHOCKED when the bitter wagie you cut off and barely-didnt-sideswipe is angry. Stunning.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

some wannabe traffic cop b***h of a lady was trying to straddle two lanes behind me well before the two lanes finally merged so i just went extra slow in the already slow traffic, and let the car beside her in front of me. the resulting seethe was some of the funniest shit i ever witnessed, couldn't wipe the shit eating grin off my face even if my life depended on it

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Been involved in several, some were caused by me being a dumbass 18 year old both getting pissed off at people and me pissing other people off. However now I really think it's a good idea at this point to avoid escalation, flipping people off even if I believe they deserve it. A car is a fricking lethal weapon. You risk putting you lives and everyone else's lives around you in jeopardy.

That being said I do get impatient sometimes. The most recent was a couple weeks ago. I wanted to go 60 down 55 mph two laner. This person in a jeep was going between 45 and maybe 50. I had just worked 13 hours and wanted to get the frick home. It was not a no passing zone. When I decided to non aggressively overtake them I used my signals but the son of a b***h decided to speed up and not let me get over. Flashing brights and that bullshit. They ended up flipping me off. I was in the wrong for being impatient but they were definitely in the wrong for trying to escalate shit like that.

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

yeah i cut a beaner off for cruising in the left lane going 50mph late at night
    >he speeds up and tailsgates me honking and flashing his brights
    >follows me off the freeway and through 4 different turns still honking and flashing brights
    >i consider driving to police station
    >say frick it and pull in empty, dark parking lot
    >no idea what he looks like or how big he is so i'm just gonna swing on him as he's attempting to get out of his car
    >pull over
    >jog over to his car
    >he locks his door and pulls out his phone

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I want to do this, but with a C7 front and a C6 back.

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Not in my current daily on just under two years of having it. I've also never been tailgated in it, then again it's a Smart Fortwo so I assume everyone thinks I'm driving as fast as I can and there's no point getting angry at me
    >Inversely I get a lot of double takes when I'm flying through traffic as 75+ because I'm tiny and can almost lane split like a bike
    Good times

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

No, other people have raged at me but I just drove away.

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Shit who hasn't. People are on a hair trigger these days

>Be merging onto highway
    >People are zipper merging
    >Mexican in a 2500 ram refuses to let me in bumper humping the guy in front of him
    >Blasted my horn at them
    >Get in behind them and into the next lane flipping them off as I pass
    >Truck loses his mind
    >Truck merges behind me
    >Tailgates so close I can't even see above the hood in my back window
    >He's leaning out the window honking and flashing his high beams
    >Traffic opens up a bit
    >Decide to get away from this butthole
    >Start slipping through traffic a bit
    >The massive truck starts forcing his way through traffic to follow me
    >He pulls next to me and does the fake out swerving at me
    >Tells me to pull over
    >Finally merge off to a much less busy freeway
    >Open it up and get some distance on him
    >Settle in on the new highway and when I look in the rear view I see the frickin dodge rolling coal coming up fast
    >Pedal to the metal
    >Weave through a few cars
    >Truck is not far behind despite going 145mph
    >Traffic starts building up as we get to a construction zone
    >Manage to get a few cars ahead
    >Guy is trying to get his way over to me
    >Shoulder is narrow but being in little car I slip in and start squeezing past some cars
    >I get to my exit and and make a couple rights to get away
    >Didn't see the guy again
    Some people just have no self awareness

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

yeah I would have just parked somewhere and shot him halfway through that story.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

you should have pulled over and gave him a fade. otherwise don't flip people off. you will try to cope and say something about how you are above that, but the truth is you are a pussy. i'd slap you if I was your dad.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>Some people just have no self awareness
      you are one of them,you escalated the situation and then pussied out when faced with the consequences

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

a dump truck was tailgating me in my 2000lb shitbox so I slowed down to the speed limit for the next 5 miles. When finally we went our separate ways at the junction he at yelled at me that I drive like a b***h. I didn't react or even turn my head. I thought it was funny.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>tired of speeder in my neighborhood street
      >pull out right in front of speeder
      >go speed limit near the middle where he cant pass
      >stop suddenly to turn then turning on blinkers
      >guy gets angry and flicks me off
      I think I feed off their negative energy

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I sometimes love tailgaters. Some cars have reverse taillights that are red, that look like breaks, which you can turn off and on. 9/10 a tailgater will be riding that ass, flip the switch and they're off that ass. What's nice about it too, is the car obviously doesn't slow down, so while they're slowing down, thinking I am, I'm just going right on along.

Which obviously upsets the boomers and poorgays. Oh well.

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>guy in some old land cruiser or patrol can't turn for shit
    >goes into my lane in the middle of the turn and he's pretty damn close to me too
    >tap horn
    >he swerves back to his own lane
    >as road straightens out he swerves over in front of me and back again
    >have no idea wtf is going on
    >road splits, one direction continues straight, other is left turn
    >look at him from left turn as he's going straight, it's some middle eastern guy in his late 40s-50s and he's giving me a dirty look
    >wife riding shotgun is staring dead straight ahead trying to pretend that she's invisible
    probably not her first time

14. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Only one where I was the baddie
    >Be driving on freeway
    >Freeway is congested but still moving at highway speeds
    >I have a gap of about 2 car lengths in front of me
    >Just pass some cars in the right lane
    >Mercedes cuts me off and gets into the gap in front of me
    >butthole...back off a bit to maintain some following distance
    >The Prius behind me goes for the gap in the right lane too
    >He nearly sideswiped me and the person I'm passing in the process to get into the 1.5 car length gap between me and the Mercedes
    >Honk at the guy
    >He flips me off
    >Unquenchablerage.exe
    >Find a gap and get over 3 lanes around some rigs and back around in front
    >Slip right into the gap between the Prius and the Mercedes and slow down in front of the Prius
    >Bring the fricker to 20mph as he blasts his horn
    >He goes around and attempts to brake check me but I simply dodge him
    >I flip him off and he speeds away
    Felt pretty great, not gonna lie

15. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I followed a old moron guy home when he cut me off once when I was delivering for Amazon in Portland during COVID. The guy was a total gayot and I just snapped that day. After the first few minutes I could see he kept looking back in his mirror at me because he knew something was wrong. The idiot finally got to his house slammed on the brakes and his wife ran inside well he stayed in his car. I pulled up to him and said hey buddy. I know where you live now and then I drove away.
    I have never seen a man look so scared before in my life kek.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>"t-thanks I know where I live too"
      >reach for keys
      >spaghetti falls out

16. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>truck cuck with a ponytail refused to properly zipper merge, double cut me off then got stuck at a light, got out and smacked him across the face so hard but he refused to get out and fight
    >FedEx guy nearly rammed into me from a stopped position on the side of the road, didn't even check if there was traffic before pulling out, follow him to his next stop, it's a fat beaner and he's high as frick, didn't accept the fight and didn't even seem like he knew where he was
    >pajeet trucker purposely ran into me when I refused to let him cut me off, stopped and acted like I was going to handle the accident, he tells me I need to pay him now, bash his fricking head in so badly and break his arm backwards
    >beaner obviously trying to insurance scam, slamming on his brakes purposely trying to get people to rear end him, drive alongside him and shoot right at his fricking face, only missed because of the motion while driving, he smiles like he's got me now and does a hand motion where he rubs his fingers together like "give me money," pulls in front of me not letting me leave, probably then realizes what he's going to get if he actually gets out of the car (I'm fully prepared to kill him), drives off
    >Black person throws I shit you not fried chicken bones in a tray out her window just blatantly littering at a stop light, I get out and throw them the frick back in her window getting barbecue sauce everywhere, she gets out and chimps, I say ok let's fight monkey I'm not holding back, she backs down and throws the trash in the street again, I throw it in her face this time and get fully aggressive, she gets in the car and rolls up the windows, refuses to move so i just drive around her, this was an intersection with like 50 cars and no one even honked or said anything, California is a fricking lawless nightmare, but I'm getting sick of it and lashing out

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>shoot right at his fricking face, only missed because of the motion while driving
      Anon no! You need anger management therapy seriously.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

based. never change anon. dont shoot me though pleas3

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Do not give me a reason to unleashed my wrath of justice and I will not. These pieces of human trash need to be held accountable.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>shooting at beaners and beating pajeets and littering nigs
      Based.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Not gonna lie I'd like to see that happening.

17. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Literally 20 minutes ago
    >empty Sunday morning streets
    >approaching a green right turn arrow at about 30 mph, the speed limit
    >gay in a beat to shit old chebby pickup waiting at the red in the left turn lane yells out his window "hey slow down, buddy"
    >I'm not your buddy, guy
    >rip a tiny skid after the corner just to piss him off, don't even need to countersteer much
    >he honks
    lmao, get fricked loser. probably just jealous of my decades old miata and sour someone else might dare to be having a good time in his presence

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>20 minutes ago
      >Sunday morning
      But it's Monday night

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I hate Australians.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

that was in texas where I am from

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

How could it be 20mins ago and Sunday morning?
          It's only Friday night here (just gone midnight).

What kind of drugs do they have in Texas son?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>20 minutes ago
            >Sunday morning
            But it's Monday night

Are these attempts at humor?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Attempts at logic.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>mr FACTS and LOGIC has managed to miss that every post has a timestamp
            curious

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I'm going to do something rare...
            Admit I was wrong. I just checked the timestamp properly and I see it was from the 25th. Ahem, so, uhhh, my bad.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

based grown adult that can admit when they were wrong

18. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>Driving to work at a coastal resort down 1 of 2 2-lane roads
    >Come upon a wild homosexual in a Mustang harassing some old lady who’s clearly having a bad day
    >Come up behind honking butthole, blasting my own horn and bullying the guy
    >He’s livid and wants to fight, motions to pull over
    >Wait for him to get out, act like I am too, then speed around him laughing

Always a good time, he was a manlet too with spiky hair.

19. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>few months ago
    >rainy monday morning to work
    >already pissed off
    >enter single lane ramp to highway
    >old fart cuts me off on the right in his old fiat cuckbox, have to slam on brakes to avoid outright killing him
    >honk
    >he flips me off
    >see red
    >immediately catch up next to him and call his mother a dirty wienersucking prostitute
    >he attempts to sidesweep off the road, dodge him
    >gas, reach in front of him, slam the brakes and stop the car in front, block the traffic
    >me, his tard lard ass and his balding wife exit the vehicle
    >he attempts to open his mouth but I immediately one two his ass to the ground and break his tard nose
    >wife screaming
    >he gets up, punch him again
    >I didn't even take my hat or sunglasses off at this point
    >wife yelling me to watch out and something about his husband being a dangerous criminal cause "he's got tattoos", dumbest shit I've ever heard
    >spit in his face and push him back into his shitbox yelling at him to frick off
    >stand next to my car as I watch him speed away with a broken nose
    >head to work with my nuckles red with some rando's blood

most therapeutic monday morning ever, went from feeling like shit to amazing for the rest of the day

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>see red

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Cool fanfiction bro

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>road rage thread
        >post about road rage
        >"cool fanfiction bro"
        lol, lmao
        If your life boring enough that the very idea of a simple fistfight is far fetched enough to be a fanfiction, I can't help you.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>Post real life experiences please
          >Writes a very clearly exaggerated self indulgent ego piece
          Sure fella, and I punched out 18 commies and got laid twice yesterday going out to buy some milk

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

what part of it seems exaggerated to you? Motherfricker was a tarded old fart, it's not like i knocked out rocky balboa
            You sound insecure

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I think it's hilarious that you believe that beating up somebody's grandpa is a feat worth bragging about.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

cool moving goalposts
            but yeah, it felt amazing considering the subject and what he tried to do
            enjoy this last (you) and go be a homosexual somewhere else

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Why not just head over to a retirement home and get it all over with

20. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I like to bully SUVs that like to speed and weave through traffic in the city. Will tailgate the shit out of them, get along side them at a light, floor it and intentionally cut them off. None of them do shit because they are all financed and are scared of anything happening to the car.

I will have a story for you when one of them grows some balls.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

They're just smarter than you hence why they bought a practical vehicle. They see a dumb Black person chimping and just let him fling shit.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Having kids in a dense city is not practical. Having a large SUV in a dense city is not practical. Racing to the next red is not practical. Plus they do literally the same thing before I do it back, they just can't go faster than me.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>Racing to the next red is not practical.
          but it's fun

21. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

The only road rage incident I have was from I was much much younger. Drove a crown vic, was a tank though.

On 2 lane highway in left lane doing 5-10 over. butthole comes up on my bumper, flashes his lights and honks. I'm passing people in the right lane, not going slow. So I don't move over. He get madder and madder. I hit the emergency flashers button so it looks like i hit the brake lights, he hits brakes, then comes back honking and flashing. I do it again, he gets wise that i'm not actually braking. Lanes merge from 2 to 1 just after we pass the cars on the right, and I know he's going to pass on the right in the merge area. I floor it (stupid i know but i was young), he has to get back behind me, we're now doing 90+. He starts coming up close again, so this time, i stomp on the brakes, I mean just slam them. He must have thought for a split second I was doing the emergency flashers again as it was a delay for him to brake and when he did, he had to swerve off to the side, went down a ditch, through a wooden sign and back up into a parking lot, I just keep going and don't look back. Nothing ever happened from it.

22. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>driving down main street with a buddy
    >come up on intersection of main st and road where all the moronic old people live
    >intersection is notorious in town for having people pull out in front of you
    >in right lane because my turn is coming up, see moronic old person pull into turn lane and sit at the light
    >if he goes for it, that'll be the third person this week
    >as if on cue, he waits until I'm almost in the intersection and then creeps out into the lane
    >whip around him while honking and flip him off for good measure
    >he honks back, I can already see him getting worked up in the rearview
    >pulls up to me at next light with his window down and mouth open like hes going to say something, but I don't even give him the chance
    >"you pull out in front of me and then honk like I fricked up? did you even look before you turned?"
    >high and mighty boomer rage fades to the face of a man who realized he probably shouldn't have a drivers license
    >call him a c**t and drive off before he rationalizes why I'm still the butthole somehow

23. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Twice. First time:
    >right lane of the highway, going a few over the limit, my exit is coming up
    >gay in a Jaguar or something comes up behind me at about 100, swerved around me
    >cuts me off, probably less than a foot from my bumper to his
    >give him a honk
    >he slams on the brakes, I slam on mine to avoid hitting him
    >he flips me off, I return the favor
    >he makes a punching motion at the side of his head
    >I make a finger gun and point it at my own head
    >He stops his car and goes to get out of his car. We are now stopped on the exit ramp, and traffic is piling up behind us
    >grab trusty glawk and rack it where he can see it
    >manlet sees my piece and scurries back into his car, and speeds off
    >let him go and think nothing of it
    Second time
    >downtown in big city
    >walking back to my car, which is parked on the other side of the street
    >cross the street when the WALK sign is active
    >motorcyclist runs a red light and nearly runs me over
    >leap put of the way and continue on my way to my car
    >motorcyclist sees me get into my car, stops and starts revving his shit
    >starts screaming about how gay my car is
    >get into my car and pull the trusty glawk from my waistband, just in case this moron does something
    >I just sort of sit in my car and stare at him for maybe 30 seconds before he rides off
    I don't really like this gun, but it's cheap and shoots straight.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>trusty glawk
      See, the thing I like about the UK is that you have to get out and actually hit someone like a real man.
      US road rage sucks because of the guns (so did South Africa for the same reason).

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

I guess That explains why the UK is populated by spineless cuckolds who talk plenty shit, but never do anything

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>Wants to get out and have a fist fight
          >hurr durr spineless cuck
          You're not very bright are you? Common core curriculum?

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

I think you might have trouble understanding english.

24. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

One where I knew sorta what I was doing:
    >riding r6 down quiet 4 lane road at 8pm
    >guy in beat up grandam goes past me doing like 60 maybe
    >let him go a ways then drop gears and fly by him at wide open throttle
    >he’s on my right so he got the full smoke from my cheesy m4 slip on
    >slow down a bit as this is in the city and there are stoplights and side streets and stuff
    >hes coming up in my rearview
    >maybe he wants to race or maybe he wants to run me over
    >going like 100 down street as dude follows me
    >decide to slow and he pulls alongside screaming at me to “lay the bike down!”
    >say “nice race”
    >get to stoplight he gets out of his car with something in his hands
    >nope out of there filtering through 2 cars and driving away
    I don’t know if I should have got off or not but i think he had a weapon and I don’t think I could fight in a helmet.
    Lots of stories now that I think about it, there’s a class of people get extremely riled when they see a guy having fun on a bike.
    You can call me a pussy btw but I got 3 kids so I honestly stopped antagonizing people so much a few years ago. I kinda miss it in a sick way but yeah I’m not trying to spread that negativity as much

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

One more why not
      >riding same r6 on 4th of July in American flag tank top
      >being polite and courteous to all drivers
      >feeling patriotic, decide to give the motorcycle wave to oncoming Harley even though I ignore them mostly
      >ride on to gas station
      >moments later a Harley rolls up blasting horn and middle aged fat manlet screaming
      >realize he’s aiming this at me
      >he pulls up and see his wife on back lol
      >take off helmet
      >”you flipped me off you motherfricker”
      >im astounded because I didn’t
      >”no I didn’t I waved at you though”
      >”I saw, you pulled it back real fast”
      >legit confused tell him I didn’t
      >he’s been screeching so lots of onlookers even employees outside
      >don’t want to be in jail, kids excited for fireworks later.
      >tell him “look I promise I didn’t flip you off”
      >he goes away
      It was a surreal experience, several people told me I did a good job
      Still sometimes wonder what it means to pull it back real fast but I guess some things weren’t meant for me to know

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I'm thinking he meant you 'pulled your index finger back real quick'. Ridiculous though.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Nice back tyre.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>misses antagonizing people
      my homie, you got that troll spirit. russling jimmies is always fun. and yes, people seem to get mad when they see someone having fun with a toy they cannot afford. same happens with me with my car.

25. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>driving normal-sized car at night
    >brodozer coming the other way
    >bright ass LED headlights, driving with bright ass LED foglights on
    >flash highbeams
    >manlet highbeams me back
    >frick you homosexual, I don't care if I die
    >cross the centerline and aim right for him
    >he veers onto the shoulder to avoid me because he's a pussy
    This happens a couple times a week.
    It's so tiresome.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>cross the centerline and aim right for him
      Top kek

26. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>just got my license
    >driving home from college
    >going round roundabout slowly
    >pajette in an suv with about 20 children in the back almost crashed into the back of me
    >tailgates me down the next road-50mph speed limit
    >my shitbox fiesta is in no rush to accelerate
    >pajette death wishes across solid central line to overtake, almost causes head on crash as oncoming traffic has to swerve onto grass
    >she slams her brakes on just in front
    >gets out starts screaming at me pointing at me through my windscreen, not sure if english some other language
    >open door slightly
    >she runs back into her car screaming as traffic overtakes both of us, car horns blaring as they go past
    >speeds off with her child on board sticker

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

those baby on board frickers always drive like psychos man. then get mad if you overtake them or whatever. literally, minivans are the number one vehicle that tries racing me at stop lights. like really? my car is going to smoke your child carrier with ease. just another reason i never want to get married and have kids, if that's all you have to look forward to is racing sports cars and losing in your minivan.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

You could have thinned the planet of 21 pajeets that day anon. Think on your sins.

27. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

just remembered another one
    >get ready to pull out of petrol station, angle myself like it's a highway merge
    >two lane main road, lots of traffic
    >eventually gap appears in shoulder lane and I take it
    >some ford ranger in the other lane absolutely loses his shit and lays on his horn, as if i was gonna hit him despite me never having even gone over the divider line
    >roll my eyes and just keep driving along
    >can see out of the corner of my vision that he's trying speed match to get my attention to yell at me
    >pay no more attention to him and after a few seconds he eventually gives up
    goddamn drama queens

28. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>be me, migrant from war torn country in the early 90s
    >spent years fighting Muslim and Druze militias in Lebanon remember this ok?
    >work hard and buy small car to get me to construction site and home as I live in a big city
    >driving in peak hour after a hard day as a carpenter
    >moron homosexual on a Harley behind me is revving and swerving
    >change lanes and let him pass
    >not good enough for him
    >he starts yelling at me and abusing me
    >I swear back in my language and he goes insane forcing me to pull over
    >I stop on the side of the road and get out
    >see his vest that says gypsy jokers mc
    >he shoves me and I fall on footpath
    >I see a loose brick from a small fence and take it
    >lose my shit and beat him over the head and face
    >he loses consciousness and I get in my car and go home
    >tell my neighbour what happened and he says "Anon, these are dangerous people. They have guns"
    >I tell him hamdillah thank God and sit on my verandah with my arak and my shotgun waiting.

Him and his friends never showed up.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

And immigrants are supposed to make America better?

29. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

> be driving
    > have genesis g70 sports package
    > 0-60 is 4 seconds
    > tards n their shitbox thinks it's a boomer car
    > stuck behind this shitbox
    > won't let me pass
    > shitbox starts picking up speed
    > finally shitbox passes car in right lane
    > shitbox won't move over, but instead thinks it can get away
    > the farting and smell of premium gas is real
    > still on shitbox's ass
    > shitbox moves over to right lane
    > drop gear n blast off
    > shitbox trys to keep up, but can't
    > shitbox no where to be found

Poor guy. Probably really damaged his ego.

> be in same genesis
    > cruising at 80
    > 4 cylinder crossover on ass
    > move over
    > crossover won't pass
    > drop gear to go forward n back real fast
    > crossover sad
    > overtake crossover n blast off
    > crossover gone

Idk why ppl do that though. Too many ppl are like that. They ride ass, but when I move, they won't overtake. These NPCs are all to real.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

generally driving any old car is like this. people just don't think that old cars can go fast unless it looks like a sports car.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I love damaging egos like this. Here’s a couple of my clap stories:

>Brown Muslim thinks he can get up on me with his 2.0T accord sport
      >Little does he know I built the engine in my Crown Vic exactly to deal with japboxes
      >Proceed to put a bus length on him from 30-80
      >1st-2nd shift happens at 60 and chirps the tire
      >Brown moslem trying to laugh it off but you can tell he was buttmad

>Two white metrosexuals in a Tesla try to get up on me
      >Im in my speed3 this time
      >I have to rev it out all the way but stay in front
      >Puff a big cloud of carcinogenic oil smoke in his face as I shift 2nd-3rd
      >Pull up to the red light
      >Metrosexuals be BUGGING
      >Keep looking forward, i pay no mind to CA yuppies

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

kek based, frick baal worshipers and virtue signalers to hell.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

i had a rather awkward one
        >late night, nobody on the road
        >cruising 20 over
        >fly past some weird subaru coupe or something that ive never seen before
        >the guy suddenly decides to speed match me but also keeps about 1-2 car lengths behind me in his lane
        >after about a minute of this he seems to get brave enough to fly ahead of me
        >slows back down to around the limit again after all this, i fly past him just cruising 20 over
        >this repeats for about 15 mins until instead of flying past me, he's just hanging beside me now
        >can't see into his tinted windows, no idea wtf he wants. make a "huh, interesting car" face because ive never seen this one before
        >he's still hanging beside me, it's been 5 mins and i can't see inside, maybe he wants to race?
        >honk horn three times and shoot off in 3rd gear
        >he doesn't do anything
        after that he just stayed the frick away from me lmao. it got even more awkward when i had to follow him in a turn lane for a while to fill the car up at the nearest gas station

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

My greatest mogging was passing a Tesla Model Y on the motorway when he was pushing 80mph (limit here is 70) and I'm in a 1965 Mustang Fastback I bought at auction - he finally pulled back into the lane to let me pass but kept speeding up probably thinking he was going to show me off.
        It's the only time I've done 100+ in the car but the shit eating grin I had on my face when I looked at him as I went past was worth it.

30. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

yeah i've had a few, but the ones that piss me off the most are drunk drivers. i've chased a few of them down got their plates and reported them to police after nearly crashing into me.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Based.

those baby on board frickers always drive like psychos man. then get mad if you overtake them or whatever. literally, minivans are the number one vehicle that tries racing me at stop lights. like really? my car is going to smoke your child carrier with ease. just another reason i never want to get married and have kids, if that's all you have to look forward to is racing sports cars and losing in your minivan.

Interestingly from an insurance perspective they actually do have higher claims and incident rates.

i had a rather awkward one
      >late night, nobody on the road
      >cruising 20 over
      >fly past some weird subaru coupe or something that ive never seen before
      >the guy suddenly decides to speed match me but also keeps about 1-2 car lengths behind me in his lane
      >after about a minute of this he seems to get brave enough to fly ahead of me
      >slows back down to around the limit again after all this, i fly past him just cruising 20 over
      >this repeats for about 15 mins until instead of flying past me, he's just hanging beside me now
      >can't see into his tinted windows, no idea wtf he wants. make a "huh, interesting car" face because ive never seen this one before
      >he's still hanging beside me, it's been 5 mins and i can't see inside, maybe he wants to race?
      >honk horn three times and shoot off in 3rd gear
      >he doesn't do anything
      after that he just stayed the frick away from me lmao. it got even more awkward when i had to follow him in a turn lane for a while to fill the car up at the nearest gas station

I always worry they're cops.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>I always worry they're cops
        here, not even unmarked cops drive subie coupes. it was around midnight-1 am or so, the roads were dead. most of the cops are all sleeping at that point

31. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

cool vette thumbnail i love the c3

32. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>Have you ever been involved in a road rage incident?
    Nope. I park my happy ass in the right lane and crooze. If it's a two lane I switch to outrunning the following car.

33. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Lel ye, ended up getting blocked by three cars and a wall. Went out with a metal pipe, ended up resolving it as a white man, with words.

34. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I don't know if this counts as road rage necessarily but I'm sure the guy wasn't happy afterwards
    >Early morning, very few people on road
    >Coming up to a stoplight
    >In left lane, turning off in a couple of lights
    >Newer land rover something or another with the BLACKED appearance package waiting at light in right lane
    >know light is going to turn any second so just been downshifting
    >sure enough, turns green
    >nyoom past the rover in my shitbox
    >he suddenly decides he's racing me and fricking guns it
    >no big surprise he flies past
    >doing 80+ in a 40
    >90's super duty pulling out of coffee stand ahead
    >in fairness, if land rover was driving speed limit, truck would have been fine
    >land rover slams the brakes
    >land rover also slams the truck bed
    >make my turn and don't think about him again until this thread reminded me
    Least he won the race

35. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>out of town for work
    >guy behind me starts honking his horn and waving his arms for a few red lights
    >at one red light he gets out the car
    >"aww man i dont wanna drop this guy and deal this with this shit im 2 hours from home"
    >hand in my coat reaching for my piece, seat belt is already unbuckled
    >he gives me the stare then gets back in his car
    >he zooms off to a walmart
    My sportsball bumper stickers probably triggered his gambling PTSD

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *