Have you ever been repo'ed?

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

Shopping Cart Returner Shirt $21.68

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Brother, i own a 20 year old Land Cruiser i bought in cash. That sumbich ain’t goin anywhere

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>Non american tries to talk american
      Cringe

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>That sumbich ain’t goin anywhere
      Because it's broken.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>Land cruiser
        >Broken
        Kek

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous
  2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>tfw too poor to get repo’ed

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Imagine falling for the financing scam.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

This, imagine financing a depreciating asset at 10-20% interest. You have to be moronic to take a deal like that but as a Millennilol, I understand my generation is full of morons willing to pay 50% more on a car than its MSRP. That's right Millennilols, 10-20% compound interest over a 72 month period comes down to almost paying 1.5x for the same car. Compound interest is a b***h and the majority of my generation drank the debt kool aid.
      >t. one of the few debt free Millennilols because never went to University, never took an auto loan, closed my credit
      Alright my fellow Millennilols, to break free from the cycle, you must use compound interest to your advantage just like The Bank and Creditors.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>10-20% interest
        You've got really shitty credit bro

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

just, like
    don't buy cars above your paygrade
    it's that easy
    if you can't feasibly pay it off in cash immediately, you are too poor for it

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Dumb Black person

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Millenials are now in their 30s, btw, I don't know if that matters.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

It kinda does, they should've had a car paid off by 25.

6. 2 months ago
    s10fag

heh

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

no because both my cars are old and paid for in cash

imagine buying a new corolla for 30k

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Nope, bought all my cars and trucks with cash/wire transfer. I'm not *merican btw and don't care about my good goy score.

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

No, all my vehicles have been paid for in cash, including new vehicles.
    >21 Tacoma TRD OR Premium
    >22 Tenere 700
    >23 GR86
    Cash rules everything around me

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Yeah, I would only ever do cash for purchases. Saving up for a '78 Pinto Wagon with a V6 right now, but I need to find a line of work first. Got turned down for several internships because I was "too uneducated" (I have a college junior level education, but I am only in my freshman year). (These were all larger companies in aerospace: Avidyne, L3Harris, United Technologies (Rockwell Collins, Sikorsky), etc.).

I know that this is not the place for job advice, but any pointers for where to go next. NASA? SpaceX? Both have opportunities, but I do not want to be a janny or something menial like that. It is fricked how they judge by years and not by courses.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Courses genuinely don't mean shit. I'm not in aerospace, but it really does mean something to be in a field for x number of years; having to eat sleep and breathe a topic and gain institutional knowledge. Albeit there's not much you can do in that regards until you've already worked for a company. I'd advise you get a research position in a lab at your college, working under a post-doc or professor. Also, pursue your interests outside of school; I know a friend in aerospace who got companies slobbering over him at career fairs because he built rockets and arduino/raspberry pi robots in his free time, and would bring them with him to demonstrate.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

You're probably not going to get an internship unless you are an S-tier student, or know someone at the company. I worked at L3Harris (Mission Networks, or whatever the BU was called), and that's generally how it went from what I saw and what went on at every other company I've worked at.

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I used to work for a company that brokered bank repo'd cars to used car dealerships. It was always funny when people would call daily begging to have their car back and saying some variation of "I'll have the money next week, trust me bro!"
    99% of the cars repo'd were gay ass crossovers and boring foreign sedans. Imagine going into financial ruin for a fricking base model Nissan Altima. Poors (if you can't buy a new car in cash, you're one of them) just need to buy a used beater in cash and live within their means.

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

You guys will think I'm meming but I don't care, this guy at my job got his car repo'd just recently. Frin our parking lot at work. Apparently he just stopped paying it months ago without any care in the world. He thought that they couldn't take it back. Like you just go to a dealership, sign the papers and stop paying after a few payments and nobody will notice

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>Apparently he just stopped paying it months ago without any care in the world
      kek

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>he doesn't own his vehicles

14. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

This is great - here's what should happen:
    >spread news of this problem to everyone
    >plant seed that "if they can't keep up with payments, they probably ruined these cars"
    >let people follow the idea that repo'd cars are terrible purchases
    >drive prices down
    >new generation of cheap shitboxes to beat on
    like pottery

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

This wouldn't work. When you go onto a used car lot, you have no idea whether a car was repo'd or not. When you ask a used car salesman about a car's history, its always "the guy who traded it in is one of our regular customer who trades their car here every 2-3 years," even though 99% of used car dealership inventories come from auctions and wholesale.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Too many illegals are in the US, causing an increase in demand for goods across the board. Prices are going higher and higher, anon.

15. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>Have you ever been repo'ed?
    No
    >While a bachelor, I only drove cars I paid for in cash
    >Small issues I fixed and large issues I took a shop
    >All my own oil changes
    >Save enough money to buy a house
    >Now I can't get anything nice for a while

16. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

No, paid in full with cash

17. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>Millenials could be here

18. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>falling for the car dependency scam that makes Oil, Auto, and Finance tycoons richer

19. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>Have you ever been repo'ed?
    Some Millennials and Zoomers want to project a certain image, so they require certain cars in order to validate their mental image of themselves.

Longpost Guy car salesman story:
    >walking around showroom on otherwise very slow night
    >see a new Jeep Patriot pull up into the parking lot, and a middle aged man and teenage girl get out
    >right away, I can tell this guy looks beat the frick down.
    >he looks like he hasn't had a goods night sleep in a month
    >voice has a heavy note of stress in it, almost to the point of causing it to crack like he's 16 again
    >his 17 year old daughter is standing next to him dicking around on her cell phone, looking annoyed that she even has to be here
    >every single word the daughter utters floats on a b***hy tone laced with sarcasm
    >it's the kind of voice that makes you irrationally hate a person without even knowing them
    >anyway, guy looks beat down, daughter comes off as a c**t in less than 60 seconds
    >they are coming in to look at a Mustang we have on the lot
    >I walk them out to the car, and start to figure what it is they are trying to do
    >so here comes the back story
    >dad had bought his daughter a cheap, reasonable toyota corolla as her first car when she turned 16
    >daugher went full MTV sweet 16 spoiled princess and threw a fricking level 10 tantrum
    >she was 'insulted' at having to drive 'an old person's car'
    >daughter has car for less than 2 months before she mysteriously has an accident that totals the corolla
    >since she is on dad's insurance, this causes his insurance rates to guy through the fricking roof

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

** Continued **
      >daughter will not take another ecoboxes, DEMANDS that father buy here a Mustang

So, to provide context, both the dad and daughter are talking to me at this point, so I am getting parts of the story from each. However, if one thing was clear, this b***h wrecked that Corolla on purpose. No one said it, but you could tell both of them knew what was up

>so, daughter wrecks corolla because she is a spoiled frick
      >dad's insurance goes up
      >daughter demands Mustang
      >Dad caved into the pressure and bought her a 2013 V6 Mustang
      >from everything he describes, it was a solid car, and perfectly appropriate for any teenage girl
      >but this shit c**t girl then goes off on a big long rant about the 2013 Mustang
      >IT SQUAKED!
      >IT DIDN'T HAVE HEATED SEATS!
      >IT HAD A SHITY RADIO!
      >dad gets this look of utter defeat on his face as she goes through her little fit about the old Mustang, tells me it was actually a pretty good car
      >so, this brings me back to why they drove up in a 2015 Patriot
      >so, after a year, the daughter decides she doesn't like the Mustang
      >She drops a "ALL MY FRIENDS DRIVE SUV's" bomb on him, wants to get rid of the Mustang and get a fricking Jeep Grand Cherokee
      >but not a used one, a new one, because all her friends have new cars, and she doesn't want another 'crappy used car'
      >dad admits to me he couldn't afford a new Jeep GC, so they took her out shopping, and he was able to convince her to take a 2015 2WD Jeep Patriot Limited
      >dad knew he was upside down on the Mustang, but again caved to pressure from the daughter, and traded that in towards the new Jeep Patriot
      >well, after less than 6 months, spoiled c**t decides that she HATES the Jeep Patriot, hates dad for not getting a Grand Cherokee to start with, and wants a Mustang back
      >so this brings us to the present, with the two of them coming in to look at the Mustang I have on my lot

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

** Continued **

>SO, we finally get out to the Mustang, and c**t princess wants to drive it.
        >so, we take it out on a test drive
        >I offer to let the dad sit up front but the daughter literally cuts me off and DEMANDS he get in the back so he won't 'bother her'
        >so, dad crams himself in the back, and off we go on a test drive
        >hollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk this girl can not drive
        >weaving in her lane, tailgating 6 inches off people's bumpers, nearly runs 2 red lights
        >fricking throw down a hail mary when we get back to the parking lot to thank god for letting me get back alive
        >at this point we go inside to try and talk numbers, daughter goes to the bathroom
        >dad seems like a nice enough guy on his own, get him to talking a little about cars
        >then he fricking drops this bomb
        >the dad: "yeah, I had a 66 Mustang myself, bought it 30 years ago, was always my dream car...."
        >his voice trails off
        >dad: "But when she wrecked the corolla, our insurance shot up, and I needed some money for a down payment on her Mustang

>So

>I

>had

>to

>sell

>it

>He fricking sold his dream car to get enough money for a down payment on a 2013 V6 Mustang for this thunder c**t
        >my head is literally spinning

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

** Continued **

>so, after that fricking bomb shell, I do my best to numb myself to the situation and stick to the business
          >because at this point, I am having my own little internal meltdown of rage against this chick
          >it's taking all my self control to keep things professional

>so after we look at his trade and check his payoff, we find out they are about 10K upside down on the Jeep patriot
          >they owe just a little over 30K
          >30 THOUSAND DOLLARS on a Jeep Patriot
          >dad tells me to go ahead and put together a finance application, and see if we can get anything done
          >So I put it together, and send it off and we wait
          >first round of offer we get back, the banks want anywhere from 5 grand to 10 grand as a down payment
          >in a way, I am almost thankful because the dad said he practically had nothing to put down

>but shit c**t princess is not having it
          >she goes on another full rant about how she WILL NOT keep driving the Patriot
          >and that she WILL get the Mustang

>I have to get up and walk out, literally could not stay at my desk without reaching across it and chocking this girl
          >after a 5 minute calm-the-frick-down lap of the showroom I go back and talk to dad
          >dad tells me he can cash advance 1500 off his credit card for a down payment, could I contact the banks and see if anyone was willing to do that
          >so, I do
          >and one of our Tier IV banks is willing to do it
          >so for 1500 down, he can get a 72 month loan at 20%, with a payment well over 600 dollars
          >and does he say yes?
          >if course he does

>To be honest, if hadn't traded it, I know beyond all doubt the daughter would have just fricking wrecked the jeep to get what she wanted.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

sweet jesus
            That man is going to kill himself

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

[...]
            [...]
            [...]

Cool story, how the frick do you manage to raise a kid as fricked up as that. And then refuse to stop it.

>>and does he say yes?
            >>if course he does

This is why the c**t is the way she is. He doesn’t know how to say no. And in a year she’ll get knocked up by a deadbeat, and the father will continue supporting her for the rest of his miserable life.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Basically this, the only girl on my family generation always got spoiled by everyone because she was the only girl, this basically meant that every time she threw a fit because she wanted anything she would get it and no one would say no except me and her brothers that knew at a very young age she was the favorite.
            Basically every time she did anything wrong and someone called her out, she would cry and everyone would come to the rescue.
            But on the positive part, she's at least not this much of a c**t to demand her parents to buy her a 150k€ car since no one in the family has much money except for me (that I only have an slight above average salary).

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

didnt happen
            but either way you should stop getting so emotionally invested in randos wanting to buy a car

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>didnt happen

Archive of many but not all of Longpostguy's stories when he was selling cars to pay for his graduate school education:
            https://www.docdroid.net/Bvb4ihq/lpg-tales-from-the-dealership-pdf

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

oh great now I have to read these all again
            >tfw I was in most of these threads

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>I know beyond all doubt the daughter would have just fricking wrecked the jeep to get what she wanted.
            I've seen that one happen before. Funny thing is that she didn't have to wreck it on purpose since she was awful behind the wheel anyways. It's a pretty fast track to being dropped by every major insurance provider to the point where she can only get high-risk insurance and really get taken for a ride on staying legal.

Of course, she will drive regardless of legality so she'll just drive without a license, registration, insurance, or the common sense to drive safer if she's riding dirty. Only jail will stop her from getting behind the wheel. When I think about it, the only time I see women serve long prison terms is vehicular homicide.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/LjcMcyG.jpg

** Continued **

>I offer to let the dad sit up front but the daughter literally cuts me off and DEMANDS he get in the back so he won't 'bother her'
            >hollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk this girl can not drive
            >weaving in her lane, tailgating 6 inches off people's bumpers, nearly runs 2 red lights
            >fricking throw down a hail mary when we get back to the parking lot to thank god for letting me get back alive
            >at this point we go inside to try and talk numbers, daughter goes to the bathroom
            >dad seems like a nice enough guy on his own, get him to talking a little about cars
            >the dad: "yeah, I had a 66 Mustang myself, bought it 30 years ago, was always my dream car...."
            >his voice trails off
            >dad: "But when she wrecked the corolla, our insurance shot up, and I needed some money for a down payment on her Mustang

>So

>I

>had

>to

>sell

>it

>He fricking sold his dream car to get enough money for a down payment on a 2013 V6 Mustang for this thunder c**t

Holy shit I remember that one from back in the day. Left me seething with rage for days. Even came back to the thread to reread it. I miss that guy.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>got a new “boring” crossover for muh storage that msrp’d in the mid $20k range because I worked accounting at an auto stealership in 2023 (my ‘95 shitbox died and the prices for used stuff were so moronic I might as well have paid a little extra for something new and not rusted into oblivion)
            >pay $345.90 a month until 2026 when its all ogre
            >750 credit score so muh interest is a total nothingburger
            >thousands of dollars ready to go in various investments I’ve been putting into since I was 19 should shit somehow get seriously fricked and I need cash yesterday
            >still have a decent chunk of change left over after everything because I’m not a spud paying $80 a month just to watch basketball americans slam into each other or fly out to florida or some shit every other week
            >will drive this thing into the ground for as long as I possibly can, already handled subzero temps and shit pretty well and will hopefully be moving states within the next few years anyways
            >also in IT now and don’t live in some coastal city that rapes your wallet every second, though I will still b***h about it regardless as everyone rightfully should
            >no debts
            I think I’m good. Would be nice to live in one of those states where used cars aren’t an inherent gamble based off the fact the cheap frickheads in government salt the shit out of everything the second a snowflake touches the ground and use alternatives, but whatever.

>72 month TWENTY PERCENT loan for that kind of payment
            Oy fricking vey

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/ETF8krW.jpg

** Continued **
      >daughter will not take another ecoboxes, DEMANDS that father buy here a Mustang

So, to provide context, both the dad and daughter are talking to me at this point, so I am getting parts of the story from each. However, if one thing was clear, this b***h wrecked that Corolla on purpose. No one said it, but you could tell both of them knew what was up

>dad's insurance goes up
      >from everything he describes, it was a solid car, and perfectly appropriate for any teenage girl
      >but this shit c**t girl then goes off on a big long rant about the 2013 Mustang
      >IT SQUAKED!
      >IT HAD A SHITY RADIO!
      >dad gets this look of utter defeat on his face as she goes through her little fit about the old Mustang, tells me it was actually a pretty good car
      >She drops a "ALL MY FRIENDS DRIVE SUV's" bomb on him, wants to get rid of the Mustang and get a fricking Jeep Grand Cherokee
      >but not a used one, a new one, because all her friends have new cars, and she doesn't want another 'crappy used car'
      >dad admits to me he couldn't afford a new Jeep GC, so they took her out shopping, and he was able to convince her to take a 2015 2WD Jeep Patriot Limited
      >dad knew he was upside down on the Mustang, but again caved to pressure from the daughter, and traded that in towards the new Jeep Patriot
      >well, after less than 6 months, spoiled c**t decides that she HATES the Jeep Patriot, hates dad for not getting a Grand Cherokee to start with, and wants a Mustang back
      >so this brings us to the present, with the two of them coming in to look at the Mustang I have on my lot

** Continued **

>his voice trails off

>So

>I

>had

>to

>sell

>it

ooF, good Dad just trying to be good, man

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

** Continued **

>dad's insurance goes up
      >IT SQUAKED!
      >IT HAD A SHITY RADIO!

** Continued **

>his voice trails off

>So

>I

>had

>to

>sell

>it

https://i.imgur.com/GTA3fF1.jpg

** Continued **

>so, after that fricking bomb shell, I do my best to numb myself to the situation and stick to the business
      >because at this point, I am having my own little internal meltdown of rage against this chick
      >it's taking all my self control to keep things professional

>so after we look at his trade and check his payoff, we find out they are about 10K upside down on the Jeep patriot
      >they owe just a little over 30K
      >30 THOUSAND DOLLARS on a Jeep Patriot
      >dad tells me to go ahead and put together a finance application, and see if we can get anything done
      >So I put it together, and send it off and we wait
      >first round of offer we get back, the banks want anywhere from 5 grand to 10 grand as a down payment
      >in a way, I am almost thankful because the dad said he practically had nothing to put down

>but shit c**t princess is not having it
      >she goes on another full rant about how she WILL NOT keep driving the Patriot
      >and that she WILL get the Mustang

>I have to get up and walk out, literally could not stay at my desk without reaching across it and chocking this girl
      >after a 5 minute calm-the-frick-down lap of the showroom I go back and talk to dad
      >dad tells me he can cash advance 1500 off his credit card for a down payment, could I contact the banks and see if anyone was willing to do that
      >so, I do
      >and one of our Tier IV banks is willing to do it
      >so for 1500 down, he can get a 72 month loan at 20%, with a payment well over 600 dollars
      >and does he say yes?
      >if course he does

>To be honest, if hadn't traded it, I know beyond all doubt the daughter would have just fricking wrecked the jeep to get what she wanted.

Cool story, how the frick do you manage to raise a kid as fricked up as that. And then refuse to stop it.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

** Continued **

>dad's insurance goes up
      >IT SQUAKED!
      >IT HAD A SHITY RADIO!

** Continued **

>his voice trails off

>So

>I

>had

>to

>sell

>it

Why the frick did you do a story recap across 3 posts? Get better at story telling, then get better at green texting please.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

probably hit the character limit

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>okay, so, recap
          >I told him his story was shit
          >and it was only 4 posts long
          >okay, so then I typed on my keyboard
          >okay, so, then I told them the next minute detail which doesn't matter

Dudes a fricking moron and I hated that story.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

stop typing and kys

20. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Don't buy outside of your price range. Problem solved.

21. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

It was never theirs to begin with.

22. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Buddy of mine at 40 years old lives with his parents. Makes like $28/hr. Has only insurance and phone bill because his parents don't charge rent or utilities. And this mother fricker STILL manages to always have $0 in his bank account and has had his car repod twice!
    I just don't get it

23. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

fella I work with had his car repo'd cause it broke down when he still owed like £4000 on it and he just stopped making payments and bought a new car (at a hilarious 51% APR over FIVE years for a 7 year old Ford Fiesta) which I assume will be repod in the near future as well.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

How’s that even legal

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

frick if I know, he's paying £370/m for 5 years or about 22K for a fricking fiesta, which was less than that new

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I think the highest legal Apr is 29.999% here in USA. 51% is unheard of even for military and ghettos

24. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I don’t understand why people buy front wheel drive, turbo disposable shitboxes. It’s better to just pay a litte more for a basic V8 rear wheel drive vehicle that can be fixed with basic tools and live for 30 years than to buy a new shitbox every 7-8 years.

25. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I’m skipping all replies and answering OP.

Yes I’ve had a motorcycle repo’d
    It wasn’t a big deal. I drove it back. Learned a lesson. That was 2011.
    I was 21. 33 now. 800+ credit score. And have a 1 truck trucking operation. Can go into the bank today and get out a quarter mil with a few signatures.
    Pic of my 2023 1099.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I am excited for the day you wake up and decide you no longer need the validation of anonymous users on this image board.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Post your wife's fat honkers and shut it

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>I can go to a bank and get in debt!
      Amazing

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

post your personal income net not your entire business' gross

I'll wager an entire paycheck of mine that you get paid less actual money (if you're running that business properly) than some schmuck middle-manager who basically just jacks off 6 of his 8 hours, 4 days a week.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Oh yeah? I have a 2 truck operation and I’m 34. 900+ credit score. And I can go into a half-million debt TODAY with just a phone call.

And I’m not just an overweight pussy, I’m full-on obese.

26. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I love watching repo videos bros

27. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I would rather die than walk.

28. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

No. I'm more poor than stupid and my paid off car only has 100k miles on it, so I have no pressure to replace it.

29. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

you know,
    i think the previous owner of my car might have had it repoed because the Carfax basically goes enterprise>Black person>dealer auction>autonation>me
    They drove it less than 20k between 2018-2021, bumped it into everything, and put these stupid wheels on it that are about $1500 a set, they were probably financed too lmao.
    fun thing is I can see what Enterprise it sold for in 2018 which was $16,000 and the black single mom (assuming based on bits of toys found in the seats) couldn't pay that.

I paid it off in a year, no interest. All mine now and I've done 80,000 miles. feels good man.

30. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Never been repoed but sometimes I lose trucks either in the back yard or on my property somewhere I do a little booze cruise and forget which tree I parked them by.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

If anyone out there can prove that their life is more of a train wreck than mine I'll give you a free ferd

31. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

No, I'm not black. I bought my '20 Taco Pro in cash.

32. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>shitbox connoisseur
    Nah. It's paid in full. So long as it gets me there, what do I care? I have no one to impress with a car.

I actually drove the wheels off of one car. Replaced the rims that were severely out-of-round on all corners after jumping the car and imitating a rally stage for 50k miles, and it still runs fine to this day. Those rims cost more than the car but I'm fine with that. They stay round even when the car goes airborne.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

what car. i want to know so i can imagine what it looks like airborne

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

2nd gen Mazda 3 hatchback, 16" Sparco Terra on Falken A/T Trail at 205/60R16, Velocity Red Mica with sandblasted clearcoat, broken antenna after smashing it on a tree branch, rewound it on bic pen barrel and taped up with electrical tape, aluminum tape and solas tape, shattered bilateral taillamp lenses after a flash freeze went from 95F to -10F in an hour.

This car has seen a very hard life. It's currently loaded up with 1200 lbs of payload since I'm between residences. Also Wildpeak A/Ts are very durable for what I've thrown at it. I'm actually well on my way to making it last at least 50k miles. I think I might've outgrown my car and I just refuse to buy another vehicle suited to the task.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Also happy car go weeeeee

kek based

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I'm a fan. Cars are meant to be used, some get used harder than others.

If you'll excuse me I have to spray paint the undercarriage again.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Also happy car go weeeeee

33. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Day of Boomer rope when brothers?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Day of the pillow, soon.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Inshallah brother. I want to buy a fricking house

34. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

My mom got her suv repoed in 09. It was a good thing since a month before I spilled garlic bread oil everywhere in the front seats. Is was so bad you could smell it 10 feet away. It would never air out and as time passed the smell got more and more rancid, the smell would stick to our clothes and hair. Every minute was nauseating, because I got a two cup worth of garlic butter pizza grease soaked in the seats and the vents. After we bought a used one a week later that didn't smell like Italy.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Black hands typed this

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

We’ve got coal miners posting here?

35. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I've never owned a car I didn't buy outright

36. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

nah im white

37. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I exclusively buy my my cars outright with cash from strange men I meet on Marketplace

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

same, mostly from boomers

one guy answered the door slightly drunk in his housecoat because he forgot I was coming

38. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Got a 74 jensen healey, nobody wants it 🙂

39. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I do repos sometimes and had the strangest experience last year
    >lady buys ford maverick for her company
    >salesman says its gonna be a repo 100%
    >few months later trades it in for a f-150
    >ok her company is doing good
    >again later she upgrades to f-250
    >all right no risk of a repo
    >few months later it get told we have to pick it up
    Also
    >fat filipino dude buys shitty used minivan
    >manages to not pay anything other than the down payment for 8 months
    >manages to avoid everyone including an outside repoman
    >finally get in touch with the guy
    >"ok you owe us 8 months worth of pay or we will tow your car"
    >comes in next day, pays the balance then continues to make payments on time

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I’ve noticed Filipinos are pretty based in general.

40. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I reposition everyday.

41. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I’ve only made payments on one car. That car got totaled and the insurance took it to CoPart to be auctioned off.
    So, I would say – in a way – one of my cars did get repossessed.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

in a way, thats not what a repo is.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Tree. The Black person of plants.

42. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Nah. I own my 2008 Impreza. Got it in 2016 and paid it off in 2020. Haven't driven it much since then though. I kind of became a recluse because of the pandemic.

43. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

nah i buy used in one payment and drive it till it can't be fixed.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *