• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

That's like saying you don't like women so in other words you are gay

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

It isnt.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

To be fair, Porsche hasn't sold real 911s ever since the introduction of th 991.2. (Aside from the GT models)

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>Akshullllylyyyyy
          You are gay and most likely bald or balding

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

t. narp owner

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Have you never driven a 912?
        Oh. Oh dear.
        Same basic engine as the 356, they are wonderful to drive. Perfectly balanced cars. Really, just a work of art.

2. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>he couldn’t afford a GT3

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>she couldn't afford the GT2
      We could probably go on forever with this, there has been so many Limited and Special Editions of the 911 over the years they slowly become not that special

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Saying that, if I won the lottery and one of these was up for sale, I'd love a 911 GT1 Straßenversion

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>she

Women don’t buy anything that isn’t a crossover

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>he couldn't afford a GT1

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>he couldn’t afford a 963 with mods to make it road legal

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>making it legal with mods
          >not just outright bribing traffic bolice

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

> he couldn’t afford to bribe the traffic cops to look the other way on his 963

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

he couldn´t afford to make his own Porsche engineered engine in a car and be a dictator

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>he couldn't afford to go full Count Rossi

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Or Jochen Dauer

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>he wouldn't rather fund an LMDH car to actually race instead
          Driving a racecar on the street would be a cool novelty for about a day

3. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>overengineered overpriced shit which bring you less fun than any car with LS or 90s japanese turbocharged rwd shitbox

I only regret that I won't have an air cooled sohc 911 in my life

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>overengineered
      if it was overengineered, it would be able to reach 100k km, but most don't
      I am in the market for a car for over a year now,
      I am looking into manual c7 z06, exige, maybe a gt-r, tried to get an elise but never got a reply from the guy or whatever piques my interest.
      I visited 2 guys selling 911s one for 30k euros and one for around 50k and both had the engine re-built at the dealership.
      both of them were some oldgays who treat the car like princesses. The cars had some enormous service bills, all documented ofc because somehow if all the receipts are from the dealership they can rack up the price.
      It's not even possible to check the entirety of the car for problems. It could be leaking everywhere or clogged anywhere in the cooling system.
      It could be the pams, the pdk, or anything else.
      You go for the big service around 70k to 80k km and you are adviced to change pumps, tiptronic ecu which explodes the cost of ownership.
      I seriously wonder who buys these pieces of garbage?
      I believe it's cheaper to service a corvette in europe, than service a VW like the 911

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

It’s true. Very common. Porsche doesn’t care about the C2S. They have relatively small volume engines too. Audi drops their shit in every car so they have to make good engines or the scale of warranty repairs will destroy them.

Porsche has such good margins on everything they sell that grenading 911 engines don’t bother them. Esp because nobody is really driving them a lot to put miles on the engine in warranty period.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>I believe it's cheaper to service a corvette in europe, than service a VW like the 911

i have never heard this in a sentence most likely the bills are high because high wages and engine parts are not shared with other vag

panamera is just an rs 6 with better tuned suspension

4. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>mcdonalds on all 4
    >300hp
    >no lsd
    >no torque vectoring
    >starts at 70k with no options
    narp

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

its literally the same car lamo

this, dont forget its auto only

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>this, dont forget its auto only
        AHAHAHA THIS IS THE SAME homosexual THAT SAID 996 911's HAD PDKs

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Nobody said that and you’re talking to alreast 3 people McTurbo.

Absolutely boggles my mind you would own that car but not own a house. Just wow.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

my friend has a 911 and rents. it's common in cities with really high house prices

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Pathetic poor gay mentality. Financial moronation

uncle just bought one, the 718 4.0 GTS.
            top gear liked it. i read a few reviews and seems its a great drivers car without all the gayotry.

Narp

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

the frick does narp mean?
            i don't speak afro american.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Not American Really Pedro

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>the frick does narp mean?
            Not A Real Porsche.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Goes back to the 70s when Ferdinand was worried the 928 wouldn’t be accepted as a real Porsche

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>nobody said that
            Lol
            Lmao even

[...]

>The people that own them and track them are well aware that the 996 is a turd, that it NEEDS several of the GT3 upgrades to even be fun to drive and reliable. That the pdk needs extra cooling.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

All I’m seeing is that the C2 has been NARP ugly step child for 20 years .

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Yeah apparently with PDK cooling issues going back 25 years too

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

It’s goes back to the 997.2. Quit being a moron

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Guess anon is just finding out Porsche has been putting PDKs in their cars since the fried egg days.

[...]

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>pdk
          lol I like how Porsche ricers love using this acronym. The cant just say dual clutch or automatic, ITS PORSHSAH DUAL KLUTCH. It's how you can tell they're wrenchlets

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

ITS A PDK ITS BETTER THAN AN S TRONIC AND M DCT

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

It's faster to type you braindead homosexual. Go compare a dual clutch in a piece of shit like a Hyundai to a PDK and get back to me, better yet get off DA until you get rid of your bus pass and get a car.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

"pdk" is faster to type than "dct"?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>literally typed out "dual clutch transmission" and can't tell if typing PDK takes less effort
            >has a melty because people say PDK when talking about Porsche
            >doesn't have a melty when people wax poetic about the ZF8 in the Nupra and all BMW offerings
            >both are made by the same company
            israelite with big time brainrot

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

it's a vaggot thing, vw calls theirs "dsg" (DIRECT SHIFT GEARBOX) when they're all the exact same shit

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

This is the part where you really go off the rails and start posting listings for decade old BMWs and pretend they're half the car of the same model year 911.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

they're better cars for 1/3 the price
            cope

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Pffthahaha yeah down 100hp, up 600lbs, slower, gayer and more minority owned than a base Carrera around any race track in the world. Stick to your buy-here-pay-here former lease, prior repo 4+ owner hoopty you fricking shitskin.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

a base carrera has what, 350hp tops? a 335i with a tune will run circles around that lmao

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

And a base carrera with a snail shits all over your wog chariot. How many levels of cope are you on to protect your fragile ego?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

a base carrera with a snail will blow the frick up kek

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

The wrenchlet cries out as he strikes you.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

He’s right you know. C2 is NARP. I’d take a 944 or a 928 over that any day

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Good thing no one here would be dumb enough to buy the base 911 of any generation, like literally what is bro yapping about?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Bro nobody here is buying anything except for a couple of turbo chads and some weirdo with a financed cute-ute.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

My pink slip for my 911 comes in the mail in a few days, I can't wait to trade it in for a 335i that's been lightly used by the Chang that leased it, then the Mohammed that bought it and thrashed it, the Raul who modified it and beat on it seconds after a cold start, and the Tyrone that used it to deal drugs and got it repo'd. Diversity is that car's strength and I will be the white oppressor to save it.

5. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Post your bank account, with your name and timestamp and DA. You won't.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I have like 45k and I'm a NEET and live with my parents. I can't afford a 911 either 🙁

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

how the frick do you have 45 grand in the bank without working a job

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Do this, also include your mother's maiden name, the elementary school you went to, and the name of the street you grew up on. Bet you won't do it, homosexual OP.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous
      • 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

this is why i cant have money, Im thinking of all the ways I could spend that right now

6. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

unless you inherited your money which is nothing to be proud of you don't go from 0 to 911. there are in between stages where you work up to a 911. if you're 50 and still driving a boxter then okay but this isn't a blanket rule for everyone.

7. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I could afford literally any production automobile in the world but daily a 15 year old truck.

• 2 weeks ago
      Greased Geese

I can't afford a 15 year old truck but I build a race car in my driveway

8. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The beetle is too small for me to fit comfortably

9. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Macan dude seething that people own cars that are more fun than his suv

10. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>she couldn't afford a 718

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

try again poor boi

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

You could have a Z06 Convertible with every option and 200 grand to spare.
        You also have to lease the ST for the first year so you can't flip it

11. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I want a panamera

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Ah you mean the "My wife said I couldn't get a 911"?

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

nah I want it for my wife, so she can feel like a flash b***h. she drives a 2005 Micra and unironically loves it

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Me too

Ah you mean the "My wife said I couldn't get a 911"?

Kids don’t fit in a 911 and I can’t afford a GT3 anyway

12. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Homosexual brand

13. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Under the skin the Cayman/Boxster were almost exactly the same as a 911 just with the engine and gearbox turned around so they actually had better weight distribution. Suspension is the same, cabin is mostly the same, the engines were nobbled but very easy to get back to the same tune as the 911 with some simple mods. There's an argument the Cayman is a better drivers car, so if the main drawback is that it's cheaper, then that's not much of a negative. Sure, most reviewers seem to like the floaty front end feel that a 911 gives, but not everyone will. For the majority of people a Cayman is a better choice, they just need to be honest with themselves and their driving abilities. 911 will always win on pose value, but then a 911 is hardly an impressive car these days, I live in the arse end of nowhere and there are 2 that I see most days, they're very, very common.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Cope

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I am NOT McSchizo but suspension-wise the 911 has strut front and multi-link rear, whereas the boxster/cayman have strut front and rear. I'm fairly certain this was done for packaging reasons more than anything else, with the engine more in the way.
      I'd say that the boxster/cayman are more of a pure sports car and the 911 is more a grand tourer
      I'm not forgiving them for putting 4-bangers in the 982 though

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>I'm not forgiving them for putting 4-bangers in the 982 though
        Why not, it's not like they didn't make 4 bangers in the past. I still would take a flat 6 for the noise but the 4 cylinders are still good engines.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Tradition (boxster and cayman have always been flat 6), sound, 'cool' factor. People seem to like them for daily drivability though, with the low end torque
          This poster is McSchizo; I deny you your (you)

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>people think
            >carwow makes me think
            >I don’t want people to think I’m
            >everyone who doesn’t like my car is a schizo

This is the mind of someone who buys a NARP on a loan but can’t drive cars and doesn’t know anything about them. It’s a vanity item for social prestige.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>but can’t drive cars
            over 99% of real porsche owners cant outrun an NC miata

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

There's a guy who comes to our PCA HDPE days with his NB and runs right up there with everybody else

https://i.imgur.com/etib4wg.jpeg

>people think
            >carwow makes me think
            >I don’t want people to think I’m
            >everyone who doesn’t like my car is a schizo

This is the mind of someone who buys a NARP on a loan but can’t drive cars and doesn’t know anything about them. It’s a vanity item for social prestige.

One does not buy a boxster or cayman for social prestige lol, people do unironically lose interest when they realize it isn't a 911
            I would not buy a turbo 4 because I don't like turbocharged cars, period. Other people say they like its driving characteristics but I don't agree and personally I think it's cope.
            >anyone who doesn't like my car is a schizo
            unironically yes

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Miatas can be modded to get an extra 6 seconds or so the stock suspension is so bad. I believe it. Sport cups and camber and sway bars are Nice.

>I believe it's cheaper to service a corvette in europe, than service a VW like the 911

i have never heard this in a sentence most likely the bills are high because high wages and engine parts are not shared with other vag

panamera is just an rs 6 with better tuned suspension

Panamera is built on MSB which is a rear wheel drive platform with a clutch awd system and the RS6 is MLB which is a FWD platform with a center diff awd system.
            As far as better suspension goes, that’s going to depend on which trim and what you are doing.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Yeah that and the young guy with the cheap miata is willing to send it way harder than the old guys with their 6-figure trophies they'd be afraid to get a scratch on, myself included

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Yeah it’s true. My fav archetype is millennial with a civic SI though. So damn slow

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

What's the point of the 6 figure trophy then? Lol

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

the only reason people buy a narp is the badge, otherwise they wouldve bought a c8, camaro, z4, m4, rs5 and so on

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

funnily enough I didn't buy a c8 because Chevy and their dealers are the absolute worst. You can talk about wrenching yourself all you want, but warranty work gets done by the dealer (and it's gonna need warranty work lol)
            As for the others, personally I'm not interested in anything turbocharged or with 4 seats. Others might not share my natural aspiration autism, but I'm sure some people don't cross-shop 2 and 4 seaters.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

C8s are pretty solid outside the trans issue on the first 18 months.

You are not wrong though, NA is best no question.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I'd buy a regular C8. But I was on a Z06 list with one of the big 3 for 2 years and they handled it poorly at every step. I turned down my spot when the time came but I hear they haven't gotten any better. Other dealers would sell a Z and then refuse to service it, and no indies would go near it. I don't regret choosing not to deal with them. Meanwhile my experience with Porsche has been great, and I've got great indie shop support too.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Z51 is all one needs. The Z06 is cool but after the C7 fiasco idk if I’d jump in when the Z51 is literally one of the best cars ever made

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

STFU turbo b***h, you finally admit the McDonald’s are shit

14. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The real tragedies are that the standard GT4 is discontinued and that the RS with the ungimped GT3 engine is PDK only

15. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

911s are huge now, I like these lil homies like you wouldn't believe

16. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>He couldn't afford to design and manufacture his own car from scratch

Ngmi

17. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>McShitters on all 4s
    Corvette is better

18. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I had a friend who owned a gen 1 944. What a fun to drive car. 147 HP in that thing felt fast. Closest I've gotten to that sort of low-power-yet-fast feeling was my 1991 Sentra SE-R. It was about the same power, and was very light, though of course FWD not RWD.

Is there a modern 944? 400Z - nah, not that.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

There's an LS-swapped 944 for sale near me, all track-ready. Bet that would be fun.

19. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

they really need to make a modern 912

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>they really need to make a modern 912
      Indeed.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

lol
        Only reason 912s get any interest is because they’re old af now. Back in the day they got shit on and today It would be the morons blubbering about “narp! Narp!! Narp!!” anytime they do anything the least bit different.

>t.verification not required

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

WTF are you on about now? Don't you have a late 90's Civic with questionable oil pressure and more than a touch of blowby to persuade to the next "gathering"? Assuming your bodged in "sound system" does not result in a raging conflagration at the next speed table.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Thank you for agreeing with me (evident by rambling, non-sequitur response given)“

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

The type of Black person whose car stereo is inevitably going to rattle off his aftermarket exhaust in his section 8 barrio.

Kek.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Mumbai Bot training day apparently. Unreal

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Post your hand to prove you're human (white) and worth talking to.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Get back to coding Ravinder, those call center scripts aren’t going to write themselves

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Sars I do the needful so you can enjoy your subsidized housing for $400 a month in the Tenderloin.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

What is Ravinder and how do you code it?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Double Kek.
            Enjoy driving your shoddily maintained Honda home, Paco.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

That was the old Edgar, the new Edgar is never seen without his 2013 335i with a TUNE and 22" chrome wheels.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

yeah civics are for those fat mexicans. vw tts also

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

The type of Black person whose car stereo is inevitably going to rattle off his aftermarket exhaust in his section 8 barrio.

20. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>engine at the wrong place

21. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

yes, don't buy it. Please, guys, stop buying them so I can get them cheaper

22. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I've owned everything from a 986 to 997.2 gt3 and the Boxster is more real Porsche than something else

NARP posters don't know shit about Porsches

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Ok I’ll bite. Explain your reasoning

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

986 is more close to the 550 than anything else. Spyders were the paramount, the absolute peak, of sports cars.

Everything is downhill from there.

23. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The Cayman 981 will be my next car. What should I look out for?

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Check behind the wheels for NARP struts

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Sport Chrono, PTV (LSD), X73 (sport suspension)
      Get a PPI done by a respectable shop, dealer or indie
      Consider a Boxster too, there's nothing like the wind in your hair

24. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I actually don’t like the 911, it’s too long and looks kinda funny.
    The cayman is peak Porsche aesthetics, specifically the spyders

25. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

luv me 951
    luv me mcphearsons
    luv gappin narpposter
    simple as

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

You ain’t gapping me lmao
      It’s NARP but it’s kino

26. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

uncle just bought one, the 718 4.0 GTS.
    top gear liked it. i read a few reviews and seems its a great drivers car without all the gayotry.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

it's probably the best driving car porsche has before hitting the gt2/3. how does your uncle like it?

27. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Sad little wrenchlet beemer beaner tries it: Playing Chicken Little over richgay's toys

28. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Muh gt3rs! Muh instagram fans! Muh race car! Muh sublime handling!
    This is moronic and just for upvotes, driving this shit in the city in stop and go traffic.
    Perfect that it’s behind some Mexican in a lifted Silverado, probably with a trailer hitch extended 18” out ready to crunch some bumpers.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Behead all phoneposters

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Idk why you would buy a GT3 for LA. Is there even a track within 3 hours? You’d have to be a supreme moron to think that suspension would even be an advantage anywhere on a public road in the US.

Guess anon is just finding out Porsche has been putting PDKs in their cars since the fried egg days.
      [...]

They’ve been using a double clutch since before that

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>They’ve been using a double clutch since before that
        Jesus tap dancing Christ look at Shlomo move those goalposts and start talking about racecars when the topic at hand was clearly about road cars sold to average joe.

Exactly. Worst possible car for road use but these npcs slurp it up for the pose.
        Spend time on the road, make it a tts for me. Downtown? A beat up boxster, cayman or 996 for that ez street parking with no fear of door dings.

Just keep roleplaying on DA like you're doing, it's free.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

You’re right. This is Narp General not Porsche General.

>Idk why you would buy a GT3 for LA. Is there even a track within 3 hours? You’d have to be a supreme moron to think that suspension would even be an advantage anywhere on a public road in the US.
          Never driven in the canyons, huh?

No I havnt. If it’s not a smooth as Indy I’m not sure a GT3 belongs there.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

It's neither you spamming homosexual, you shit out new threads before the last one is even archived.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>Idk why you would buy a GT3 for LA. Is there even a track within 3 hours? You’d have to be a supreme moron to think that suspension would even be an advantage anywhere on a public road in the US.
        Never driven in the canyons, huh?

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Dual snails, exhaust and a tune are an advantage on any public road.
        The choice is crystal clear.

29. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I rented a GT3 RS at a track once; it was definitely not I car I would ever dream about attempting to daily drive, especially in a city. People who do that really are just rich people flaunting their money. RSs belong on the track.
    A regular GT3 on the other hand... I would if I could

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Exactly. Worst possible car for road use but these npcs slurp it up for the pose.
      Spend time on the road, make it a tts for me. Downtown? A beat up boxster, cayman or 996 for that ez street parking with no fear of door dings.

30. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

No way I could afford a new 911

31. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Unironically what’s the appeal of the 911?

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

the badge

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

The engine isn't where it's supposed to be :DDD

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

A wide range of models and price points, that all kind of look the same.
      Good performance at the lower end and excellent performance at the top (turbo s), a smallish car with back seats usable when your kids are little but it’s not a behemoth like the a Camaro. Probably the most factory customization potential of any main brand, the amount of truly unique options you can build the car precisely as you want it. Evolutionary philosophy in styling, keeps them looking fresher without isolating older cars as undesirable/old. Can be somewhat unique, depends on where you live but in middle America you won’t pass a car that looks like yours every day on the way to work…large urban areas less true but still they’re not everywhere. Good reliability for a performance car, great aftermarket . Yes they’re priced higher than competing cars with similar performance so if none of this other shit matters to you, save your money and get the car that fits your budget

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Sounds like turbo shit cope

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

You’re too easy MacSchizo.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

cope over what? it dominates in virtually every area

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

What about value

32. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

971 IARP

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous
      • 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

971 is a panamera

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

There's a macan in the video and it's the worst car in porsche's lineup at all the tests

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Yes. It’s got a lot going for it

33. 2 weeks ago
    [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

How did Porsche get so ugly, they used to be the most beautiful cars ever made, now they look like shit

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

real facts : they tried to ape the same design language across all their models for branding

it doesnt work so well on sedans and utility vehicles. I never thought 911's were particularly beautiful cars but their longevity and stubbornness counted for a lot.

34. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I could barely afford a Cayman. And that would be a very bad financial decision.

35. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

What if I want a mid-engine sportscar instead of a modern "911" the size of a Tucker 48?

36. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Bro I bought a honda civic why the frick would I care about a 911

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Why would you do that for

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Rajesh its "What would you do that for"
        And the answer is I have motorcycles for fun. Cars aren't fun no matter how hard you cope.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Road crayon poorgay cope

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

What would you do that because?

37. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>saar I am not the coping YOU are the coping

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Your bike is worth less than what I make in a month.

38. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Lol civics are GAY as FRICK goddamn weeblet slowgaylet boyracelet

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

t. Drives around crayola scribbles

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous
        • 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Lol homosexual

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>obsessed

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>wants to get let off the hook for his drunk and/or high late night ramblings
            Nah Black person, not gonna happen. Suicide is the only way out for you.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Lol what the FRICK are you talking about? Stay the FRICK out of the passing lane, lil slowgaylet weeblet slowgaylet eboniclet slowgaylet ricelet slowgaylet stancelet and did i mention slowgaylet?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>moron is still using -let wrong
            When will he learn?

39. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>cross shopping a fun new car
    >budget of ~£15k
    >test drive a 993
    >it's okay, fun for sure, driving dynamics are very strange compared to the FR and FF cars I'm used to
    >test drive a Mustang GT since you get them RHD now
    >really fun, more familiar, a lot newer so less worn out
    >like £500 between them
    >my dad links me a 1971 MB G for 2 grand local
    >test drive it on a whim
    >literally the greatest little car I've ever driven
    >buy it on the spot
    I might get a 993 when the B rots away, I quite fancy a 964 but they're quite a ways out of my price range. That aircooled to watercooled price jump is legit like 60 grand

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Sorry it was a 996 as soon as I posted that I realised I'd mixed them up in my head

40. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

no, you're just moronic,

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

You're literally counteracting at least half of your insults you fricking moron, I'm A LITTLE BIT OF RICE/SLOW/EBONICS/OTHER INANE [headcannon]?

KEKAROO

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

how is a booklet a little bit of a book?
        you're clearly esl lol

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>brainlet
          >someone with a small brain
          >booklet
          >a small book
          >slowgaylet
          >someone who is slow, but not by much
          Holy shit you're fricking moronic. You thought you were clever last year gayging up DA with mind-numbing attempt to mimic DA's favorite original insult "brainlet" but have been making an ass of yourself this entire time. Fricking have a nice day already.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

with a small brain

>>a small book

who is slow, but not by much
            why does it change from being small to "someone who is slow, but not my much?" Wouldn't it then be someone with a brain, but it's smaller, but not by much, and a book that's smaller than a book, but not by much?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Let me do what my fellow white brothers do best and suffer the white man's burden because you can't help yourself you incompetent turdskin motherfricker.
            >performancelet
            >speedlet
            >horsepowerlet
            All of this sounds stupid as frick but it makes sense

Full moron is typing out
            >eboniclet
            >weeblet
            >slowgaylet

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>booklet
            >applet
            >owlet
            >piglet
            >manlet
            >weeblet
            >ricelet
            >stancelet
            >slowgaylet
            >boyracelet
            >eboniclet
            >momlet
            >grandpalet
            >esllet
            kek dumbass weeblet ricelet stancelet slowgaylet boyracelet grandpalet momlet esllet

41. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I couldn't afford to own only a 911
    I could afford to own only a quadrifoglio

42. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

kek fricking weeblet ricelet stancelet slowgaylet boyracelet grandpalet momlet

43. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

ANOTHER MELTY LET'S FRICKING GOOOOOO

44. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

kek dumbass weeblet ricelet slowgaylet boyracelet eboniclet momlet esllet grandpalet

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *