>He doesn't drive a V8

>He doesn't drive a V8

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

1. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Why does everyone brag about owning a V8 but never a V10 or V12?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Why does everyone brag about owning a V8 but never a V10 or V12?
      It's like benis size. If you're a freakshow you have nothing to prove.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Sure is interesting how V8s try oh so hard to prove that they're the best then.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Kek as if you can train to lengthen your shaft. Some dudes just need a reason to validate themself among other dudes cause they can't just be happy with themself, just like v8 worshippers can't be happy with a boosted engine someone built that surpasses theirs. Its always "oh but what if I put turbos on my v8" and its not like they ever will or it matters, they just want to create a scenario in their mind which makes them more comfortable with themself and their decisions/abilities. Guys who actually build engines and know performance engine architectures know there's merit in all engines, and power isn't just a one size fits all thing. I see it with my coworkers all the time. Even though we all drive v8 stuff, its still exciting seeing a built evo putting out 600 to the wheels. Their knee jerk reaction isn't "BUH BUH BUHT IF I TURBOCHARGE MY CORVETTE I COULD MAKE MORE" I guess thats the difference with this site. Its all dominated by seething benchracers with nothing better to do than dump their biased spreadsheets they typed out from fastestlaps.com

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

got two coworkers argue over their m5 versus their z06 every week and laugh every time the gtr guy tries to talk shit he should've bought a nismo to compete with them. japanese and korean brands arent trying to make cars that arent for NPCs.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Because those with V10s and V12s don't have to brag. They know they made it and don't have to prove to the low class morons that they have.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

So V8s are the poors of the big engine world? makes sense since V8 owners like to compete with 4 and 6 cylinders

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I suppose because a V8 engine is a benchmark of masculinity, like having an 8-incher is considered undeniable for having a big dick. Nobody can talk shit about your car if its got a V8.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>t. 80's Cali smog spec v8 making 150hp

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>Nobody can talk shit about your car if its got a V8.

Don't Hondagays gap LSshit all the time and do exactly this

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>Don't Hondagays gap LSshit all the time and do exactly this

yeah, and Usain Bolt can run faster than many horses. That doesn't mean that running is somehow more majestic or manly than riding a horse

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

You see that's the thing. It's very unusual for a 4 cylinder economy car to beat a v8 sports car, so it's noteworthy when the underdog wins. Of course this only happens with significant modifications and effort to the I4, that when applied to the v8 car puts it well into supercar slayer territory.

I feel like at least 90% of v8 haters are sour grapes or just haven't driven a v8 performance car. They have torque at any RPM, make good power readily, and hearing it howl up above 6000rpm before banging the next gear never gets old. I'm legitimately sad that Europeans get excited over the 1.9 TDI.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

We used to have some super cool V8s floating around. Rover, Mercedes, BMW, Opel used to have V8s on offer for a good bunch of cars. you didnt even need a top dog 5 series to have a V8, whereas now the largest offering is a 3.0 L6 (which is admittedly alright, it's not a fricking L4).
            Peugeot, Renault and Volvo were working on a 4.1 liter V8 in the 70s but the oil crisis killed it. a shame since it was OHC, all aluminium and oversquare, which woudl've utterly fricked in the Alpines and Peugeot RWD sedans.
            there's cool L4s, but big engine go blurblubrlurblurblrubl.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

more rotating mass makes it a shit engine configuration and they can't rev as high as a comparable I4, I6 or V6
            it's only benefit is that it's inherently balanced and the power strokes overlap which are both rare qualities in engines. It's the smallest number of cylinders where both of these things are possible. That's why a V8 is special.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Why is a 4-cylinder Golf R faster than the car in your pic

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Because you're making a disingenuous comparison of base model vs top model. Another way to look at that is you're comparing a 28k car to one that bases at 46k.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

That's a SS Anon, it says LT1 on the fender.

Why is a 4-cylinder Golf R faster than the car in your pic

>why is 12.5s slower than 12.2s in the 1/4
            >why is 155mph slower than 165mph
            Turns out the Golf R isn't quicker or faster.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

https://fastestlaps.com/comparisons/jo90nzrtkuga

Couldn't find a comparison with the LT1 but here's this

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

The cheapest V12 Ferrari is hardly a brag

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Can't take americans seriously bragging about muh V8s when most of you can still get smoked by a roastie in some 4banger vag mobile

and yet it will still smoke most burger "v8s"

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>this totally made up thing happens guys I swear
          >t. only comparing stock vs modified or new vs old
          >I'm not a totally disingenuous moron guize, swear on me mum

Lol my barra turbo shits over your ls junk i should know I've had both

Are you the guy with the NA-T conversion?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Yeah its a riot

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Now I want to buy a DB9

2. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

How many times they used that same animation I wonder.
    Oh, also 2 V8's and V10. Deal with it.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>24 years later
      >Still haven't cleared that damn sword fight and gotten the last moonstone.
      This hurts as much as Misato not being real.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Hurts almost as much as seeing Misato die on the big screen last night at the theatrical showing

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>tfw heard about this too late
          Regret not dropping everything to go see one of these showings, looked like fun and I love EoE.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I hope they do it again. I got to see the final rebuild for the first time when it got a theatrical release a couple years ago, and I can't recommend seeing Eva stuff in an actual theater enough.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I hope they do it again. I got to see the final rebuild for the first time when it got a theatrical release a couple years ago, and I can't recommend seeing Eva stuff in an actual theater enough.

This shit fricking sucked and was gay as hell aside from the boobie and butt scenes in the middle of "sad" scenes lmao japs are pervs get a life

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

DELET

3. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Yeah, I don't, I don't bother with cylinderlet grocery getters.

4. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Neither do you, Misato. Your french piece of shit has what, 130 hp? Nice looking with terrible engine.

5. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Why would I drive my v8 when I have a TT v6 that blows the doors off the v8

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

you can add turbos to a v8 moron

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>Turbo(s) plus hot and cold side plumbing plus intake plenum plus ECU plus fuel system
        Yeah just spend $20k on a truck worth $10k, you're a genius.
        Or I could just drive my ultra quiet bad ass f150 that blends in everywhere and requires minimal wrenching.
        Your time is worth frick-all, mine is worth plenty.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

You don’t have time to be valuable. WW3 starts tomorrow, chud.

• 4 weeks ago
          TRD (total ricer death)

have a nice day you scared ass, broke as frick wrenchlet homosexual.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Turbo(s) plus hot and cold side plumbing plus intake plenum plus ECU plus fuel system
      Yeah just spend $20k on a truck worth $10k, you're a genius.
      Or I could just drive my ultra quiet bad ass f150 that blends in everywhere and requires minimal wrenching.
      Your time is worth frick-all, mine is worth plenty.

average 2.7 coper

6. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Real white men don't drive V8s, we drive toyota corollas.
    V8s are for Black folk who want to look like they're cool.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

you should consider getting your testosterone levels checked if you believe that. I'm 100% serious. It's one thing to drive a fwd car with a dinky engine if you're poor and gas is expensive and that's all you can afford.

It's another thing entirely if you don't even desire the power. Let me guess, you think being in shape and having sex with numerous attractive women is "for Black folk" too

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>his masculinity is tied to an object
        nice cope, you will never be a real man. you're like a troony that thinks buying breasts makes him a woman.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

I'm conservatively 7 inches and have 2 kids, try again

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>I'm conservatively 7 inches
            homie you are so short lmfao

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>It's one thing to drive a fwd car with a dinky engine if you're poor and gas is expensive and that's all you can afford.

Shit, I make $15/hr and I still insist on a RWD V-8, 4.6L land yacht that makes 22 MPG, because I want my fricking leather bench seats and air springs, thank you very much. I've had enough drama in my life, now I want comfort. I don't understand poorgays making themselves even more miserable by driving ~~*frugalist*~~ japcrap with bucket seats just so they can save $5.00 on a tank of gas. Be a man and drive a Panther.

And yeah, if I were a millionaire I'd still drive a Panther. Frank Ocean even wrote a song about driving a Lincoln Town Car into the ocean.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

real white men drive a truck and a sports car. just admit you want to be Asian because you aren't white enough

7. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>needing anything more than a 2V

8. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

because a v twin is better

9. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>paying more money to drive
    cuck

10. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Correct I only drive the best engine design ever made, the inline 5 NA diesel.

11. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

This is how i know this board is poor and full of bus riders. Anyone’s who’s actually into driving and cars, whether from an engineering or driving experience will tell you that V8s are just the shit. Sure, that doesn’t mean there isn’t some good in-line V6s and little marvels as well, don’t get me wrong..I think Toyotas 22re engine is the best engine ever made in many ways, but I can’t deny that there’s nothing better than a very smooth powerful 6.7 Liter Hemi V8.

12. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>he doesn't drive a turbodiesel
    let the torquelet coping BEGIN

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>he drives a planned obsolesence appliance
      lelle

13. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>"she" doesn't drive a 3.6 liter quad cam v6 kino barge with a 52:48 weight distribution and an 85% power to weight ratio combined with a luxurious German 8-speed automatic that achieves a less than 6 sec 0-60 and over 30 mpg

sad!

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>8-speed automatic
      nah

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

misatos car has one

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

misato's car is converted to electric

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

it has a normal engine with some kinda hybrid electric supercharger shit going on though

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

definitely not a normal a310

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/bqeoAan.jpg

definitely not a normal a310

Really cool how autistics drew all this out. You know nowhere near this effort goes into modern anime. Just add cute girls, a shitty shallow plot and call it a day on everything else.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Sadamoto is a genuine car autist. I remember reading the Eva manga and seeing a page set in a parking lot where every car in the background is a very detailed Alfa Romeo for no particular reason.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>6 second 0-60
      Pretty sure a base model crv does that and we had 4 second 0-60 v6s 25 years ago dog.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

anon your mommy isn't here you don't have to cope and lie about how fast her car is
        CRVs are 7.9-8 seconds depending on trim
        btfo all day by 3.sex pentywenty

14. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>his timing belt isn’t a chain

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>His timing isn't with gears

15. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I have one. Where is my Misato?

16. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Imagine not having a straight six

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

what are the pros and cons compared to a gay six

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

V8 torque and naturally balanced at the cost of being long and tall as the average i6 driver's wiener

17. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Still waiting for you niglets to explain how 360 torques is better than 570.
    How 300 hp is better than 430.
    Tell us how the v8 howling at redline to maintain 70 over the pass in 3rd is better than the TTV6 doing 90 while being whisper quiet.
    After that you can explain how you're going to be a woman with the help of some pills.
    Stop being short and the two missing cylinders won't bother you so much.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>homosexual jerking off about LE EPIC BIG NUMBER to cope about his turbo V6 making the same sound as 90% of today's traffic
      kek a gutless stock malaise era 305 sounds and is inherently cooler than your copebox.
      Vintage L6s are cooler by a land mile too. Cry and point at numbers all you want you fake ass "enthusiast".

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

i'm still sitting here with a TTV8 waiting for you to stop coping

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Nagger I drive to Oregon and back home through Nevada towing a trailer. Your made-up TTV8 won't do that run without assploding even if it existed irl.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>still coping

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Still have a v8 and the v6 is still better.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

keep coping

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

BETTER
            E
            T
            T
            E
            R

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

It's called specific power moron
      More power from less displacement is more power-efficient and drives better because the engine responds to throttle input faster
      even though the peak torque and hp might be a little lower the powerband is a lot wider and the engine feels peppier so it's more fun to drive.

V8s are like those shitty crosley record players you can get at Walmart, dumb nostalgiabait for the boomer mindset and only good with mods like Morrowind.

18. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Somebody show me a warrantied gasser truck that outperforms my v6 truck, no diesels allowed.
    Your only chance is the Furd 7.3 and my truck will SMOKE one of those in the mountains. I'm ignoring the Raptard R because it's too fancy.
    2D brained flatlanders can frick off, you aren't allowed an opinion.

19. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I like my i5.

20. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

i drive half of a v8

21. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

yes i do

22. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

two cylinders per tire init.
    Verification not required.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>He doesn't have a V8 bike
      Ngmi

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>dick measuring on the Internet
        >not picking a V10
        lol. LMAO even.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

V10s are for tryhards

23. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

While we're talking about V8's here, how's the 3.9L powerplant in the lincoln LS? How come I've never seen it used in any other car

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

It's based on the Jaguar AJ V8 and it was also used in the last gen Thunderbird.

24. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I do though. But it's a 5.7L V8 gas guzzling Tundra which gets awful mileage. Might buy an Inline-6 Silverado or something...

25. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Lol my barra turbo shits over your ls junk i should know I've had both

26. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>drive a v8, several turbo i4s, i6, and H4s

27. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

i have 4 6 and 8 cylinder cars. fight me.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I have 4, 5, 6, 8 and 12 cylinder cars

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

good. the more cars the better.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Brofist.
      This is the only sensible position, anything else is bourgie or pleb.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I have 4, 5, 6, 8 and 12 cylinder cars

I only have I6 and V8 cars. Only other configuration I'd get is a V12. Everything else is for homosexuals.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I have 4 8-cylinder cars. No need to fight, we can just drink some beer and appreciate our rides.

28. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>She didn't drink a V8
    That makes two of us, Misato. That makes two of us.

29. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Correct
    I drive a dohc 4pot with 2 valves per cylinder.

30. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>doesn't drive a gay8
    Sorry I only drive straight motors

31. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I have a couple triangles

32. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

i've been thinking about an 03 dodge durango

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *