>he doesn't tow with his truck

>he doesn't tow with his truck

CRIME Shirt $21.68

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

CRIME Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Post the rear rockers on your sports car.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Not OP but I agree. I'll post my rear rockers in the morning if I remember to. I'm not poor (not rusty) and I do tow with my truck so no problem.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I don't care if they're rusty. If you have a sports car your rockers better be covered in burnt rubber. Your tires better be new or bald and you better have track damage from using your shit on a track. If not you're the same as a person "not using" a truck except your vehicle is extremely impractical unlike a truck.

• 2 months ago
          p

have sex, incel

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

At least I can frick in a truck. A sports car is a literal chastity belt. No wonder women prefer men who drive trucks, incel.

• 2 months ago
            p

your hand doesn't count, gay

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Body pillows are not real people.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

People could frick in a truck. You can't, unless date night starts with roofies.

This isn't even a comment about "haha you're ugly", you just have such terrible anger issues and 0 personality from what I've seen.

Pro tip: if you have a personality outside of "i hate everyone who's not me!" that'll get you a long ways with the ladies. I'd be happy to teach you things, just ask nicely and I'll give you advice on anything you need.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

NTA but please enlighten us

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>if you don't damage your car and then leave your car covered in tire gunk like a moron 24/7 i'm gonna cry and tell mommy!

I wish I could say this is the weirdest temper tantrum I've seen on DA today, but it's only 3rd place.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Ricer.

People could frick in a truck. You can't, unless date night starts with roofies.

This isn't even a comment about "haha you're ugly", you just have such terrible anger issues and 0 personality from what I've seen.

Pro tip: if you have a personality outside of "i hate everyone who's not me!" that'll get you a long ways with the ladies. I'd be happy to teach you things, just ask nicely and I'll give you advice on anything you need.

Project more, incel.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>project more! i don't have any anger issues!
            >had a full-scale meltdown over this thread

Anon, all you're doing is making me feel even better about myself. By all means, keep it up, I love knowing an awful "human" is absolutely SEETHING that I'm better than them.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Keeping your undamaged and cleaning up all the gunk from the track is pretty much the opposite of a ricer. Sorry you're jealous of me.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Why the frick would I tow when I have a bed?

No, he has a point. My bed isn't full every single day. Doesn't mean that renting a u-haul silverado every single time I needed a bed instead of owning a truck makes more sense.

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous Mogul

Never have, never will.

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>he drives a 4 door to his wagie job making minimum wage

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

seething notruck leftypol Black folk tongue my anus

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

BASED.

they are raiding /k/ as well right now, shitting up every other thread.

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Mod actually did his job and deleted this shit thread and it still comes back on his mountain dew break...

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

But I towed with my truck today.

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Sorry, it's already at it's limit just from loading the bed

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

That's not your truck though anon.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

No, I woudln't dox myself on purpose

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

The frick is going on tonight on DA?
    Why are there so many unhinged posters?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

People are mad that other people don't drive the same vehicle as them. It's not just tonight this has been ongoing since the inception of DA, but more recently the truck crowd has been targeted more and more so they've started their own troll threads and the autism is now reaching critical levels.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>nooo you can't have that you need [this thing I have]

If you're right these posters must be genuinely incapable of indivodual thought

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

they're pushing an agenda, they don't actually care about anything they talk about, it's all just points they leverage to reach their goal
          that's why it's pointless to argue with them, the second they lose they either just walk away or shift to another angle and it repeats all again

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

americans will buy a 6.7L Cummins turbodisel pick up with duallies and only ever use it to go to costco. then they'll complain about fuel prices

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I have a cummins and I use it to tow all my stuff and I go to Costco to get pizza
      seethe

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

makes sense, gotta tow your 800lb mom away from her diabetes appointment to get a large costco pizza as a snack

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Come on anon, don't be rude... She's a slim 650lbs.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

They really fell off, don't even have the deluxe pizza anymore, or churros

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Mfw i tow on my dailies and sport car

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *