>he drives a car designed for boomers trying to relive the times when they were young and being racist was seen as normal and encouraged

>he drives a car designed for boomers trying to relive the times when they were young and being racist was seen as normal and encouraged
>he thinks it makes him look masculine and compensates for his small dick
>it doesn't even have rear doors but can't beat a fricking LEAF
>he calls it a "chally wally"

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

1. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>he bases his opinion on cars on a whole heap of factors revolving around other people, what they do and what they think

If you like the car, you like the car, why should any of that gay shit you mentioned matter?

2. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

whats wrong with chally wally guy. he just likes his car alot and isn't chronically shitting on everything like that moronic camarogay

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Sally's Chally Wally, formerly Willy's

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Underrated post

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

CHILLY WILLY

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Willy bum bum bum bum.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>When a man sits on the toilet and the tip of his penis rubs against the cold inside of bowl, or possibly even the water. This could also be known as a Tip Dip.
          >"Time to drop some plop" *sits down* >"Oh no! I got a chilly willy! I hate that!"
          Kek.

3. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Bernie
    lost

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

He has good taste, mid engine V10 and AWD and a banging stereo

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

That's not Bernie, it's long been debunked.
      He's still a bolshevik israelite who doesn't have any business being anywhere near a position of power but let's stay real.

4. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

OP apparently hasn't noticed who buys those cars today.

Chrysler products biggest fan base isn't boomers (words have specific meaning) who are all quite elderly today. The people you imagine to be boomers are Gen X and younger. Ask used car dealers which demographic is most fond of modern Chryslers.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Challengers are bought by boomers having a crisis to feel like they're 20 again, the car looks virtually the same as it did 43 years ago.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>the car looks virtually the same as the classic model which has become extremely popular and valuable today
        Gee I wonder why they did that

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

To bait boomers just like the T-bird, HHR and more.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You believe only boomers value the golden era muscle cars?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Why do you think the 30 year old boomer meme exists? You can be a boomer despite not being classed as such by your age.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Yeah so anyway like I was saying the new muscle cars are styled like the old muscle cars because the old muscle cars are very popular with everyone.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

yuuuuuup
            >sips monster

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

hey off topic question but, whats the name in english for the part of the street where water runs.... i mean, where the left side tires are touching.

• 3 weeks ago
            civil engineering stud

Gutter? Culvert? Drain?
            Make a drawing clarifying what you mean, happy to help. I'm a bit confused by the "where the left tires touch" part. Do you live in a RHD country or one where invert sections/reverse crowns are common? Pic related is what a regular street is like.

• 3 weeks ago
            civil engineering stud

Just realized the picture you were replying to, it now makes sense because it's a RHD car indeed.
            You have the gutter and the curb. The upright part is the curb, the bottom part is the gutter.
            Before seeing the picture I thought you were talking about a weird design like pic related.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

The gutter. The middle of the road, which should be the highest so that the water runs off, is called the crown. Don't you yuros know about gutters and crowns?

• 3 weeks ago
            civil engineering stud

I just assumed his first language isn't English

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Why do you think the 30 year old boomer meme exists? You can be a boomer despite not being classed as such by your age.

Imagine being this insecure over someone elses car choice lmao

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>t. Never saw one.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Black folk and clueless army boots yes

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Please refrain from signaling racism outside of /misc/. We refer to them as "motorists of diverse background" around here.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

I'M GONNA SAY IT

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Black person
          posting car too

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

I prefer "ethnic" myself, but I can't speak for others

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

That's not the preferred nomenclature anymore, but it's certainly better than denigrating slurs. Thank you for fostering a more inclusive vehicle discussion space.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I don't like "diverse" because it sounds like fake nicety to mask offense, much like "vibrant". I can't help taking offense on behalf of ethnic folk whenever someone calls them "diverse"

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I was in error. In my attempt to educate you in inclusive language, I myself had fallen into subconscious microaggressive tendencies.

It's difficult retaining an empathetic mindset whilst sharing a board with F150 drivers. It seems that even I was influenced by reactionary drivers.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

We must remain forever vigilant, it's easy to lapse into discriminatory attitudes when distracted. Please point out any such post you see, I am not free of slipping now and then either.

5. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

ok but challengers are literal Black personmobiles though

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

They weren't when they first came out. Back before 2015 and the Hellcat, Challengers were almost universally driven by middle aged white men. I was an anomoly with my 2012 R/T because I was in my early-mid 20s (and white). Back then, Camaros were the homiemobile of choice and Mexicans stuck to Mustangs like they always do.

When hood rich homies started buying Hellcats to flex and rappers started featuring them in music videos, that shifted. Even then, most Hellcats are still owned by older white men. They just don't fricking drive them.

• 4 weeks ago
      Greased Geese

its mostly popular because if the leniant financing, like altimas.
      it's why they get repo'd all the time because they will hand them to people who would be financially unable to pay for it.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

it's popular because it looks cool and they made almost a million of them
        chryslers "predatory" financing had more to do with their highly directed advertising encouraging buyers of their products to take risks in the first place.

• 4 weeks ago
          Greased Geese

>"predatory" financing
          the only thing predatory is giving cars to burger flipping dope smoking dregs so they can drive with human beings.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

it's illegal to refuse service on the basis of appearances
            if a burger flipping dope smoker has "a" credit score and a down payment he gets a car simple as
            whatever happens afterwards is nmp

you realize it's the BANK that approves not the dealership, right? Chrysler sports cars have high repairability index and resale value. It's a win win for all involved no matter what happens short of total loss.

6. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Chally Wally won the internets
    OP is sour grapist

7. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>being racist was seen as normal and encouraged
    Boomers had it so good.

8. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>buy cars you don't need and you can't afford to impress people you don't like

ishygddt

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Why is your life centered around impressing others? That's kind of sad.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Your attempt at reverse psychology is terrible

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

I dunno, your first thought about buying a nice car was to impress others, so I'm assuming you just project these feelings onto others.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

And you thought wrong, moron. Many such cases.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

No, I'm pretty sure I'm right.
            Some people like yourself are always judgemental little homosexuals thinking about the finances and motivations of others.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Hey little buddy, I know you're having a rough time making rent this month, but being judgemental of people who point out the obvious flaws you posses and becoming defensive is not the solution to your financial woes.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Assuming everyone else is as poor as you won't help your financial situation.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Statistics prove half of Americans live paycheck to paycheck. So yes, it actually does help me better my financial situation by learning from the mistakes of poors and avoiding their pitfalls.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

That's fine and all, but you just come off as bitter and narcissistic.
            You're not able to comprehend the fact that there are people who are more successful than you and can afford better things. So you cope with the idea that everyone secretly must be as poor as you.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>you come off as bitter
            Says the most bitter person ITT. You literally can't stand someone with a different viewpoint exists

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>say something provocative
            >you're just bitter I have a different viewpoint!
            Nice image though.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

you only perceive it as provacative because you're the exact type of moron I was referencing, otherwise you wouldn't take it so personal and simply ignore.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>say something stupid
            >gets called out
            >wow you care so much, I bet that really triggered you huh? Really struck a nerve?
            That's funny, because I don't even own a car, much less make payments on a loan to stretch myself financially.
            Those with a false sense of superiority are insufferable and deserve to be called out. Anyone who uses the term "depreciating asset" as well.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

The fact you typed all this cope just proves me point.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Ur the only one coping

>That's funny, because I don't even own a car

I thought busriders on DA was a meme. Why the frick are you even here then, moron?

Why not? I like cars and want to buy a good one someday.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>That's funny, because I don't even own a car

I thought busriders on DA was a meme. Why the frick are you even here then, moron?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

compares his life to wage slaves, single moms and browns. you realize how many 100k plus trucks and range rovers and fully loaded luxury are sold every month?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You aren't going to get rich by saving money
            >uuhhhh if I drive a 20 year old Accord and don't buy a coffee when I go to the office maybe I'll be rich when I'm 60

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Saving enables you to invest and investing gainfully is how you get rich

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

What would "bob" drive?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

1960 Imperial

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

1959 Cadillac Series 62

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

#9 Million Plus Ninjato

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Out of touch boomer telling people to simply buy less coffee as if that's the reason they're fricked and not because his generation ruined everything
      This guy is a complete stereotypical boomer homosexual

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

He's not wrong though. Most Americans are simply moronic with their finances and live a life of debt willingly. People on this board would do the same if they weren't so fricking poor that they can't even get a credit approval.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>You need to give up all your pleasures and interests in life to make the gdp go up!

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Instant gratification is literally for smoothbrains. It's better to save up for what you actually want comfortably.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>You should never ever ever do things you enjoy because that costs money you could be investing!

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

that mentality suits the Black who finances a challenger at 30% apr while living in section 8 housing cus statistically his life expectancy is short from gang violence. So if the ape lifestyle is to your liking then go for it

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

delayed gratification is a israeli concept.

• 3 weeks ago
            TooZ

instant gratification is an infantile feminine concept... then again YWNBAW.
            ---

Instant gratification is literally for smoothbrains. It's better to save up for what you actually want comfortably.

Here king....
            ---
            ITT .... The Gay and The Homosex

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

yeah he make some good points but i remember on his show he tried convincing a dude with a running 7 series BMW v12 that it isnt worth 10k and its 5k at most kek like in what world 3 series are 5k+

compares his life to wage slaves, single moms and browns. you realize how many 100k plus trucks and range rovers and fully loaded luxury are sold every month?

and how many are in repo lots or how many owners neglect maintenance and can barely afford car payments. this proves nothing but americans love debt

9. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous
  10. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>car designed specifically to look cool to americans
    >americans think it looks cool
    woah

>it's a reliable and practical full size personal coupe that can be purchased in increasingly spicier flavors like a potato chip
    WOAH

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Reliable
      >Chrysler

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

proof that a room full of monkeys given enough time, will eventually reproduce the works of shakespeare
        or make a reliable automobile, same thing

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Even Chrysler can make a reliable car if they have 15 years to iron out all the problems.

11. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

This is moronic. The most racist men, and most of the racist men, drive trucks. The truck is the downwards head nod of vehicles, i.e. "I have power over you, Black person."

12. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>why yes, I drive a chally wally, how could you tell?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

that event actually sold me on the chally
      >car can plow through a crowd of people, take a frontal impact from another car and keep going
      >makes liberals subconsciously upset

a shame he only got one kill

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>the power, the devastation is very important to me

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>I'M COMIN' TO GETCHA!

• 3 weeks ago
        Greased Geese

he did not kill her
        she was not on that street
        she died from being a fat frick pig
        she never made contact with that car or possibly ever even eyesight
        she died of a heart attack.
        that dickweed is doing life in prison over a couple bludgeoned homosexuals and unjustly charged with offshore whaling

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

he did actually hit her but you're right it took a bit for her to actually die. she got kinda bumped out of the way and sadly wasn't crushed so he didn't get the piledriver bonus.
          he is in jail because he gave up and turned himself in instead of wrecking all the opponent cars to win the race
          dumpass needed to buy more APO

• 3 weeks ago
            Greased Geese

>he did actually hit her
            I have seen no evidence of this and whenever it's mentioned nobody shows it, even if he did hit her she would probably have died some time that month from heart complications because the human organs aren't designed to carry a big fat fricking useless sack of lard.

• 3 weeks ago
            Greased Geese

to add to this im pretty sure somebody posted a detailed map of where she was loaded onto a stretcher and it was more than 90 to 100 yards away from the accident and you can't convince me they dragged this ham planet 3 blocks down the street for any reason at all.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

they did attempt to drag her down the street once she was already fricking dead rofl

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I think she got a worse injury from smacking the ground afterwards than the car actually impacting. She got immediate assistance and was being cared for by bystanders, but from what I've read she had some kind of internal bleeding and was too fat to carry, they only realized she was dying when she began to turn pale.

the idea that no pedestrian got hit is giga moronic you can see people fricking flying thru the air and over the hood like a girl damn cartoon. fat c**t didn't even go over the hood she just kind of got knocked over and kysd from being fat.

• 3 weeks ago
            Greased Geese

>no pedestrian got hit
            no my claim is that she did not get hit.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Buy an ad

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>the mere appearance of a chally wally is enough to kill a slightly overweight democrat

god bless our troops
          god bless america
          and
          GENTLEMEN
          START
          YOUR
          ENGINES

in the name of the intimidator, the king, and awesome bill from dawsonville
          boogity boogity boogity
          amen

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

General Lee was a Charger, what the frick is this larp?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Numbers shud be black

13. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

the hit or miss girl is a thousand times better than this chick

also no refunds

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Honestly I don't get the appeal of this mestizo bawd.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

She's skinny, definitely has a weird face though.

14. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>>he drives a car designed for boomers trying to relive the times when they were young and being racist was seen as normal and encouraged
    i thought this was gonna be an anti-land yacht troll post for a sec

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>implying the challenger isn't s landyacht

15. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Why are you thinking about my dick again?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

People look at Dodge Challengers and start lusting after the owner's dick, many such cases

16. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>no one has posted it yet
    ok i shall do the honors

• 3 weeks ago
      TooZ

Monkey doing a Monkey Dance.
      Its CROver. Nevermore.

https://i.imgur.com/mZcih6H.jpeg

>the mere appearance of a chally wally is enough to kill a slightly overweight democrat

god bless our troops
      god bless america
      and
      GENTLEMEN
      START
      YOUR
      ENGINES

in the name of the intimidator, the king, and awesome bill from dawsonville
      boogity boogity boogity
      amen

> in front of goodwill.
      Classic

17. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Young and racist, yep that's me.

18. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Being racist is normal and the fact that it's discouraged is one of the many reasons why things are so shit these days........... Black person

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>things are so shit these days
      ok BOOMER

19. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Blacks make bad decisions, yeah.

20. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>can't beat a fricking LEAF
    It can certainly beat a Nissan Leaf so I'm gonna assume the fricking leaf is you, which aligns with your awful thread

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

leaf us alone

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous
  21. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

What ever happened to this kid?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

She hit the wall at mach speed. Old, ugly. A barren womb to be pitied by her betters.

22. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I drive a car designed by the Japanese in one of their nuked cities. I drive it for me, and I know it makes me look like a homosexual, but I don't care, because I'm happy. I also drive a Jetta GLI, and I know it makes me look like an office drone, which I am, and that's okay because I'm happy. I drive an old Ford truck that breaks down all the time and isn't even 4x4. It makes me look like a loser, and that's okay, because I'm happy. Because I'm happy, I do not care that others may think different, because I drive with a smile on my face, and good feelings all around. So you can call me a homosexual, a wagie, and a loser, but that's okay, because I'm happy.

23. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>he drives a car for women designed by a woman
    yes

24. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Do you think about people's dicks often?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Only when they drive compensators

25. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

You know who loves talking about dicks? RCR guy. He's a furgay and a homo.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

literally who

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *