2. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Any loremasters here?

3. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

why /o is so obsesed with this guy ?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Probably jealous he makes a living driving cars while they work their dead end wagie job.

• 4 weeks ago
        TooZ

Truck Drivers make a living driving.. cars... big cars...

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

At least I’m not gay

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>having a job you hate

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>just get a job you love xdddd
          >it's so easy!

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I am a programmer and I love my job

Imagine being a car reviewer when you hate cars

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

But what do you program? Is it something fun that you like? Something boring like some legacy enterprise Java software? Or something evil like tracking algorithms?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

A video editor software that puts red triangles on tanks

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>>just get a job you love xdddd
            >>it's so easy!
            this but unironically
            my current and last job are jobs I actually love to do, I only left my previous due to poor management decisions but were it not for that I would have definitely stayed far longer

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>left my previous due to poor management decisions
            every time. no matter how many managers seethe,
            >people don't quit bad jobs they quit bad bosses

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>every time. no matter how many managers seethe,
            It's a tale as old as time. No matter what me and my team would tell the director of operations, it was all ignored. My team were dropping like flies, jumping ship to a different company that smelled blood in the water. I guess the company paying out the fricking ass thousands of dollars a day, up to tens of thousands of dollars a week in fines to the people we had contracts with was a smarter financial decision than paying people more and actually having people training new hires who turned over weekly

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

So do bus drivers, pizza boys and Uber drivers

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>he posted the thread again

Haven't followed this gay since the few gems such as the (deleted for being 'problematic') Subaru/Avenger review but it seems like there's not really a living being made. Viewcounts are dropping like a rock and where videos used to get 150-250k views on average (with the odd one that blows up) it's now rare to see any above 100k now which seems to be another reason for the "I've got to do these giveaways bro pls buy the mug" desperation.

he really should just follow his true passion and review dragon dildos
        then he would be making accurate, knowledgeable videos
        and his style of writing was obviously intended to describe how every crease and rib feels up his rectum

Roman if you're reading this I mean it as sincere advice. Life is short, do things you actually like

If Roman had split a few years back and started doing just full-length video essay documentaries he'd be more popular I think. The few he's done himself aren't bad but being tied to a sinking channel led by a now openly-flaming furgay isn't him doing any good.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>Haven't followed this gay since the few gems such as the (deleted for being 'problematic') Subaru/Avenger review
          Why was it "problematic"? Too many fart jokes or some sort of homosexual shit?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

The TSUBARUUUUU review was the one with the funny JALOPNIK WILL NOT RUN THIS VIDEUUUUU voice and the Avenger was the Downs Syndrome one.

• 4 weeks ago
      Greased Geese

im just waiting for him to announce that he's critically dying from aids I don't have any other attention directed towards him other than his demise.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

It’s literally him making the threads. DA isn’t obsessed with him, HE’S obsessed with DA. He’s literally been making self deprecating threads here for years trying to scab more views.

Probably jealous he makes a living driving cars while they work their dead end wagie job.

Frick off Brian.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

nobody gives a frick about RCR.

https://i.imgur.com/fO9tC4D.jpeg

>he uploaded it again

BUY AN AD homosexual.

4. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Never seen this youtuber nor do I know what he's talking about. Cleetus (and other car youtubers) do regular giveaways including filming the "winners". Who the frick knows if these winners are simply distant cousins nobody has seen on the channel, or some other kind of fraud like the McDonalds monopoly winners (look up that decades long scam, worth a look) or what.

Maybe the numbers are there with enough people buying shitty t-shirts and hats and stickers, maybe its all just a big scam to pump up their merch store, who knows. Most major giveaways have to have a law firm involved to make sure the givers are adhering to the dozens of laws surrounding giveaways (thanks, attorneys for making giving away shit so moronic) but that doesn't automatically make it on the up and up.

5. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

he really should just follow his true passion and review dragon dildos
    then he would be making accurate, knowledgeable videos
    and his style of writing was obviously intended to describe how every crease and rib feels up his rectum

Roman if you're reading this I mean it as sincere advice. Life is short, do things you actually like

6. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

aren't*

is rcr moronic? rhetorical question

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

"arn't" is technically still fine even if it does look moronic. "Shouldn't've" and "wouldn't've" are as well.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

The failure of language is one of the first signs of a crumbling society.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

If you spoke the English you are speaking right now to someone from 150 years ago, he would call you a moron and complain about society going to shit or something

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Thanks for agreeing with me (?)

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>The children now love luxury; they have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for elders and love chatter in place of exercise. Children are now tyrants, not the servants of their households. They no longer rise when elders enter the room. They contradict their parents, chatter before company, gobble up dainties at the table, cross their legs, and tyrannize their teachers.
            This is what ancient greeks were complaining about. So morons whining how “west has fallen and billions must die” has been the thing since the dawn of times. Get in line, gay.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

and what all happened to the Greeks between then and now?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

They got into denbts

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You should probably take a look around you at "society".
            Or do you think HRT for a 5 yearold is "progressive" ?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

So which English is the "correct" one, from before the "crumbling society"? Even Shakespearean English would be considered moronic by someone from before it.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Until it is recognized, it is considered wrong.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Did you learn that ucla when you were writing rap songs about climate change for your doctorate?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

he has an english degree and thinks he's clever so he probably did it ""ironically""

7. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

what if instead of regular car reviews, it was regular boner reviews

8. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The issue with RCR giveaways isn't that they're fraudulent: it's that he's moronic.
    The only ways to join are the FREE way or the $50 PER ENTRY way and you get a $5 aliexpress mug with your $50 entry.
    So obviously because he lacks any good merchandise that he can mark up to cover the cost of his (used, out of warranty, 100k mile) giveaways, people just do the free option. Or don't participate at all because nobody but the genuinely desperate is going to join a sweepstakes for a shitbox.
    And to make it worse, RCR will then send out emails to his subscriber list b***hing about how he can't afford the giveaway cars because people are entering for free and he'll stop if people don't buy more $50 mugs.

9. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

qrd? I'm not watching youtuber drama.

10. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

He is a coward. he deleted the N segment from his hyundai review

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *