HELP ME!

I am currently in the market for a used V6-V8 luxury sedan/coupe and my budget is roughly $30k. 2019 is the highest year I wanna go. I was pretty interested in the LS 460 since it has dual injection, although reviews online and youtube says these models have other known issues that are expensive. I dont want to spend a lot on maintenence which is why I steer clear of Mercedes and BMW. Would spending a bit more and going with an RC or IS be a better option? Would going with something like a Genisis be a better option? Or maybe a Volvo?

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I also want to mention I'm in a cold climate so AWD or FWD would be preferred!

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

bro plenty of rwd shitboxes do just fine in snow

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Bro, no they frickin dont

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

gooby pls. how do you think all those old youtube videos of old shitbox lolvos and whatnot drifting in the snow came to be?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

You can find videos like that for practically every male and model

You aren't in the market for those with that money. It buys you a decent i4 midsize, say, Mazda 6. Stick to that instead of a money pit.

What do you mean? A 460 by me with 56k miles is going for $29k no accidents

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Looking at just the purchase price is just asking for someone to recommend an old money pits. Its literally ignoring everything but the sticker price.

LS460 is out of warranty probably for a 2019 model. You will be looking at pricy repairs soon.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>You can find videos like that for practically every male and model
            exactly! just more proof awd is overrated in snow by the people who say you'll crash and die without it

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

you don't drive in the snow enough to have an opinion.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Wrx with aftermarket soft suspension and the seats out of a Lincoln Town Car

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Im not gay, and don't like wiener up my ass. I probably should have mentioned that in the OP too

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

So you're one of those who like sucking.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

ES350

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Why would an LS 350 have major problems but an ES not?

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

er 460, whatever

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

They're totally different cars. LS460 is the Lexus flagship sedan with a design specific to Lexus. The 460 gemeration is known to be particularly problematic. The ES350 is essentially an Avalon (or Camry for 2012 and older) made a little nicer.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I see that makes sense, it just sucks that I cant find anything reliable maintenence wise thats over 300 hp unless I spend like 35-40k

Don't bother get v8 i6 junkyard turbo sedan

Avoid v6 especially na

Any models off the top of your head to look at?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

ES350 makes at least 270hp, with newer ones a hair over 300hp.
            You can also look at the GS350. They are a little sportier and come with AWD. They will be more expensive to maintain though.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>ES350 makes at least 270hp, with newer ones a hair over 300hp.
            >You can also look at the GS350. They are a little sportier and come with AWD. They will be more expensive to maintain though.
            300hp for a 2tonne awd isnt that much

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I see that makes sense, it just sucks that I cant find anything reliable maintenence wise thats over 300 hp unless I spend like 35-40k
            [...]
            Any models off the top of your head to look at?

ES350 is just rebadged Avalon, which is a stretched version of Camry. It is FWD car.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>ES350 is just rebadged Avalon, which is a stretched version of Camry. It is FWD car.

as much as I hate front wheel drive, if you just want a basic cruiser, The Toyota Avalon is a really nice car. My friend had one for a few years. Always reliable, no issues. Even though he had a 2016 the adaptive cruise control and lane keep assist worked really well. Good gas mileage. Adequate power from the V6. Boring car to drive, but it wasn't bad, had plenty of space

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

homosexual

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>FWD would be preferred!

OP were you on the people in this video? what was it like?

• 2 months ago
        I love

Me in front 7w7

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

who is the top

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I love getting creampied by BWC.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

wew that's a quite big dick

who is the top

I want to know too...

https://i.imgur.com/hwhNp0Y.jpg

I love getting creampied by BWC.

based af

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Better invest into some driving school and winter tires, moron.

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

P L E A S E. R E S P O N D

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Don't bother get v8 i6 junkyard turbo sedan

Avoid v6 especially na

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

You aren't in the market for those with that money. It buys you a decent i4 midsize, say, Mazda 6. Stick to that instead of a money pit.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>Mazda 6
      OP was not asking for a sub 200hp little pussy ass car why even suggest that

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

The level of entitled morons who come on here expecting to buy luxury cars and shit when none of them should be.

If you should be buying a luxury car, you already have millions in the bank and don't need to ask 4chinx for advice.

If you don't have millions in the bank, you should be driving a $500 shitbox and groveling in the streets. NO you are not entitled to a new iPhone. NO you are not entitled to trendy clothes. You should be saving every penny and suffering from 3 part-time jobs to get by

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Calm down A genesis is like less than 20k and it's a "luxury" sedan shut the frick up

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>I dont want to spend a lot on maintenence
        >Genesis

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

das rite

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Just pay the working class better wages lmao

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

just learn marketable skills lmao

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Just make college free then lmao

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Arent college kids begging for loan forgiveness since their degrees are worthless?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Why wouldn't they? Guess who "lobbied" the fed to make it the only type of debt that can't be discharged through bankruptcy?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Why wouldn't they?
            My point is why would they demand """free college"""" when paid college already gave them a worthless degree. How is the tax payer going to change that with their money??

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>how will removing a monthly expense from a poor person help poor people?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

What the frick are you expecting, 100% of college grads are going nuclear engineers? How is it being free going to create worthy grads?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

The "worthiness" of any individual is far removed from any degree, or job title they acquire. Perhaps re-evaluate your seemingly shallow life first.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Then how is free college going to apply to the moronic shit you just said?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Asked and answered

>how will removing a monthly expense from a poor person help poor people?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>The education he received was worthless, but if it was free itd be worth more
            ????

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

No, it would simply cost less you blessed moron. To take it further, it would be the actual fair market value of the "worthless degree."

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

No it wouldn't you piece of shit, you don't get to call other people paying for your nonsense "fair market" since it suits YOU. I hope you frickin die tomorrow

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Again, this works perfectly fine for the rich. Stay complacent.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

When? Where? I know little kids like you are used to platitudes, but give an example

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>"worthiness"
            The noun form of "worthy" is "worth."

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

poor = stupid + lazy. paying off one of their many stupid decisions won't change that.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

My old roommate has a BA in Psych and he's currently bartending. If my taxes paid off his schooling, hell still be bartending, because he can't get a job with that degree. You stupid frick

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Trying too hard. Whether or not he gets a job is a non-sequitur to whether or not his loans should be forgiven, (or not existed in the first place).

Goddamn this place is israeli af.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

You want school to be free so that an individual can earn a living while simultaneously saying that his training is worthless as far as he is as an individual. Shut the frick up, idiot

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>his training is worthless as far as he is as an individual.
            To his sense of self, not his net worth, or social caste.
            Equating all 3 of those things to one another is for sheep.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>not his net worth, or social caste.
            If this *wasn't the case*, then he wouldn't be waiting tables with a Bachelors you dumb butthole

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

When? Where? I know little kids like you are used to platitudes, but give an example

Touch grass edgelord

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

It's not the only type of debt that's not dischargeable though.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

But college-educated voters overwhelmingly voted for Biden, who is literally the guy (member of the congressional session) that made it a debt you can't discharge through bankruptcy.
            Also college is used as a baseline for even shit-tier jobs because using free IQ tests and then training employees that scored well was deemed discriminatory against blacks.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Probably why Biden has forgiven more student loan debt than anyone else in history not named Oprah. He feels guilty.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Inflation at an all time high and getting worse
            >Now lets forgive student loan debt
            College children these days are so frickin stupid they deserve to have miserable lives

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>muh inflation
            Yet nary a peep about muh inflation when

https://i.imgur.com/YDQI5Ce.png

works for the rich

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>a small business loan is the same as some homosexual loser jerking off in his dorm room """"""for free""""""""

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>investing in a higher education, pursuing a higher salary job is the same as Marjorie Taylor Greene losing hundreds of thousands of dollars hawking screenprinted tshirts and beer koozies, and having the federal gov pick up the tab no questions asked
            frick off israelite

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

in a higher education
            >The same "higher education" that can't get them a well paying job currently
            >Funded by other people's money
            >I'm the israelite
            You are one dumbass piece of shit

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Funded by other people's money
            Yes, the PPP loans too. The loans to already- rich people and politicians you are still absolutely okay with. "Trickle down" my balls israelite.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Anyone else in history
            He's forgiven less than 10% of it though.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>wah i need everything handed to me
            embarrassing

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

works for the rich

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Twitter screencap
            moron detected

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>excuse after excuse
            your failings in life are your own fault.

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>reviews online and youtube says these models have other known issues
    This is true of pretty much every car.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Nah, Lexus straight up has come out and said the 460 breaking system is fricked, you can read it on that .gov site that compiles all of this shit

>ES350 makes at least 270hp, with newer ones a hair over 300hp.
      >You can also look at the GS350. They are a little sportier and come with AWD. They will be more expensive to maintain though.
      300hp for a 2tonne awd isnt that much

This, ffs this modern car market is so frickin gay its insane

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

just get an infiniti from the last decade with a vq37vhr or vr30ddtt

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Damn man maybe I will go with a Q50

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Don't get a Volvo.

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

If you can't afford a luxury car new, you can't afford it used.

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

You might want to look up how much it takes to actually keep a CPO Lexus on the road. How do you think they afford those fancy dealerships?

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Get a 1997 LS400 Coach edition if you want to be cool OP.

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Used GS460 with AWD is also an option

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

2013-2016 Gs350 awd is the sweet spot.
    Solid reliability.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

bump

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Nah brehh do not git dat shit.

Me dad has one and it's slow as fukk, got dat old-ass 6-speed troony when the non-AWD GS's on dat 8-speed nawmeen

Efficiency not good cuz AWD too. Lotta compromises. No reason to git AWD

Just get an Ecoboost Mustang and be happy. It's all that 99% of "car enthusiasts" need. Only like 0.01% track their cars and need something more specialized

14. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Audi S6?
    Quattro AWD for snow and decently reliable, ish.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *