Unattended Children Pitbull Club Shirt $21.68

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

a fricking muffler delete nets you a 50lb weight loss
    are you a muffler overweight

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

what kind of muffler is 50 pounds? my all chink steel fake flowmaster is like 15 tops, and the big oem ones i have are maybe 25

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous
        • 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Kek is that an E90 muffler? I agree that shit is massive

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

h-how did you figure it out

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

BMW pigfat

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Not all of us are wrenchlets, anon.

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

BMI in the 21s, 135-150 lbs range, body is rock solid w/ veins popping out even when relaxed.
    There's not much weight I could lose without chopping off body parts, don't assume we car guys are fatties.
    But I can't argue your actual point, almost everyone around me is huge and all they have to do is eat less / better. I don't work out so I eat fewer than 1,000 cal / day and I'm healthier than anyone around.

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

The only reason I add 10% to my car's weight is because my car weighs <1800lbs

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Eat the Bugs.

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

i'm 48kg and i drive a 30 year old honda

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I don't think you should be starving yourself and forcing your body to eat your brain mass in order to function while driving anon

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>Vegetarian garbage food. A common climate change believers food.
    Not for me. I would rather be cannibal killing & eating car hating people as my food than ever be a vegetarian.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>I would rather be cannibal killing & eating car hating people as my food than ever be a vegetarian.
      I wouldn't dismiss the diet like that. I've done a few stints of vegetarianism because of being a total poorgay in the past. Eggs and peanut butter sandwiches are good, albeit monotonous.

I wouldn't tolerate more restrictive vegetarianism or veganism though, eggs are my hard line I've drawn in the sand. I must embrace the wizardry of eating all the eggs. Record is 15 in one sitting, a far cry from Gastonmaxxing.

• 1 month ago
        Panda5

As a vegetable and chicken farmer, I approve. Eggs have the best precursors for your body to make testosterone and various neurotransmitters (but obv there's a genetic limit to how much your body can make). Rice isn't the same without eggs. Just make sure to load up on statins if you eat eggs every day.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>Just make sure to load up on statins if you eat eggs every day.
          When my time comes, it will. It's not soon. My grandmother died today at 100 years old. Eggs were common in her diet. If my schizo OBE vision is true and those spirits are telling the truth, my life ends at 97.6 years if I perish of old age. God I hope not.

DA is a weird place. I don't think I would've had half the weird shit happen to me if I never knew it existed.

https://i.imgur.com/Ta7yvIK.jpeg

noice I got a j-cab a few years ago and having a reliable home setup is the best. mine is in great shape, but even then it did take quite a long time of tinkering to get this one running perfectly

>noice I got a j-cab a few years ago and having a reliable home setup is the best
          That's the dream for me. It will happen one day by next year. I don't need a real cab; the arcade pads will be enough. I've snagged an AIO that works well as a mobile Stepmania machine. Loud as hell too.

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

This works too.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

do you have one for the passenger side too?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Saving up. I finished a DA FSR double pad and I'm up to passing 14s in one month. I think I can justify SMX stages later on. The DA ones constantly need repairs and I'm getting sick of it.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

noice I got a j-cab a few years ago and having a reliable home setup is the best. mine is in great shape, but even then it did take quite a long time of tinkering to get this one running perfectly

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Wow, how'd you secure that monitor to the cabinet? Does it have a VESA mount?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

yes but is just hanging on a cable that goes up to where the marquee mounts to the top of the cabinet, so it required no permanent modifications to the cabinet
            I copied this guy's video (on facebook, so replace the beginning of the url because hiroshimoot thinks this comment is spam)
            .....com/share/v/vpZTbKCfBZTgqR3v/?mibextid=oFDknk

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Why would I eat my food's food?

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

But a salad would add weight to a car, dummy. Lol, OP is fail.

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

But if I eat I'm heavier.

12. 1 month ago
    Anonymous
  13. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>tfw already weight only 43kg
    >my motorcycle weights 120kg with all fluids
    >30hp to the wheel
    I am thinking of swapping a 50hp engine on it, I was born small and light to race

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *