1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Meanwhile a humble midsize

• 3 weeks ago
      Greased Geese

thats dogshit

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

These elaborate larps intrigue me. The backseat of a crew cab is quite spacious. You posted the smaller cab model. I agree silly vehicles mostly, but those back seats are comfy

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

You weren’t supposed to notice that, gotta be mad af at truggers for some arbitrary reason.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Just confirmed it's indeed the full size version, cope harder. Seats made to be easily lifted are obviously not very comfortable at all.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Op pic is clearly the smaller cab model. Whatever they call it? Extended cabs?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Different names by manufacturers, some call it extended cab, some call it things like super cab. Idk

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

It's just a different angle pic actually

https://i.imgur.com/hHTyPtG.jpeg

Huh? They are very comfortable and have the same legroom as something like an S class.

But I’m just dealing with the average europoor I’m guessing by the time. So be a treat for me Hans and just chill with your truck delusions.

>Huh? They are very comfortable and have the same legroom as something like an S class.
            That's the real delusion here

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

The back side windows look small. The backseat of these models are small, yes. Crew cabs are big. I used to own one. Backseat was massive though not super comfy seats

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Huh? They are very comfortable and have the same legroom as something like an S class.

But I’m just dealing with the average europoor I’m guessing by the time. So be a treat for me Hans and just chill with your truck delusions.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

damn that looks almost as luxurious as my 99 camry
          is that 50k+ dealer tip? or 60k?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I searched F150 crew cab interior. They're stupid as sedan replacements, even for the driver they're not as comfortable due to the seating position.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

You have clearly never been in one lol. Even the back peasant seats are more comfy than the front seats of most high end euro vehicles. Not to mention you get more leg room than a Rolls Royce.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

> Not to mention you get more leg room than a Rolls Royce
          That doesn’t matter when you get horrible handling and bad passenger comfort due to leaf spring rear suspension because it’s a car designed to haul heavy shit and not to transport people comfortably.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>human weight
            >cargo weight
            I assure you, the leaf springs don't care. You should ride in a truck at least once in your life.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>handling
            >truck
            when's your bus getting here?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

NTA but I've heard really funny complaints about the newer Nissan Titans from Silverado gays about how the "Titan feels like driving a truck" because it doesn't have a soft suspension like the Silverados do.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>check out the back peasant seats
          >of the limited trim
          You're just as disingenuous as the OP

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Just about the same amount of rear legroom as my Crown Victoria. I'd still rather have the vic tho.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

look at all that space to fugg

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

If you're cross shopping a sedan and an f150, yea, they don't make much sense. F150 is fine as a pickup if you need a pickup. Yes the trend to use them as family haulers is weird

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I rented 2024 ram for a weekend to move some shit 1,600 miles away and it rode like my 2010 BMW 750. You should try to ride in a truck at least once to see why sedans no longer sell in the United States. There is literally no point when you can get a truck under 100k.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>even for the driver they're not as comfortable due to the seating position
        Have you ever driven one? The driver's seat in modern pickups, at least in the us, are comfy as frick.

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Not my problem.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

The eunuch-cabin. This signals that the driver is incapable of breed

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

My father drove a lowered 89 sierra and went on to have two kids. He even reluctantly swapped out the seats to be able to have a baby carrier. I think your claim is unfounded

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

My dad drove a Celica when I was born and my brother was like 10, we never felt uncomfortable.
          He got a truck shortly afterwards tho

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The backseat legroom in a modern half ton absolutely mogs the shit out of your sedan, guaranteed.

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Try towing anything in your 1.3 turbo compact FWD sedan eurocuck

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Why would I need to tow anything though?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

cope

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

The irony of the situation is that euro people are not afraid to tow campers with their 1.3 econobox

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Good luck towing them at 80mph

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

They are forbidden to tow that fast iirc

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Nice commie laws

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>average euro 2nd row

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

That's luxury anon
      More affordable cars are probably even worse

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Yes the average euro drives a ferrari

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

That's what euro larpers on DA want you to think
        >your V8s are for plebs
        >we drive V12s and shit

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

That's better than Japanese rear seats

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

wtf why does that look like a velvet sink?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/J0xp5dF.jpeg

That's better than Japanese rear seats

These rear seats aren’t intended to be used, they’re to skirt higher taxes on 2 seaters

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I sat in the back of an FD rx7 before. Glad I'm not fat

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

kek, eurocucks are seething at their poverty again

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

people who buy these don't sit in the rear themselves
    rear seats are for the kids, and kids will take anything

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>muh luggxury
    if you want luxury, you buy an executive minivan

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

They generally don't sell them in the US.
      Pic related, Chinese market exclusive.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>They generally don't sell them in the US.
        They do sell and even make them in the US. They are just, how shall I put it, American-sized.

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

NOW JUST HOLD ON
    >rolls coal
    What ya'll fixin' to say is
    >flashes high beams
    What ya'll is saying
    >breathes heavily through meth-damaged teeth
    That we truggers can
    >pulls up carhartt pants slowly falling back below the waistline
    That we are fixin' to --
    >gets a DUI
    Get sum of that -- ya'll sayin' that
    >holds SWC in hands and shakes it twice
    We fixin' --
    >installs a 6" lift kit
    NOW HOLD ON, ya'll sayin' that
    >packs a lip
    That this little TRUGG --
    >gets another DUI
    THAT THIS TRUGG...
    >engages 4L and rear diff lock to traverse a gravel driveway
    NOW HOLD ON, ya'll are sayin' that
    >pulls in diagonally across 4 parking spots
    SO YA'LL ARE SAYIN'
    >faints and then gets up repeatedly from low blood sugar
    YA'LL ARE SAYIN' --
    >struggles to hoist own fat ass into driver's seat
    NOW HOLD ON, HOLD ON
    >works a manual labor job
    LISTEN HERE, YA'LL ARE SAYIN'
    >has a panic attack when gas goes above $4/gallon
    ...SO YA'LL ARE SAYIN'
    >applies a "support the blue" sticker to his trugg

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>words words words
      the left can't meme

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Go back to your containment board.

Wrong board

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

tldr

11. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>my 99 camry
    these are the people making fun of trucks kek

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

How much did you pay for something similar to the car I had when I was 16? Be honest

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

That's a tire.

12. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

get a RAM Megacab, peasant.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Okay, that actually approaches the comfort of a sedan/SUV.
      RAM is Italian nowadays though.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>RAM Megacab
      >starts at $75,000 MSRP for a Megacab RAM 2500
      >starts at $90,000 MSRP for a Megacab RAM 3500
      yeah that's gonna be a no from me dawg.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

A megacab 3500 starts at 75k cause locked behind Laramie package

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>still looks like shit
      Truck owners have the lowest fricking standards

13. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Look at those horrid rear seats
    If you're really fat, that's a godsend. Bucket seats have been the bane of fat fricks everywhere so now even the front seats may as well be bench seats.

14. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I'm an incel so I'll never have to worry about rear seats.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I knew this cope was coming. In that case why drive a 4 door vehicle?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

If I'm doing a quick grocery trip where I only have one or two bags, I'll put it in the back seat instead of the trunk.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Hauling cargo in your seat, classy. Do you like your back seat reeking of food?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Are you being moronic on purpose or have you actually never gone grocery shopping before?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I put the stuff in the trunk, it keeps the seats pristine. No condensation from cold drinks, no greasy spills from say roasted chicken, should anything leak I have no issues either. Maybe I'm just spoiled by how good the trunk of my liftback sedan is.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You do realize the seats lift up like

https://i.imgur.com/hHTyPtG.jpeg

right? If you are truly worried about it just do that.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I'll never understand these people who act like every trip to the grocery store is a chaotic whirlwind that trashes their vehicle. not once in my 40+ years have I ever had something leak in a vehicle. how do you go from picking stuff off the shelf, putting it in your basket/cart, checking out, bagging it, putting it in your vehicle...not once leaking or spilling anything at any point...to suddenly exploding on the ride home? that sounds to me like you're not packing the grocery bags into your vehicle properly, and it doesn't really matter what kind of vehicle you drive

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>No condensation from cold drinks, no greasy spills from say roasted chicken
            those plastic bag bans really hitting hard

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

First time ever seeing this take in my life, bragging about putting all your groceries in the trunk, kek. You tell me if you make a quick trip to the store for a bag of stuff, you won't just put it in your passenger seat or backseat?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Not him, but putting groceries in the trunk is the best option. The cabin is for people, cargo goes in the trunk.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

people are cargo

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Yes, I am telling you that. In my car the trunk is easily accesible so it's not a problem for me.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

A two-door can still have backseats, anon. Even if it doesn't, there still can be some space back there. If you're never gonna need to transport people around, you don't need a four-door or a sedan. You can be a virgin loner chad and only ever drive sports cars.

15. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Fix it Again Dony

16. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

that's the "supercab" version of the F150, which has two normal doors and two suicide doors. it's smaller than the normal four-door "supercrew" version
    that said, it's about twice the legroom of your average sedan. also, the seats fold up and create a cargo space equal to the entire internal volume of your average sedan
    the front seats are extremely comfortable. the center console folds up to create a bench seat
    I know all of this because this is exactly the kind of truck that I have. my girlfriend drives a luxury trim fusion hybrid, and it's like a cheap toy compared to my truck

17. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Modern vehicle designers really don't give two fricks about backseat passengers.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

They do if you're shopping for a sedan, especially D segment and above.

18. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Work truck is a silverado 2500
    >Takes 4 lanes just to make a U turn
    How do truckgays deal with this as a daily life?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

by knowing how to drive and not needing to do u-turns?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>how do you guys act like a complete fricking idiot in traffic every day?
      step 1: we don't

19. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Trucks are a Midwest status symbol because they all have fat morbidly obese mothers.

20. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It's pretty big really. If you want to see true cucks, go to Australia where the Hilux and Ranger mid-sizers are their #1 and #2 best selling family vehicles for years now. So many larping suburban dads cope with these awful back seats

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

That's unironically better than the foldable American ones, even if it has a bit less legroom

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

lmao cope on a rope. Imagine believing that.

?t=346

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>costs $163k dollarydoos (108k USD) and is limited production due to the GMSV RHD conversion process
          yeah that's not exactly replacing the $30k Hilux as a family hauler for everyone lmao

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Show me a new crew cab Hilux for $30k.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

ooooh so I was off by $12k, as if that makes the $163k 2500HD barge any less out of reach for the majority of people. are you being moronic on purpose?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Nice try. It's $55k with 4x4. Don't pretend like the average person there can afford that. That almost gets you a 3/4 ton crew cab in America. You seem like the moronic one if you're cherry picking third world tier trucks to compare them to hyper overpriced American trucks. How about you compare a Tacoma to a 3/4 ton?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>moves the goalposts
            You said "new crew cab Hilux", I delivered. Frick off moron. You're also forgetting to adjust for currency exchange rates, your $55k AUD is $36k here. No you absolutely can fricking not get a 3/4 ton crew cab for that. Even an absolute stripper model single cab short bed 1500 with a 4 banger starts at $3k more than that You want even the work truck trim of a 2500 4x4 crew cab short bed turbodiesel, you're looking at $63k USD or $95k in AUD.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>You said "new crew cab Hilux", I delivered. Frick off moron
            Common sense would have you pick something comparable. That fricking thing as a realistic equivalent is already a big fricking stretch.

>You're also forgetting to adjust for currency exchange rates, your $55k AUD is $36k here
            I'm not forgetting about shit. AUD is pretty much equivalent to CAD here so it's pretty easy to compare them or convert that to USD. We also have access to this thing called Google here. Sorry your DSL connection can't support that.

A gasser crew cab 4x4 Ram 2500 tradesman is under $50k CAD or $55k Roocucks or $36k freedombucks. It's a basic ass truck but the rear seats are still like a fricking Rolls Royce compared to a fricking Hilux. I don't know why you or your other moronic ccolonymate would ever compare the two.

21. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I would rather drive a pick up truck than a sedan. I prefer to have ability to transport larger stuff(never towing anything) or 4 people depending of the situation.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Then drive a crossover

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I drive a crossover and the feeling of a truck is insurmountably nicer. Cant wait to get a supercab f150 like OP's pic

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Crossovers are not more spacious than sedans and are worse at everything

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Much more spacious measurably and odd thing to say at the end

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Wrong, if it were MPVs you'd be right

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

you need to sell whatever you drive and buy a golf cart instead. why? because I, a random stranger on the internet, said so

22. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Over 6ft tall sit in the passenger seat of a 1500 ram for work and the back seats the full crew cab leg room is fine in the back seat angle is not very comfortable on longer than 40 mins, front seat has worse legroom somehow with weird transmission bump or whatever I'd rather be in a mazda 3 or something.

23. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Trucks aren’t a sedan replacement.
    They are a dick and balls replacement.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Are you implying FtoM trannies are buying the trucks exclusively?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

No, truckgays are.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Are you moronic anon? The truckgays are these trannies according to you.

24. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

it's for them to LARP as if they're gonna throw their family in prison, it blends witheir the vibes

25. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I'm going to get an old truck with bench seats so the old lady can suck me off while I drive. That's real love, youngins.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *