>His mom drove a sporty American V8 coupe when she was young

>His mom drove a sporty American V8 coupe when she was young
>Meanwhile you drive a boring, cylinderlet and displacementlet 4 door car despite not having a family
Let me guess, it's probably an import too

Tip Your Landlord Shirt $21.68

DMT Has Friends For Me Shirt $21.68

Tip Your Landlord Shirt $21.68

1. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>MUH STANCE
    >MUH Black personED OUT WINDOWS
    >MUH BLACK TAIL LIGHTS
    I'm thinking you're a homosexual ricer with no tools

2. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>sporty American 3800lb v8 coupe making 130whp

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Millenials in the back of these cars. The only reproducing in your honduh are squirrels and maggots

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>tfw even my base model 2.5l from over two decades ago makes the same power as a four barrel 350
      I've even got it beat on curb weight.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

2nd gen base model was only 3100lbs, even with the V8 they were only 3200lbs.

https://i.imgur.com/6Eu83qu.jpg

>tfw even my base model 2.5l from over two decades ago makes the same power as a four barrel 350

>163-168hp vs 300hp
      On a scale of autist-potato, how moronic are you?
      >comparing cars a quarter century apart to begin with
      What makes morons do this?

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>comparing cars a quarter century apart to begin with
        >What makes morons do this?
        I think it's actual moronation. They want to feel better about being left out of good things, so they justify what they have instead.

Actually, that's literally sour grapes
        >"heh, i don't need it chud, actually my thing is better ..." he says, holding back smug tears

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

It's the lack of critical thinking that really strikes me as odd. One would think a contemporary comparison would be what a normal human being would do, like why not compare his S70 to a 4th gen Camaro, or the 2nd gen to an Volvo Amazon or something?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

They never intended on a good faith argument in the first place, so any fair comparison was forfeit from the get-go.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>25 years ago is 2000MY
        there are lots of cars from then that are more fun than anything sold today

They never intended on a good faith argument in the first place, so any fair comparison was forfeit from the get-go.

reddit

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>there are lots of cars from then that are more fun than anything sold today
          Fun is subjective and that wasn't what was being discussed anyway. Did you see the word fun anywhere in

https://i.imgur.com/6Eu83qu.jpg

I don't think he was even trying to argue that a fwd Volvo(more than likely auto too) is more fun than a 2nd gen. He was talking about technological advancement(increases in power, economy or reduced emissions) which are clear cut and objective. Hence why that VolvAnon saying his car was more powerful was stupid because it still makes less power than even the base 2bbl 307, let alone a 4bbl 350 like he said. Please try to stay on topic.

Shit like this guy the lack of critical thinking I'm talking about. Nobody said old cars aren't fun, simply correcting morons around here is too much for some.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

The worst is trying to correct someone talking SAE net on a 1977 Camaro with juiced gross power ratings from 1970. In 1977, you had to get a Z28 just to reach 185 hp. Of course a Camaro is going to be more fun, I never argued that.

SAE gross is basically not worth mentioning in comparison to anything measured net, you weren't even on stock tune or powering a water pump.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

everything but whp on a mustang dyno is noise

3. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

What's with the sedan hate

4. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>it's probably an import too
    yeah. it is.

5. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>sporty

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

holy frick

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>HOLD ON

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

longer version

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

display your nation's car culture in one short clip 🙂

6. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Testosterone has fallen so much in the west, most "men" have lower T than their moms did at the same age. This is why 4cylinders are more popular now

7. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

My crossover is faster off the line, faster in the 1/4 mile, has a higher top speed, better brakes and better cornering. Plus I have a 6 speed Manual gearbox.

And a Toyota sienna is faster than my car

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Your mom had the top of the line coupe in her youth in those years. You have a... mom crossover.

Not the flex you thought it was,huh chud

>His mom
      >you
      whose mom?
      who are you talking about?
      so someone's mom had a sports car in the 1970s?

why not just say "she" had a sports car in the 1970s, unless this other guy is somehow relevant to this scenario.

WHO IS HE?

You, chud

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Obviously I need a mom car cause I live with my parents.

8. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>1977
    >a plumber can support his wife and 3 kids alone, and buy his high school kid a new/new-ish camaro
    >2024
    >20 year old, hand-me-down corolla, take it or leave it

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>zoomies actually believe this
      In reality, the 70s had weimar-tier inflation and the highest rates of unemployment since the great depression

9. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>His mom
    >you
    whose mom?
    who are you talking about?
    so someone's mom had a sports car in the 1970s?

why not just say "she" had a sports car in the 1970s, unless this other guy is somehow relevant to this scenario.

WHO IS HE?

10. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>mother got a 79 camaro brand new a year out of high school
    >I didn't my first job until I was almost 20
    Haha...

11. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>his mom died in a head on collision with a booze cruiser in her unsafe shitbox
    let me guess, you have a small penis

12. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I drive a boring, displacementlet 4 door with a V8 despite not having a family, and the cup holders are too small for my cans of Monster.

13. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Nah, it's a wheeze 6 built in texas.

14. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>his mom probably had a hand me down slow ass boat before moving into a "compact" "sporty" 2 door for the era

15. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

my mum had an australian v8 im the one with the american v8

16. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

My mom learned to drive when she was 37, why are you projecting at me?

17. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

My boring car is faster than my moms camaro from that time

18. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Assuming that everyone was born before their mother turned 30, only 30+ year olds have a mother who was in HS in 1977
    2024- 30 = 1994
    1994 -14 =1980
    1980- 16= 1964

Also, a lot of kids drove 4 cylinder shitboxes like vw bugs and ford pintos back then.

19. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Mah had a Chevy Beretta GT and got T-Boned in it by a Pajeet in a gravel truck while she was pregnant with me because dump truck drivers are the lowest of the subhumans on the road
    >Later got herself an SRT-4 Dodge Caliber and loved it
    >Dad had a Triumph TR-6 and Honda Ascot
    >They currently drive a Bolt everywhere to save gas shekels but have a really nice black Laramie Ram too for carrying stuff or pulling their trailer to haul reno materials or whatever
    >Meanwhile I’ve had a nice ‘82 Civic, a pristine RHD ‘92 Jimny Turbo and currently drive a nice paid-off 2017 Wrangler 2dr manual soft-top and ride a decent little Buell XB12 in the summer (pic related, I love it), with my eyes on a C4 or C5 Vette and TJ or XJ
    I think car-wise, my family’s alright.

20. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Eh? I drive a a 2-door sporty American V8 coupe from 1968 and have since I was 17 ten years ago. Two of them actually.

21. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

My parents literally drove and Integra and Celica.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>you must be 18 to post here

22. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Yet the boomers will still claim we have it easier because wages are higher (they don't understand adjusting for inflation) and we have ipads

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>and we have ipads
      You don't understand how easy your life is thanks to the technological revolution that's been rolling since the '60s. Imagine no internet, no instant access to all the information you've procured through a screen. Now imagine a business no longer are able to track their inventory e.t.c. digitally. Life is literally easier today, you're just too stupid to realize it.

23. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

man that comment section
    >wow how awesome it was growing up back then, could never have this sort of thing now
    followed by people saying how shit everything has become and blaming everyone else but themselves. "our leaders failed us" yet they did sweet frick all about it kek

24. 4 weeks ago
    s10fag

Your super great gandaddy hunted wild animals and cooked them over open fires, his entire tribe knew him by his face and stature alone. No one else knew of him and even the stories of his greatness did not escape the mortality of his people. Everything he did and was, was his, other people consumed his presence personally.

Meanwhile ur stamped with a name and number just so the real men can keep track of your forgettable ass paying their protection racket. You buy highly processed artificial protiens mimicking the taste of real food, you cant cook so you defer to a rapid neutron burst machine. You type about things that dont matter because talking would be too bothersome, on a pseudoforum used mainly to collect information about you so that real men can bully you into buying more shit.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *