1. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

text me bruh @inatehiggers8814

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Was 1488 taken?

2. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I wonder if Bugatti can remotely disable cars.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

That thing has to have 33 Israeli made tracking devices going apeshit.
      Maybe Tyrone has a lead lined trailer or something.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Those things are old as shit by now, nothing fancy in there

3. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

maybe not. but someone else can…i won’t say too much.

4. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

How much do you want for it?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Unironically only $250k apparently

5. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Ok so i can't ask too many questions but can i ask a little bit of questions then?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

That counts as one of your questions, jsyk.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

What plastic surgeon or druglord was it swiped from?

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

no more questions. you got the cash?

6. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Is that a replica made on a Cougar?

7. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

How?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Stolen, and all VINs swapped for you.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>and all VINs swapped for you.

It's a low production hypercar not a civic, moron

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

ok and? The VINs were swapped.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>not a civic
          It is now.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

heh

8. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

give it back, tyrone

9. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

You'd have to be a moron to steal one of these

They're all tracked and well known off

10. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

3 BTC, best i can do

11. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>250k
    >no Apple CarPlay

Trash

12. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Stealing a Chiron
    How the frick? How do you even pull this off, if you're parking your Chiron it's probably in enclosed parking or the valet parks it right in front of the restaurant or whatever, and if not that, you're going to have it in your garage with shit tons of cam and shit.
    I hope the owner has him killed, which he probably can do because if you have a Chiron in Miami you're definitely connected to the underworld

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Inside job/insurance fraud. The car isn't going to be sold, it's likely already destroyed, with this as a red herring for the insurance job the owner is pulling.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>destroyed

lol. lmao. rofl even. lmfao perchance.

any luxury car like that stolen from the USA or Canada ends up in the middle east, usually Saudi Arabia where they don't ask questions because everyone is bought and paid for at ports of entry.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Share a single case of that happening.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I'm an insurance adjuster, it literally happens every week. We've even had clients with Airtags hidden in theirs track them across the world, but since INTERPOL doesn't give a shit about a missing car it makes it way to the mid east. When it gets there we can contact local law enforcement who then "try to track down the car".

Know what happens next? Usually within 48 hours the Airtag stops transmitting, because the police found the car, approached the new owner, and were subsequently paid off to tell us they couldn't find anything.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Ahh so you are a larper, I accept your concession.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

why would anyone LARP about being an insurance adjuster...

i'm convinced posts like this are some kind of AI spam or there is one genuinely moronic homosexual who just posts here to collect (You)'s and nothing else

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

how do i get that job

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>why would anyone LARP about being an insurance adjuster
            doing literally anything that isnt staring at a smartphone is LE LARPING to zoomers because they cant fathom the concept of doing actual things in actual reality

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Probably less nefariously, the police abroad are just as sloppy and incompetent as the police here, and the new owners see the police coming from a mile away thereby knowing they need to go and look for more airtags.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

If it only happened once I might agree, but it's almost standard practice at this point. I've had it happen 4 times on my own files and my colleagues have all experienced it too. We know some of the cars make their way to places in Africa too, but since it's so insanely undeveloped most people don't have iPhones and the Airtags are basically useless in those environments. We picked up one in South Africa last year but the Johannesburg police literally would not call us back, bunch of nogs lol.

how do i get that job

Submit your CV to an insurance company.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

https://www.ctvnews.ca/autos/251-vehicles-stolen-in-canada-and-bound-for-middle-east-seized-in-italy-1.6741787

Here's 251 cases of it happening btw. INTERPOL only gets involved when they can make a huge bust of several hundred cars. If it's just one or two they ignore us.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>bunch of random shitboxes
            We were talking about multimillion dollar cars. You are comparing museum art heists to getting free refills at McDonalds with an old cup.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I once got cussed out by a thick beyonce-looking nigress over the Mcdonalds thing

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Why didn't you explain that it's the cup from the forever refill promotion for $100 in 2003?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>thieves would go to the trouble of falsifying documents to import a $140k Porsche
            >but not a $3 million car

Did someone drop you on your head?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Yeah there's really no difference in stealing something that's exceedingly rare, recognizable anywhere, and owned by someone with endless resources, and stealing a forgettable financed VW. Like I said, you can't share a single VIN, single story, any evidence than a >$1m vehicle has been stolen and disappeared in North America and shown up in the Eastern Bloc. Has never happened. Prove me wrong.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

jsyk you're a miserable homosexual and everyone in your life dislikes you.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I accept your concession (again). Have fun pretending to be an insurance adjuster (lol?)

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

nta but you really are a homosexual, 30 seconds on Google:

https://ca.style.yahoo.com/news/cars-stolen-premier-league-footballers-134537344.html

homosexual busrider go to bed.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

God I wanna be a cop so bad sometimes

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Cops are smalldick bullies. And what does that have to do with cars?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

meant to reply to

If you drive it around the nice parts of Miami at night with the plates of another black exotic car you might even get away with it unless a cop that knows cars and gives a frick scans your plates.

I think it'd be fun to be a cop and help people get their babies back. I believe I know more car make, model, year, trim, factory color name, internal chassis name, etc than most other cops that don't know.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

https://driving.ca/auto-news/crashes/stolen-ferrari-f1-driver-recovered-gerhard-berger-30-years

Here's a world famous car stolen from a world famous person, disappeared to Japan (a first world country with a very adept police force) for almost 3 decades. But someone your tiny hamster brain can't process a fancy car disappearing in a third world shithole full of corrupt cops.

Lol you are just being a fussy little Black person tonight, you know that?

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>any luxury car like that stolen from the USA or Canada ends up in the middle east, usually Saudi Arabia

https://i.imgur.com/zV3k5mm.jpeg

https://driving.ca/auto-news/crashes/stolen-ferrari-f1-driver-recovered-gerhard-berger-30-years

Here's a world famous car stolen from a world famous person, disappeared to Japan (a first world country with a very adept police force) for almost 3 decades. But someone your tiny hamster brain can't process a fancy car disappearing in a third world shithole full of corrupt cops.

Lol you are just being a fussy little Black person tonight, you know that?

>not a supercar
          >stolen from Italy
          >ends up in London

nta but you really are a homosexual, 30 seconds on Google:

https://ca.style.yahoo.com/news/cars-stolen-premier-league-footballers-134537344.html

homosexual busrider go to bed.

>stolen from London
          >doesn't leave London

Hmm, looks like I, of course, am correct afterall. Nice pathetic effort though (KWARB).

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

oh so you're just shitposting. i see.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

ah the most likely outcome
        speaking of insurance fraud and Bugattis, this will always be one of my favorite videos

13. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

you show up and a gang of Black folk rape your butthole 100%

14. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Stealing a $3-4 million dollar car
    Do you get in more trouble fo stealing a Bugatti than a beat-up civic?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

yeah because it's theft over $5,000

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

what if the civic is worth 8k on kbb and the bugatti is valued at 3.5 million

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

police would interview the owner of the Civic and realize it was worth more like $3K when they factor in the few tasteful mods and lack of maintenance

15. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

[...]

So, can you even register this car in Florida without the title? Or you just drive it around with a fake plate ans hope that the police are NOT going to pull over a BUGATTI CHIRON in FLORIDA?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

If you drive it around the nice parts of Miami at night with the plates of another black exotic car you might even get away with it unless a cop that knows cars and gives a frick scans your plates.

16. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Probably wasn't stolen. Some rich guy probably got over his head in gambling/drug debt, or is being extorted etc, and the nog took his Bugatti as collateral.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I feel if you're fricking up that big in that circle, the car thieves and whatnot would be smarter, listing a Chiron with a sketchy story on Facebook doesn't seem to be it

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Either give up the car or get shot
        If it were reported stolen it'd be retrieved the same day

17. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

They find basically any car above $1 million even if it's on the other side of the planet, professionally repainted, and meticulously counterfeited paperwork/laundered importation documents.

18. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

its clearly a troll post you idiots

19. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

This is fake i saw 3 different post on instagram using these exact pictures talking about a striker bugatti

20. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

There's absolutely nothing you can do with this thing, other than chop it up and sell the parts overseas. Either that, or it came FROM the middle-east. Over there, you don't pay your bills and they chop off body-parts. There are loads of supercars, sitting abandoned, because the owners lost everything and had to flee the country. I've heard a few rumors that some of the more expensive vehicles are being quietly loaded up and shipped elsewhere - like maybe the port of Miami. Can't confirm.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *